Remember me
▼ Content

A Happy Thanksgiving to all, what is on your menu for tomorrow

A Happy Thanksgiving to all, what is on your menu for tomorrow23-11-2023 01:29
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
I am having

Turkey, stuffing, baked ziti mashed potato's, candied sweet potato's, carrots, brussel sprouts, homemade jellied cranberries, and when that is over, I start on the pumpkin pie, chocolate cream pie, apple crumb cake and a carrot cake and when that is over and after my nap I start on the Tums, Prilosec and Pepto Bismal.

I should wake up by Christmas or at the latest New Years day when I start on the Prime Rib and Kolbas and 12 types of cookies and Italian pastries

And please remember the poor starving fools in Somalia and Gaza who openly mock the risen Christ

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
23-11-2023 02:23
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21645)
Swan quotes:IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

Gold is an atom, and it also is made up molecules. All metals are both an atom and they are also a crystalline solid. Gold is no different than any other metal in this way.

You just want to deny chemistry.

It is unknown whether there was an ice age at all. You did not witness one.
Edited on 23-11-2023 02:23
23-11-2023 02:41
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan quotes:IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

Gold is an atom, and it also is made up molecules. All metals are both an atom and they are also a crystalline solid. Gold is no different than any other metal in this way.

LOL, in reality if you understood basic chemistry, you would not embarrass yourself so often.

Molecules vs Atoms

Let's clear up some misconceptions. Atoms are the very simplest units of matter that are uniquely different for each element. The elements on the periodic table match up one-to-one for each type of atom there is in the universe as we know it. Think of atoms as our fundamental building block for all matter. Standard chemistry and chemical reactions do NOT break atoms into smaller pieces. The atom is very very robust and stays that atom forever unless some extraordinary event of high energy occurs. Those events like that fit into a category called nuclear chemistry and we will touch on it eventually. For now though, we shall leave the atom intact.

The name of the atom is the element name. An iron atom is different from a carbon atom. And, although atoms are built from the same subatomic particles (protons, neutrons, and electrons), the elements are uniquely different in their properties in that each atom is built with a different number of protons, neutrons, and electrons. The number of protons is the key to which element the atom is. 6 protons in the nucleus is a carbon atom. 26 protons is an iron atom. Gold is an atom with 79 protons in the nucleus. All neutral atoms (no charge) have the exact same number of electrons as they have protons. Neutrons vary but will typically be the same as the number of protons (smaller atoms) or 1.5 times the number of protons (larger atoms).

Molecules need a combination of atoms to be complete. The minimum is two atoms. Two atoms that are bound together via a chemical bond make a molecule. In this case, a diatomic molecule (prefix di- means two). The air you are breathing has two major diatomic molecules, nitrogen gas and oxygen gas. The formulas for them are N2 and O2. Those are very small molecules relatively speaking. Molecules can get much much bigger. Some molecules in your body are incredibly large consisting of thousands of bound atoms with molar masses in the hundred thousand range. A molecule is the simplest repeat unit of most of matter. Note the difference in the figure below:

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

23-11-2023 03:37
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
Into the Night wrote:

Then you can tell us how many atoms are in a molecule of gold?

ROTMFFLMMFAO

ULTRA MAGA

Join the debate A Happy Thanksgiving to all, what is on your menu for tomorrow:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Happy New Year1203-01-2024 02:16
All Video Games Should Add This New "Happy Ending" Feature Mode For Better Society413-07-2023 19:24
Happy fourth of July. I wonder how many liberals are eating carbon cooked burgers106-07-2023 23:52
HAPPY THANKSGIVING to everyone tirelessly searching for Jimmy Hoffa as tons of Fentanyl pour into the USA024-11-2022 19:19
Day After Tomorrow defies physics1230-03-2022 01:58
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact