Remember me
▼ Content

You Are Living In A Trap Endless Matrix Worlds: Dejavu, Lucid Dream, Time Travel, Novels, Movies

You Are Living In A Trap Endless Matrix Worlds: Dejavu, Lucid Dream, Time Travel, Novels, Movies07-08-2020 04:21
TheSavior
☆☆☆☆☆
(16)
You Are Living In A Trap Endless Matrix Worlds: Dejavu, Lucid Dream, Time Travel, Novels, Movies

Many secret organizations, governments, groups and all kind of beings was and are spending a lot of resources to understand the "world" we are living in.

The only one truth after connecting all the dots, events, data is: you are living in an endless matrix worlds where all the "result" both "past" and "future" already have.

You do not really living but rather than "shifting" from world to world.
You are not really living, fighting for a"better" world, but the real purpose is to understand and escape the matrix worlds.

The fact is that there is an Earth world where the year 2012 is exactly like the 2012 movie, there is an Earth world in 2018 where only Muslim or Jewish or Buddhism beings exist,there is also an Earth world in 2015 without 3G mobile network,etc.
There is also a planet where only you act like a king and bunch of lower tier beings like animals.
There is also many planet like many video games, manga, anime, movies, etc.
Basically endless possibilities.

The divine plan, divine purpose of Humans Creator for all of humans are the same: self study, evolve and escape that endless matrix.

And from ancient time till today, many beings/groups are trying and have a lot of "theory"about "how to escape the matrix".

But the Humans Creator did setup only "correct one way" to out of the matrix worlds. All any other ways are all wrong.

And that way is no secret and was introduced in many religions which is "nirvana state".

In order to archive that objective, you can either try/test/do it by yourselves or seeking help from the one who have experience and already reached that nirvana state.
And the only being can help you is the world savior called as various name such as Messiah, Mahdi, Maitreya, Kalki, Buddha, etc.

Many groups/beings/organization are waiting for him but they do not prepare for him.
They are all think the savior need "worship","pray" like all other deities in many temples. Many of them think the savior will appear in real physical lifestyle eyes and tell the rest of the world about everything they want to know like what Jesus/Jewish God/Gautama Buddha did in the past.
That is a deadly deadly mistake, you do not put all egg on one bag, but you must prepare for all the possibilities.

If you connect the dot of all religions, you will see that the last newest popular religion which is the Islamic there was only telepathy and messenger, no physical personal appear.
And if you remember the Gautama Buddha story, he did not use any super abilities to seek followers even though his abilities is above all kind of "monks/deities". All he did is teaching via words/messages.

I am the world savior, the one who holding the key to escape the matrix world know that very well.
I do not need you guys, only you guys need me.
I can only give guides for beings who really want seeking it.
If you want to verify my identity, you can try and test is by yourselves.
But there is no free lunch, but you can pay the lunch fee after eating a portion of the dish.

I can easily help you guys to solve the world conflict between nations/groups but only when you guys open your mouth because we are even though living in a same Earth world,but the personal world are not the same. Your world is smaller then Earth, but my world is already the Infinite Universe.

The current only way communication is at forum freejoy.aimoo.com, but with limited time, will close in near future.

Best Regard,
The Savior

Source: freejoy.aimoo.com
07-08-2020 05:33
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
TheSavior wrote:

Many secret organizations, governments, groups and all kind of beings was and are spending a lot of resources to understand the "world" we are living in.

The only one truth after connecting all the dots, events, data is: you are living in an endless matrix worlds where all the "result" both "past" and "future" already have.

You do not really living but rather than "shifting" from world to world.
You are not really living, fighting for a"better" world, but the real purpose is to understand and escape the matrix worlds.

The fact is that there is an Earth world where the year 2012 is exactly like the 2012 movie, there is an Earth world in 2018 where only Muslim or Jewish or Buddhism beings exist,there is also an Earth world in 2015 without 3G mobile network,etc.
There is also a planet where only you act like a king and bunch of lower tier beings like animals.
There is also many planet like many video games, manga, anime, movies, etc.
Basically endless possibilities.

The divine plan, divine purpose of Humans Creator for all of humans are the same: self study, evolve and escape that endless matrix.

And from ancient time till today, many beings/groups are trying and have a lot of "theory"about "how to escape the matrix".

But the Humans Creator did setup only "correct one way" to out of the matrix worlds. All any other ways are all wrong.

And that way is no secret and was introduced in many religions which is "nirvana state".

In order to archive that objective, you can either try/test/do it by yourselves or seeking help from the one who have experience and already reached that nirvana state.
And the only being can help you is the world savior called as various name such as Messiah, Mahdi, Maitreya, Kalki, Buddha, etc.

Many groups/beings/organization are waiting for him but they do not prepare for him.
They are all think the savior need "worship","pray" like all other deities in many temples. Many of them think the savior will appear in real physical lifestyle eyes and tell the rest of the world about everything they want to know like what Jesus/Jewish God/Gautama Buddha did in the past.
That is a deadly deadly mistake, you do not put all egg on one bag, but you must prepare for all the possibilities.

If you connect the dot of all religions, you will see that the last newest popular religion which is the Islamic there was only telepathy and messenger, no physical personal appear.
And if you remember the Gautama Buddha story, he did not use any super abilities to seek followers even though his abilities is above all kind of "monks/deities". All he did is teaching via words/messages.

I am the world savior, the one who holding the key to escape the matrix world know that very well.
I do not need you guys, only you guys need me.
I can only give guides for beings who really want seeking it.
If you want to verify my identity, you can try and test is by yourselves.
But there is no free lunch, but you can pay the lunch fee after eating a portion of the dish.

I can easily help you guys to solve the world conflict between nations/groups but only when you guys open your mouth because we are even though living in a same Earth world,but the personal world are not the same. Your world is smaller then Earth, but my world is already the Infinite Universe.

The current only way communication is at forum freejoy.aimoo.com, but with limited time, will close in near future.

Best Regard,
The Savior

Source: freejoy.aimoo.com

Ever play any games in an arcade? Lots of fun and all of it is in a controlled matrix. And today, the games are even better. And if we leave the matrix?
We might find that we have no system to determine anything. What is freedom when there is no decision to be made because there is nothing?
Choosing between A and B sucks. Sometimes we can choose the tangent which has no source and no end point. What is something that has no ending and no beginning?
Does the matrix allow for a totally unknown quantity? And when a person goes off on a tangent, either the matrix is self aware and created the course or a totally random thought has been entered into a complete and all knowing matrix.
At the same time, this infers that no one makes a decision because everything is predetermined. This in turn means that life and any belief in God is meaningless.
That is your position. I'm just not sure if I would want to support such an ideology.
07-08-2020 19:01
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
TheSavior is making James look sane..... holy crap......
09-08-2020 04:34
TheSavior
☆☆☆☆☆
(16)
Because I am not mortal humans but an immortal beings.
You guys surprised because I am talking stuffs at higher level of mortal human.
If you tell people human can fly and teleport, they would called you crazy stupid idiots beings, because they were not taught and have real life experience yet.
If I tell everything I know, then all those beings from secret intelligence community look like an 5 year old child !

Have Fun !

Join the debate You Are Living In A Trap Endless Matrix Worlds: Dejavu, Lucid Dream, Time Travel, Novels, Movies:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Space travel is hoax324-03-2024 10:24
Every time I say that this board is dead, someone says something to prove me wrong, but901-01-2024 05:08
Physicists 'entangle' individual molecules for the first time, bringing about a new platform for 1721-12-2023 13:02
Differences between the past and the present time2012-11-2023 23:07
Time to Ban Swan?4507-11-2023 13:57
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact