Remember me
▼ Content

You Knew It Would Come to This

You Knew It Would Come to This23-05-2023 18:42
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14373)
When consumers care more about the hype than about whatever it is they are buying, industry will notice and will market to it, e.g. Safemoon, Climate Change, etc ...

Now, we have two great new tastes that taste great together, "AI" and "Quantum Computing." You knew it wouldn't be long before these meaningless labels were used to sell products in the same way the word "organic" is slapped onto consumables to convince our stupid, gullible world to pay more for the same stuff.

Swan's dream and keepit's nightmare came true. Samsung is now advertising that they too are using quantum computers to make their televisions project images at the speed of light and AI to give their TVs a will of their own to more intelligently decide how to make images better for you without being told to do so.

None of Samsung's televisions have yet seized control of the US money supply, of COVID vaccine production, of any nuclear weapons or of Bangladeshi linguists but Samsung promises that when that time comes, their quantum-powered 8K televisions will be able to process all that data, four times as much as the previous 4K models *and* at double the refresh rate.

Perhaps I should sell Apple and buy Samsung?

23-05-2023 21:39
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
IBdaMann wrote:
When consumers care more about the hype than about whatever it is they are buying, industry will notice and will market to it, e.g. Safemoon, Climate Change, etc ...

Now, we have two great new tastes that taste great together, "AI" and "Quantum Computing." You knew it wouldn't be long before these meaningless labels were used to sell products in the same way the word "organic" is slapped onto consumables to convince our stupid, gullible world to pay more for the same stuff.

Swan's dream and keepit's nightmare came true. Samsung is now advertising that they too are using quantum computers to make their televisions project images at the speed of light and AI to give their TVs a will of their own to more intelligently decide how to make images better for you without being told to do so.

None of Samsung's televisions have yet seized control of the US money supply, of COVID vaccine production, of any nuclear weapons or of Bangladeshi linguists but Samsung promises that when that time comes, their quantum-powered 8K televisions will be able to process all that data, four times as much as the previous 4K models *and* at double the refresh rate.

Perhaps I should sell Apple and buy Samsung?

What is the value of Samsung after north korea launches a few nukes at Samsung factories in the south?

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
23-05-2023 22:00
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14373)
Swan wrote:What is the value of Samsung after north korea launches a few nukes at Samsung factories in the south?

Samsung is already two steps ahead of you. They're here in the US. They'll be coming out with their 2024-model qubit-driven moraines in just a few months. Their AI chip will guarantee the fidelity of the ice age connectivity.
23-05-2023 22:12
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:What is the value of Samsung after north korea launches a few nukes at Samsung factories in the south?

Samsung is already two steps ahead of you. They're here in the US. They'll be coming out with their 2024-model qubit-driven moraines in just a few months. Their AI chip will guarantee the fidelity of the ice age connectivity.

Well at least it cost you less to drunken up on bud light with the transvestite panty sharing club

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 23-05-2023 22:42

Join the debate You Knew It Would Come to This:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Does anyone knew that plastic bags were made to save the planet ?215-11-2019 02:19
Climate Change Solutions : What you thought you knew is obsolete. Joe Romm318-12-2017 21:53
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact