Remember me
▼ Content

You are what you eat

You are what you eat04-09-2020 19:33
keepit
★★★★★
(3058)
AND you are what you listen to.
CNBC is the least political of the cable news networks (CNN, FOX, MSNBC, CNBC).
05-09-2020 01:02
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5196)
keepit wrote:

They are all biased, and reflect the views and values of the owners, advertisers, and sponsors. They are all for profit news outlets, and will sell you any garbage they can scrounge up, that will pay the bills, and stuff the most cash possible in their pockets. When you 'eat' only one kind of food, you are unhealthy, and soon to be a Covid-19 fatality. What keeps you healthy, is variety. You take your news and information, from multiple sources, and try to sort out the fact, from marketing hype, if you have the mental agility.
05-09-2020 02:08
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21592)
keepit wrote:

BULLSHIT.

Fiction isn't news.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
05-09-2020 05:43
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14395)
keepit wrote: AND you are what you listen to.

They are all 100% political.

At least FOX is somewhat balanced, i.e. 60%-40% as opposed to the others being 100% Karl Marx riding on a Donkey.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
05-09-2020 21:46
keepit
★★★★★
(3058)
I don't cnbc is 100% political. They seem to me to be closer to 100% focused on money regardless of political affiliation.

Join the debate You are what you eat:

Remember me

▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact