Remember me
▼ Content

Zombie apocolypse



Page 3 of 5<12345>
26-05-2020 02:36
keepit
★★★★☆
(1699)
Sweden made a bad mistake betting on herd immunity even if herd immunity proves to be effective, which it may not.. Herd immunity is defined as approximately 70% of the people being immune. Sweden is at 20% right now. A lot of people are going to die on the way to 70% immunity (herd immunity). They should regroup on that decision.
26-05-2020 03:45
HarveyH55
★★★★★
(2430)
Stay at home, just prolongs the death and suffering. People will continue die. you can't run, you can't hide, Covid-19 will take your life... A highly questionable vaccine won't be ready for large scale experimentation until spring. There will be a round 2, coming soon. It unknown how many people actually had it it first go around. Not certain if there is lasting immunity, or if the virus has mutated sufficiently. Only 2.5-3% of Florida's population has been tested, even one time, in the entire 3 months. Testing only confirms the obvious...

Really don't understand the problem. The law allows the fine folks of America to kill several hundred thousand human beings every year, just because they were a slight inconvenience. These democrats, also stuff their elderly parents into nursing homes, out of convenience. Just think of it as democrats, aborting their parents, they became inconvenient, just like the grand-baby they had rinsed out of the womb.
27-05-2020 02:43
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(13323)
keepit wrote:
Sweden made a bad mistake betting on herd immunity even if herd immunity proves to be effective, which it may not.. Herd immunity is defined as approximately 70% of the people being immune. Sweden is at 20% right now. A lot of people are going to die on the way to 70% immunity (herd immunity). They should regroup on that decision.


Random numbers. Mantra 25g.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
27-05-2020 10:37
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3376)
Into the Night wrote:
keepit wrote:
Sweden made a bad mistake betting on herd immunity even if herd immunity proves to be effective, which it may not.. Herd immunity is defined as approximately 70% of the people being immune. Sweden is at 20% right now. A lot of people are going to die on the way to 70% immunity (herd immunity). They should regroup on that decision.


Random numbers. Mantra 25g.


And are these random ITN?
Denmark 561/5.8m 0.000097
Finland 306/5.5m 0.000056
Norway 235/5.4m 0.000044
Average for Sweden's neighbors: 0.000066
Sweden 3925/10.3m 0.000381
So the deaths in Sweden are six time higher than in the neighboring countries.
27-05-2020 20:52
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(13323)
tmiddles wrote:...deleted Mantra 25g...25g...25g...25g...25g...25g...25g...29...


No argument presented. RQAA.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
27-05-2020 22:48
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3376)
Into the Night wrote:
tmiddles wrote:...deleted Mantra 25g...25g...25g...25g...25g...25g...25g...29...


No argument presented. RQAA.


I asked a question ITN.
27-05-2020 23:58
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★☆
(1217)
tmiddles wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
tmiddles wrote:...deleted Mantra 25g...25g...25g...25g...25g...25g...25g...29...


No argument presented. RQAA.


I asked a question ITN.

... and he already answered it.

This is an unhealthy pattern on your part...
28-05-2020 00:34
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(13323)
tmiddles wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
tmiddles wrote:...deleted Mantra 25g...25g...25g...25g...25g...25g...25g...29...


No argument presented. RQAA.


I asked a question ITN.


That you did. It's already been answered. RQAA.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
28-05-2020 14:29
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3376)
Into the Night wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
tmiddles wrote:...deleted Mantra 25g...25g...25g...25g...25g...25g...25g...29...


No argument presented. RQAA.


I asked a question ITN.


That you did. It's already been answered. RQAA.


There was no response unless you mean a string of numbers with no indication which post or which part of a post they correspond to.

If you guys don't want to debate no one can make you. This is a short thread and you guys are clearly full of it saying there was a response.

So ITN do you think Sweden lied about their death count? And if so up or down?

How about you GFM?
28-05-2020 23:25
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(13323)
tmiddles wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
tmiddles wrote:...deleted Mantra 25g...25g...25g...25g...25g...25g...25g...29...


No argument presented. RQAA.


I asked a question ITN.


That you did. It's already been answered. RQAA.


There was no response unless you mean a string of numbers with no indication which post or which part of a post they correspond to.

Lie. RQAA.
tmiddles wrote:
If you guys don't want to debate no one can make you.

Open forums are no debates (despite the name of this forum). They are discussions. There is no formality here in any argument presented.
tmiddles wrote:
This is a short thread and you guys are clearly full of it saying there was a response.

Lie. RQAA.
tmiddles wrote:
So ITN do you think Sweden lied about their death count? And if so up or down?

RQAA.
tmiddles wrote:
How about you GFM?

RQAA.

No argument presented. RQAA.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
29-05-2020 06:58
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(7479)
tmiddles wrote: So ITN do you think Sweden lied about their death count? And if so up or down?

I claim EVERY COUNTRY lied. Every single one.

All doctors world-wide, per their governments, per WHO, were instructed to identify all deaths that were caused by, ...
nay, MIGHT HAVE been caused by ...
nay, might have been LINKED to ...
nay, might have been linked to even INDIRECTLY ...
nay, might have included RUMORS of symptoms that COULD HAVE potentially been caused by the coronaflu ...
nay, all deaths that might have included RUMORS of symptoms that COULD HAVE potentially been caused by any flu, cold or even an allergy because there was insufficient testing available and they didn't want to UNDERCOUNT because financial assistance was being offered for every single case so mentioned.

All doctors were directed to identify all such cases as "Death with COVID-19" ...which is weaselese ... they weren't writing "Death by COVID-19" because no one has died from COVID-19. All who died met their demise from something else ... and the doctors simply annotated whether or not there were any anecdotal and unconfirmed mention by the patient of symptoms potentially appearing like cold, flu or allergy symptoms.

It was the governments that then boldly intended to deceive by labelling them all as "COVID-19 deaths", i.e. using the convention that we normally associate with cause of death.

Yes, everybody is lying. Outright lying.

Of course, you can cry the standard Marxist preacher line that I am just a conspiracy theorist ... with only your own gullibility as justification ... but any actual practicing physician can tell you what they are required to report. See above.


.


A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
29-05-2020 07:06
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3376)
IBdaMann wrote:
I claim EVERY COUNTRY lied.
You should be more honest in your accusation and admit you are saying that all doctors are cowards and liars.

But that doesn't change the puzzle of the numbers from Sweden being reported at 7 times that of neighboring countries.

Did they lie less?
Edited on 29-05-2020 07:06
29-05-2020 09:12
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(7479)
tmiddles wrote:
You should be more honest in your accusation and admit you are saying that all doctors are cowards and liars.

I am being completely honest and I am not accusing doctors of anything beyond following instructions on what they are to report.

I am accusing those in government positions, of every country, for the dishonest reporting, which amounts to lying.

Doctors are correctly writing "Death *WITH* COVID-19" and that is not lying. No doctor is being told to write "Death *BY* COVID-19"

Governments are reporting every "Death with COVID-19" as a "COVID-19 Death" which is intentionally misleading. It's not the doctors writing "COVID Death," ... it's the governments.

Do I need to repeat that for you? You should be more honest when you lash out and place blame without having put any thought into the situation.

... *AND* yes, there are many doctors who are raising hell that this is how their reporting is being used to manipulate the public, like you.

.
Attached image:

29-05-2020 15:54
keepit
★★★★☆
(1699)
"Death by covud", "death with covid".
Always with the semantics.
And you say there are "many doctors" complaining. How many doctors and who are they? What evidence of this claim do you have? I don't have access to stats like that.
29-05-2020 17:08
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(7479)
keepit wrote: "Death by covud", "death with covid".
Always with the semantics.

I truly pity you in that world of darkness you create for yourself.

You are asking me to teach you basic grammar skills and reading comprehension that you should have learned when you were a child. I have neither the time nor the inclination to bring you up to speed.

keepit wrote: And you say there are "many doctors" complaining.

Yes.

keepit wrote: How many doctors and who are they? What evidence of this claim do you have? I don't have access to stats like that.

Did I mention the true pity I have for you?

.
Attached image:


Edited on 29-05-2020 17:14
29-05-2020 18:21
HarveyH55
★★★★★
(2430)
keepit wrote:
"Death by covud", "death with covid".
Always with the semantics.
And you say there are "many doctors" complaining. How many doctors and who are they? What evidence of this claim do you have? I don't have access to stats like that.


Doctors don't actually determine the cause of death, though they might have a pretty good idea. It' left to the Medical examiner and coroners. Doctors focus on helping people get better, and on the issues the patient presented. Doctors may not know all the issues. There are also liability issues, and malpractice. Neither the doctor, or the hospital are likely to admit the screwed up, and somebody died because of it. It's not just the cost in settling a lawsuit, malpractice insurance premiums rise, and it's a career killer for some. That's why doctors don't get to determine the cause of death. The medical examiner reviews all the reports, and determine if it's consistent with the apparent cause of death. If it doesn't add up, they might request addition pathology tests, or an autopsy. The state provides a set of guidelines, for the M.E. office to follow, to keep costs reasonable, cases moving in a timely manner, and avoid mistakes. Not everybody wants the body slice up, before released for the funeral, nor do they want to wait for months. Not to mention some religions don't allow certain things.
29-05-2020 18:24
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★☆
(1217)
keepit wrote:
"Death by covud", "death with covid". ...deleted "semantics mantra"...

The word "by" does NOT hold the same meaning as the word "with". I realize that this sort of thing doesn't matter in Liberal, but in English, it DOES matter, and very much so...

keepit wrote:
And you say there are "many doctors" complaining.

Yes, there are.

keepit wrote:
How many doctors and who are they?

I don't have an exact count. The ones from Kaliphornia ("the SOTC") who got "Wojcicki-ed" down the "memory hole", for starters.

keepit wrote:
What evidence of this claim do you have?

The testimony of said doctors.

keepit wrote:
I don't have access to stats like that.

Just listen to what these doctors have to say.

Realize that, as a Liberal, you actually have to take the initiative to "go out of your way" to dig up such testimony, as the mainstream media won't present it to you on a silver platter. This is why Conservatives tend to actually be able to argue from a Liberal viewpoint better than even Liberals themselves can, and why Liberals tend to not be able to argue from a Conservative viewpoint.
Edited on 29-05-2020 18:34
29-05-2020 18:39
keepit
★★★★☆
(1699)
So where is this testimony available to hear or read.
I hope yo're not making false claims again gfm.
29-05-2020 18:44
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★☆
(1217)
keepit wrote:
So where is this testimony available to hear or read.

Everywhere that liberals have not tossed it down the memory hole.

For starters, you could speak with some doctors. The words of such doctors have even been published in video and text format for your perusal. You MIGHT even have to (**insert collective gasp here**) look at a "conservative leaning" website...


keepit wrote:
I hope yo're not making false claims again gfm.

Nope, that's your issue.
29-05-2020 19:06
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(7479)
keepit wrote:So where is this testimony available to hear or read.
I hope yo're not making false claims again gfm.

I have a better idea. How about you just remain in blissful ignorance while I avoid wasting my time helping you.

That sounds fair to me.

First you want me to teach you English reading comprehension, then you want me to produce doctor testimony, presumably because you don't know how to use a computer. It's not like you'd be able to understand what they are saying anyway.

.


A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
29-05-2020 23:38
keepit
★★★★☆
(1699)
gfm,
I'm not really a liberal. I believe in right to life, gun rights, border restrictions, a hard line against china and nk. Also, i take my own opinion of each issue rather than taking a liberal or conservative position on all issues.
Think for yourself i always say.

I don't vote. Never have.
Edited on 30-05-2020 00:05
30-05-2020 00:43
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★☆
(1217)
keepit wrote:
gfm,
I'm not really a liberal.

Yes, you are. You wish to liberally apply laws/policies. You wish to destroy the Constitution and fundamentally transform the USA into a tyrannical socialist oligarchy.

keepit wrote:
I believe in right to life, gun rights, border restrictions, a hard line against china and nk.

Even taking your word for it, supporting those things doesn't free you from being a liberal.

keepit wrote:
Also, i take my own opinion of each issue rather than taking a liberal or conservative position on all issues.

No, you tend to parrot the opinions of other liberals.

keepit wrote:
Think for yourself i always say.

Is that why you appealed to some random person to "analyze" the Constitution FOR you, rather than read and comprehend it for yourself?

keepit wrote:
I don't vote. Never have.

I hope to God that you are telling the truth.
Edited on 30-05-2020 00:45
30-05-2020 01:02
keepit
★★★★☆
(1699)
I think i told you that i read that analysis thinking it was the actual constitution.
Also, like it told you, some of my views match liberal positions and some match conservative positions. I think voters call it independent thinking.
You're more of a parrot if you match every conservative position.

Also, taking a right to life, right to guns, etc isn't applying laws/policies liberally.
Maybe you should think this through a little bit more.

Re: the Constitution. I agree with the role of the SCOTUS to have Judicial Review.

You really shouldn't agree with every single conservative position and then complain about parroting.
Edited on 30-05-2020 01:02
30-05-2020 01:55
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(13323)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
I claim EVERY COUNTRY lied.
You should be more honest in your accusation and admit you are saying that all doctors are cowards and liars.

But that doesn't change the puzzle of the numbers from Sweden being reported at 7 times that of neighboring countries.

Did they lie less?


It isn't. Argument from randU fallacy.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
30-05-2020 01:57
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(13323)
keepit wrote:
"Death by covud", "death with covid".
Always with the semantics.
And you say there are "many doctors" complaining. How many doctors and who are they? What evidence of this claim do you have? I don't have access to stats like that.


Yup. It's always the semantics with liberals like you. It's one of your favorite ways to spin falsehoods.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
30-05-2020 02:02
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(13323)
keepit wrote:
gfm,
I'm not really a liberal.

Lie. Yes you are.
keepit wrote:
I believe in right to life,

except when it inconveniences yours.
keepit wrote:
gun rights,

Lie. You have and continue argue for gun control laws.
keepit wrote:
border restrictions,

Lie. You have and continue to argue against building the wall.
keepit wrote:
a hard line against china and nk.

Lie. You have supported China in the past.
keepit wrote:
Also, i take my own opinion of each issue rather than taking a liberal or conservative position on all issues.

You are taking a liberal opinion.
keepit wrote:
Think for yourself i always say.

You aren't thinking for yourself. You just echo what your the Democratic party feeds you.
keepit wrote:
I don't vote. Never have.

Good.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
30-05-2020 02:05
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(13323)
keepit wrote:
I think i told you that i read that analysis thinking it was the actual constitution.
Also, like it told you, some of my views match liberal positions and some match conservative positions. I think voters call it independent thinking.
You're more of a parrot if you match every conservative position.

I don't.
keepit wrote:
Also, taking a right to life, right to guns, etc isn't applying laws/policies liberally.
Maybe you should think this through a little bit more.

You don't believe in the 2nd amendment. You want to ban certain guns.
keepit wrote:
Re: the Constitution. I agree with the role of the SCOTUS to have Judicial Review.

The Supreme Court does not have authority to interpret or change the Constitution. You are advocating tyranny. Oligarchies are illegal in the United States.
keepit wrote:
You really shouldn't agree with every single conservative position and then complain about parroting.

I don't.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
30-05-2020 02:29
keepit
★★★★☆
(1699)
You're clueless ITN. In reality i'm anti tyranny, anti dictator, anti authoritarian.
I don't like bazookas, bump stocks, oversized magazines etc but i do like fighter planes, B-52s, B2's and i don't like chemical weapons, biological weapons, nuclear weapons so i guess you would say i am for limiting guns to a certain extent.
I do like Judicial Review.
I don't like c150's. They fly like a kite. Get yourself a Grumman Trainer and you'll have much more fun at the same price. They don't glide very well but they slip well if you keep it under control.
Edited on 30-05-2020 02:43
30-05-2020 10:14
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(13323)
keepit wrote:
You're clueless ITN. In reality i'm anti tyranny, anti dictator, anti authoritarian.

Lie. You want to make the Supreme Court an oligarchy. You support tyranny.
keepit wrote:
I don't like bazookas, bump stocks, oversized magazines etc

Too bad. They are all legal weapons.
keepit wrote:
but i do like fighter planes, B-52s, B2's

Also legal weapons.
keepit wrote:
and i don't like chemical weapons, biological weapons, nuclear weapons so i guess you would say i am for limiting guns to a certain extent.

You can't. All weapons are legal.
keepit wrote:
I do like Judicial Review.

The Supreme Court has no authority to interpret or change the Constitution.
keepit wrote:
I don't like c150's. They fly like a kite. Get yourself a Grumman Trainer and you'll have much more fun at the same price. They don't glide very well but they slip well if you keep it under control.

Nope. Cessna 150's are not tied to the ground like a kite. They require no wind to fly either.
If you like Grumman's, that's fine. They are much more expensive to maintain tho.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
30-05-2020 18:18
keepit
★★★★☆
(1699)
What's the point of being so argumentative about trivial matters?

I don't even know what an oligarchy is.

What's so expensive about a grumman trainer?
Edited on 30-05-2020 18:24
30-05-2020 21:59
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(13323)
keepit wrote:
What's the point of being so argumentative about trivial matters?

Maybe you just ask yourself just that same question.
keepit wrote:
I don't even know what an oligarchy is.

I've already told you. In oligarchy is a dictatorship by committee. RQAA.
keepit wrote:
What's so expensive about a grumman trainer?

Mostly parts availability and a couple of rather expensive AD's you have to do on them. Otherwise I like the aircraft. Nice clean design. They don't tolerate crappy handling on them that a lot of Cessna pilots pick up though. When they stall, they stall clean and quick. They recover easily enough, if you have the altitude. Most Cessnas have a soft soggy stall, kind of like a parachute.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
30-05-2020 23:30
keepit
★★★★☆
(1699)
But the congress is 2 big committees. And supreme court is a committee. Those are things the Constitution call for. It also authorizes the SCOTUS to grant itself Judicial Review powers. Grainting oneself Judicial Review powers has a funny sound to it but it has held up for 200+ years. It works for me.
31-05-2020 11:59
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(13323)
keepit wrote:
But the congress is 2 big committees. And supreme court is a committee. Those are things the Constitution call for.
It also specifically describes how the members of those committees are called, and what their powers specifically are. They have no power outside of those specifically given by the Constitution.
keepit wrote:
It also authorizes the SCOTUS to grant itself Judicial Review powers.
No, it does not. The Supreme Court does not have authorization to interpret or change the Constitution. It cannot just usurp that power either.
keepit wrote:
Grainting oneself Judicial Review powers has a funny sound to it but it has held up for 200+ years. It works for me.

Argument from randU fallacy. History revisionism. Precedence does not overrule the Constitution.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
Edited on 31-05-2020 11:59
31-05-2020 18:07
keepit
★★★★☆
(1699)
Well, the SCOTUS did grant itself Judicial Review and it has exercised Judicial Review for over 200 years.
What are you missing here?

By the way, how do you interpret the phrase "Judicial Review"?
Edited on 31-05-2020 18:45
31-05-2020 19:59
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(13323)
keepit wrote:
Well, the SCOTUS did grant itself Judicial Review and it has exercised Judicial Review for over 200 years.

The Supreme Court does not have authority to increase its own authority.
keepit wrote:
What are you missing here?

I am missing nothing. YOU are missing the constitution.
keepit wrote:
By the way, how do you interpret the phrase "Judicial Review"?

YOU are interpreting it as giving the Supreme Court power of oligarchy. You are advocating tyranny.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
31-05-2020 21:35
keepit
★★★★☆
(1699)
Baloney.
31-05-2020 23:02
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(13323)
keepit wrote:
Baloney.


Trying to deny what you said again, eh?


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
01-06-2020 00:34
HarveyH55
★★★★★
(2430)
Do you guys have to hijack every thread, with same silly arguments? It's this offtopic, obsessive/compulsive chasing through the entire site, that keeps the membership partcipation low. Take you meds...
01-06-2020 00:44
keepit
★★★★☆
(1699)
Harvey,
That's a legitimate complaint.
My legitimate complaint about your posts is that you present an ongoing stream of personal opinions about which you give no evidence and for which i never can find any evidence.
01-06-2020 11:20
HarveyH55
★★★★★
(2430)
keepit wrote:
Harvey,
That's a legitimate complaint.
My legitimate complaint about your posts is that you present an ongoing stream of personal opinions about which you give no evidence and for which i never can find any evidence.


Evidence of what? The same three people take their off-topic arguments from thread-to-thread, burying the origin thread, in the same crap, si basically, there is only that personal argument throughout the site?

Climate change, is entirely opinion. We don't get to travel back in time, to make actual measurements and observations. And we don't get to travel into the future, to see if our speculations were correct. My opinion, is just as valid as 'expert' opinion, because that is all there is to this issue. What people believed happened in the distant past, and what might happen in the distant future. Me producing any sort of evidence, would be just regurgitating somebody else's opinion, interpretation.
Page 3 of 5<12345>





Join the debate Zombie apocolypse:

Remember me

▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact