Remember me
▼ Content

Woman crashes car into Popeye's because she didn't get her biscuits. Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa


Woman crashes car into Popeye's because she didn't get her biscuits. Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa25-02-2023 15:01
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5737)


No sweetheart Popeye's does not sell prison food, they sell grease for moron's so you should have been happy.


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
27-02-2023 02:09
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5737)
Swan wrote:


No sweetheart Popeye's does not sell prison food, they sell grease for moron's so you should have been happy.


So none of you woke ****s are allowed to partake in the popeye serial killer discussion. Why am I not surprised


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
28-02-2023 03:30
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5737)
Swan wrote:
Swan wrote:


No sweetheart Popeye's does not sell prison food, they sell grease for moron's so you should have been happy.


So none of you woke ****s are allowed to partake in the popeye serial killer discussion. Why am I not surprised


So none of you woke shi.ts are allowed to partake in the popeye serial killer discussion. Why am I not surprised

I hate it when that happens


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
28-02-2023 05:45
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14633)
Swan wrote:So none of you spoke tips are allowed to partake in the popeye cereal filler discussion. Why am I quantumly teleported at 10 million times the speed of light

We can't catch up to you find out what fillers and preservatives you prefer. Could you slow down a few multiples of the speed of light? I'm guessing this is the reason the FBI couldn't conduct their interview, try though they may.
28-02-2023 08:12
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:So none of you spoke tips are allowed to partake in the popeye cereal filler discussion. Why am I quantumly teleported at 10 million times the speed of light

We can't catch up to you find out what fillers and preservatives you prefer. Could you slow down a few multiples of the speed of light? I'm guessing this is the reason the FBI couldn't conduct their interview, try though they may.


I was under the impression it was an 'advanced' interrogation... Which is probably why he's not right.
28-02-2023 14:32
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5737)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:So none of you spoke tips are allowed to partake in the popeye cereal filler discussion. Why am I quantumly teleported at 10 million times the speed of light

We can't catch up to you find out what fillers and preservatives you prefer. Could you slow down a few multiples of the speed of light? I'm guessing this is the reason the FBI couldn't conduct their interview, try though they may.


The FBI has interviewed me many times online, they just don't have the balls or wangs to look me in the eye because they are intelligent enough to know how funny that they actually are.

Chase Bishop most wanted flier




IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 28-02-2023 14:34
28-02-2023 14:42
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5737)
HarveyH55 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:So none of you spoke tips are allowed to partake in the popeye cereal filler discussion. Why am I quantumly teleported at 10 million times the speed of light

We can't catch up to you find out what fillers and preservatives you prefer. Could you slow down a few multiples of the speed of light? I'm guessing this is the reason the FBI couldn't conduct their interview, try though they may.


I was under the impression it was an 'advanced' interrogation... Which is probably why he's not right.


Correct they did an advanced interrogation, employed private law firms as cover and hired a fake grand jury that all came to the conclusion that I am of impeccable character and that my 130 is 30 more than the 100 of the average FBI agent. At least until they find Hoffa and all of America's problems end

Silly


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
28-02-2023 20:50
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(22173)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:So none of you spoke tips are allowed to partake in the popeye cereal filler discussion. Why am I quantumly teleported at 10 million times the speed of light

We can't catch up to you find out what fillers and preservatives you prefer. Could you slow down a few multiples of the speed of light? I'm guessing this is the reason the FBI couldn't conduct their interview, try though they may.


The FBI has interviewed me many times online, they just don't have the balls or wangs to look me in the eye because they are intelligent enough to know how funny that they actually are.

Chase Bishop most wanted flier


The FBI now travels faster than the speed of light?????!?


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
28-02-2023 21:58
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5737)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:So none of you spoke tips are allowed to partake in the popeye cereal filler discussion. Why am I quantumly teleported at 10 million times the speed of light

We can't catch up to you find out what fillers and preservatives you prefer. Could you slow down a few multiples of the speed of light? I'm guessing this is the reason the FBI couldn't conduct their interview, try though they may.


The FBI has interviewed me many times online, they just don't have the balls or wangs to look me in the eye because they are intelligent enough to know how funny that they actually are.

Chase Bishop most wanted flier


The FBI now travels faster than the speed of light?????!?


Well if you say so it must be true

Silly girl


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
01-03-2023 08:34
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(22173)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:So none of you spoke tips are allowed to partake in the popeye cereal filler discussion. Why am I quantumly teleported at 10 million times the speed of light

We can't catch up to you find out what fillers and preservatives you prefer. Could you slow down a few multiples of the speed of light? I'm guessing this is the reason the FBI couldn't conduct their interview, try though they may.


The FBI has interviewed me many times online, they just don't have the balls or wangs to look me in the eye because they are intelligent enough to know how funny that they actually are.

Chase Bishop most wanted flier


The FBI now travels faster than the speed of light?????!?


Well if you say so it must be true

Silly girl

I am not you. You say so.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
01-03-2023 15:33
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5737)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:So none of you spoke tips are allowed to partake in the popeye cereal filler discussion. Why am I quantumly teleported at 10 million times the speed of light

We can't catch up to you find out what fillers and preservatives you prefer. Could you slow down a few multiples of the speed of light? I'm guessing this is the reason the FBI couldn't conduct their interview, try though they may.


The FBI has interviewed me many times online, they just don't have the balls or wangs to look me in the eye because they are intelligent enough to know how funny that they actually are.

Chase Bishop most wanted flier


The FBI now travels faster than the speed of light?????!?


Well if you say so it must be true

Silly girl

I am not you. You say so.


Now you are really frustrating yourself, which I really enjoy because it makes me giggle. Seriously if this counts as counter psychology to you, this can only be true because you failed that course, all seven times you took it.

130




IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 01-03-2023 15:39
01-03-2023 18:47
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:So none of you spoke tips are allowed to partake in the popeye cereal filler discussion. Why am I quantumly teleported at 10 million times the speed of light

We can't catch up to you find out what fillers and preservatives you prefer. Could you slow down a few multiples of the speed of light? I'm guessing this is the reason the FBI couldn't conduct their interview, try though they may.


The FBI has interviewed me many times online, they just don't have the balls or wangs to look me in the eye because they are intelligent enough to know how funny that they actually are.

Chase Bishop most wanted flier


The FBI now travels faster than the speed of light?????!?


Well if you say so it must be true

Silly girl

I am not you. You say so.


Now you are really frustrating yourself, which I really enjoy because it makes me giggle. Seriously if this counts as counter psychology to you, this can only be true because you failed that course, all seven times you took it.

130



Psychology... So, do you realize you obsessive-compulsive disorder? You respond to almost every post, in every active thread, usually with nothing intelligent, or even related to the topic discussed. Mostly silly, mindless, drama, look-at-me crap, to pull the focus away from discussion, and feed you never-ending need for attention. You seem to have nothing better to do, than haunt this website. Likely, you've been banned from most moderated forums, and websites. You crave attention, your obsession. You don't care who, why, or what you have to do to get attention. You've obviously been frequently 'used', because of your compulsion to do whatever it takes, to get someone, anyone to pay attention to you. You can't help it, it's an addiction, and you have no control, and there is no cure. You might manage through therapy or medication, but the obsession will always be there.
01-03-2023 19:16
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5737)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:So none of you spoke tips are allowed to partake in the popeye cereal filler discussion. Why am I quantumly teleported at 10 million times the speed of light

We can't catch up to you find out what fillers and preservatives you prefer. Could you slow down a few multiples of the speed of light? I'm guessing this is the reason the FBI couldn't conduct their interview, try though they may.


The FBI has interviewed me many times online, they just don't have the balls or wangs to look me in the eye because they are intelligent enough to know how funny that they actually are.

Chase Bishop most wanted flier


The FBI now travels faster than the speed of light?????!?


Well if you say so it must be true

Silly girl

I am not you. You say so.


Now you are really frustrating yourself, which I really enjoy because it makes me giggle. Seriously if this counts as counter psychology to you, this can only be true because you failed that course, all seven times you took it.

130



Psychology... So, do you realize you obsessive-compulsive disorder? You respond to almost every post, in every active thread, usually with nothing intelligent, or even related to the topic discussed. Mostly silly, mindless, drama, look-at-me crap, to pull the focus away from discussion, and feed you never-ending need for attention. You seem to have nothing better to do, than haunt this website. Likely, you've been banned from most moderated forums, and websites. You crave attention, your obsession. You don't care who, why, or what you have to do to get attention. You've obviously been frequently 'used', because of your compulsion to do whatever it takes, to get someone, anyone to pay attention to you. You can't help it, it's an addiction, and you have no control, and there is no cure. You might manage through therapy or medication, but the obsession will always be there.


That is exactly what Hercules says when he sees my leg press in the gym. Pretty neat being me actually, though I am walking a little crooked at the moment.

Just out of curiosity, did you buy Apple computer stock too? I was seriously obsessive compulsive when I was buying all of them Apples.

CIAO


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 01-03-2023 19:26
01-03-2023 19:45
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(22173)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:So none of you spoke tips are allowed to partake in the popeye cereal filler discussion. Why am I quantumly teleported at 10 million times the speed of light

We can't catch up to you find out what fillers and preservatives you prefer. Could you slow down a few multiples of the speed of light? I'm guessing this is the reason the FBI couldn't conduct their interview, try though they may.


The FBI has interviewed me many times online, they just don't have the balls or wangs to look me in the eye because they are intelligent enough to know how funny that they actually are.

Chase Bishop most wanted flier


The FBI now travels faster than the speed of light?????!?


Well if you say so it must be true

Silly girl

I am not you. You say so.


Now ...

40a


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
01-03-2023 19:48
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(22173)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:So none of you spoke tips are allowed to partake in the popeye cereal filler discussion. Why am I quantumly teleported at 10 million times the speed of light

We can't catch up to you find out what fillers and preservatives you prefer. Could you slow down a few multiples of the speed of light? I'm guessing this is the reason the FBI couldn't conduct their interview, try though they may.


The FBI has interviewed me many times online, they just don't have the balls or wangs to look me in the eye because they are intelligent enough to know how funny that they actually are.

Chase Bishop most wanted flier


The FBI now travels faster than the speed of light?????!?


Well if you say so it must be true

Silly girl

I am not you. You say so.


Now you are really frustrating yourself, which I really enjoy because it makes me giggle. Seriously if this counts as counter psychology to you, this can only be true because you failed that course, all seven times you took it.

130



Psychology... So, do you realize you obsessive-compulsive disorder? You respond to almost every post, in every active thread, usually with nothing intelligent, or even related to the topic discussed. Mostly silly, mindless, drama, look-at-me crap, to pull the focus away from discussion, and feed you never-ending need for attention. You seem to have nothing better to do, than haunt this website. Likely, you've been banned from most moderated forums, and websites. You crave attention, your obsession. You don't care who, why, or what you have to do to get attention. You've obviously been frequently 'used', because of your compulsion to do whatever it takes, to get someone, anyone to pay attention to you. You can't help it, it's an addiction, and you have no control, and there is no cure. You might manage through therapy or medication, but the obsession will always be there.

There is no cure, unfortunately.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
01-03-2023 19:48
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(22173)
Swan wrote:
That is exactly what Hercules says ...

40a.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
01-03-2023 21:17
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5737)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:So none of you spoke tips are allowed to partake in the popeye cereal filler discussion. Why am I quantumly teleported at 10 million times the speed of light

We can't catch up to you find out what fillers and preservatives you prefer. Could you slow down a few multiples of the speed of light? I'm guessing this is the reason the FBI couldn't conduct their interview, try though they may.


The FBI has interviewed me many times online, they just don't have the balls or wangs to look me in the eye because they are intelligent enough to know how funny that they actually are.

Chase Bishop most wanted flier


The FBI now travels faster than the speed of light?????!?


Well if you say so it must be true

Silly girl

I am not you. You say so.


Now ...

40a


LOL you just wish that you were obsessive compulsive and bought all the apples that you could afford.


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
02-03-2023 00:42
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(22173)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Now ...

40a

LOL you...

40a.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
02-03-2023 14:59
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5737)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Now ...

40a

LOL you...

40a.


I bought Apples and you bought Coors, so pout away


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
02-03-2023 16:39
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14633)
Swan wrote:I bought Apples and you bought Coors, so pout away

Apple stock is paying annual dividends of $0.92 per share.

Your two shares earned you $1.84 last year.

Tell me that you didn't spend it all in one place.
02-03-2023 19:44
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:I bought Apples and you bought Coors, so pout away

Apple stock is paying annual dividends of $0.92 per share.

Your two shares earned you $1.84 last year.

Tell me that you didn't spend it all in one place.


That's all?

From my Walmart 1099-DIV, I made $11.58, for 5.247 shares, valued at $141.79 per share. Total value of shares $743.97.

Walmart use to own the company I worked for, so we were allowed to by Associate Stock. When they sold our company, and Walmart was replacing all stores, with 'super-centers', I sold all my full shares. There wasn't any easy option to sell a partial share at the time... Sort of wish I had kept all my shares now... Less than a share, to 5... Apple on paid out 92 cent/share. Walmart paid more than double. Guess tomato farming pays better as well...
02-03-2023 20:46
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5737)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:I bought Apples and you bought Coors, so pout away

Apple stock is paying annual dividends of $0.92 per share.

Your two shares earned you $1.84 last year.

Tell me that you didn't spend it all in one place.


Actually

What if I invested $1,000 in Apple in 1980?
How much money would I have if I invested 1000 in Apple in 1980? Apple's stock began trading publicly on Dec. 12, 1980 at $22 per share. If you had invested $1,000 into the company during its early days, your investment would be worth $1,635,847 as of Sept.


Dividends are just a pain in the ass because I have to pay taxes on them.

So you enjoy that Coors.

PS. No actual personal data is relayed, so keep on trucking doof


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
02-03-2023 21:20
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:I bought Apples and you bought Coors, so pout away

Apple stock is paying annual dividends of $0.92 per share.

Your two shares earned you $1.84 last year.

Tell me that you didn't spend it all in one place.


Actually

What if I invested $1,000 in Apple in 1980?
How much money would I have if I invested 1000 in Apple in 1980? Apple's stock began trading publicly on Dec. 12, 1980 at $22 per share. If you had invested $1,000 into the company during its early days, your investment would be worth $1,635,847 as of Sept.


Dividends are just a pain in the ass because I have to pay taxes on them.

So you enjoy that Coors.

PS. No actual personal data is relayed, so keep on trucking doof


But, your Apple stock is actually worthless, until you sell it. You don't get to use it for anything. Even when you do decide to sell, the current market price, is what you get to stuff in your pocket to spend. Lot of other people get to share in your 'wealth', usually before you see a dime of it.
02-03-2023 21:27
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5737)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:I bought Apples and you bought Coors, so pout away

Apple stock is paying annual dividends of $0.92 per share.

Your two shares earned you $1.84 last year.

Tell me that you didn't spend it all in one place.


Actually

What if I invested $1,000 in Apple in 1980?
How much money would I have if I invested 1000 in Apple in 1980? Apple's stock began trading publicly on Dec. 12, 1980 at $22 per share. If you had invested $1,000 into the company during its early days, your investment would be worth $1,635,847 as of Sept.


Dividends are just a pain in the ass because I have to pay taxes on them.

So you enjoy that Coors.

PS. No actual personal data is relayed, so keep on trucking doof


But, your Apple stock is actually worthless, until you sell it. You don't get to use it for anything. Even when you do decide to sell, the current market price, is what you get to stuff in your pocket to spend. Lot of other people get to share in your 'wealth', usually before you see a dime of it.


Says the imbecile who invested in cans of Coors.

PS. Can you explain to the government that my dividends are worthless, because I have to declare them as income every year.

CIAO


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
03-03-2023 00:53
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(22173)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Now ...

40a

LOL you...

40a.

...
40a.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
03-03-2023 00:55
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(22173)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:I bought Apples and you bought Coors, so pout away

Apple stock is paying annual dividends of $0.92 per share.

Your two shares earned you $1.84 last year.

Tell me that you didn't spend it all in one place.


Actually

What if I invested $1,000 in Apple in 1980?
How much money would I have if I invested 1000 in Apple in 1980? Apple's stock began trading publicly on Dec. 12, 1980 at $22 per share. If you had invested $1,000 into the company during its early days, your investment would be worth $1,635,847 as of Sept.


Dividends are just a pain in the ass because I have to pay taxes on them.

So you enjoy that Coors.

PS. No actual personal data is relayed, so keep on trucking doof

Lamenting over your lousy investment?


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
03-03-2023 00:55
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(22173)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:I bought Apples and you bought Coors, so pout away

Apple stock is paying annual dividends of $0.92 per share.

Your two shares earned you $1.84 last year.

Tell me that you didn't spend it all in one place.


Actually

What if I invested $1,000 in Apple in 1980?
How much money would I have if I invested 1000 in Apple in 1980? Apple's stock began trading publicly on Dec. 12, 1980 at $22 per share. If you had invested $1,000 into the company during its early days, your investment would be worth $1,635,847 as of Sept.


Dividends are just a pain in the ass because I have to pay taxes on them.

So you enjoy that Coors.

PS. No actual personal data is relayed, so keep on trucking doof


But, your Apple stock is actually worthless, until you sell it. You don't get to use it for anything. Even when you do decide to sell, the current market price, is what you get to stuff in your pocket to spend. Lot of other people get to share in your 'wealth', usually before you see a dime of it.


Says the ...
40a.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
03-03-2023 01:09
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5737)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:I bought Apples and you bought Coors, so pout away

Apple stock is paying annual dividends of $0.92 per share.

Your two shares earned you $1.84 last year.

Tell me that you didn't spend it all in one place.


Actually

What if I invested $1,000 in Apple in 1980?
How much money would I have if I invested 1000 in Apple in 1980? Apple's stock began trading publicly on Dec. 12, 1980 at $22 per share. If you had invested $1,000 into the company during its early days, your investment would be worth $1,635,847 as of Sept.


Dividends are just a pain in the ass because I have to pay taxes on them.

So you enjoy that Coors.

PS. No actual personal data is relayed, so keep on trucking doof

Lamenting over your lousy investment?


LOL, actually Apple is currently up 72,855 percent.

Hope you enjoyed those Coors.

Still no personal data relayed.

CIAO


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
25-07-2023 17:01
Claudddd
☆☆☆☆☆
(2)
Sad to hear that.




Join the debate Woman crashes car into Popeye's because she didn't get her biscuits. Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Navy sub hunter with all female crew. P-8 crashes after missing the runway as pilots twirl their hair026-11-2023 14:20
Seattle woman kidnapped and held in cinderblock cage by BLM member003-08-2023 13:48
So is judge Sonia Sotomayor a wise Latina woman, or a racist piece of shit on the bench016-07-2023 19:09
Dumb Mexican woman (redundant) falls in love online and travels to Peru to have her organs cut out by026-11-2022 05:31
Does anyone know what powers a Chinese electric car?122-04-2021 22:03
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact