Remember me
▼ Content

Zombie apocolypse

Page 1 of 6123>>>
Zombie apocolypse16-05-2020 17:29
keepit
★★★★★
(3058)
Has anyone heard any medical reports about the covid affecting the brain? It certainly affects the sense of smell and sense of taste.
16-05-2020 17:59
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14389)
keepit wrote: Has anyone heard any medical reports about the covid affecting the brain? It certainly affects the sense of smell and sense of taste.

I still haven't encountered anyone who actually has it. All I can find are blurry photographs and urban legend claims of its existence.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
16-05-2020 18:19
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
IBdaMann wrote:
keepit wrote: Has anyone heard any medical reports about the covid affecting the brain? It certainly affects the sense of smell and sense of taste.

I still haven't encountered anyone who actually has it. All I can find are blurry photographs and urban legend claims of its existence.

I recieved a frantic phone call from the panicking mother of my son's girlfriend. Her friend was at the doctor and the nurse that cared for her got covid. Her friend and husband were over for dinner the same night my son was at her house. She was very concerned she had possibly infected my son and my whole family. I wanted to unload on her but out of respect for my son, I didn't.

This living in constant fear has infected hundreds of millions and is going to ruin far more lives than the virus ever will. If you own the narrative, you own the issue. Democrats are winning this one. This sucks. How do we fip this?

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
16-05-2020 22:47
(14389)
GasGuzzler wrote:If you own the narrative, you own the issue. Democrats are winning this one. This sucks. How do we fip this?

The only way for us to win is for We the People to take our country back. We need to rewrite the narrative with out deeds ... by returning to work, school and other aspects of daily life.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
17-05-2020 03:32
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5196)
Basically, they simply focused on what normally happens each year, and put a doomsday spin on it. There a lot of viruses that cause respiratory infections. The same people having a hard time with Covid-19, have the same problem, with any respiratory virus, cold, flu, or anything else. Basically, they are just renaming 'respiratory infection' to 'Covid-19'. Usually, a common cold, is generally ignored, since few people need hospitalized. Influenza is much worse, for most people either. Flu vaccines help keep the spread, and case numbers low. They generally don't make a big deal out of respiratory infections, or those hospitalized for respiratory distress. This time the did, and sort of lump most of together, and call it Covid-19. Fortunately, cold and flu season is over, though it never really goes away, just not as active. Regardless of how the numbers are reported, they are going to continue to fall. Of course, it comes to question, whether or not, they will continue the hype and hysteria, next cold and flu season. Pretty sure some people got incredibly rich on this scam, so why not keep at it, while the money is good? Although, I'm truly doubtful most people are going to accept a second round of stay-at-home. I didn't have to this time around, essential worker exemption, so that $1200, was a gift. About half, will put a new set of tires on my poorly maintained, 2003 Ford Explorer, P.O.S. Edition. Just doing my part, to help prevent an ice age...
17-05-2020 04:23
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
Hey Harvey,According to DRKTS you are all flooded out in Florida.Can you post some pictures of this record breaking apocalyptic AGW/CC event
17-05-2020 12:34
(14389)
duncan61 wrote:
Hey Harvey,According to DRKTS you are all flooded out in Florida.Can you post some pictures of this record breaking apocalyptic AGW/CC event

Yes, it's a terrible shame. Floridians step outside their houses, look up into the sky and see this:

17-05-2020 12:51
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
My hatred for you IBDM is intensifying because you have proved the first law of DUNK that warmazombies can not be converted wrong by your recent work with Tmiddles
17-05-2020 13:02
(14389)
duncan61 wrote:
My hatred for you IBDM is intensifying because you have proved the first law of DUNK that warmazombies can not be converted wrong by your recent work with Tmiddles

17-05-2020 15:42
DRKTS
★★☆☆☆
(305)
IBdaMann wrote:

A golfing buddy of mine died from it.

Odd how this "hoax" seems to be killing so many people - nearly 90,000 in the US as of this morning.

We were told that if the administration kept it under 60,000 that it would have done a good job. Now, will it or its supports admit that they have not done a good job? Of course not.

Still waiting for it to go magically away as we were promised. Lucky too we "vanquished" it a week ago according to the president.

We are told we should adopt the Swedish model - if we had there would be 20,000 more US deaths currently (just allowing for population difference). The economy of Sweden has been hurt as much, if not more, than the rest of the EU that took extreme lockdown measures (BBC economist report yesterday). So much for that idea.
17-05-2020 16:07
(5196)
duncan61 wrote:

I would, but I'm too busy treading water, so I don't drown...
17-05-2020 16:50
(5196)
DRKTS wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Odd how this "hoax" seems to be killing so many people - nearly 90,000 in the US as of this morning.

We were told that if the administration kept it under 60,000 that it would have done a good job. Now, will it or its supports admit that they have not done a good job? Of course not.

Still waiting for it to go magically away as we were promised. Lucky too we "vanquished" it a week ago according to the president.

We are told we should adopt the Swedish model - if we had there would be 20,000 more US deaths currently (just allowing for population difference). The economy of Sweden has been hurt as much, if not more, than the rest of the EU that took extreme lockdown measures (BBC economist report yesterday). So much for that idea.

Lockdowns only postponed the inevitable. They wanted to avoid piles of rotting bodies everywhere. Takes time to give a proper burial, or burning. Imagine all those cremations added a lot of CO2 to the atmosphere.

Most of the doom and gloom, is computer generated, from the same people, who bring us those scary IPCC climate models. Fear mongering is all they are good at. It's unlikely much of an autopsy was performed on 'victims'. The body counts are for respiratory distress. Since biolabs were kept busy running Covid-19 tests, for the living, it's likely many of the deaths weren't confirmed. This happened during cold and flu season, lot of other viruses causing respiratory infections. Two other coronavirus, are labeled 'cold' viruses. Take up some lab time, to determine which virus did the deed. We do get infected with multiple contagions, they don't have wait in line, and take turns. There were likely a lot of medical mistakes, less liability, to point the blame-finger at the virus.

Regardless of who comes up with a vaccine first, it's still experimental. The fast-track method, just shifts part of the testing, off onto the main population. Would count on it being complete safe, or effective. Flu vaccines, developed a decade ago, don't always work as expected either. Covid-19 is a cold virus, and there is a reason why nobody has bothered to create a cold vaccine in the past. The 'Inconvenient Truth', is that nobody lives for ever. We all die someday, for one reason, or another.

Herd immunity only works, when a certain percentage of the population gets infected each year, or vaccinated for those contagions. Our bodies can only deal with a few different infections at one time, before the immune system shifts into hyper-mode, which is rough, often deadly. Getting vaccinated is a little risky, since it takes about 2 weeks to start generating antibodies. Our immune system thinks it's fighting an infection, any additional infections during that time, can trigger a stronger than usual immune response. While we were on lockdown, millions of people failed to get infected with the usual cold and flu, which could mean a worst season for those in the Fall, since herd immunity for those, wasn't maintained. Of course, that makes them Covid-19 related...
17-05-2020 18:32
DRKTS
★★☆☆☆
(305)
HarveyH55 wrote:
DRKTS wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
[quote]keepit wrote: Has anyone heard any medical reports about the covid affecting the brain? It certainly affects the sense of smell and sense of taste.

Lockdowns only postponed the inevitable. They wanted to avoid piles of rotting bodies everywhere. Takes time to give a proper burial, or burning. Imagine all those cremations added a lot of CO2 to the atmosphere.

Actually they dont postpone the inevitable. See the case study comparing St Louis and Philadelphia during the 1918 flu - St louis hard lock down, Philadelphia adopted the Swedish approach. Philly had proportionally a lot more deaths and economic disruption. The only problem with St Louis is that they came out of the lockdown too soon and had to close back down again.

Most of the doom and gloom, is computer generated, from the same people, who bring us those scary IPCC climate models. Fear mongering is all they are good at. It's unlikely much of an autopsy was performed on 'victims'. The body counts are for respiratory distress. Since biolabs were kept busy running Covid-19 tests, for the living, it's likely many of the deaths weren't confirmed. This happened during cold and flu season, lot of other viruses causing respiratory infections. Two other coronavirus, are labeled 'cold' viruses. Take up some lab time, to determine which virus did the deed. We do get infected with multiple contagions, they don't have wait in line, and take turns. There were likely a lot of medical mistakes, less liability, to point the blame-finger at the virus.

Pure speculation, not a single fact to back it up.

Regardless of who comes up with a vaccine first, it's still experimental. The fast-track method, just shifts part of the testing, off onto the main population. Would count on it being complete safe, or effective. Flu vaccines, developed a decade ago, don't always work as expected either. Covid-19 is a cold virus, and there is a reason why nobody has bothered to create a cold vaccine in the past. The 'Inconvenient Truth', is that nobody lives for ever. We all die someday, for one reason, or another.

No, covid 19 is not a cold virus. That is predominantly rhinovirus. The symptoms are different to boot. see https://intermountainhealthcare.org/blogs/topics/live-well/2020/03/whats-the-difference-between-a-cold-the-flu-and-coronavirus/

Herd immunity only works, when a certain percentage of the population gets infected each year, or vaccinated for those contagions. Our bodies can only deal with a few different infections at one time, before the immune system shifts into hyper-mode, which is rough, often deadly. Getting vaccinated is a little risky, since it takes about 2 weeks to start generating antibodies. Our immune system thinks it's fighting an infection, any additional infections during that time, can trigger a stronger than usual immune response. While we were on lockdown, millions of people failed to get infected with the usual cold and flu, which could mean a worst season for those in the Fall, since herd immunity for those, wasn't maintained. Of course, that makes them Covid-19 related...

You get herd immunity mainly through vaccination and you need 85-95% of the population to have the antibodies to achieve some safe level of herd immunity. If you wait for that proportion of the community to have caught the disease, we would be talking 20+ million deaths in the US alone and and about 400M world wide. You consider that an acceptable loss?

It is also unclear how long covid 19 immunity lasts - maybe just a year or two. Then we start all over again.
17-05-2020 18:40
DRKTS
★★☆☆☆
(305)
duncan61 wrote:

Please explain why Miami is spending $Bs to prevent further flooding of their city?

Please explain why Trump was lobbying the Scottish Parliament to build a huge sea wall preserve one of his golf courses from rising sea levels?

Please explain Why London built the Thames Barrier at a cost of about $750M?

Please explain why Indonesia is spending $33B to move its capital to higher ground?

Why is the USN spending $Bs to protect Norfolk naval base from rising sea levels?

Just a few of many examples!
17-05-2020 23:19
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
So its a good thing we get to burn as much coal as we wish and create civil projects that employ heaps of grunts like me and make some shitty coastline into resort stuff like the Arabs do.I like it more water more fishing spots girls in bikinis girls on surf boards rock lobster.I stole that last bit from the B52s.Its a perception thing some think its bad I see the benefits.Lets warm this baby up.Question is DKKTS Dr karen Taylor-Smith.Most of the internal part of Australia is scorched desert you could crank another 10 degrees on it and you would not notice.The benifits of getting rid of all the nasty ice is the opening of pasture in Northern Europe and Canada
17-05-2020 23:24
DRKTS
★★☆☆☆
(305)
duncan61 wrote:
So its a good thing we get to burn as much coal as we wish and create civil projects that employ heaps of grunts like me and make some shitty coastline into resort stuff like the Arabs do.I like it more water more fishing spots girls in bikinis girls on surf boards rock lobster.I stole that last bit from the B52s.Its a perception thing some think its bad I see the benefits.Lets warm this baby up.Question is DKKTS Dr karen Taylor-Smith.Most of the internal part of Australia is scorched desert you could crank another 10 degrees on it and you would not notice.The benifits of getting rid of all the nasty ice is the opening of pasture in Northern Europe and Canada

Having lived and worked in the outback of Australia for a couple of years, we would notice - most of the farms and businesses there would disappear. It might kill of the flies which would be a good thing.
17-05-2020 23:35
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21586)
DRKTS wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

The rate in Sweden was no worse than anywhere else in Europe (or here).

So much for your attempt to cherry pick.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
17-05-2020 23:42
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
It gets cold at night in winter.We put a thermometer on a plastic table in the sun at Mt Augustus tourist resort in late January and it went to 63 degrees C.Not a lot of stuff moving around real quick but everything survived except the Generating set which did a hose and over heated.At Overlander in summer I would have to go and hose the radiator on our generator as at 100C it shuts down and we will lose $5000 worth of icecream in an hour.Where were you at and are you Dr something
17-05-2020 23:46
(21586)
DRKTS wrote:
duncan61 wrote:

Please explain why Miami is spending $Bs to prevent further flooding of their city?

Politics.
DRKTS wrote:
Please explain why Trump was lobbying the Scottish Parliament to build a huge sea wall preserve one of his golf courses from rising sea levels?

He isn't.
DRKTS wrote:

To claim more land near the mouth of the Thames.
DRKTS wrote:
Please explain why Indonesia is spending $33B to move its capital to higher ground?

It's not. It's moving it's capitol to a newly built city for the purpose to escape the crowded conditions of where it is, and to more centrally locate the capitol.
DRKTS wrote:
Why is the USN spending $Bs to protect Norfolk naval base from rising sea levels?

Rising river levels. The bay is not being dredged anymore.
DRKTS wrote:

None are examples. All of them are distortions by you.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
17-05-2020 23:48
(21586)
DRKTS wrote:
duncan61 wrote:

Having lived and worked in the outback of Australia for a couple of years, we would notice - most of the farms and businesses there would disappear. It might kill of the flies which would be a good thing.

What homes and businesses? Open deserts don't have a lot of homes and businesses.

The Parrot Killer

17-05-2020 23:49
(14389)
DRKTS wrote:Please explain why Miami is spending $Bs to prevent further flooding of their city?

Please explain why you believe they are. I hope you aren't totally misunderstanding the replacement sand to counter the natural beach erosion. That would be embarrassingly stupid if you were.

DRKTS wrote: Please explain why Trump was lobbying the Scottish Parliament to build a huge sea wall preserve one of his golf courses from rising sea levels?

He never requested a sea wall as protection from rising sea levels. He requested a breakwater. Do you even know what one is or what it is for? [hint: they're great for resorts]

DRKTS wrote: Please explain Why London built the Thames Barrier at a cost of about $750M?

There are many potential reasons for finally getting around to addressing the natural and recurring flooding of the Thames. What's your point? Should they have let it slide for another century or two?

DRKTS wrote: Please explain why Indonesia is spending $33B to move its capital to higher ground?

Some prime real estate became available in Borneo. The "official" reason for the move is that Jakarta is sinking ... but the true reason is that legislators are tired of the Jarkarta overcrowding and unbearable congestion.

They want to start over. But Global Warming is the reason you say?

DRKTS wrote:Why is the USN spending $Bs to protect Norfolk naval base from rising sea levels?

The Navy does not believe the ocean is rising.

DRKTS wrote:Just a few of many examples.

You have many more examples of your confusion? Please, let's hear about them. I'm sure they're all good for at least a chuckle.

18-05-2020 01:12
(5196)
DRKTS wrote:
duncan61 wrote:

Think have to live in Florida a couple years, to understand the land and weather. Most of the state is very flat, and low lying, use to be mostly swamp land. Land development interferes with storm water run off, and seeping into the ground. We have to upgrade our storm water management often, to keep up with 'progress'. Florida gets a lot of severe storms during the rainy season, that dump a lot of rain, very quickly, almost a daily thing, lasts under an hour. We also get a few massive storms, called hurricanes, which dump a lot of rain for a couple of days. Most places aren't built up very high above the water table, so storm water needs a place to run off, get channeled out to sea, or lakes. Ground can only absorb so much rain, before getting saturated. If we don't manage the storm water, we get flooding. Happens occasionally, ditches and canals get overgrown, underground pipes get clogged with debris...

Many coastal cities have sea walls. Some are over a hundred years old. When the big storms come inland, the bring a lot of ocean water with them, call storm surge.

Florida doesn't often have flooding problems, since we know we need to keep a lot of storm water moving, every year, not just occasionally, like most states. It costs a lot money, labor, but it costs a lot more in damage, if we don't. There are a few glitches, where new developments didn't plan correctly, and the drainage doesn't handle the volume well, but gets fixed, eventually.

If it was really rising sea levels, it would effect almost the entire state equally, since we depend on canals to run storm water into the ocean. Those canals would be filled with saltwater all the time, and storm water would have no where to go.
18-05-2020 02:24
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3979)
GasGuzzler wrote:Democrats are winning this one. This sucks. How do we fip this?
gotta get some people in power.

One Nancy Pelosi is apparently more powerful that 10 Trumps. How is he so powerless!

HarveyH55 wrote:
Basically, they simply focused on what normally happens each year, and put a doomsday spin on it.
Did you mean the Trump administration? Who is the "they"?

DRKTS wrote:
A friend of my mother in law died from it. But she was very near death already.

But yeah DRKTS they keep saying this is falsified data or something:

The red line are flu deaths in New York from Covid and the highest grey line is the combined deaths from the previous 5 years.
18-05-2020 03:41
(21586)
tmiddles wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:Democrats are winning this one. This sucks. How do we fip this?

One Nancy Pelosi is apparently more powerful that 10 Trumps. How is he so powerless!

HarveyH55 wrote:
Basically, they simply focused on what normally happens each year, and put a doomsday spin on it.

DRKTS wrote:

The red line are flu deaths in New York from Covid and the highest grey line is the combined deaths from the previous 5 years.

Random numbers. Mantra 25g...4a...4b

No argument presented. Use of false or void authority.

The Parrot Killer

18-05-2020 05:37
DRKTS
★★☆☆☆
(305)
tmiddles wrote:

HarveyH55 wrote:

DRKTS wrote:

Some people cant seem to understand simple arithmetic. In just two months we have exceeded the worst year of flu deaths (63,000) in any recent flu season on about 2% of the cases of normal flu infection rates.

So which is worse - flu or covid19? I blame new math.
18-05-2020 07:27
(14389)
DRKTS wrote:Some people cant seem to understand simple arithmetic. In just two months we have exceeded the worst year of flu deaths (63,000) in any recent flu season on about 2% of the cases of normal flu infection rates.

Some people, yourself included, completely missed the order given to all doctors to annotate the records of all deaths as to whether the deceased
1. tested positive for COVID-19
2. had flu symptoms (of any kind)
3. had reported recently having flu symptoms

All such records were then classified as "COVID-19 deaths" even though they did not die from COVID-19. All those so classified are reported as "having died WITH (not "from") COVI-19" and thus counted as a COVID-19 death.

It seems that no one has died of COVID-19 but of something else and then dishonestly attributed to COVID-19. All of highlighted "COVID-19 deaths" were of some other cause, e.g. heart attack, old age, pnuemonia, stroke, i.e. something other than COVID-19 that was not caused by COVID-19.

At the present time, I am unaware of even a single verified death strictly from COVID-19, despite the tens of thousands of deaths whose "COVID-19 death" classification was purchased by the government for political purposes.

18-05-2020 08:08
(3979)
IBdaMann wrote:
All such records were then classified as "COVID-19 deaths" even though they did not die from COVID-19.

Ah the grand conspiracy theory without a single whistle blower, shred of evidence or coherent motive.

DRKTS you"ll have to excuse IBD, he's an INFOWARS guy not a WIKIPEDIA guy.

What's weird is I think most of us were born when small pox was still killing people yet a pandemic is still like Big Foot or Chupacabra to these guys.
18-05-2020 10:37
(14389)
tmiddles wrote:Ah the grand conspiracy theory without a single whistle blower, shred of evidence or coherent motive.

Aaaah, the typical denial of politics.

There have been plenty of whistle-blowers. there have been plenty of doctors who have no problem explaining that this has become standard practice because of the declaration of a "pandemic." I'm glad that you are on record as denying the financial payments to hospitals and medical centers to help their efforts in the fight against the "pandemic" ... and this financial aid is tied to ... guess what?

Yep, the more COVID-19 deaths, the more reimbursement, and the deaths do NOT have to be from COVID-19; there only needs to be some sort of invovement, to any degree, even if that "involvement" amounts to the deceased says that he believes he had flu symptoms recently.

... and the kicker is that your dismissal is based on your omniscience not having informed you of this. Too funny.

You are also completely dishonest and your dismissals don't carry any weight.

18-05-2020 10:41
(5196)
IBdaMann wrote:
DRKTS wrote:Some people cant seem to understand simple arithmetic. In just two months we have exceeded the worst year of flu deaths (63,000) in any recent flu season on about 2% of the cases of normal flu infection rates.

Some people, yourself included, completely missed the order given to all doctors to annotate the records of all deaths as to whether the deceased

All such records were then classified as "COVID-19 deaths" even though they did not die from COVID-19. All those so classified are reported as "having died WITH (not "from") COVI-19" and thus counted as a COVID-19 death.

It seems that no one has died of COVID-19 but of something else and then dishonestly attributed to COVID-19. All of highlighted "COVID-19 deaths" were of some other cause, e.g. heart attack, old age, pnuemonia, stroke, i.e. something other than COVID-19 that was not caused by COVID-19.

At the present time, I am unaware of even a single verified death strictly from COVID-19, despite the tens of thousands of deaths whose "COVID-19 death" classification was purchased by the government for political purposes.

It's the WHO and CDC that set the reporting standards, for statistical analysis. Everybody needs to be on the same page, so the data is consistent.

Cold and flu viruses don't actually kill anyone, is alway complications, from the immune response or treatment. Our immune system creates a hostile environment, to kill off the infection. It also does some damage to the rest of the body, which normally, would be too bad, since we heal, dead cells replaced. Some people don't have healthy bodies, the damage exceeds their capacity to heal. The infection sets everything in motion, provokes a strong immune response. Viruses tend to only want to replicate. Some have a preference, to which cells are best for that task. Bacteria do tissue damage, and can kill you, if the infection isn't treated. The immune system isn't always successful of getting it all.

The standard for report deaths is reasonable, since they don't generally have the time or resources to dig into every patient, to find the exact cause. There or other patients, still living, in bad shape. Unfortunately, they aren't making any sort of distinction about severity of symptoms. There are probably samples, to be tested later, to see if Covid-19 was the primary active infection, or if the death could have been something else. Those samples could sit on the shelf for years, or simply discarded. There would be some medical interest, but for most everyone else, it's best not to pick at it.
18-05-2020 12:30
(21586)
DRKTS wrote:
tmiddles wrote:

HarveyH55 wrote:

DRKTS wrote:

Some people cant seem to understand simple arithmetic. In just two months we have exceeded the worst year of flu deaths (63,000) in any recent flu season on about 2% of the cases of normal flu infection rates.

Random numbers. Mantra 25g. Fear mongering.

The Parrot Killer

18-05-2020 12:33
(21586)
tmiddles wrote:...deleted Mantras 20a...30...4b...20a...29...39l...

No argument presented. Bulverism. RQAA.

The Parrot Killer

18-05-2020 13:36
DRKTS
★★☆☆☆
(305)
IBdaMann wrote:

Slight hole in your argument - the flu season was nearly spent when the covid19 pandemic took off.

No doctor worth their salt would confuse flu symptoms with covid19

You are also confusing the provisional covid death rates with the finals. Provisional counts are revised as more complete and accurate data becomes available. When that happens the numbers can only go up.
18-05-2020 16:19
(14389)
DRKTS wrote:Slight hole in your argument - the flu season was nearly spent when the covid19 pandemic took off.

Nope. The coronaflu coincided exactly with the flu season. The hoax part of it all might have started around the middle and is still occurring, but the hoax is not the actual flu.

DRKTS wrote:No doctor worth their salt would confuse flu symptoms with covid19

No doctor worth his salt would confuse you for a doctor.

The majority of the people testing positive were surprised to learn that they had it and many didn't really develop symptoms. Some had sore eyes and a light cough. You are clearly confusing COVID-19 with some Hollywood horror movie that you might have seen at some point.

DRKTS wrote: You are also confusing the provisional covid death rates with the finals.

Nope. All COVID-deaths are deaths by something else. All the numbers and statistics are dishonest fabrications engineered by government financial incentives to do so. Hospitals and clinics are/will be receiving aid based on the numbers of COVID-deaths they report, and death BECAUSE of the coronavirus is not required whatsoever. Any cursory involvement, to include mere anecdotal mention of belief that symptoms were experienced is sufficient to classify a death of any cause a COVID-19 death.

I wouldn't be surprised if the actual number of COVID-19-caused deaths is a big fat ZERO. Nobody can produce a single verified one and I can't even find anyone who has the coronavirus, although I acknowledge that those exist.

18-05-2020 19:14
(21586)
DRKTS wrote:...deleted Mantra 21...23...35a...4b...15...10 (past<->future)...25g...31...39b...

Past is not future.

No argument presented. Argument of the stone fallacy. Invalid proof.

The Parrot Killer

19-05-2020 04:19
(3979)
IBdaMann wrote:
tmiddles wrote:Ah the grand conspiracy theory without a single whistle blower, shred of evidence or coherent motive.

There have been plenty of whistle-blowers.
Really? Such as?

HarveyH55 wrote:
Cold and flu viruses don't actually kill anyone, is alway complications, from the immune response or treatment.
Also true of bullets. It's the blood loss generally.

I guess a lot of people REALLY die of blood loss and people claim it's bullets.

IBdaMann wrote:The coronaflu coincided exactly with the flu season.
Nope.
Covid death spike in NY.
Flu season in New York (2010-2011):

Check those dates IBD. Glad I could help disabuse you of your error.

IBdaMann wrote:All the numbers and statistics are dishonest fabrications
How's the search for that whistleblower coming along IBD?
Edited on 19-05-2020 04:22
19-05-2020 04:30
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
y
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

There have been plenty of whistle-blowers.
Really? Such as?

HarveyH55 wrote:
Cold and flu viruses don't actually kill anyone, is alway complications, from the immune response or treatment.
Also true of bullets. It's the blood loss generally.

I guess a lot of people REALLY die of blood loss and people claim it's bullets.

IBdaMann wrote:The coronaflu coincided exactly with the flu season.
Nope.
Covid death spike in NY.
Flu season in New York (2010-2011):

Check those dates IBD. Glad I could help disabuse you of your error.

IBdaMann wrote:All the numbers and statistics are dishonest fabrications
How's the search for that whistleblower coming along IBD?

Hey dumbass, talk to any doctors lately? Any one of them that's honest will tell you covid has been here long before we knew it and also long before we had any testing. What's your fear with guns? Shoot yourself in the foot a few too many times?

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
19-05-2020 04:33
(3979)
GasGuzzler wrote:...talk to any doctors lately? Any one of them that's honest will tell you ...
Hey that's a great lead-in to a citation!

So? What do we have from doctors you'd like to share?

As of 2016, there were over 950,000 practicing physicians in the United States.

Also you've got retired doctors, or retiring doctors with nothing to lose.

So I'm sure we can get the honest scoop.
Edited on 19-05-2020 04:36
19-05-2020 05:32
(21586)
tmiddles wrote:...deleted Mantras 29...16b...21...29...39d...

No argument presented. RQAA. Fear mongering.

The Parrot Killer

19-05-2020 05:34
(21586)
tmiddles wrote:...deleted Mantras 35a...38b...29...

No argument presented. RQAA.

The Parrot Killer

19-05-2020 06:39
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
tmiddles wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:...talk to any doctors lately? Any one of them that's honest will tell you ...
Hey that's a great lead-in to a citation!

So? What do we have from doctors you'd like to share?

As of 2016, there were over 950,000 practicing physicians in the United States.

Also you've got retired doctors, or retiring doctors with nothing to lose.

So I'm sure we can get the honest scoop.

Quote from lifelong friend who's been a VA nurse for a decade.
"Masks are stupid! Borderline worthless. The media has made the public fearful, therefore easier to manipulate".

Quote from a family friend who is a very respected periodontist.
"The Corona virus is nothing to worry about if you are otherwise healthy. Your odds of dying from this are astronomically low unless you have underlying conditions. If it was Ebola I'd gladly stay in my home."

Quote from my wife's doctor.
"I'm nearly certain you had covid in early January."

Quote from my daughter's doctor(North Dakota)
"I think you had covid in December. I could do an antibodies test but that could open up an ethics can of worms."

Quote from my doctor.
"I wish the president would just speak his mind like he used to.This is ridiculous! Can we please go back to work already?"

Obviously these are all personal and unverifiable. They mean nothing here, I get it. But you asked and these are the conversations I have had.

Page 1 of 6123>>>

Join the debate Zombie apocolypse:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Greenland: Zombie Apocalpse Happening NOW!!!105-09-2022 05:02
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact