Remember me
▼ Content

Why is the F35 being built in Nagoya Japan by Nips? who are still attacking the US military

Why is the F35 being built in Nagoya Japan by Nips? who are still attacking the US military26-07-2022 14:01
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
https://www.foxnews.com/us/navy-lieutenant-sentenced-japan-causes-outcry-family-lawmakers

Naturally many will blame me and not the retarded commies in charge because I pointed out the truth. Obviously the truth makes me and my wife the real terrorist

Navy lieutenant sentenced in Japan causes outcry among family, US lawmakers. While driving into the city of Fujinomiya, Alkonis lost consciousness and the family's vehicle drifted out of its lane and crashed into parked cars at a restaurant, killing a woman and her son-in-law.

The PHF said Alkonis was not immediately taken to a hospital, but instead arrested and detained in solitary confinement for nearly a month (prisoner of war treatment). Neurologists eventually diagnosed him with Acute Mountain Sickness, which can cause sudden fainting up to 24 hours after rapid altitudinal change.

On the flip side the Navy is responsible for allowing perverted Mormons who admit to abusing women and children in the Navy in the first place.

I am gonna laugh my ass off when American carriers are sunk by F35's piloted by Nips.

PS. Nips used with permission of my father who served them bayonet pudding on Okinawa.

Before America had it's balls chopped off and women competed against fags

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 26-07-2022 14:17
28-07-2022 14:03
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
Swan wrote:
https://www.foxnews.com/us/navy-lieutenant-sentenced-japan-causes-outcry-family-lawmakers

Naturally many will blame me and not the retarded commies in charge because I pointed out the truth. Obviously the truth makes me and my wife the real terrorist

Navy lieutenant sentenced in Japan causes outcry among family, US lawmakers. While driving into the city of Fujinomiya, Alkonis lost consciousness and the family's vehicle drifted out of its lane and crashed into parked cars at a restaurant, killing a woman and her son-in-law.

The PHF said Alkonis was not immediately taken to a hospital, but instead arrested and detained in solitary confinement for nearly a month (prisoner of war treatment). Neurologists eventually diagnosed him with Acute Mountain Sickness, which can cause sudden fainting up to 24 hours after rapid altitudinal change.

On the flip side the Navy is responsible for allowing perverted Mormons who admit to abusing women and children in the Navy in the first place.

I am gonna laugh my ass off when American carriers are sunk by F35's piloted by Nips.

PS. Nips used with permission of my father who served them bayonet pudding on Okinawa.

Before America had it's balls chopped off and women competed against fags

What are fag in the pool jokes banned speech?

A neighbor's wife knocks on the door
She says "Your kids can't play with our children any more."
"Why?" the man asks, shocked.
"They keeping on calling the other kids gay, you should watch your language around them!"
The man replies "They couldn't have learned it from me, otherwise they would have been calling them faggots"

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

28-07-2022 17:44
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14411)
Swan wrote:What are fag in the pool jokes banned speech?

This is more of that powerful piss-grammar that imparts great knowledge unto you, making the unknowable precisely "what you know."

From the movie Philadelphia

Question: How does a faggot fake an orgasm?
Answer: He throws a quart of hot yogurt on your back.
28-07-2022 18:31
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
IBdaMann wrote:

This is more of that powerful piss-grammar that imparts great knowledge unto you, making the unknowable precisely "what you know."

LOL, is it true that your father, and brother are the same person and that after your sister ate your mother that she took on your mothers identity in order to keep the mental disability checks coming in every month?

ULTRA MAGA

29-07-2022 01:55
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

LOL, is it true that your father, and brother are the same person and that after your sister ate your mother that she took on your mothers identity in order to keep the mental disability checks coming in every month?

Bingo

ULTRA MAGA

29-07-2022 08:42
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
I thought we had all got over WW2.Maybe not
29-07-2022 15:31
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
duncan61 wrote:

Did they get over it

Now F-ck off

PS If you are forgetting WW2, you might want to get treated for Alzheimer's. So you been to the port of Darwin since Australia gave it to the chinkas?

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 29-07-2022 16:22
29-07-2022 18:19
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21598)
duncan61 wrote:

We did. Japan changed quite a lot since losing in WW2. He's still living in the past.

Indeed, Japan has discovered the way to achieve world peace.

Profit.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
29-07-2022 18:21
(21598)
Swan wrote:
duncan61 wrote:

Did they get over it

Now F-ck off

PS If you are forgetting WW2, you might want to get treated for Alzheimer's. So you been to the port of Darwin since Australia gave it to the chinkas?

LIF. It is YOU forgetting WW2.

Japan lost. They surrendered. The battleship they signed the surrender documents on is currently on display in Pearl Harbor.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
29-07-2022 20:35
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
duncan61 wrote:

Did they get over it

Now F-ck off

Japan lost. They surrendered. The battleship they signed the surrender documents on is currently on display in Pearl Harbor.

The bodies of the men that died on the Arizona and got eaten by crabs are also currently on display in Pearl Harbor too.

Why shouldn't I remember the pure hate

Now F_ck off

PS Funny how duncan never remarks on Australia giving their largest port to chinka, the same port that the Nips bombed once upon a time.

So do you also cook your dogmeat alive like the chinkies?

Enjoy

ULTRA MAGA

29-07-2022 23:33
(21598)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
duncan61 wrote:

Did they get over it

Now F-ck off

The bodies of the men that died on the Arizona and got eaten by crabs are also currently on display in Pearl Harbor too.

LIF. The hate is YOURS.
Swan wrote:
Now F_ck off

No.
Swan wrote:
PS Funny how duncan never remarks on Australia giving their largest port to chinka, the same port that the Nips bombed once upon a time.

Enjoy

Hate speech. Trolling.

The Parrot Killer

30-07-2022 00:30
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
duncan61 wrote:

Did they get over it

Now F-ck off

LIF. The hate is YOURS.
Swan wrote:
Now F_ck off

No.
Swan wrote:

Enjoy

Hate speech. Trolling.

Could have been my Father, and me.

So F_ck off

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 30-07-2022 00:40
30-07-2022 05:17
(21598)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
duncan61 wrote:

Did they get over it

Now F-ck off

LIF. The hate is YOURS.
Swan wrote:
Now F_ck off

No.
Swan wrote:

Enjoy

Hate speech. Trolling.

So F_ck off

The hate is YOURS.
No.

The Parrot Killer

30-07-2022 06:11
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
duncan61 wrote:

Did they get over it

Now F-ck off

LIF. The hate is YOURS.
Swan wrote:
Now F_ck off

No.
Swan wrote:

Enjoy

Hate speech. Trolling.

So F_ck off

The hate is YOURS.
No.

Perhaps I am a hateful domestic terrorist, it all depends upon ones view. Since I voted for Trump twice it does not surprise me that a commie schizzo fool like you hates me.

PS. Enjoy the 6 dollar a gallon gas while it last, because Xiden wants 25 dollar a gallon gas so that the USA collapses and the chinkies that already own him and his crack addicted kid can take over.

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 30-07-2022 06:20
30-07-2022 18:52
(21598)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
duncan61 wrote:

Did they get over it

Now F-ck off

LIF. The hate is YOURS.
Swan wrote:
Now F_ck off

No.
Swan wrote:

Enjoy

Hate speech. Trolling.

So F_ck off

The hate is YOURS.
No.

Perhaps I am a hateful domestic terrorist,

You think you are a terrorist??????!?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Swan wrote:
it all depends upon ones view. Since I voted for Trump twice it does not surprise me that a commie schizzo fool like you hates me.

You are hallucinating again. I do not support communism in any way. I do not support Biden or the Democrats in any way.
Swan wrote:
PS. Enjoy the 6 dollar a gallon gas while it last, because Xiden wants 25 dollar a gallon gas so that the USA collapses and the chinkies that already own him and his crack addicted kid can take over.

Why would I enjoy $6 gas????!?

The Parrot Killer

30-07-2022 22:05
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
duncan61 wrote:

Did they get over it

Now F-ck off

LIF. The hate is YOURS.
Swan wrote:
Now F_ck off

No.
Swan wrote:

Enjoy

Hate speech. Trolling.

So F_ck off

The hate is YOURS.
No.

Swan wrote:
it all depends upon ones view. Since I voted for Trump twice it does not surprise me that a commie schizzo fool like you hates me.

You are hallucinating again. I do not support communism in any way. I do not support Biden or the Democrats in any way.
Swan wrote:

You will realize that you are enjoying 6 dollar gas when gas is 25 or 50 dollars a gallon, because Xiden is just getting started with his destroy America plan by collapsing the monetary system, which starts with fuel shortages, which feeds food shortages. You will also enjoy eating your shoes and the neighbors dog if Xiden is not stopped

The fact is that the FBI considers everyone who voted for Trump to be a terrorist because the FBI is the Clinton arm of the democrappic party. If you do not understand that, consider yourself luckier than I was.

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 30-07-2022 22:39
31-07-2022 19:32
(21598)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
duncan61 wrote:

Did they get over it

Now F-ck off

LIF. The hate is YOURS.
Swan wrote:
Now F_ck off

No.
Swan wrote:

Enjoy

Hate speech. Trolling.

So F_ck off

The hate is YOURS.
No.

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

You will realize that you are enjoying 6 dollar gas when gas is 25 or 50 dollars a gallon, because Xiden is just getting started with his destroy America plan by collapsing the monetary system, which starts with fuel shortages, which feeds food shortages. You will also enjoy eating your shoes and the neighbors dog if Xiden is not stopped

The fact is that the FBI considers everyone who voted for Trump to be a terrorist because the FBI is the Clinton arm of the democrappic party. If you do not understand that, consider yourself luckier than I was.

You seem to be hallucinating again. I don't support Biden in any way.

The Parrot Killer

31-07-2022 20:12
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
duncan61 wrote:

Did they get over it

Now F-ck off

LIF. The hate is YOURS.
Swan wrote:
Now F_ck off

No.
Swan wrote:

Enjoy

Hate speech. Trolling.

So F_ck off

The hate is YOURS.
No.

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Did you vote for Trump?

ULTRA MAGA

01-08-2022 01:17
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
duncan61 wrote:

Did they get over it

Now F-ck off

LIF. The hate is YOURS.
Swan wrote:
Now F_ck off

No.
Swan wrote:

Enjoy

Hate speech. Trolling.

So F_ck off

The hate is YOURS.
No.

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Again did you vote for Trump?

ULTRA MAGA

01-08-2022 04:37
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
The port of Darwin has been leased to the Chinese owned company Landbridge.It was in a state of disrepair and the local government did not wish to borrow money to fix it so it was put up for tender and Landbridge won.Australian ships go to China.Chinese ships come here.What is the problem?I have no memory of being served dogmeat by Chinkas.I have many Chinese friends and they are honourable people unlike some of the Aussie yobbos I see in their blue singlets and thongs
Edited on 01-08-2022 04:38
01-08-2022 04:46
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
duncan61 wrote:
The port of Darwin has been leased to the Chinese owned company Landbridge.It was in a state of disrepair and the local government did not wish to borrow money to fix it so it was put up for tender and Landbridge won.Australian ships go to China.Chinese ships come here.What is the problem?I have no memory of being served dogmeat by Chinkas.I have many Chinese friends and they are honourable people unlike some of the Aussie yobbos I see in their blue singlets and thongs

And if the chinks wanted to bring nuclear weapons into their port for the purpose of destroying Australia, how would Australia stop them when it is no longer their port?

Really are all Australians as retarded as you are?

I never knew

ULTRA MAGA

01-08-2022 05:50
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
China could deliver Nuclear weapons to Australia from China.We have nothing to intercept with.Why would they ship it to the place they wish to detonate it?Are all yankee dogs as retarded as you.Why buy it.Develop it.Then blow it up?I am extremely narcissistic but you are in another league.Where is all this hate coming from.Are you still doing the reds under the bed thing.Customs may take a small interest in Nuclear weapons being unloaded on the dock.
01-08-2022 06:12
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
duncan61 wrote:
China could deliver Nuclear weapons to Australia from China.We have nothing to intercept with.Why would they ship it to the place they wish to detonate it?Are all yankee dogs as retarded as you.Why buy it.Develop it.Then blow it up?I am extremely narcissistic but you are in another league.Where is all this hate coming from.Are you still doing the reds under the bed thing.Customs may take a small interest in Nuclear weapons being unloaded on the dock.

Says the prototypical commie pig that you are.

You eat any puppies yet today?

PS. There is no Australian customs on a chinese dock, the chinkies do not allow this, besides moron they would be in a shipping container most likely.

PSS. Even for a dumb Brit you are remarkably inept, but you just go right on ahead defending the CCP as any good puppy eater would

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 01-08-2022 06:21
01-08-2022 10:54
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
The cruise liners tie up there.Landbridge employs Australians and are based in Brisbane.Do you think there are Chinese people on the wharf.The cold war ended brother.The tiler who I work with sometimes is Russian and a nice young man.Normal people are not as obsessed as you.
01-08-2022 13:02
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
duncan61 wrote:
The cruise liners tie up there.Landbridge employs Australians and are based in Brisbane.Do you think there are Chinese people on the wharf.The cold war ended brother.The tiler who I work with sometimes is Russian and a nice young man.Normal people are not as obsessed as you.

The chinks just threatened to shoot down an American congresswoman yesterday you ignorant twat. LOL you say that the war is over, you might want to take your ritalin and pay some fuc_ing attention to reality.

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 01-08-2022 13:15
01-08-2022 18:44
(21598)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
duncan61 wrote:

Did they get over it

Now F-ck off

LIF. The hate is YOURS.
Swan wrote:
Now F_ck off

No.
Swan wrote:

Enjoy

Hate speech. Trolling.

So F_ck off

The hate is YOURS.
No.

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Again did you vote for Trump?

Yes. RQAA.

The Parrot Killer

01-08-2022 18:46
(21598)
duncan61 wrote:

Some are honorable, some are not. It's like anywhere.

The government of China is not honorable.

The Parrot Killer

01-08-2022 18:47
(21598)
Swan wrote:
duncan61 wrote:

And if the chinks wanted to bring nuclear weapons into their port for the purpose of destroying Australia, how would Australia stop them when it is no longer their port?

I never knew

That wouldn't destroy Australia and it would start WW3. Are you really as retarded as you sound?

The Parrot Killer

01-08-2022 18:48
(21598)
Swan wrote:
duncan61 wrote:

Says the prototypical commie pig that you are.

You eat any puppies yet today?

PS. There is no Australian customs on a chinese dock, the chinkies do not allow this, besides moron they would be in a shipping container most likely.

PSS. Even for a dumb Brit you are remarkably inept, but you just go right on ahead defending the CCP as any good puppy eater would

Customs exist at that dock, dumbass.

The Parrot Killer

01-08-2022 18:51
(21598)
Swan wrote:
duncan61 wrote:

The chinks just threatened to shoot down an American congresswoman yesterday you ignorant twat.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You actually BELIEVE THAT??????!? Boy, were YOU duped! By Queen Pelosi, no less!
Swan wrote:
LOL you say that the war is over,

It is.
Swan wrote:
you might want to take your ritalin and pay some fuc_ing attention to reality.

You might stop insulting people long enough to realize you were played for a fool, dumbass.

The Parrot Killer

01-08-2022 19:39
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
duncan61 wrote:

I never knew

That wouldn't destroy Australia and it would start WW3. Are you really as retarded as you sound?

I never mentioned WW3 so I really have no clue what you are blabbering about. If you do not stop I will text your mother at the abortion clinic

ULTRA MAGA

01-08-2022 19:42
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
duncan61 wrote:

The chinks just threatened to shoot down an American congresswoman yesterday you ignorant twat.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You actually BELIEVE THAT??????!? Boy, were YOU duped! By Queen Pelosi, no less!
Swan wrote:

It is.
Swan wrote:

You might stop insulting people long enough to realize you were played for a fool, dumbass.

https://www.opindia.com/2022/07/taiwan-nancy-pelosi-global-times-chinese-threats-asian-visit/

LOL the fact is that chinka owns joe xiden and they dictate what he does to the letter

ULTRA MAGA

03-08-2022 00:12
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
Everyone owns sleepy joe.The Saudis have made a mocking video of him.You Americans are in a world of hurt.He restricts Canadian oil then goes round the world trying to buy it somewhere else.It moves the carbon footprint.My favorite gaffe is when he stands in front of a building and states"all this area will be powered by renewable energy by 2020"and it was 2021.His handler nearly passed out
03-08-2022 00:24
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14411)
duncan61 wrote: ... moves the carbon footprint.

What is "the carbon footprint"? Is it a fossil?
03-08-2022 01:39
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
duncan61 wrote:
Everyone owns sleepy joe.The Saudis have made a mocking video of him.You Americans are in a world of hurt.He restricts Canadian oil then goes round the world trying to buy it somewhere else.It moves the carbon footprint.My favorite gaffe is when he stands in front of a building and states"all this area will be powered by renewable energy by 2020"and it was 2021.His handler nearly passed out

Says the retarded Aussie that was just bought by dog eaters

ULTRA MAGA

03-08-2022 05:35
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
IBdaMann wrote:
duncan61 wrote: ... moves the carbon footprint.

What is "the carbon footprint"? Is it a fossil?

I am sure you have heard of it.Australia has been declared the worst carbon emitters as all our exports of coal and gas is assigned to the people so per capita we are the worst CO2 polluters of the planet.I asked my wife last night how much coal she dug up and sold overseas but apparently it was none.Your man Biden promised to stop development of Keystone XL if elected and he was so he did.Now the oil reserves are running low to keep the economy going in the recession you are not having.If oil is sourced from somewhere else then USA has reduced its emissions.The world is spiralling in to madness.

duncan61
03-08-2022 05:50
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
Swan wrote:
duncan61 wrote:

Says the retarded Aussie that was just bought by dog eaters

I like the show Meateater with Steven Rinella and am surprised they eat bear.Bears look like a german shepherd on steroids.Maybe dogs are O.K. to eat.I always thought carnivores like cats and stuff were rank.

duncan61
03-08-2022 10:37
(21598)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
duncan61 wrote:

I never knew

I never mentioned WW3 so I really have no clue what you are blabbering about.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You have no clue, period!

The Parrot Killer

03-08-2022 10:38
(21598)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
duncan61 wrote:

Swan wrote:

It is.
Swan wrote:

https://www.opindia.com/2022/07/taiwan-nancy-pelosi-global-times-chinese-threats-asian-visit/

LOL the fact is that chinka owns joe xiden and they dictate what he does to the letter

No. Obama owns Joe. If China is giving orders to anyone, it's Obama.

The Parrot Killer

03-08-2022 13:08
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
duncan61 wrote:

I never knew

I never mentioned WW3 so I really have no clue what you are blabbering about.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You have no clue, period!

That is the most educated thing that you have said yet

ULTRA MAGA

Join the debate Why is the F35 being built in Nagoya Japan by Nips? who are still attacking the US military:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Why was the transponder on the missing F35 not working? LOL because019-09-2023 23:09
Breaking News- Please call 843-963-3600, if you have seen our crashed F35 Lego jet219-09-2023 14:52
The junk F35 has been grounded, and one may be on the way to China or Russia018-09-2023 23:07
Official F35 theme song. Another one bites the dust018-09-2023 19:00
Military abandons vaccine requirement and Army lessens recruit standards214-01-2023 14:56
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact