Remember me
▼ Content

Why is Climate-debate.com so messed up?

Page 2 of 6<1234>>>
01-04-2019 07:42
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14389)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Hey, this thread was a fun read!!! IBdaMann and ITN, you guys have really assembled quite the fan club over the years.
You should be so proud!!

I recommend you peruse back through the years ... through the trafn days, the posts by Climate Scientist, the people mentioned in my signature block, others. Those were the days.

What you won't be able to see are the orthographic fisticuffs Into the Night and I dealt with back over on Topix (now defunct) where we got our daily dose of litesong who inspired me to post daily corrections of his/her completely errant Arctic temperature data. I appreciated Into the Night being on the board because he would always cover for me if I ever just threw up my hands.

I think we're on the verge of Climate Change going by the wayside. Sooner or later we're going to get to the point where no one is expected to believe Climate Change is actually a real thing any more than Santa Claus ... ummm, should I have put up a spoiler alert first?

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
01-04-2019 08:43
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21582)
IBdaMann wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Hey, this thread was a fun read!!! IBdaMann and ITN, you guys have really assembled quite the fan club over the years.
You should be so proud!!

I recommend you peruse back through the years ... through the trafn days, the posts by Climate Scientist, the people mentioned in my signature block, others. Those were the days.

What you won't be able to see are the orthographic fisticuffs Into the Night and I dealt with back over on Topix (now defunct) where we got our daily dose of litesong who inspired me to post daily corrections of his/her completely errant Arctic temperature data. I appreciated Into the Night being on the board because he would always cover for me if I ever just threw up my hands.

I think we're on the verge of Climate Change going by the wayside. Sooner or later we're going to get to the point where no one is expected to believe Climate Change is actually a real thing any more than Santa Claus ... ummm, should I have put up a spoiler alert first?

It was like the tag team duo. When I threw up my hands, IBdaMann would cover for me. When he threw up his hands, I would cover for him.

Ah..Topix. Think it'll ever rise from the ashes again?

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
01-04-2019 14:29
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
IBdaMann wrote:
James___ wrote:
Any more I think that you, ITN and Branner all have a Native American connection.

That depends on how you define "native American." I was born in the USA. Does that make me a native American?

Jep Branner is from Denmark I believe.

litesong classified as a conventional native American from the Pacific Northwest.

There are at least two others from the Pacific Northwest on this board but I am not one of them.

James___ wrote: I lived [in the Pacific Northwest] for over 25 years and knew what she was talking about.

I have no idea about litesong's gender. I couldn't ever get litesong to say anything intelligible.

James___ wrote: NotDaMann, have only gone by this name in here.

Yes. I only use IBDaMann in here and on any other board. It is one of the ways I identify when a Marxist is getting desperate in a conversation ... he begins to insist that I am a sock. I never understand what people think they will achieve by doing this, perhaps buying some time, I don't know. But you can rest assured, this is the only avatar I use.

James___ wrote: and Branner?, 32 posts in several years in his own forum?

He just wants to lurk ... and keep the system up and running.

This is just a troll forum as far as I'm concerned. It's amazing how many years you and isn't have been in here and haven't learned anything. That's impressive. It really is. Just like your inane definitions. Troll definitions in reality. You were probably hoping someone would say something but people knew better. 5 years of wasted time is what the 2 of you have done and I am glad that you're proud of yourselves. It's all your life has amounted to.
01-04-2019 17:52
(14389)
James___ wrote: You were probably hoping someone would say something but people knew better. 5 years of wasted time is what the 2 of you have done and I am glad that you're proud of yourselves. It's all your life has amounted to.

James__, are you projecting? You seem to be telling us about how you feel, like a cry for help.

If you ever need a shoulder on which to cry, I'm here for you.

On a different note, I'd like you to help me learn some of what you believe I should have learned over the last five years. Please review the MANUAL and tell what, if anything, is inaccurate and how. I'll even see about fixing errors that you find.

Thanks in advance.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
01-04-2019 21:10
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
IBdaMann wrote:
James___ wrote: You were probably hoping someone would say something but people knew better. 5 years of wasted time is what the 2 of you have done and I am glad that you're proud of yourselves. It's all your life has amounted to.

James__, are you projecting? You seem to be telling us about how you feel, like a cry for help.

If you ever need a shoulder on which to cry, I'm here for you.

On a different note, I'd like you to help me learn some of what you believe I should have learned over the last five years. Please review the MANUAL and tell what, if anything, is inaccurate and how. I'll even see about fixing errors that you find.

Thanks in advance.

You sound just like the IPCC. I like the way you stated that with "certainty". All this makes you is the ANTI-IPCC. Just thought I'd let you know who your keeping company with. You say all the same things that they say like you're an anti-Parrot of theirs. I think that's funny. They can't discuss climate change any better than you discuss in your opinion that nothing is happening.

And I have posted their quote where they said they would speak with "certainty" like what you guys do.
Edited on 01-04-2019 21:11
01-04-2019 21:54
(21582)
James___ wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
James___ wrote:
Any more I think that you, ITN and Branner all have a Native American connection.

That depends on how you define "native American." I was born in the USA. Does that make me a native American?

litesong classified as a conventional native American from the Pacific Northwest.

There are at least two others from the Pacific Northwest on this board but I am not one of them.

James___ wrote: I lived [in the Pacific Northwest] for over 25 years and knew what she was talking about.

I have no idea about litesong's gender. I couldn't ever get litesong to say anything intelligible.

Yes. I only use IBDaMann in here and on any other board. It is one of the ways I identify when a Marxist is getting desperate in a conversation ... he begins to insist that I am a sock. I never understand what people think they will achieve by doing this, perhaps buying some time, I don't know. But you can rest assured, this is the only avatar I use.

This is just a troll forum as far as I'm concerned. It's amazing how many years you and isn't have been in here and haven't learned anything. That's impressive. It really is. Just like your inane definitions. Troll definitions in reality. You were probably hoping someone would say something but people knew better. 5 years of wasted time is what the 2 of you have done and I am glad that you're proud of yourselves. It's all your life has amounted to.

You are always welcome to provide your own definitions. That's what the Wordsmith thread is for. Just follow the simple rules in the 1st article. It isn't hard.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
01-04-2019 23:32
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
Into the Night wrote:
James___ wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
James___ wrote:

You are always welcome to provide your own definitions. That's what the Wordsmith thread is for. Just follow the simple rules in the 1st article. It isn't hard.

Faust, I'll need to decline. I hope that you'll accept my sincerest apologies.
02-04-2019 19:50
(21582)
James___ wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
James___ wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
James___ wrote:

Then I assume you accept the definitions that are there.

The Parrot Killer

03-04-2019 00:00
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
Into the Night wrote:
James___ wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
James___ wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
James___ wrote:

Then I assume you accept the definitions that are there.

Faust, I live in the US. Freedom of religion is an individual's right. If you believe in the wisdom that you have been given, that is your right.

Amendment I. Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof
03-04-2019 12:39
(14389)
James___ wrote: Faust, I live in the US. Freedom of religion is an individual's right. If you believe in the wisdom that you have been given, that is your right.

Amendment I. Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof

Thank you James__, this is precisely why Congress shall make no law respecting Global Warming or Climate Change.

04-04-2019 16:35
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
IBdaMann wrote:
James___ wrote: Faust, I live in the US. Freedom of religion is an individual's right. If you believe in the wisdom that you have been given, that is your right.

Thank you James__, this is precisely why Congress shall make no law respecting Global Warming or Climate Change.

Lucifer, You need to be careful my friend. Faust is a parrot killer, ROFLMFAO!!!!
Of course when Faust said your 1st Article, I support the US Constitution Which is why I went with the 1st Amendment. This shows that I have my own opinion.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/2cczXGfSLnCKyrss6
Attached image:

18-07-2019 10:07
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3979)
trafn wrote:
If you like interacting with trolls like IBdamann, Into the Night, and Tim the plumber, then Climate-debate.com is the place to do it.

I think we need to get some people on here interested in discussing things. The harassment of threads by trolls is something that can be ignored.

I think the board literally has like 5 people on it right now.
18-07-2019 22:02
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
ITN says that the guy that owns the forum is a friend of his. They're actually into philosophy they say. I think it might be a way for some Native Americans to harass people. ITN is most likely a Native American himself and considers his posting to be "counting coup".
In that respect he might see himself as a Spiritual Warrior. It could why he goes by into the night. But instead of finding out the truth about himself he's fighting a war that exists only in his heart. It's dark like the night.
http://makeheaven.com/a-native-american-view-spiritual-warrior.html
18-07-2019 22:06
(14389)
tmiddles wrote:I think we need to get some people on here interested in discussing things.

Does that rule you out?

18-07-2019 23:21
(21582)
James___ wrote:
ITN says that the guy that owns the forum is a friend of his.

Not particularly. I just respect the guy. He does a good job.
James___ wrote:
They're actually into philosophy they say.

Lie. Branner never mentioned either way.
James___ wrote:
I think it might be a way for some Native Americans to harass people.

Philosophy is not harassment.
James___ wrote:
ITN is most likely a Native American himself

I have said as much, James.
James___ wrote:
and considers his posting to be "counting coup".

I do not keep score.
James___ wrote:
In that respect he might see himself as a Spiritual Warrior.

No. I am simply me.
James___ wrote:
It could why he goes by into the night.

My moniker stands as a warning to people like you moving Into the Night of illiteracy.
James___ wrote:
But instead of finding out the truth about himself

I know all about myself, dude.
James___ wrote:
he's fighting a war that exists only in his heart.

I'm not fighting a war. I kill parrots for entertainment purposes.
James___ wrote:
It's dark like the night.

Your illiteracy certainly is.
James___ wrote:
...deleted redundant link...

Cutting and pasting from some Hopi website has nothing to do with me.

The Parrot Killer

19-07-2019 00:34
(3979)
Into the Night wrote:

Please don't make your post so large by quoting every other word. It makes the Forum difficult to navigate.
19-07-2019 03:55
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
tmiddles wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

Please don't make your post so large by quoting every other word. It makes the Forum difficult to navigate.

Maybe you could read the link that I posted about Spirit Warriors. It's possible that he doesn't understand that it's himself that is in a dark place.
19-07-2019 04:06
(3979)
James___ wrote: It's possible that he doesn't understand

Seriously man, Trolls live for engagement like that. They are boring and a waste of time so let's ignore them.

DON'T FEED TROLLS
19-07-2019 04:36
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
tmiddles wrote:I think we need to get some people on here interested in discussing things.

Seriously? These guys have discussed every single word YOU have posted. If they weren't interested, they wouldn't do it!

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
Edited on 19-07-2019 04:37
19-07-2019 04:42
(3979)
GasGuzzler wrote:These guys have discussed every single word

What would be nice would be to have on topic discussions GasGuzzler. If data validity, global conspiracy, or other topics interest people they should create a thread for it.

If you think a topic isn't something that can be discussed at all because of a global conspiracy, invalid data, or other reason you can say so ONCE and direct them to the other thread.

What happens here is a deliberate attempt to muck up and disable a thread about a topic that's objected to. It's censorship.

Question for you: are there any topics related to the CLIMATE-DEBATE you're interested in debating on here right now?

Pick a thread and I'll meet you there.
Edited on 19-07-2019 04:44
19-07-2019 05:07
(21582)
tmiddles wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

I will post as I like. You don't get to dictate who will post responses to you or how they post.

If you find it hard to follow, don't present so many arguments in a single post. I cut them up into individual arguments to address each one.

The Parrot Killer

19-07-2019 05:18
(3979)
Into the Night wrote:
If you find it hard to follow,

I ask again that you not talk to me I'm not interested.
19-07-2019 06:46
(21582)
tmiddles wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:These guys have discussed every single word

What would be nice would be to have on topic discussions GasGuzzler. If data validity, global conspiracy, or other topics interest people they should create a thread for it.

If you think a topic isn't something that can be discussed at all because of a global conspiracy, invalid data, or other reason you can say so ONCE and direct them to the other thread.

What happens here is a deliberate attempt to muck up and disable a thread about a topic that's objected to. It's censorship.

Question for you: are there any topics related to the CLIMATE-DEBATE you're interested in debating on here right now?

Pick a thread and I'll meet you there.

Whatsa matter? You can't create a thread of your own anymore?

The Parrot Killer

19-07-2019 06:46
(21582)
tmiddles wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
If you find it hard to follow,

I ask again that you not talk to me I'm not interested.

No deal.

The Parrot Killer

19-07-2019 07:23
(3979)
Into the Night wrote:
No deal.

OK I'll just ignore you.
19-07-2019 07:37
(14389)
tmiddles wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
No deal.

OK I'll just ignore you.

How many direct responses constitute "ignoring"?

RE: Why IS climate-debate.com so messed up?19-03-2022 08:27
sealover
★★★★☆
(1238)
Why IS climate-debate.com so messed up?

Because of trolls like this one.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Into the Night wrote:
Hmmmm. Over 21 posts in one night alone, by you, trafn, that contain nothing but insults and accusations of trollish behavior.

Hmmmmmm. 2 new threads too. Set aside to call people trolls it seems.

Hmmmmmmmmm.
19-03-2022 19:32
(21582)
tmiddles wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
No deal.

OK I'll just ignore you.

Meh.

The Parrot Killer

19-03-2022 19:33
(21582)
IBdaMann wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
No deal.

OK I'll just ignore you.

How many direct responses constitute "ignoring"?

Shhhhhhhhh. He thinks he is ignoring me!

The Parrot Killer

19-03-2022 19:34
(21582)
sealover wrote:
Why IS climate-debate.com so messed up?

Because of trolls like this one.

You could always stop trolling, you know.

The Parrot Killer

RE: why climate debate is messed up18-04-2022 06:05
sealover
★★★★☆
(1238)
why climate debate is messed up.

This was written some years ago.

It clearly identifies the problem which remains.

But I bet trafn would be happy to see what is happening here now!

Hopefully we will find a way to invite them all back. The many posters who were intimidated by the inexcusable behavior of the trolls.

The very same trolls, year after year.

But not next year.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

trafn wrote:
This website is currently overrun by trolls like IBdaMann, his second rate side-kick Into the Night, and their retarded servant Tim the plumber who are only doing what the administration of this website allows them to do.

If the administration of this website truly wanted to have a place where people can rationally discuss climate change science in an adult-like fashion, they would do the following:

1. Have global website guidelines like the ones in Sharing Ideas, and then enforce them with a three-strikes-and-you're-out (banned) policy.

2. Delete every single thread that currently exists on this website, as the vast majority of content currently on Climate-debate.com is overwhelmingly garbage that just drives potential, new members away because it's such a bunch of shit.

3. After deleting everything, invite everyone - including our current trolls - back to start over, and immediately ban anyone who violates the three-strikes-and-you're-out policy.

I would strongly advocate that the administration take this approach immediately, unless of course it's goal to have a troll-based website.

If you agree, please PM branner immediately and say so!
18-04-2022 06:42
(14389)
sealover wrote:This was written some years ago.

... by a master troll who was in the middle of a meltdown.

He was then banned, curiously for spamming, much in the same way you spam this board. We'd like to keep you so please don't spam the board and get yourself banned.

sealover wrote:But I bet trafn would be happy to see what is happening here now!

Nope.

Cheers.
18-04-2022 06:47
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5196)
sealover wrote:
why climate debate is messed up.

This was written some years ago.

It clearly identifies the problem which remains.

But I bet trafn would be happy to see what is happening here now!

Hopefully we will find a way to invite them all back. The many posters who were intimidated by the inexcusable behavior of the trolls.

The very same trolls, year after year.

But not next year.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

trafn wrote:
This website is currently overrun by trolls like IBdaMann, his second rate side-kick Into the Night, and their retarded servant Tim the plumber who are only doing what the administration of this website allows them to do.

If the administration of this website truly wanted to have a place where people can rationally discuss climate change science in an adult-like fashion, they would do the following:

1. Have global website guidelines like the ones in Sharing Ideas, and then enforce them with a three-strikes-and-you're-out (banned) policy.

2. Delete every single thread that currently exists on this website, as the vast majority of content currently on Climate-debate.com is overwhelmingly garbage that just drives potential, new members away because it's such a bunch of shit.

3. After deleting everything, invite everyone - including our current trolls - back to start over, and immediately ban anyone who violates the three-strikes-and-you're-out policy.

I would strongly advocate that the administration take this approach immediately, unless of course it's goal to have a troll-based website.

Back to threatening the other users of this site? How dare you. Guess we can expect the site to be overrun by a horde of sock-minion any day now. You seem to be doing all the things you are complaining about. Mostly trolling every thread with non-climate crap, personal attacks, threats. Face it, you are only interested in drama and attention, in a non-binary sort of way. You are obviously a fraud, and have nothing of value to contribute to climatology. Had there been any truth, you could go to the popular, liberal sites and get the respect and attention you crave. None of us here are perfect, or pretend to be. But, we aren't ignorant fools either. You sell a belief, since you can only guess at the past and the future. My belief, is that you are wrong. There is nothing wrong with the planet, that needs fixed. There is no fixing control freaks.
18-04-2022 06:59
(14389)
HarveyH55 wrote:Back to threatening the other users of this site? How dare you. Guess we can expect the site to be overrun by a horde of sock-minion any day now. You seem to be doing all the things you are complaining about. Mostly trolling every thread with non-climate crap, personal attacks, threats. Face it, you are only interested in drama and attention, in a non-binary sort of way. You are obviously a fraud, and have nothing of value to contribute to climatology. Had there been any truth, you could go to the popular, liberal sites and get the respect and attention you crave. None of us here are perfect, or pretend to be. But, we aren't ignorant fools either. You sell a belief, since you can only guess at the past and the future. My belief, is that you are wrong. There is nothing wrong with the planet, that needs fixed. There is no fixing control freaks.

Be careful or squeal over might start including you in his list of "trolls."
18-04-2022 18:01
(5196)
IBdaMann wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:Back to threatening the other users of this site? How dare you. Guess we can expect the site to be overrun by a horde of sock-minion any day now. You seem to be doing all the things you are complaining about. Mostly trolling every thread with non-climate crap, personal attacks, threats. Face it, you are only interested in drama and attention, in a non-binary sort of way. You are obviously a fraud, and have nothing of value to contribute to climatology. Had there been any truth, you could go to the popular, liberal sites and get the respect and attention you crave. None of us here are perfect, or pretend to be. But, we aren't ignorant fools either. You sell a belief, since you can only guess at the past and the future. My belief, is that you are wrong. There is nothing wrong with the planet, that needs fixed. There is no fixing control freaks.

Be careful or squeal over might start including you in his list of "trolls."

Man, I'm always the last one to get picked... I don't think I've trolled, yet. I just describe it as I see it. Just the truth, based on the information provided. Well, most of the time. I am a little creative at times...

Bring on the horde of sock-minion. Only a couple week before Armageddon. Still not seeing any potential for summoning a significant horde. You'd think the 'good' doctor would spend many hours reading the IPCC approved papers and websites. A prestigious fertilizer analyst should have time, or care about this one website. There are thousands of climate websites, that chant praise of the IPCC. How is he going to get any of them to visit here, and actually think for themselves? Obviously, he deviates from the approved mantra, and not welcome anywhere else. Probably banned as a troll on many of those sites, and misses being part of something.
19-04-2022 18:16
GretaGroupieProfile picture★★☆☆☆
(350)
sealover wrote:
why climate debate is messed up. But I bet trafn would be happy to see what is happening here now!

Seelover climate debate is not messed up it is fun!

I have read tranfs new book to Greta twice (groan) and I still do not get it so the prof read it and said I have to read it again (groan) but to read the first letter very carefully cause it is the most important one and I should read it a few times when I read the other letters (groan).

It is not about Great

Do you want to read it with me?

https://www.amazon.com/Letters-Greta-reflections-disconnections-direction/dp/B09T8Q872D

RE: Welcome to Whole Earth Festival Attendees!06-05-2022 17:44
sealover
★★★★☆
(1238)
Welcome to Whole Earth Festival Atendees!

This thread is highlighted to show how little this website changed for seven years, until this spring.

As this seven year old post shows, the same two trolls prevented discussion for seven years. ("IBdaMann" and "Into the Night") Something like 30,000 posts between the two of them.

1600 people signed up to be users over the years.

These two trolls, and a handful of others who joined them in their efforts, drove nearly all of them off the website.

But things are different now, and you have stumbled onto this website at the perfect time to be part of it.

In this seven year old post, unproductive suggestions are made that proved to be of little value.

There is no need to delete any old threads, although the vast majority have nothing to do with climate change or earth science of any kind.

If only the threads of value are being discussed, the useless one effectively disappear.

There is no need for enforcement of rules about common decency in discussion.

There are so few trolls here, they can easily be ignored and drowned out by voices of people who care about the earth and don't seek interpersonal conflict.

I do agree with this seven year old post about a couple of things.

I hope that new members WILL send the site owner a message by PM.

Thank Jeppe Branner for creating this forum. Tell him that you intend to respect this place and use it for its intended purpose.

I do hope that there is a way Jeppe Branner can contact those 1600 members (minus the 12 that remain) who gave up on the website and invite them back.

I look forward to productive exchanges of information among the new members that join after the Whole Earth Festival concludes on Mother's Day.

Happy Mother's Day, Mother Earth!

sealover

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

trafn wrote:

06-05-2022 18:12
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
squeal over wrote:
This thread is highlighted to show how little this website changed for seven years, until this spring.

Nothing has changed this year. The same parade of gullible morons are coming and going. When they are simply asked to explain their their position, they quickly learn the embarrassment of CNN regurgitation.

You are a bit different. You have a passion for preaching to no one that cares. You are terrified of discussing anything thermodynamic, because you are nothing more than a believer. You have no self respect, evidenced by the fact that you continue posting here.

Will we wait seven years for you to define the problem, explain the problem, and explain what is causing the problem? I suspect you never will due to your utter ignorance, although I'm sure you will be happy to let me know what cost I will pay to fix your problem.
Edited on 06-05-2022 18:13
06-05-2022 20:51
(21582)
sealover wrote:

Where?
sealover wrote:

Nah. Nothing has changed. People like you keep showing up to spam and insult other users, people keep showing up (like you) that preach about 'climate change' (without ever defining it), ignore science and mathematics, and warn about how we are all 'doomed' unless we destroy the economy.

And occasionally one shows up that still has an open mind and is willing to take the time to learn science and mathematics (which shows why there is no such thing as a 'greenhouse gas', except as a religious artifact).
sealover wrote:
As this seven year old post shows, the same two trolls prevented discussion for seven years. ("IBdaMann" and "Into the Night") Something like 30,000 posts between the two of them.

These two trolls, and a handful of others who joined them in their efforts, drove nearly all of them off the website.

The trolling is YOU. It is YOU that is spamming and trolling. You are trolling right now.

No one has been driven off the website unless they were banned by Branner.
sealover wrote:
But things are different now, and you have stumbled onto this website at the perfect time to be part of it.

In this seven year old post, unproductive suggestions are made that proved to be of little value.

There is no need to delete any old threads, although the vast majority have nothing to do with climate change or earth science of any kind.

Define 'climate change'. You STILL have not done so. There is no branch of science called 'earth'.
sealover wrote:
If only the threads of value are being discussed, the useless one effectively disappear.

Who are YOU to determine if a thread is of any value for others? You are not the king, dude. Omniscience fallacy.
sealover wrote:

There are so few trolls here, they can easily be ignored and drowned out by voices of people who care about the earth and don't seek interpersonal conflict.

False dilemma fallacy. Who says I don't care about Earth (other than you and other liberals). I also realize that Earth is big enough to take care of itself. YOU can't terraform it, no matter how much you want to.
sealover wrote:

Thank Jeppe Branner for creating this forum. Tell him that you intend to respect this place and use it for its intended purpose.

I do hope that there is a way Jeppe Branner can contact those 1600 members (minus the 12 that remain) who gave up on the website and invite them back.

As of this writing, I see 68 guests online.
sealover wrote:
I look forward to productive exchanges of information among the new members that join after the Whole Earth Festival concludes on Mother's Day.

Ah yes. The Annual Religious Festival of the Church of Global Warming.
sealover wrote:

sealover

Earth is not a mother.

The Parrot Killer

06-05-2022 23:39
(5196)
sealover wrote:

sealover

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Actually, it's YOU, and your CULT, that seek to destroy the planet. You don't give a crap about nature, only power and control. Your cult wishes to destroy, and transform the planet, and inhabitants into something unnatural, unholy, foul and disgusting. There was never anything wrong with our planet, and we've never had any control over nature. Humans are sloppy tenants, but not so bad that we need to demolish all of our accomplishments, and start over. We have plenty of energy-rich, natural resources (fossil-fuels), but you want to scrap that, and everything build to use them. Only 'green' energy, by means of clearing millions of acres, of all vegetation, constructing solar and wind farms, If you care, why kill? All the old-tech, fossil-fuel machines to be scrapped. Not all can be recycled, or re-purposed. Most won't, since it costs money, and a huge surplus. Much would have limited application, since they are going to be a mix of other materials, costly to purify, compared to virgin material. Everything you regurgitate, that we must do, to save the planet. Only creates a much bigger mess, wasting a huge amount of energy, and resources. We need the CO2 to survive. We need the plants that are cleared for your energy farms.

I grew up on the cold, wet side of a mountain. Living in Florida, and the warmer climate is much preferred. Why would anyone want to stop nature, turn back the clock. Hurricanes kind of suck, but easy to survive, and rebuild. We can build hurricane resistant structures, and have for decades. My house was built in 1946, still standing, and only minor damage. Even when a Cat 4 passed right over... Humans thrive, and survive, because we learn (well some), improve, adapt. We don't stop nature, or try to control it. We learn to deal with what nature throws at us.
Page 2 of 6<1234>>>

Join the debate Why is Climate-debate.com so messed up?:

Remember me

▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact