Remember me
▼ Content

You Must Choose Your Ascension Path Either Become A Slave Or Stand Alone Nirvana Beings


You Must Choose Your Ascension Path Either Become A Slave Or Stand Alone Nirvana Beings20-08-2021 13:40
SaviorViaInternet
☆☆☆☆☆
(5)
You Must Choose Your Ascension Path Either Become A Slave Or Stand Alone Nirvana Beings
Original Source:
https://ultimatesavior.wordpress.com
https://finalsavior.livejournal.com
https://finalsavior.forumotion.com
https://finalsavior.aimoo.com

The low level people like almost everybody on Earth with narrow mindset will expect some deities come to help them.
But from highest level of existence on the Universe, they are in fact chose to be a "slave" from others and will never able to understand the eternal life secret.

If you want some "evidence" about that statement then just read/watch "Journey To The West" movie/novel, you will see that all members of the "Gautama Buddha" cannot "defeat" a special half-bird-half-human beings. It is because they still do not fully know the secret of life and still not yet reach the Nirvana State.

The path of become a fully Nirvana Beings is very tough because it only about whether you able to conquer yourself or not, it has nothing to do with others.

But either way, whether you want to become path of any club with the "nirvana state" beings as a leadership like Gautama Buddha, or become independent nirvana beings like me the Messiah Buddha, then you still have to gain knowledge, wisdom of life not only on Earth but the whole Universe as well.

That is the only two major ascension road way can help you become really "immortal" beings, all other paths cannot help you !

Best Regard,
The Savior Messiah Mahdi Maitreya Kalki Christ Buddha

Original Source:
https://ultimatesavior.wordpress.com
https://finalsavior.livejournal.com
https://finalsavior.forumotion.com
https://finalsavior.aimoo.com
22-08-2021 01:35
Spongy Iris
★★★☆☆
(759)
One of the narratives of human evolution which I consider to be bullshit, is that human beings evolved from being wild, to being domesticated. IMO, human beings have never been wild. We are too weak to survive on our own in the wild.

A very few human groups may live wild. But I suspect they advanced from being domesticated to living wild (not the other way around).


22-08-2021 01:46
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(3614)
Don't read much history... We were always wild animals, many still are even in civilized countries. The less civilized always tended to get slaughter, their land taken from them, by the civilized humans. Most any Native American can explain that in greater detail... Have we really evolved all that much?
22-08-2021 02:05
Spongy Iris
★★★☆☆
(759)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Don't read much history... We were always wild animals, many still are even in civilized countries. The less civilized always tended to get slaughter, their land taken from them, by the civilized humans. Most any Native American can explain that in greater detail... Have we really evolved all that much?


Harvey I think you are confusing wild with savage...


22-08-2021 05:53
James___
★★★★★
(4991)
Spongy Iris wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Don't read much history... We were always wild animals, many still are even in civilized countries. The less civilized always tended to get slaughter, their land taken from them, by the civilized humans. Most any Native American can explain that in greater detail... Have we really evolved all that much?


Harvey I think you are confusing wild with savage...



I think he's talking about what happened to "Native Americans". He did mention them specifically. That can be considered as the "American Holocaust". One of my favorite songs;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cR-h8FU7rI

I am descended from Pocahontas and today there is no Powhatan people. Harvey has this one right.
22-08-2021 06:54
Spongy Iris
★★★☆☆
(759)
James___ wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Don't read much history... We were always wild animals, many still are even in civilized countries. The less civilized always tended to get slaughter, their land taken from them, by the civilized humans. Most any Native American can explain that in greater detail... Have we really evolved all that much?


Harvey I think you are confusing wild with savage...



I think he's talking about what happened to "Native Americans". He did mention them specifically. That can be considered as the "American Holocaust". One of my favorite songs;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cR-h8FU7rI

I am descended from Pocahontas and today there is no Powhatan people. Harvey has this one right.


I read estimates the Native American population declined from 60 to 6 million in the century following 1492.

I also read an estimate that 240 thousand Europeans entered American ports in the 16th century.


22-08-2021 19:28
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(16050)
Spongy Iris wrote:
One of the narratives of human evolution which I consider to be bullshit, is that human beings evolved from being wild, to being domesticated. IMO, human beings have never been wild. We are too weak to survive on our own in the wild.

So who domesticated us?
Spongy Iris wrote:
A very few human groups may live wild. But I suspect they advanced from being domesticated to living wild (not the other way around).

Humans live in domiciles. Define 'wild'.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan
22-08-2021 19:29
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(16050)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Don't read much history... We were always wild animals, many still are even in civilized countries. The less civilized always tended to get slaughter, their land taken from them, by the civilized humans. Most any Native American can explain that in greater detail... Have we really evolved all that much?


Define 'wild human'. Humans live in domiciles.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan
22-08-2021 19:30
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(16050)
Spongy Iris wrote:
James___ wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Don't read much history... We were always wild animals, many still are even in civilized countries. The less civilized always tended to get slaughter, their land taken from them, by the civilized humans. Most any Native American can explain that in greater detail... Have we really evolved all that much?


Harvey I think you are confusing wild with savage...



I think he's talking about what happened to "Native Americans". He did mention them specifically. That can be considered as the "American Holocaust". One of my favorite songs;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cR-h8FU7rI

I am descended from Pocahontas and today there is no Powhatan people. Harvey has this one right.


I read estimates the Native American population declined from 60 to 6 million in the century following 1492.


Died due to disease, most of them. Not war.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan
Edited on 22-08-2021 19:31
23-08-2021 08:21
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(9934)
Spongy Iris wrote:I read estimates the Native American population declined from 60 to 6 million in the century following 1492.

Yes, these numbers are accurate. The ChChCh (Cherokee-Choctaw-Chikasaw Consortium of Oklahoma) performed a grass-roots census every five years, more or less going wigwam to wigwam, to get an accurate headcount back throughout late 16th century through the 17th Century. The objective was to better unionize the artisans and craftsmen, and to get a rough estimate of how many bow-makers were not certified and were getting paid under the table.

Key to the census was "race." There was pressure to be more inclusive to illegal immigrants who were stigmatized for bringing disease with them unabated due to the totally open borders.

Yeah, those numbers are spot on.

23-08-2021 19:35
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(3614)
Spongy Iris wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Don't read much history... We were always wild animals, many still are even in civilized countries. The less civilized always tended to get slaughter, their land taken from them, by the civilized humans. Most any Native American can explain that in greater detail... Have we really evolved all that much?


Harvey I think you are confusing wild with savage...


The Native Americans were basically peaceful, until the whites arrived, and start stealing and slaughtering, declaring themselves 'owners'. Native Americans had to stay focused on survival. They took from the land, only as much as they needed, and used everything the took, The whites, could never get enough of anything, always wanting more. Native Americans, didn't really understand how the whites could be so damn greedy, or kill for no particular reason, other than they could. But, they eventually learned, or they wouldn't survive.
23-08-2021 23:31
Spongy Iris
★★★☆☆
(759)
IBdaMann wrote:

Yes, these numbers are accurate. The ChChCh (Cherokee-Choctaw-Chikasaw Consortium of Oklahoma) performed a grass-roots census every five years, more or less going wigwam to wigwam, to get an accurate headcount back throughout late 16th century through the 17th Century. The objective was to better unionize the artisans and craftsmen, and to get a rough estimate of how many bow-makers were not certified and were getting paid under the table.

Key to the census was "race." There was pressure to be more inclusive to illegal immigrants who were stigmatized for bringing disease with them unabated due to the totally open borders.

Yeah, those numbers are spot on.



Here's a quote from a study...

"From 119 published regional population estimates we calculate a pre-1492 CE population of 60.5 million (interquartile range, IQR 44.8–78.2 million), utilizing 1.04 ha land per capita (IQR 0.98–1.11)."

Apparently it even caused a global cooling...
https://reader.elsevier.com/reader/sd/pii/S0277379118307261?token=B16E9F0A3AE7B93071460B0CA75EC5DC2C74FEABD34A0C9C0CF8EC8B33492B8A7A31AE2A8680D67CAD202F1947D2B822&originRegion=us-east-1&originCreation=20210823203213



Edited on 23-08-2021 23:33
24-08-2021 02:19
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(9934)


Spongy Iris wrote:quote from a study...

"From 119 published regional population estimates we calculate a pre-1492 CE population of 60.5 million (interquartile range, IQR 44.8–78.2 million), utilizing 1.04 ha land per capita (IQR 0.98–1.11)."


Did you, at any point, wonder how anyone could arrive at an "estimate" of pre-1492 CE population? Did you, at any point, realize that there is a good reason there is no published margin of error?

The idea of referring to such a number as an "estimate" instead of "pure speculation" is totally absurd.

24-08-2021 02:26
Spongy Iris
★★★☆☆
(759)
IBdaMann wrote:


Spongy Iris wrote:quote from a study...

"From 119 published regional population estimates we calculate a pre-1492 CE population of 60.5 million (interquartile range, IQR 44.8–78.2 million), utilizing 1.04 ha land per capita (IQR 0.98–1.11)."


Did you, at any point, wonder how anyone could arrive at an "estimate" of pre-1492 CE population? Did you, at any point, realize that there is a good reason there is no published margin of error?

The idea of referring to such a number as an "estimate" instead of "pure speculation" is totally absurd.



119 regional population estimates... Hectare of land per capita


24-08-2021 02:44
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(9934)


Spongy Iris wrote:119 regional population estimates... Hectare of land per capita

So the answer is "no" ... you never questioned the absurd statements you were reading. How did the words "Hectare of land per capita" somehow make the entirely ridiculous notion seem plausible to you?

You were gullible. Don't be that way. Question what you are told. Believe it or not, there are quite a large number of people out there who are gravely mistaken ... and aren't aware of it.

24-08-2021 04:56
James___
★★★★★
(4991)
Into the Night wrote:

So who domesticated us?




You're cattle, have a brand? This might go back to the Powhatans.
They simply don't exist. This really doesn't matter but my DNA tells
me that they matter. Kind of why I exist. For as much as I like science,
it tells me that Powhatans matter. I know, it's ****ed up, right?
Yet if I know anything, they mattered. Scientifically speaking that is
because I am. I know, it's pretty ****ed up but we're here.
24-08-2021 06:19
James___
★★★★★
(4991)
ITN, I'm not Native American. Yet I exist because they were.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Education_of_Little_Tree_(film)

We do need to be educated in the right way to think. Still, love the movie. And I am such an ****.
Just cannot ignore people came before me. Somebody made a baby.

Just an odd at bat, right? Life happens and yet what is left?
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0119052/

ie., can you teach someone to be right like yourself? Or are we all individuals?
What the movie is about.
Edited on 24-08-2021 06:50
24-08-2021 08:09
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(16050)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Don't read much history... We were always wild animals, many still are even in civilized countries. The less civilized always tended to get slaughter, their land taken from them, by the civilized humans. Most any Native American can explain that in greater detail... Have we really evolved all that much?


Harvey I think you are confusing wild with savage...


The Native Americans were basically peaceful, until the whites arrived, and start stealing and slaughtering, declaring themselves 'owners'. Native Americans had to stay focused on survival. They took from the land, only as much as they needed, and used everything the took, The whites, could never get enough of anything, always wanting more. Native Americans, didn't really understand how the whites could be so damn greedy, or kill for no particular reason, other than they could. But, they eventually learned, or they wouldn't survive.


Not quite true.

Indians (native Americans are anyone born in America) constantly warred with each other. Some were farmers, and relatively peaceful. Some were hunters and warriors, plundering other tribes. Some were nomadic, wandering over large stretches of land each season, hunting and farming and what they could.

Far from using only what they needed, some killed to show their manhood or for the sport of it, sometimes taking from the animal only a trophy of some kind to show their prowess.

The warrior tribes WERE greedy, plundering and pillaging at will.

Don't let the politically correct image of the American indian the propaganda centers taught you color what it was.

Today, only a remnant of the tribes remain...most wiped out by internal wars or disease brought by the Europeans. Then there were the genocide orders issued by the government.

Not fun to be indian at the time.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan
25-08-2021 04:37
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(3614)
Into the Night wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Don't read much history... We were always wild animals, many still are even in civilized countries. The less civilized always tended to get slaughter, their land taken from them, by the civilized humans. Most any Native American can explain that in greater detail... Have we really evolved all that much?


Harvey I think you are confusing wild with savage...


The Native Americans were basically peaceful, until the whites arrived, and start stealing and slaughtering, declaring themselves 'owners'. Native Americans had to stay focused on survival. They took from the land, only as much as they needed, and used everything the took, The whites, could never get enough of anything, always wanting more. Native Americans, didn't really understand how the whites could be so damn greedy, or kill for no particular reason, other than they could. But, they eventually learned, or they wouldn't survive.


Not quite true.

Indians (native Americans are anyone born in America) constantly warred with each other. Some were farmers, and relatively peaceful. Some were hunters and warriors, plundering other tribes. Some were nomadic, wandering over large stretches of land each season, hunting and farming and what they could.

Far from using only what they needed, some killed to show their manhood or for the sport of it, sometimes taking from the animal only a trophy of some kind to show their prowess.

The warrior tribes WERE greedy, plundering and pillaging at will.

Don't let the politically correct image of the American indian the propaganda centers taught you color what it was.

Today, only a remnant of the tribes remain...most wiped out by internal wars or disease brought by the Europeans. Then there were the genocide orders issued by the government.

Not fun to be indian at the time.


I'm not an expert, nor spoken to people of every tribe. I did grow up about an hour drive from Warm Springs Reservation, and there were a lot of families living off reservation, so their kids could go to our schools, few other reasons. I did get to here quite a few stories, from the parents and grandparents, from some of the kids and I hung out with. Learned a lot of stuff. None of use rich, small town, surrounded by forest. They knew a lot of interesting, practical stuff. I had no reason to doubt the history stuff the talked either. Even later in life, as I moved around, and met people from a few different tribes, there were a lot of similarities in their beliefs and values. Could be they didn't share everything with the 'whites', but I don't think so. I could ask anything, and get answer. No hesitation, or playing with words, straight forward.




Join the debate You Must Choose Your Ascension Path Either Become A Slave Or Stand Alone Nirvana Beings:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
The Divine Interference Way To Help Beings Evolve In Each Nations, Civilizations Are Always Unique015-09-2021 11:54
I The Savior Will Share A Secret Powerful Technique That Will Help You Never Lose Against Any Beings003-08-2021 12:01
I The Savior Is Helping Worthy Beings To Obtain The Ultimate Life Level Nirvana State519-07-2021 06:05
Human Ascension Evolution Is Real, Open Up Your Mindset To Enter The Gods Level109-07-2021 04:45
The Hidden Meaning Purpose Lesson Of The Virus Pandemic NCOV COVID From Super Gods Deities Beings007-07-2021 11:05
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact