Remember me
▼ Content

You Should Wonder How The World Savior Will Appear And Help Save This Civilization

You Should Wonder How The World Savior Will Appear And Help Save This Civilization31-08-2020 03:46
TheWorldSaviour
☆☆☆☆☆
(1)
You Should Wonder How The World Savior Will Appear And Help Save This Civilization

In most religions, there is a prophecy about the end times when humanity lost the direction of life.
But there is a hope called as the World Savior like Messiah, Mahdi, Maitreya, Kalki, Christ, Saoshyant, Buddha, etc.

You need to ask who made those prophecy and how to understand it correctly?
The beings who made those prophecies are above mortal human level, and they are speaking for their own understand. But many groups, entities are trying to decode simply do not have enough ability, do not understand it correctly even though with the "same" language like English, Arabic, Hebrew, Chinese, etc.

It is similar to a question of what is cheap, what is expensive, or what is ugly, what is beauty.
It is all depends on each people situation and knowledge about life.

Instead of just sitting, waiting and gambling about "the world savior", you should wonder and askyour self question related to that prophecy world savior.

1. How the world savior will appear?
2. How the world savior will help mankind and save this civilization out of natural catastrophe disaster?

1. There are only 2 possible answers: offline via personal or online internet.
You should wonder and analyze the current situation in 2000s, all the textbook about how the world at end times 100 years ago or more are useless !
- How many people even remember or know about the savior at the end time?
The answer is that less than 0.1% of world popular for sure !

- Do the world savior need others to worship, to pray like many other deities?
Many of you who are practicing rituals this that and have heavily influenced by traditional custom think that is need and necessary.
But the eternal truth is that no because everybody is equal, only the weak beings need others to pray to worship. You cannot die if you do not bow down or worship any entities, that is the way of human life.

- Have any divine religion teaching not via personal appearance?
Yes, it is the Islam, and it is the last popular religion in top 5.

- What is the current world situation and what is the general mankind problem?
If you do a poll and ask people about who you think will be the savior between: the one will give them 5 million dollar and the one can share the information about human to live to 500 years old, then you will know how "low" and "stupid" of the average humanity.
Most of humans only care and think about money and do not believe in eternal life, because they was not be taught!
So overall, it is lacked of knowledge and wisdom from the bottom to the top.

- So what is the best way to save humanity and educate the people?
Must be through government policy and prize money competition with purpose of education if do not want chaos in life.

- What is the fastest way to transfer/send sacred information equal to all nations?
The answer is via online internet.

But the problem is that most elders, governments both in secret and public are only preparing the option number 1 via personal real life appear, but not via option 2 via online internet. How stupid are they ?!

2. There are many way to give better life for all, but the fastest way to educate people about life is using religion sacred textbooks. While if want to resolve problem about "money" paper, then it must come through laws, policy.

In some religions such as Islam, Buddhism have script talked about "revive" and bring their religion to the global world.
The fact is that all the religion purpose is for education, but not really to blind follow.
And the only answer can satisfy and "match" with all religion prophecies is "revive and make all religions better, easier to study, more attached with the people".

Based on pictures and news on the media, I can 100% sure that all of you have not yet discover and fully understand many divine teachings in all religions.

You only understand about life base of mortal human level, but most the sacred textbook given by many thousand years old beings if not immortal. That why you never ever able to understand the true meaning of that book, unless you can able to "grow" like them.

All kind of thinking like bring chaos will haste the world savior to come are truly stupid and wrong.

Just like an accident lead to many death because of overcrowd in Mecca is because of "God Allah Act", while the true reason is because of yourself, of human activities and decisions.

Similar case to the world savior case, if you want to find who is the real world savior, just say it loud to the world, give massive contest and competition about new solutions to solve mankind problem and crisis. Maybe the being you are looking will come.

Remember Gautama Buddha used to be normal mortal human like all of you, just like me, the only difference is that after "evolution" and archive the eternal nirvana infinite life truth of the universe.

You live to save and grow yourself, you do not live to "save" the Earth planet school because you are too weak.

Open your mouth and ask if you want to increase your knowledge and wisdom faster,stop all kind of "theories, conspiracy" thinking about the savior, about life without success, stop listening to all the "guru,spiritual teacher, etc", because you live only one and you are have potential god ability in yourself.

I do not know what you guys really waiting and looking for from me the World Savior, because I do not need to know. Life on Earth is too small compare the the Universe.

I do not come here to claim any title or to save planet Earth because it can and always save itself.
I only come and still here to save your life, save your small personal world.

The last offer and the last limited time I willing to talk with you guys is till 15-09-2020 September 15th 2020 (about 15 days from now), at only forum freejoy.aimoo.com.

Best Regard,
The Savior Messiah Mahdi Maitreya Kalki Christ Saoshyant Buddha Whatever-Name

Source: freejoy.aimoo.com
31-08-2020 04:07
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
1. How the world savior will appear?
2. How the world savior will help mankind and save this civilization out of natural catastrophe disaster?

Wasn't the form of the savior chosen, a 60 foot, Stay-Puff marshmallow man? There is Joe Biden, but he's a politician, and a democrat. They always lie... Besides, he hides in his basement, likely doing unspeakable things...

If you do a poll and ask people about who you think will be the savior between: the one will give them 5 million dollar and the one can share the information about human to live to 500 years old, then you will know how "low" and "stupid" of the average humanity.
Most of humans only care and think about money and do not believe in eternal life, because they was not be taught!

I'm low and stupid then, I'd take the money... What good is living 500 years, if you continue to age, or get totally screwed up in an accident? That's a lot of years to live in pain, and suffer constantly. Besides, no way I'm going to last 500 years on a vegan diet, just ain't natural for a man.
Join the debate You Should Wonder How The World Savior Will Appear And Help Save This Civilization:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
I The Savior Do Have A Perfect Strategy To Help All National Government Solve Their Financial Issue213-11-2023 15:37
Only The Old Religions Can Save This Civilization From Total Collapse Destruction003-11-2023 02:36
The Technology Team & Some Entities Was, Are Preventing The Messiah To Save The World1702-08-2023 06:23
The Final Departure Of Living Buddha The Savior Messiah – Lời Tạm Biệt Của Phật018-07-2023 08:15
If Do Not Receive Support Next 120 Hours , My Conditions To Save This World Will Raise413-07-2023 05:43
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact