Remember me
▼ Content

Will Michigan Abstain? Arizona?

Will Michigan Abstain? Arizona?17-12-2020 08:29
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14407)
We haven't heard a lot out of Michigan but that's because they have been focusing on their audit of the voting machines.

They just discovered a roughly 68% error rate in the machine counting with the errors induced specifically by the machines, giving Biden far more erroneous votes and subtracting many votes from Trump.

I think the Michigan legislature is going to take back their plenary power and select electors for Trump. If they don't, it's looking like they will at least abstain.

Arizona ... the same thing.

Oh, and for tgoebbles who is head-pecking about the case still pending before the Supreme Court, Justice Alito still has a stay on all of Pennsylvania's "late-arriving" ballots and all of those ballots are still in play, if for nothing else to serve as the straw that breaks the camel's back and to motivate the legislature to take back their plenary power to decide the electors themselves.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
17-12-2020 09:19
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3979)
IBdaMann wrote:
They just discovered a roughly 68%

You are referencing a report from Allied Security Operations Group, an organization that was involved with the Trump campaign lawsuits in battleground states.

Note: It is not a report from official sources like the State of Michigan.

Your post implies that the "they" are the state of Michigan's officials. Nope
IBdaMann wrote:
They .
Would be Trump's team.
Edited on 17-12-2020 09:19
17-12-2020 09:27
(14407)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

You are referencing a report from Allied Security Operations Group, an organization that was involved with the Trump campaign lawsuits in battleground states.

IBdaMann wrote:
They .
Would be Trump's team.

Is the State legislature able to consider it? [hint: yes]
Could it be a convincing factor in the legislature's decision to act? [hint: yes]

... and your point?

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
17-12-2020 10:02
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3979)
IBdaMann wrote:
... and your point?.
That the source of claims and statements matter a great deal.

Not that mere statements are worth much of course.
17-12-2020 10:25
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21597)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

IBdaMann wrote:
They .
Would be Trump's team.

Bulverism fallacy .

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
17-12-2020 10:25
(21597)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
... and your point?.

Not that mere statements are worth much of course.

Bulverism fallacies.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
17-12-2020 18:12
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:
We haven't heard a lot out of Michigan but that's because they have been focusing on their audit of the voting machines.

They just discovered a roughly 68% error rate in the machine counting with the errors induced specifically by the machines, giving Biden far more erroneous votes and subtracting many votes from Trump.

I think the Michigan legislature is going to take back their plenary power and select electors for Trump. If they don't, it's looking like they will at least abstain.

Arizona ... the same thing.

I hope that they do anything other than certify a fraudulent election.

They have more than enough (very convincing, in my view) evidence that the election was a complete sham. They should take back their plenary power to choose electors.

My personal view is that the legislatures should just select Trump electors and be done with it. They might feel that abstaining would be "better politically", but the Demokkkrats will only hate them and threaten/attack them and otherwise come after them all the same. They might also feel that certifying a fraudulent election would be "even better politically" (aka, playing the old "bend a little for the Demokkkrats" game), but the Demokkrats will only hate them and threaten/attack them and otherwise come after them all the same.

Demokkkrats are attack dogs. They will not get distracted by "tossing them a bone". No, they will simply continue onward until they latch their jaws around you and tear you apart. These are not people who can be "reasoned with" or otherwise "appeased"... They are people whose souls are filled to the brim with pure Satanic evil... So, just choose the Trump electors from the start and stand your ground against their evil.
17-12-2020 19:19
(14407)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
... and your point?.

Security cameras are generally considered very credible for the video testimony they provide.

Signed sworn affidavits by honest poll workers as to what they witnessed are generally considered compelling, especially when they are not even disputed.

The only rational reaction is to be convinced, and that is all that matters.

17-12-2020 19:58
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
Are these the same experts that claimed the election was secure and safe, that just got themselves hacked by Russians? How can these 'experts' be considered credible, if they can keep their own servers safe and secure? Specially, when those servers have some of the most 'sensitive' 'intelligence' on the planet. Well, intelligence, is subjective... Adam Schiff is chairman of the House Intelligence (odd choice), and a documented lair, from the impeachment inquiry. Not exactly trustworthy, when it comes to anything Trump related.
17-12-2020 20:35
(14407)
HarveyH55 wrote: Specially, when those servers have some of the most 'sensitive' 'intelligence' on the planet. Well, intelligence, is subjective.

I know what you meant, but actually "intelligence" is formally defined and very specific. What Hillary loaded onto her private server was not intelligence but rather sensitive information.

What's the difference?

Intelligence is information on foreign intentions, operations, capabilities and vulnerabilities ... and that is owned by the government.

Sensitive information details domestic intentions, operations, capabilities and vulnerabilities that the government does not want known to foreign adversaries.

Both types of information are heavily protected but under differing labels.

17-12-2020 21:07
(21597)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Are these the same experts that claimed the election was secure and safe, that just got themselves hacked by Russians? How can these 'experts' be considered credible, if they can keep their own servers safe and secure? Specially, when those servers have some of the most 'sensitive' 'intelligence' on the planet. Well, intelligence, is subjective... Adam Schiff is chairman of the House Intelligence (odd choice), and a documented lair, from the impeachment inquiry. Not exactly trustworthy, when it comes to anything Trump related.

Yes. These are the same 'experts'. They are making a paradox.

The Parrot Killer

17-12-2020 21:11
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
IBdaMann wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote: Specially, when those servers have some of the most 'sensitive' 'intelligence' on the planet. Well, intelligence, is subjective.

I know what you meant, but actually "intelligence" is formally defined and very specific. What Hillary loaded onto her private server was not intelligence but rather sensitive information.

What's the difference?

Intelligence is information on foreign intentions, operations, capabilities and vulnerabilities ... and that is owned by the government.

Sensitive information details domestic intentions, operations, capabilities and vulnerabilities that the government does not want known to foreign adversaries.

Both types of information are heavily protected but under differing labels.

As applies to the stuff democrats do, it's the same thing, and has no place in our country.

Join the debate Will Michigan Abstain? Arizona?:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
$50,000 Reward For Information Leading to Convictions in Arizona Voting Conspiracy218-02-2024 00:27
Arizona will Flip Due to Audit4003-01-2021 12:13
Michigan Supreme Court says NO205-10-2020 17:54
Did climate change cause lake Michigan to freeze over, or is it just frozen905-02-2019 02:22
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact