Remember me
▼ Content

WMO confirms 2017 among the three warmest years on record

WMO confirms 2017 among the three warmest years on record22-05-2018 01:11
moncktonProfile picture★★★☆☆
(436)
"18 January 2018 (WMO) - In a clear sign of continuing long-term climate change caused by increasing atmospheric concentrations of greenhouse gases, 2015, 2016 and 2017 have been confirmed as the three warmest years on record. 2016 still holds the global record, whilst 2017 was the warmest year without an El Niño, which can boost global annual temperatures.

A consolidated analysis by the World Meteorological Organization of five leading international datasets showed that the global average surface temperature in 2017 was approximately 1.1° Celsius above the pre-industrial era.

The year 2016 remains the warmest year on record (1.2°C above preindustrial era). Global average temperatures in 2017 and 2015 were both 1.1°C above pre-industrial levels. The two years are virtually indistinguishable because the difference is less than one hundredth of a degree, which is less than the statistical margin of error ..."

https://public.wmo.int/en/media/press-release/wmo-confirms-2017-among-three-warmest-years-record

"Bring us your sick and tired, your educated ..."
22-05-2018 02:43
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21582)
There is no such thing as a 'greenhouse' gas. No gas or vapor has the capability to warm the Earth.

You really should stop believing the crap the U.N. is putting out through such entities as the WMO.
22-05-2018 07:29
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
monckton wrote:
"18 January 2018 (WMO) - In a clear sign of continuing long-term climate change caused by increasing atmospheric concentrations of greenhouse gases, 2015, 2016 and 2017 have been confirmed as the three warmest years on record. 2016 still holds the global record, whilst 2017 was the warmest year without an El Niño, which can boost global annual temperatures.

A consolidated analysis by the World Meteorological Organization of five leading international datasets showed that the global average surface temperature in 2017 was approximately 1.1° Celsius above the pre-industrial era.

The year 2016 remains the warmest year on record (1.2°C above preindustrial era). Global average temperatures in 2017 and 2015 were both 1.1°C above pre-industrial levels. The two years are virtually indistinguishable because the difference is less than one hundredth of a degree, which is less than the statistical margin of error ..."

https://public.wmo.int/en/media/press-release/wmo-confirms-2017-among-three-warmest-years-record

WMO confirms? Well then it must be true....

From the WMO
As the world gets warmer due to climate change, extreme weather events are forecast to get more dangerous partly because of the huge amount of extra energy being added to the atmosphere.

Now, for the first time, the WMO has established the cyclones, tornadoes, lightning strikes and hailstorms that caused the most deaths.

So, I'm just wondering, where are all the tornadoes these clowns predicted?
Attached image:

Edited on 22-05-2018 07:31
22-05-2018 07:42
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
Oh, I'm sorry. I just assumed since it is currently the hottest in recorded history, 2018 should also be performing at the highest level of excellence. Sorry, did you want 2017 numbers?
Attached image:

22-05-2018 07:43
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
Maybe 2016 will fit into your agenda....NOPE!
Attached image:

22-05-2018 07:46
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
Oh shit! We're striking here! Last ditch effort...maybe 1 out of 3 can produce some clear evidence. Let's see what actually happened in 2015.....damnit! Strike 3, but what the hell, keep swinging.
Attached image:

22-05-2018 14:13
(436)
"As the world gets warmer due to climate change, extreme weather events are forecast to get more dangerous partly because of the huge amount of extra energy being added to the atmosphere.

Now, for the first time, the WMO has established the cyclones, tornadoes, lightning strikes and hailstorms that caused the most deaths..."

World's deadliest storms from tornadoes to cyclones, lightning and hail
https://www.independent.co.uk/environment/world-deadliest-storms-tornadoes-cyclones-hail-lightning-bangladesh-india-egypt-zimbabwe-a7741261.html

22-05-2018 15:11
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
Notice how they are most deadly in a part of the world with no infrastructure, solid cover, or early warning systems? Even you aren't that much of a dumbass.
22-05-2018 17:34
(21582)
monckton wrote:
"As the world gets warmer due to climate change, extreme weather events are forecast to get more dangerous partly because of the huge amount of extra energy being added to the atmosphere.

Now, for the first time, the WMO has established the cyclones, tornadoes, lightning strikes and hailstorms that caused the most deaths..."

World's deadliest storms from tornadoes to cyclones, lightning and hail
https://www.independent.co.uk/environment/world-deadliest-storms-tornadoes-cyclones-hail-lightning-bangladesh-india-egypt-zimbabwe-a7741261.html

Where's all that extra energy coming from? The output of the Sun hasn't changed much.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
22-05-2018 17:52
(436)
Into the Night wrote:Where's all that extra energy coming from? The output of the Sun hasn't changed much.

I heard it's actually been falling these past few years. It's not due to extra energy coming from anywhere the problem is the earth's atmosphere is retaining more energy. This is because of the greenhouse effect where rising CO2 emissions cause increased global warming aka climate change. It's been particularly severe in the Arctic - the Polar Vortex is weakening. President Al Gore mentions it a lot. (I only call him that because I heard once you win an election you keep the title even when you are no longer in office)

22-05-2018 19:53
(21582)
monckton wrote:
Into the Night wrote:Where's all that extra energy coming from? The output of the Sun hasn't changed much.

I heard it's actually been falling these past few years. It's not due to extra energy coming from anywhere the problem is the earth's atmosphere is retaining more energy.

It's not possible for the atmosphere to retain more energy. You are denying the Stefan-Boltzmann law and the 2nd law of thermodynamics.
monckton wrote:
This is because of the greenhouse effect where rising CO2 emissions cause increased global warming aka climate change.

No gas or vapor has the capability to warm the Earth. There is no such thing as a 'greenhouse' gas.
monckton wrote:
It's been particularly severe in the Arctic

Nope. The Arctic is just fine.
monckton wrote:
- the Polar Vortex is weakening.
There is no such thing as a polar vortex. This is a media buzzword.
monckton wrote:
President Al Gore mentions it a lot. (I only call him that because I heard once you win an election you keep the title even when you are no longer in office)

Al Gore is an idiot.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
23-05-2018 01:23
(436)
Yeah I'm not sure we're on the same page.
And Saturn's got a polar vortex as well, it's not like its a riddle or a debating topic, it's common knowledge.

Saturn's Weird Hexagon Vortex Stuns in NASA Photo
https://www.space.com/27392-saturn-hexagon-vortex-nasa-photo.html
23-05-2018 01:51
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
monckton wrote:

I heard it's actually been falling these past few years. It's not due to extra energy coming from anywhere the problem is the earth's atmosphere is retaining more energy. This is because of the greenhouse effect where rising CO2 emissions cause increased global warming aka climate change. It's been particularly severe in the Arctic - the Polar Vortex is weakening. President Al Gore mentions it a lot. (I only call him that because I heard once you win an election you keep the title even when you are no longer in office)

...I think there is a problem that we haven't considered. If it is understood how a greenhouse effect works on our planet and that it can trap or slow heat which is reducing the atmosphere's ability to allow it to vent into space then something would need to be done. They are afraid of that. And in America there are only 2 emotions, greed and fear.
23-05-2018 04:04
(436)
James___ wrote:And in America there are only 2 emotions, greed and fear.

Yeah and you get to pick one and vote for it.
Outside that bubble, there is also mockery and it is strong...

Hillary Has New Excuse On Why She Lost - Capitalism!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Far8Hnae7xw

23-05-2018 05:23
(21582)
monckton wrote:
Yeah I'm not sure we're on the same page.
And Saturn's got a polar vortex as well, it's not like its a riddle or a debating topic, it's common knowledge.

Saturn's Weird Hexagon Vortex Stuns in NASA Photo
https://www.space.com/27392-saturn-hexagon-vortex-nasa-photo.html

No, it doesn't.

The Parrot Killer

23-05-2018 05:29
(21582)
James___ wrote:
monckton wrote:

...I think there is a problem that we haven't considered.

...and here comes the same old chants from the Church of Global Warming...
James___ wrote:
If it is understood how a greenhouse effect

There is no such thing as 'greenhouse' effect. No gas or vapor is capable of warming the Earth.
James___ wrote:
works on our planet and that it can trap or slow heat

It is not possible to trap or slow heat.
James___ wrote:
which is reducing the atmosphere's ability to allow it to vent into space

The atmosphere doesn't vent into space.

The Earth heats space by radiance. Most of that radiance comes from the surface.
James___ wrote:
then something would need to be done.

Nothing needs to be done.
James___ wrote:
They are afraid of that.

Afraid of what?
James___ wrote:
And in America there are only 2 emotions, greed and fear.

How myopic can you get?

It is YOU that lives in fear of a magick gas.
It is YOU that lives in fear because of what your religion keeps telling you.

There is nothing to fear. Really. Enjoy the Earth for what it is. It's a beautiful place. You need not fear that it's going to burn to a crisp.

The Parrot Killer

23-05-2018 05:40
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
monckton wrote:
James___ wrote:And in America there are only 2 emotions, greed and fear.

Yeah and you get to pick one and vote for it.
Outside that bubble, there is also mockery and it is strong...

Hillary Has New Excuse On Why She Lost - Capitalism!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Far8Hnae7xw

... Sadly America has problems and people don't really care. It's not convenient. At least the French were smart enough to elect someone that might actually be a good president. From what I've heard he's well respected by most people.

..I'll try to make a joke or 2 about your election, okay ?

How did the French save money during their last election ?
..There was no campaigning for president because everyone knew who was going to win.

..Why did the French have a presidential election ?
Everyone wanted to say they voted for Macron.

.. Not sure Monckton, just not much to work with.
Edited on 23-05-2018 05:56
23-05-2018 06:11
(436)
Into the Night wrote:

"To the Members of the House of Representatives and of the Senate of the United States of America,

PLEASE TAKE NOTICE THAT:

On Behalf of the People of the United States of America, the undersigned Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth and affiliates hereby petition for, and demand, a truly independent investigation with subpoena power in order to uncover the full truth surrounding the events of 9/11/01 - specifically the collapses of the World Trade Center Towers and Building 7. We believe there is sufficient doubt about the official story and therefore the 9/11 investigation must be re-opened and must include a full inquiry into the possible use of explosives that might have been the actual cause of the destruction of the World Trade Center Twin Towers and Building 7.

Architect and Engineer Signatories: 2,998
General Public Signatories: 22,143"

https://www.ae911truth.org/signatures/#/AE

Yes, and rising, only rising.

I'm with you, but don't mention this you'll piss off the yanks and it's tough enough for them without them realising they're yellow.
If you must ask - it was the audio that convinced me, it backed up the statements of about 140 surviving first responders (bombs) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_A9X_8flGeM plus when you go back and look they blew it all up in broad daylight on live TV. Wow. Fooled me. The power of suggestion.

Stay away from hot topics.
Keep bullshitting about climate change.

23-05-2018 17:24
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
monckton wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

"To the Members of the House of Representatives and of the Senate of the United States of America,

PLEASE TAKE NOTICE THAT:

On Behalf of the People of the United States of America, the undersigned Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth and affiliates hereby petition for, and demand, a truly independent investigation with subpoena power in order to uncover the full truth surrounding the events of 9/11/01 - specifically the collapses of the World Trade Center Towers and Building 7. We believe there is sufficient doubt about the official story and therefore the 9/11 investigation must be re-opened and must include a full inquiry into the possible use of explosives that might have been the actual cause of the destruction of the World Trade Center Twin Towers and Building 7.

I'm with you, but don't mention this you'll piss off the yanks and it's tough enough for them without them realising they're yellow.
If you must ask - it was the audio that convinced me, it backed up the statements of about 140 surviving first responders (bombs) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_A9X_8flGeM plus when you go back and look they blew it all up in broad daylight on live TV. Wow. Fooled me. The power of suggestion.

...My brother told me that after the original attack https://www.cnn.com/2013/11/05/us/1993-world-trade-center-bombing-fast-facts/index.html on the World Trade Center failed that it was explained on tv how to take them down. Someone with the engineer knowledge said it would take flying a plane into them.
..The bomb in the basement garage did little damage and it was a truck filled with explosives. This is what led to a discussion on tv on the right way to do it. Needless to say the terrorists were freely supplied with the information they needed in order to succeed.
..I used to work for Boeing and am aware of how large airplanes actually are. That both buildings held for a while shows how solidly built skyscrapers are.
..Both planes used in the World Trade Center attacks were 767's;
The 767-200ER was the first extended-range model and entered service with El Al in 1984. The type's increased range is due to an additional center fuel tank and a higher maximum takeoff weight (MTOW) of up to 395,000 lb (179,000 kg).

..And as we all know, mv = f or
(180 000 kilograms) * 500 miles per hour = 40,233,600 m kg / s
..The 2 towers were 1,362 ft. tall.
http://articles.latimes.com/2001/sep/12/news/mn-44916

..Those planes can cruise at about 529 mph / 850 kph. This is why trebuchets were called siege engines back when they were used before 1700. They could throw heavy stones a great distance and take down castle walls.

..For those who don't know what allows for skyscrapers, it's their concrete cores that serve as the housing for elevators. With demolition, they can remain standing when the building around them is to be cleared. With 9/11 the impact could've easily fractured the concrete cores by the lateral stress the planes caused.

..This is a controlled demolition, with 9/11 the buildings went about straight down. Even watching shows that are about this, not sure if I've seen anything other than something like this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtIjUn7_erY
Edited on 23-05-2018 17:57
23-05-2018 20:27
(21582)
James___ wrote:
monckton wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

PLEASE TAKE NOTICE THAT:

...My brother told me that after the original attack https://www.cnn.com/2013/11/05/us/1993-world-trade-center-bombing-fast-facts/index.html on the World Trade Center failed that it was explained on tv how to take them down. Someone with the engineer knowledge said it would take flying a plane into them.

Nope. All it takes is fire.
James___ wrote:
..The bomb in the basement garage did little damage and it was a truck filled with explosives. This is what led to a discussion on tv on the right way to do it. Needless to say the terrorists were freely supplied with the information they needed in order to succeed.

The force of that bomb went into surround earth, not the building.
James___ wrote:
..I used to work for Boeing and am aware of how large airplanes actually are. That both buildings held for a while shows how solidly built skyscrapers are.

Quite true.
James___ wrote:
...deleted extraneous detail...
..For those who don't know what allows for skyscrapers, it's their concrete cores that serve as the housing for elevators.

WRONG. Only some buildings use such a core. The WTC did not. These buildings were constructed using steel lattice structure. No core support needed.
James___ wrote:
With demolition, they can remain standing when the building around them is to be cleared.

The core in the WTC design is not structure.
James___ wrote:
With 9/11 the impact could've easily fractured the concrete cores by the lateral stress the planes caused.

There was no supporting core to fracture. The WTC was constructed using steel lattice construction.
James___ wrote:
..This is a controlled demolition, with 9/11 the buildings went about straight down. Even watching shows that are about this, not sure if I've seen anything other than something like this.

Here again, you are listening to idiots speculating on what happened assuming generic things that weren't there.

The aircraft caused a fire. The FIRE brought the buildings down, not the aircraft. There is no central supporting core in steel lattice construction. Fire can easily bring down such a building, once a steel column softens and bends sufficiently.

WTC1, WTC2, and WTC7 all came down due to fire.

Concrete or stone structures are not susceptible to this kind of collapse. That's why many of these buildings survived enormous fires.

The Parrot Killer

24-05-2018 00:09
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
Into the Night wrote:
James___ wrote:
monckton wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

PLEASE TAKE NOTICE THAT:

James___ wrote:

James___ wrote:

Quite true.
James___ wrote:
..For those who don't know what allows for skyscrapers, it's their concrete cores that serve as the housing for elevators.

WRONG. Only some buildings use such a core. The WTC did not. These buildings were constructed using steel lattice structure. No core support needed.
James___ wrote:
With demolition, they can remain standing when the building around them is to be cleared.

James___ wrote:
With 9/11 the impact could've easily fractured the concrete cores by the lateral stress the planes caused.

There was no supporting core to fracture. The WTC was constructed using steel lattice construction.
James___ wrote:

Here again, you are listening to idiots speculating on what happened assuming generic things that weren't there.

The aircraft caused a fire. The FIRE brought the buildings down, not the aircraft. There is no central supporting core in steel lattice construction. Fire can easily bring down such a building, once a steel column softens and bends sufficiently.

Concrete or stone structures are not susceptible to this kind of collapse. That's why many of these buildings survived enormous fires.

...Just more diatribe. Just another Trump wannabe.
24-05-2018 03:04
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
Into the Night wrote:

...He doesn't know what holds steel beams together. And that it is heat that fuses them as well as breaks their bond ? Kind of why an aircraft would've weakened such buildings.

https://www.slideshare.net/babunaveen/steel-connections

..If anyone from ISIS or Al Qaeda is interested, using explosives to weaken one side of a skyscraper will allow it to fall into other buildings causing much more damage. It is important for you to know this so Americans will know what happened. Care for a game of Dominos anyone ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-I8dYQjJRXU
24-05-2018 04:26
(436)
Well, whichever way you look at it - it all turned out well in the end.
24-05-2018 05:53
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
monckton wrote:

I'm not one to talk trash on the internet, but if anyone said that to me in person, I would consider it a threat against myself, my family, and my country. I would rightfully neutralize that threat. 3000 innocent people died, and it turned out well? You are an assshole.
Edited on 24-05-2018 05:57
24-05-2018 06:03
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
James___ wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
James___ wrote:
monckton wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

PLEASE TAKE NOTICE THAT:

James___ wrote:

James___ wrote:

Quite true.
James___ wrote:

James___ wrote:

James___ wrote:

James___ wrote:

...Just more diatribe. Just another Trump wannabe.

James, I'll admit I had to take a long hard look at this subject. Here's the video that finally convinced me. It's only a couple minutes...take a look.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzF1KySHmUA
Edited on 24-05-2018 06:03
24-05-2018 11:05
(21582)
James___ wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

...He doesn't know what holds steel beams together. And that it is heat that fuses them as well as breaks their bond ? Kind of why an aircraft would've weakened such buildings.

...deleted Holy Link...

Fire is the only thing necessary. Fire in a building of this kind of design is sufficiently hot to soften steel.

James___ wrote:

..If anyone from ISIS or Al Qaeda is interested, using explosives to weaken one side of a skyscraper will allow it to fall into other buildings causing much more damage. It is important for you to know this so Americans will know what happened. Care for a game of Dominos anyone ?

...deleted Holy Link...

Nope. Still does down straight. Such a building fails from the inside out.

Why are you such a jerk that you want to help someone like terrorists?

The Parrot Killer

24-05-2018 14:45
(436)
GasGuzzler wrote:
monckton wrote:

I'm not one to talk trash on the internet, but if anyone said that to me in person, I would consider it a threat against myself, my family, and my country. I would rightfully neutralize that threat. 3000 innocent people died, and it turned out well? You are an assshole.

Well you'd be wrong again. I'm referring to the discussion, 18 months after this debate started and went nowhere all the patriots marched off to Iraq on a jihad because the same people told them Saddam had nukes when everyone knew they didn't. Lol. Suckers.

If there's one thing the 1% can always depend on, it's the 40% who'll always believe anything the boss tells them and make sure everyone else gets in line. History has some famous examples, we don't need to go there. But this guy studied the problem, used to be an obscure topic but I notice now it looks like suddenly its popular as an explanation of Trump but its not new, that's probably come out of some Clinton think tank ...

Bob Altemeyer
"He did extensive research on authoritarianism, identifying the psychological makeup of authoritarian followers and authoritarian leaders. His studies concentrated on who the followers are, how they got that way, how they think and why they are by turns so submissive and aggressive."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_Altemeyer

There's a classic interview with him, getting hard to find ...

Episode #382 - The Authoritarians (Why do People Obey?)
http://www.unwelcomeguests.net/382

And it sums up the climate change debate perfectly, though less so every day as reality kicks in.

Anyway cheer up, there's been some delays ("Syria? If it wasn't for those pesky Russians ...!") but the original 911 mission continues and it looks like Iran is finally next ...

Pompeo's 'Plan B' for Iran is 'designed to put the US' on a path to 'forcible regime change'
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/05/22/pompeos-plan-b-for-iran-could-put-lead-us-into-war.html

There's gonna be some great history books written about all this if we're lucky.
But they'll probably be in Chinese.

24-05-2018 15:31
(436)
GasGuzzler wrote:
James, I'll admit I had to take a long hard look at this subject. Here's the video that finally convinced me. It's only a couple minutes...take a look.

Who's this hard working Joe taking time out of his busy day, some grill Chef?
What would he know?
Ask him about PNAC.

Project for the New American Century
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_for_the_New_American_Century

"Some critics went further, asserting that Rebuilding America's Defenses should be viewed as a program for global American hegemony."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_for_the_New_American_Century#Rebuilding_America's_Defenses_2

How's that going eh?

Edited on 24-05-2018 15:35
24-05-2018 19:42
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
Into the Night wrote:

People like you and GasGuzzler require it. This is why we are discussing how the WTC was engineered and how it can come down. It's rather an odd subject to be discussing in a climate debate forum. And if I don't make known how explosives can be used to destroy structures on American soil then I will be corrected if I get it wrong.
24-05-2018 20:21
(21582)
monckton wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:

Who's this hard working Joe taking time out of his busy day, some grill Chef?
What would he know?

Argument of the Stone and bulverism. He knows the same thing that anyone that works with hot steel knows...which seems to be a hell of lot more than you.
monckton wrote:
Ask him about PNAC.
...deleted unrelated conspiracy theory and Holy Links...

Why?

The Parrot Killer

24-05-2018 20:24
(21582)
James___ wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

People like you and GasGuzzler require it.

No, you are just being a jerk.
James___ wrote:
This is why we are discussing how the WTC was engineered and how it can come down.

No, it isn't. You are being a jerk.
James___ wrote:
It's rather an odd subject to be discussing in a climate debate forum.

Not really, I've found that illiterate people in science and engineering, such as yourself, believe the same kinds of things, such as 'global warming' or 'climate change'.
James___ wrote:
And if I don't make known how explosives can be used to destroy structures on American soil then I will be corrected if I get it wrong.

You got it wrong. You are being corrected.

The Parrot Killer

24-05-2018 23:52
(436)
Into the Night wrote:
Ask him about PNAC.
...deleted unrelated conspiracy theory and Holy Links...

It's not even disputed and you can read it yourself.
Yes they were lucky 911 came along or they would have had to engineer one.
All those fake videos of Arabs dancing in the streets, only dancing going on that day was a lot closer to home...

REBUILDING AMERICA'S DEFENSES Strategy, Forces and Resources For a New Century
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/pdf/RebuildingAmericasDefenses.pdf

New century lol, last few decades more like.
Look on the bright side, when the Chinese get sick of cheap 9 to 5, they might send what's left of manufacturing back home.

25-05-2018 03:47
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
Into the Night wrote:

Is that why you banned litesong? So you could come after me ? That's what it seems to be.

...@Monckton,
..I think most Arabs wouldn't support terrorism. The invasion of Iraq didn't help America's cause any. The number is at least 125,000 civilian casualties.
..One problem is that here in the US we have gangs. Difficult to deal with. I think it's the same thing with terrorists.

..what you might need to consider with some of these guys is that they're explaining why they're right.
Edited on 25-05-2018 04:39
25-05-2018 05:47
(21582)
James___ wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

Is that why you banned litesong? So you could come after me ? That's what it seems to be.

I can't ban anyone. I don't own the forum. You're just being paranoid again.

The Parrot Killer

Join the debate WMO confirms 2017 among the three warmest years on record:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Would You Join A New Secret Society Help Humans Live To At Least 200 Years And More ?203-01-2024 20:18
The retards at FOX news claim 74 year old rapist teacher faces 600 years behind bars004-08-2023 23:48
Scientists say Florida Keys coral reefs are already bleaching as water temperatures hit record highs1429-07-2023 20:14
White House ridiculed for defending Biden's economic record as 'incredibly popular:' 'Wit028-06-2023 12:33
Another dead retard with a gun. I worked on highways for 37 years and never did this029-03-2023 13:24
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact