Remember me
▼ Content

You Guys Are A$$holes

You Guys Are A$$holes07-06-2023 01:18
James_
★★★★★
(2207)
Let's face it, I served in the Navy and knew some bad people. Okay, so you guys aren't that bad. What people will find disturbing is that only with this thread
https://www.physicsforums.com/threads/is-co2-h2o-ch2o-o2-possible.876215/ did the forum moderator not create problems for me.
This forum is known for being toxic and unfortunately is it that sad that I could have my own opinion? I have had a Christian trying to exploit me and forum owners and moderators have accommodated him.
And what this forum will help to show is that I've spent several years learning atmospheric chemistry and climate change. You guys will hate me for that, my bad, you already hate me. And while you guys might hate me for being 1/2 Norwegian, you guys won't follow me online causing me problems.
It's just in here and you guys don't understand that heat isn't "trapped" but it is conserved as kinetic energy because of a change in the momentum of a given mass and the state of the field that it's in. As Fourier said back in the 1820's, the
Earth is to far away from the Sun for the Sun to heat it. He was right.
The gasses in the Earth's atmosphere have created a field of energy. And when in the stratosphere and at higher altitudes, there are fewer gasses to transfer heat out into space. This allows for "heat" which is a "flow of energy" to be absorbed by gasses staying in the atmosphere. Coulomb's law helps to explain this.
And I'd like to Thank You for taking this time to understand heat can stay in our atmosphere because of the natural function of thermodynamics.
07-06-2023 02:07
James_
★★★★★
(2207)
And it seems Russia destroyed another dam in Ukraine;
https://apnews.com/article/russia-ukraine-war-kakhovka-dam-flood-evacuation-eecc9952c2d9f500c38b0a873f69438c
I am close to finishing Bessler's Wheel. I might put a hold on my own design
because if Bessler's Wheel works then I think I'll be able to work on my design under better conditions.
My design might use enough epoxy so with what I have I might have 1/3rd of
the tabs extended but not finished. The epoxy when applied tends to leave a
crease where I use it because it sticks to the applicator. Why it might be best for me to focus on one build. And with a working wheel, emergency power becomes a consideration.
Edited on 07-06-2023 02:09
07-06-2023 02:38
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
James_ wrote:
Let's face it, I served in the Navy and knew some bad people. Okay, so you guys aren't that bad. What people will find disturbing is that only with this thread
https://www.physicsforums.com/threads/is-co2-h2o-ch2o-o2-possible.876215/ did the forum moderator not create problems for me.
This forum is known for being toxic and unfortunately is it that sad that I could have my own opinion? I have had a Christian trying to exploit me and forum owners and moderators have accommodated him.
And what this forum will help to show is that I've spent several years learning atmospheric chemistry and climate change. You guys will hate me for that, my bad, you already hate me. And while you guys might hate me for being 1/2 Norwegian, you guys won't follow me online causing me problems.
It's just in here and you guys don't understand that heat isn't "trapped" but it is conserved as kinetic energy because of a change in the momentum of a given mass and the state of the field that it's in. As Fourier said back in the 1820's, the
Earth is to far away from the Sun for the Sun to heat it. He was right.
The gasses in the Earth's atmosphere have created a field of energy. And when in the stratosphere and at higher altitudes, there are fewer gasses to transfer heat out into space. This allows for "heat" which is a "flow of energy" to be absorbed by gasses staying in the atmosphere. Coulomb's law helps to explain this.
And I'd like to Thank You for taking this time to understand heat can stay in our atmosphere because of the natural function of thermodynamics.

Do you have any extra LSD for sale?

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL

Join the debate You Guys Are A$$holes:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
The Global Chaos Cannot Bring Any Divine Beings To Help You Guys028-03-2021 16:05
Black Holes Might Not Be Black Holes3924-03-2021 17:22
GUYS I NEED SUPPORT IN ASUTRALIA924-10-2019 20:33
Sink holes2226-04-2019 19:39
Are "popcorn" black holes the answer to linear entropy and, maybe, M2C2?412-10-2015 23:06
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact