Remember me
▼ Content

Zombie apocolypse

Page 5 of 5<<<345
15-09-2020 04:14
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(7463)
tmiddles wrote:
You can believe the world if Flat with the strategy employed by a lot of people on this issues. It goes like this:
1- Absurd premise is presented
2- A "VILLIAN" power enough to perpetrate a great hoax is added to that story
3- Evidence contradicts the premise
4- It's claimed the "VILLIAN", with their great power, manufactured the evidence.

1. Hillary was winning in the polls; the election must have been rigged.
2. Russia!
3. Wait, you mean nobody actually liked Hillary whatsoever?
4. Russia is only saying that to hide how much they prefer Trump strongarming Europe into not buying Russian gas.

tgoebbles, you have a winner there.

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
15-09-2020 04:29
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3374)
IBdaMann wrote:... the election must have been rigged.
2. Russia!...

No one believes Russia is so powerful they can erase all evidence of their activities (they were caught after all).

So you that doesn't fit the model at all.

You'd have to believe Putin has god like powers and no one believes that.
15-09-2020 04:59
James___
★★★★★
(3170)
tmiddles wrote:
2. Russia!...

No one believes Russia is so powerful they can erase all evidence of their activities (they were caught after all).

In the election with Hillary, Russia did what? Sleep with Trump while his wife was pregnant? The Russia investigation was a joke It only served to make Trump stronger. It never compared to having sex with a prostitute because his wife was pregnant.
But all Democrats cans say is Russia and not he's against immigration but is married to an immigrant. He wants to make America Great Again but none of his kids have 2 American parents.
And we need to build a wall because immigrants are bad.
Did he build a wall to keep the mother of his children out? He became POTUS because everyone loves his WIFE. Yep, Americans love foreign women. At the same time my mother married a foreign national because he was simply better than an American. Go Trump!!!!!!!
15-09-2020 05:41
James___
★★★★★
(3170)
Yep. I love Trump. He knows foreign nationals are better. He's POTUS, right? And all of his kids say the same thing.. Their mother wasn't from America. They deserved better because their father wanted them to be GREAT!!!!
As a life long Democrat who has never voted for a Republican, saying a foreign national spouse is better is what will get me to vote for Trump. GO MAGA!!! GO MAGA!!! Marry a foreign national!!!
15-09-2020 06:58
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(13293)
tmiddles wrote:
2. Russia!...

No, That would be YOU.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
15-09-2020 07:02
GasGuzzlerProfile picture★★★★☆
(1790)
tmiddles wrote:
You can believe the world if Flat with the strategy employed by a lot of people on this issues. It goes like this:
1- Absurd premise is presented...
Yup. Earth has a fever and the Arctic is melting and the oceans will rise.
2- A "VILLIAN" power enough to perpetrate a great hoax is added to that story
Yup. Hello, Al Gore.
3- Evidence contradicts the premise
No rising seas and record Arctic ice coverage in 2014.
4- It's claimed the "VILLIAN", with their great power, manufactured the evidence.
Yup. There is no useful global temperature data. There are only estimates.
Therefore any global warming temperature "data" is purely manufactured.

Does this mean you believe the world is flat?

All the time the base and surface are at equal temperature as the equilibrium graduates to establish the temperature development--Pete Rogers
15-09-2020 07:51
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3374)
GasGuzzler wrote:...Al Gore...."data" is purely manufactured.

This is where it get's sort of amazing. You, GasGuzzler, believe that Al Gore has so much power he's able to "manufacture" data and get away with it?

Now keep in mind that you don't only claim that Earth data was "manufactured" but that data on Venus was as well.

Not to mention Denver.

So to sum up:
There is no data that was not manufactured which might contradict your conspiracy theory that AGW is not occurring.

That about right?
15-09-2020 17:23
GasGuzzlerProfile picture★★★★☆
(1790)
tmiddles wrote:

This is where it get's sort of amazing. You, GasGuzzler, believe that Al Gore has so much power he's able to "manufacture" data and get away with it?

Now keep in mind that you don't only claim that Earth data was "manufactured" but that data on Venus was as well.

Not to mention Denver.

So to sum up:
There is no data that was not manufactured which might contradict your conspiracy theory that AGW is not occurring.

That about right?

Still assigning positions I see.
Hey, what is the temperature of Denver? I don't need the whole year or even the last decade, just the temperature of Denver today.
...and don't be a dumbass and give me a temperature AT Denver....because only a gullible dumbass would believe that is the temperature OF Denver.

All the time the base and surface are at equal temperature as the equilibrium graduates to establish the temperature development--Pete Rogers
15-09-2020 19:41
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(13293)
tmiddles wrote:

What power does one need to make up random numbers and call it data? You're a moron.
tmiddles wrote:

Not to mention Denver.
There is no data. Random numbers are not data.
[quote]tmiddles wrote:
So to sum up:

That about right?

There is no data.

No argument presented. Argument from randU fallacy. Spam.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
Page 5 of 5<<<345

Join the debate Zombie apocolypse:

Remember me

▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact