Remember me
▼ Content

work

work08-06-2019 09:35
PedroEn
☆☆☆☆☆
(1)
hello everyone,

i would like to ask the member of this forum if the climate change and the challenges that we will have to face to combat it will bring new job opportunity and in particular wich type of work.

thank you
08-06-2019 11:30
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21588)
PedroEn wrote:
hello everyone,

i would like to ask the member of this forum if the climate change and the challenges that we will have to face to combat it will bring new job opportunity and in particular wich type of work.

thank you

The job of High Priest of the Church of Global Warming is open. The Church calls them 'climate scientists'.

To qualify, you must deny the 1st and 2nd laws of thermodynamics, the Stefan-Boltzmann law, Kirchoff's law, and statistical and probability mathematics. You must pass numerous tests to make sure you understand and quote from memory the concepts of The Manual, which describes the terminology used, be willing to unconditionally worship the IPCC, NOAA, and NASA, and of course be willing to pay a university a wad of money for the rubber stamped degree.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Edited on 08-06-2019 11:37
08-06-2019 17:03
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5196)
Government jobs, like police, military, human resources (welfare, housing, unemployment).

Green energy maintenance (scraping bird crap off solar panels).

Professional protestors, rioters, and looters.

Bootleggers and Black Marketeers, tax dodgers.

Soldiers of Fortune, to help defend land from eminent domain. Green energy takes up a lot of real estate.

Since none of Al Gore's predictions came true on time, from his award winning movie, it's likely the 'science' was seriously flawed. There will never be any serious support of fighting a phantom, that only exists in computer simulations. It's fun and trendy to talk about, but nobody wants higher taxes, more restrictive lifestyles, to actually practice what is preached. Just look at the lives of those who promote the fight loudest. How many are actually living the green-dream?
08-06-2019 19:32
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14389)
HarveyH55 wrote: There will never be any serious support of fighting a phantom, that only exists in computer simulations.

Very astute. Neither Jar Jar Binks, Gollum nor Global Warming are real. All exist only as computer generations.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
08-06-2019 21:11
(21588)
IBdaMann wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote: There will never be any serious support of fighting a phantom, that only exists in computer simulations.

Very astute. Neither Jar Jar Binks, Gollum nor Global Warming are real. All exist only as computer generations.

Perhaps 'computer simulation' can be defined here in The Manual using these images.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
09-06-2019 01:39
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
PedroEn wrote:
hello everyone,

thank you

Pedro, I'd go with technology. The climate is changing even if it is not about CO2. Technology whether it's It or a related field is a fairly safe consideration. You'll need to consider your own aptitude and interests as well.
I mean I like messing with some of the guys in here because they don't understand P/A = eбT^4. They don't get that e is a variable but act like it's a constant.
Jobs usually follow economics. You know, where's the job growth.
Environmental impact can be regional.
09-06-2019 02:03
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14389)
Into the Night wrote:Perhaps 'computer simulation' can be defined here in The Manual using these images.

Actually, Global Warming being nothing but a computer generation isn't part of the mythology.

Let me think about it. "Computer Generation" might fit well under the "The Data" heading as being a valid "reality" ... along with proxy data ... what do you think?

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
09-06-2019 20:16
(21588)
James___ wrote:
PedroEn wrote:
hello everyone,

thank you

Pedro, I'd go with technology. The climate is changing even if it is not about CO2. Technology whether it's It or a related field is a fairly safe consideration. You'll need to consider your own aptitude and interests as well.

Void argument. Word salad.
James___ wrote:
I mean I like messing with some of the guys in here because they don't understand P/A = eбT^4. They don't get that e is a variable but act like it's a constant.

Emissivity is a measured constant.
James___ wrote:
Jobs usually follow economics. You know, where's the job growth.
Environmental impact can be regional.

Void arguments fallacies.

The Parrot Killer

09-06-2019 20:18
(21588)
IBdaMann wrote:
Into the Night wrote:Perhaps 'computer simulation' can be defined here in The Manual using these images.

Actually, Global Warming being nothing but a computer generation isn't part of the mythology.

Let me think about it. "Computer Generation" might fit well under the "The Data" heading as being a valid "reality" ... along with proxy data ... what do you think?

Seems to be the right place to put it. It is, after all, manufactured data.

The Parrot Killer

Join the debate work:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
So how did the AI flight controller in the 737 Max work out2828-04-2023 23:02
LOL the new king of England never learned how pens work. Most inbred people have this very same problem014-09-2022 21:13
Merrick Garland is honored to work alongside the communist Gestapo FBI012-08-2022 03:04
Deborah Birx, White House covid coordinator finally ADMITS THAT THERE ARE NO COVID VACCINES THAT WORK623-07-2022 20:17
How many FBI agents does it take to stand around the gym, pretending to work out or text their Mom121-07-2022 16:43
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact