Remember me
▼ Content

why is it so confusing



Page 2 of 2<12
03-11-2017 20:05
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(10270)
GreenMan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
L8112 wrote:
genocide is the extermination of a group of people via-murder. I never said that, white people are 'dying off' because they are not reproducing fast enough and are mixing with other races.

ALL races are mixed, dumbass. There is no such thing as 'pure' white, black, red, yellow, or any other race.

You can take your racism and stuff it.

L8112 wrote:
"Commerce isn't cheating and swindling. You don't do that to your customers and survive in the world of business very long."
is probably the most ridiculous statement ever uttered. thats why none of the banksters who caused the 2008 financial crisis are in prison.

The one 'bankster' that caused it IS the government. It was the Federal Reserve. As far as private banks that played a role, many of them went out of business...permanently. There are also some 35 bankers that went to jail for crimes related to the crash.
L8112 wrote:
commerce has exploited, swindled and cheated since it was first created.

So stop participating in it. Stop buying food, water, housing, and...oh yes...your internet access.
L8112 wrote:
european colonialism was the result of commerce

No, it was a result of colonialism...governments feeling they could muscle in on anybody they wanted to. You are confusing governments with commerce.
L8112 wrote:
and was a crime against humanity.

Was it? Did you know that the Sun STILL never sets on the British empire? Don't see anybody rejecting it at the moment.
L8112 wrote:
commerce is causing a mass extinction event.

Let's just see how long you can remain alive without food, water, housing, or your internet.


So now we see what a denier troll, funded by commerce has to say about being the actual cause of the problem.

You don't like that, do you troll?

How unoriginal...calling people that disagree with you a 'troll'.
GreenMan wrote:
But L8112 is right, we have to find another way to feed ourselves efficiently.

Why? The method we have works pretty good. It's improving with time, too.
GreenMan wrote:
What we are doing just doesn't work out in the long run.

Yes it does.
GreenMan wrote:
Our current methods of doing things are not sustainable, for lots of reasons.

It is completely sustainable. I suggest you get out of the city and see the country more.
GreenMan wrote:
The biggest right now is that our method of obtaining cheap energy is causing Global Warming to increase.

Define 'global warming' without using circular definitions. It not possible to determine the temperature of the Earth.
GreenMan wrote:
And of course, the methods in which we move goods around, including ourselves adds to that problem.

What problem? One you can't even define?
GreenMan wrote:
We have to solve those problems.

No one has to solve a problem that you can't even define.
GreenMan wrote:
And hopefully, we will solve those problems before the die-off gets into full swing.

And here comes the usual gloom and doom predictions. You are not a prophet.
GreenMan wrote:
It's going to happen anyway, regardless of what we do, so the only thing that makes sense is to prepare for it.

Prepare for what?
GreenMan wrote:
Doing that requires a lot of thought, beginning with this one. "Prepare for what?" WTF are we even preparing for?

Good question.
GreenMan wrote:
It's going to get hot, and what else?

Yes. It gets hot in the northern hemisphere every summer, you know.
GreenMan wrote:
What happens as the temperature and tides slowly increase, until society begins to collapse?

The tides are set by primarily by the Moon and Sun. They aren't going anywhere.
GreenMan wrote:
What happens before then, that we need to be concerned about?

You tell me. You've got the chicken entrails.
GreenMan wrote:
I wonder what the economy will do, as people begin to accept that we do need to invest heavily in new technology to solve this problem.

What problem? Did you know that technology is what allows us to feed the world as well as we do today?
GreenMan wrote:
There will be more and more stones that are pressing on your balls as things start to get worse. What if you lose your job, right in the middle of it all, and you can't find another one, because everyone is scaling back?

Planning for the next economic crash. Probably a good idea.
GreenMan wrote:
What are you going to do for money?

The same thing I did the last time we had a crash. I'll continue to work producing my products.
GreenMan wrote:
Maybe you are one of those who has limited resources, but most people can only make it a few months before losing things like their yaught, and second homes.

You can always sell 'em. There is no right for anyone to own a yacht, a second home, or even a first one.
GreenMan wrote:
And if they can't get back to work for over a year, they start to worry about the cars in the garage, and the house attached to the garage. What do you do then, when you have nothing?

Use the resources around me to rebuild.
GreenMan wrote:
It comes down to that, for everyone, as we slowly march our way down this road we have chosen for ourselves. There is no loop back, and no way at all to turn around. We have to keep marching forward, into the gates of hell.

You seem to be unable to wait until you get there. Don't pee your pants in anticipation of going to hell.
GreenMan wrote:
But don't worry, be happy, because some people will simply skip right through. Maybe you will be one of those people, because you think you are so good?

I already have weathered more economic crashes than you know. I'll weather them again, just the same way.

The Church of Global Warming is dying. It is a false religion. Its message just doesn't resonate with the people anymore. People are waking up to the lie that it is.


The Parrot Killer
03-11-2017 20:09
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(10270)
Wake wrote:
Into the Night wrote: The freezing of ocean water produces fresh water.


Do you know what you sound like?


Yes. My hearing works quite well. I am quite able to hear my own voice.

Are you going to claim now that freezing salt water does not expel the salt from it???


The Parrot Killer
03-11-2017 20:21
Wake
★★★★★
(4031)
Into the Night wrote:
Wake wrote:
Into the Night wrote: The freezing of ocean water produces fresh water.


Do you know what you sound like?


Yes. My hearing works quite well. I am quite able to hear my own voice.

Are you going to claim now that freezing salt water does not expel the salt from it???


Most people are smart enough to know that sea ice has the same percentage of salt in it that ocean water has. Most people can look at Antarctic Glaciers that reach the ocean have a different composition.

Most people could tell you that fresh water stops getting denser at 39.2 degrees which is above the freezing point but ocean water continues to get denser as it's temperature decreases to its freezing point of 28.7 degrees or so.

But again you are the famous scientist that wouldn't bother to look anything up because you could possibly be wrong and you couldn't have that could you?
03-11-2017 20:35
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(10270)
Wake wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Wake wrote:
Into the Night wrote: The freezing of ocean water produces fresh water.


Do you know what you sound like?


Yes. My hearing works quite well. I am quite able to hear my own voice.

Are you going to claim now that freezing salt water does not expel the salt from it???


Most people are smart enough to know that sea ice has the same percentage of salt in it that ocean water has.

No, it doesn't. It's fresh water.
Wake wrote:
Most people can look at Antarctic Glaciers that reach the ocean have a different composition.

Nope. No different.
Wake wrote:
Most people could tell you that fresh water stops getting denser at 39.2 degrees which is above the freezing point but ocean water continues to get denser as it's temperature decreases to its freezing point of 28.7 degrees or so.

Irrelevant. Strawman fallacy.
Wake wrote:
But again you are the famous scientist that wouldn't bother to look anything up because you could possibly be wrong and you couldn't have that could you?

You can try the experiment yourself. Try to make a salty ice cube with salt water. Use 3.5% salt concentration, the same as most ocean water.


The Parrot Killer
03-11-2017 20:50
Wake
★★★★★
(4031)
Into the Night wrote:
Wake wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Wake wrote:
Into the Night wrote: The freezing of ocean water produces fresh water.


Do you know what you sound like?


Yes. My hearing works quite well. I am quite able to hear my own voice.

Are you going to claim now that freezing salt water does not expel the salt from it???


Most people are smart enough to know that sea ice has the same percentage of salt in it that ocean water has.

No, it doesn't. It's fresh water.
Wake wrote:
Most people can look at Antarctic Glaciers that reach the ocean have a different composition.

Nope. No different.
Wake wrote:
Most people could tell you that fresh water stops getting denser at 39.2 degrees which is above the freezing point but ocean water continues to get denser as it's temperature decreases to its freezing point of 28.7 degrees or so.

Irrelevant. Strawman fallacy.
Wake wrote:
But again you are the famous scientist that wouldn't bother to look anything up because you could possibly be wrong and you couldn't have that could you?

You can try the experiment yourself. Try to make a salty ice cube with salt water. Use 3.5% salt concentration, the same as most ocean water.


Tell you what stupid - when ocean water freezes it is so cold that it freezes suddenly and the salt remains embedded in the ice. Melting the ice releases the salt back into the ice. But you already knew that didn't you?
03-11-2017 22:22
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(10270)
Wake wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Wake wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Wake wrote:
Into the Night wrote: The freezing of ocean water produces fresh water.


Do you know what you sound like?


Yes. My hearing works quite well. I am quite able to hear my own voice.

Are you going to claim now that freezing salt water does not expel the salt from it???


Most people are smart enough to know that sea ice has the same percentage of salt in it that ocean water has.

No, it doesn't. It's fresh water.
Wake wrote:
Most people can look at Antarctic Glaciers that reach the ocean have a different composition.

Nope. No different.
Wake wrote:
Most people could tell you that fresh water stops getting denser at 39.2 degrees which is above the freezing point but ocean water continues to get denser as it's temperature decreases to its freezing point of 28.7 degrees or so.

Irrelevant. Strawman fallacy.
Wake wrote:
But again you are the famous scientist that wouldn't bother to look anything up because you could possibly be wrong and you couldn't have that could you?

You can try the experiment yourself. Try to make a salty ice cube with salt water. Use 3.5% salt concentration, the same as most ocean water.


Tell you what stupid - when ocean water freezes it is so cold that it freezes suddenly and the salt remains embedded in the ice. Melting the ice releases the salt back into the ice. But you already knew that didn't you?


Nope. The salt is expelled. Ocean water doesn't freeze suddenly either.


The Parrot Killer
Page 2 of 2<12





Join the debate why is it so confusing:

Remember me

▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2019 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact