Remember me
▼ Content

Why I'm voting for Trump 2020!

Page 1 of 3123>
Why I'm voting for Trump 2020!21-10-2020 20:47
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5196)
Just got my quarterly 401k statement, and was just amazed. I lost about $11,000, first quarter, because of the pandemic. 2nd quarter, I gained $22,000. 3rd quarter, another $11,000 gain. Not bad, for all the 'economic' failure, according to Joe Biden and the media. If I hadn't had the big loss, this would be my best year yet, and still another quarter to go. I took a lot of big hits during the Obama years, about the time I earn back, what he took, he'd take some more.
21-10-2020 22:05
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
Well I heard that the only reason Trump cares about the stock market is to benefit all his wealthy friends. Are you having dinner with Trump tonight?
22-10-2020 02:23
(5196)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Well I heard that the only reason Trump cares about the stock market is to benefit all his wealthy friends. Are you having dinner with Trump tonight?

I've got a long way to go, to be considered 'wealthy', least money-wise. I've had the 401k for a while, and it tends to do poorly, when the economy is doing poorly. It's doing much better, than an average year. Trump's wealthy friends, are also the companies that employ millions of Americans. When they do well, we all do well. When the government puts the squeeze on them, it's really hurting millions of workers.
22-10-2020 04:06
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
HarveyH55 wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:

I've got a long way to go, to be considered 'wealthy', least money-wise. I've had the 401k for a while, and it tends to do poorly, when the economy is doing poorly. It's doing much better, than an average year. Trump's wealthy friends, are also the companies that employ millions of Americans. When they do well, we all do well. When the government puts the squeeze on them, it's really hurting millions of workers.

I suppose the next thing you are going to tell me is that you are not wealthy AND Trump gave you a tax cut. WHATEVER!!!!

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
22-10-2020 16:51
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
I have MANY reasons, but probably the single biggest reason that I will be voting for Trump in 2020 (on election day, in person) is because Trump is vigorously fighting to conserve our freedoms, conserve our ability to govern over ourselves, and to conserve our Republic, meanwhile the Demonrats are vigorously fighting to destroy our freedoms and our Republic, to shackle us all up, to force us into submission, and to sell us out to the CCP and to the globalists. These people already have a majority of the world wearing face shackles in public buildings, in public outdoor areas, outdoors when they are all by themselves, and even inside their own freaking cars... I, for one, am going to vigorously oppose such evil, sick, demonic, and Satanic influence...
22-10-2020 17:02
(3314)
BTW, this Andrew Wilkow rant from back in early 2014 has aged quite well, and Trump has definitely shown himself to be the type of person that Wilkow was begging for back then...
22-10-2020 20:01
(5196)
I always vote Republican, democrats just want to tax and spend. Fix anything, if they can throw enough tax dollars on it. Least, until the funding dries up... never cared for the government getting into the charity business. Private sector charities, expect people to make some effort to work to improve their situation, so they don't need charity.

I was just surprised my 401k wasn't draining quickly, but actually doing better, than ever before. Even with all the crap, Trump is still keeping us going really well.
12-11-2020 07:37
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1643)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Just got my quarterly 401k statement, and was just amazed. I lost about $11,000, first quarter, because of the pandemic. 2nd quarter, I gained $22,000. 3rd quarter, another $11,000 gain. Not bad, for all the 'economic' failure, according to Joe Biden and the media. If I hadn't had the big loss, this would be my best year yet, and still another quarter to go. I took a lot of big hits during the Obama years, about the time I earn back, what he took, he'd take some more.

Constitutional Crisis could spark wave of stock market selling fears CNBC's Jim Cramer.

https://ottotrading.live/constitutional-crisis-could-spark-wave-of-stock-sellers-cnbcs-cramer-says/

"It does not appear that he will be leaving the premises in January," Cramer said Wednesday.

"By denying the legitimacy of the elections and trying to fight them in any way they can, they certainly destabilize the situation," he said. "From a stock market perspective, it's a problem."

You gonna try to ride out the storm with your 401K Harvey? Cramer's just a clown right?
18-11-2020 10:21
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3979)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Constitutional Crisis could spark wave of stock market selling fears CNBC's Jim Cramer.
70% of the US economy comes from the counties that voted for Biden so that could further fuel a panic if Trump the Dictator becomes a possibility.
https://www.brookings.edu/blog/the-avenue/2020/11/09/biden-voting-counties-equal-70-of-americas-economy-what-does-this-mean-for-the-nations-political-economic-divide/
18-11-2020 10:50
(5196)
Spongy Iris wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

https://ottotrading.live/constitutional-crisis-could-spark-wave-of-stock-sellers-cnbcs-cramer-says/

"It does not appear that he will be leaving the premises in January," Cramer said Wednesday.

"By denying the legitimacy of the elections and trying to fight them in any way they can, they certainly destabilize the situation," he said. "From a stock market perspective, it's a problem."

You gonna try to ride out the storm with your 401K Harvey? Cramer's just a clown right?

Obviously a leftist, fear mongering clown... The democrats see really afraid Trump has grounds to question the election results. Only been a little over a week, since the media called Biden the winner. Not sure how the recounts are going, but courts take a week or two. Let the system do it's work. The results haven't been certified yet, it's not games over. Maybe democrats cheer for a quitter, but I'd rather stand with someone who is going to fight to the bitter end. Biden still can't do anything official, for two months. A concession isn't going to change that. A bunch of whiners, and complainers, with no faith in the election results, or the US legal system. If the democrats had won, with no fraud, they would be nothing to worry about, the system works. Sounds more like the democrats are worried about getting caught, for something they did wrong. They want full access to the intelligence reports, and everything else, so they know just what Trump is learning about the election, maybe a heads-up, for damage control. If there is nothing there, there would be something to leak to the media, about something, to distract from the election. A lot of fear and anxiety from the left, no confidence.
18-11-2020 14:06
(3979)
HarveyH55 wrote:
...Trump has grounds to question the election results. ...
I see you want to pretend Trump hasn't declared he won and the election was "rigged". He didn't say it was possible he said it was a fact.

So he is not "questioning" he is declaring.
18-11-2020 16:24
(3314)
tmiddles wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
70% of the US economy comes from the counties that voted for Biden so that could further fuel a panic if Trump the Dictator becomes a possibility.
https://www.brookings.edu/blog/the-avenue/2020/11/09/biden-voting-counties-equal-70-of-americas-economy-what-does-this-mean-for-the-nations-political-economic-divide/

... and without the counties that voted for Trump, the counties that voted for Biden wouldn't have adequate food, water, and energy...

In other words, they'd be completely and utterly ****ed without rural America. Piss such people off too much, and they will stop providing the Biden voting counties with such necessities... There is already some chatter of truckers refusing to deliver supplies to major urban areas... Better hope that it doesn't snowball into something much larger...
18-11-2020 16:34
(3314)
tmiddles wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
I see you want to pretend Trump hasn't declared he won and the election was "rigged". He didn't say it was possible he said it was a fact.

Not what a 'fact' is... and Trump is correct. He won this election, and it was rigged via the mail-in BS (easier to add in fake ballots) and via the Dominion voting software (using algorithms to switch votes from Trump to Biden and to lose Trump votes, guaranteeing that Biden ended up "winning")... There is a sworn affidavit from someone who was directly involved with what this voting software was designed to do ("the fix is in")...
18-11-2020 18:00
(1643)
gfm7175 wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

Not what a 'fact' is... and Trump is correct. He won this election, and it was rigged via the mail-in BS (easier to add in fake ballots) and via the Dominion voting software (using algorithms to switch votes from Trump to Biden and to lose Trump votes, guaranteeing that Biden ended up "winning")... There is a sworn affidavit from someone who was directly involved with what this voting software was designed to do ("the fix is in")...

Seems like the evidence for claims of fraud (Dominion voting software) amounts to not more than hearsay... Are you confident Trump has a smoking gun??? All top stories on my news feed are dismissing the Dominion conspiracy.

Then there's the claim that Republicans weren't allowed to enter places where votes were being counted. That doesn't sound like a smoking gun either.

In any case, if fraud is proven, it would be a constitutional crisis, would it not?
18-11-2020 18:07
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
Spongy Iris wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

Seems like the evidence for claims of fraud (Dominion voting software) amounts to not more than hearsay... Are you confident Trump has a smoking gun??? All top stories on my news feed are dismissing the Dominion conspiracy.

Then there's the claim that Republicans weren't allowed to enter places where votes were being counted. That doesn't sound like a smoking gun either.

In any case, if fraud is proven, it would be a constitutional crisis, would it not?

Get a different news feed. Republicans being shut out is not just a claim. They were forced to leave and cardboard put up on the windows. It's all on video. If your "news feed" feeds you anything different they are lying about this, and likely everything else. Change the channel.

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
18-11-2020 20:06
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

Get a different news feed. Republicans being shut out is not just a claim. They were forced to leave and cardboard put up on the windows. It's all on video. If your "news feed" feeds you anything different they are lying about this, and likely everything else. Change the channel.

Then there's this;
Tasked this year with monitoring a record number of mail ballots, partisan poll watchers are designated by a political party or campaign to report any concerns they may have. With a few reports of overly aggressive poll watchers, election officials said they were carefully balancing access with the need to minimize disruptions.
https://apnews.com/article/poll-watchers-ballots-access-monitor-b4e95da6bcf2c8c0e9fda190b332d6d5

It seems like the Republican party wants to control how the votes are counted. That's pretty much despotism. What the Republican party should be doing is suing Pennsylvania while saying that Pennsylvania's methodology favors the DNC. That's what would need to be demonstrated.
If not, then the Republican party is rejecting a vote counting method that is impartial.
18-11-2020 21:34
(3314)
Spongy Iris wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

Of course they are... Your news feed is controlled by lying leftists who are ignoring all of the evidence.

Spongy Iris wrote:

Not allowing Republicans to oversee the process is ILLEGAL.

Spongy Iris wrote:

We are currently fighting for the soul of this country. Either it remains a free republic or it becomes a tyrannical oligarchy controlled by CCP-compromised leftists... IF Biden usurps the Presidency via this coup attempt, and IF I hear ANY lefty bitch and moan about ANYTHING that Biden (well, his handlers) does, I will make sure to remind them that THEY voted for it...
18-11-2020 21:37
(3314)
James___ wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

Then there's this;
Tasked this year with monitoring a record number of mail ballots, partisan poll watchers are designated by a political party or campaign to report any concerns they may have. With a few reports of overly aggressive poll watchers, election officials said they were carefully balancing access with the need to minimize disruptions.
https://apnews.com/article/poll-watchers-ballots-access-monitor-b4e95da6bcf2c8c0e9fda190b332d6d5

It seems like the Republican party wants to control how the votes are counted. That's pretty much despotism. What the Republican party should be doing is suing Pennsylvania while saying that Pennsylvania's methodology favors the DNC. That's what would need to be demonstrated.
If not, then the Republican party is rejecting a vote counting method that is impartial.

The Republican Party simply wants to ACTUALLY BE THERE and ACTUALLY MEANINGFULLY OBSERVE the process... They are currently suing PA for all the laws that they broke... Same with MI... They are looking into WI and NV as well, and other States too...
18-11-2020 22:01
(1643)
gfm7175 wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

Of course they are... Your news feed is controlled by lying leftists who are ignoring all of the evidence.

Spongy Iris wrote:

Spongy Iris wrote:

We are currently fighting for the soul of this country. Either it remains a free republic or it becomes a tyrannical oligarchy controlled by CCP-compromised leftists... IF Biden usurps the Presidency via this coup attempt, and IF I hear ANY lefty bitch and moan about ANYTHING that Biden (well, his handlers) does, I will make sure to remind them that THEY voted for it...

Yes, of course the allegations are based on hearsay, is that what you're saying? Therefore sounds like frivolous lawsuit.

Upon further review, looks like poll watchers were allowed to observe the counting process in accordance with laws.

"In Pennsylvania, disputes over poll watchers were concentrated largely in Philadelphia, where the Trump campaign complained its observers could not get close enough to see whether mail-in ballot envelopes had signatures along with eligible voters' names and addresses.

Ballots without this information could be challenged or disqualified, but city officials said state election law allows poll watchers only to observe the work and not audit it."
18-11-2020 22:01
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
gfm7175 wrote:
James___ wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

Then there's this;

The Republican Party simply wants to ACTUALLY BE THERE and ACTUALLY MEANINGFULLY OBSERVE the process... They are currently suing PA for all the laws that they broke... Same with MI... They are looking into WI and NV as well, and other States too...

Why hasn't that been an issue in the past? It's sad that the GOP says that the US is corrupt but it isn't. At the same time, Pennsylvania election officials have the right to prevent the vote counting from being disrupted by hostile political groups. And the GOP has shown that it will go after anyone who doesn't support their agenda.
18-11-2020 23:03
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21592)
tmiddles wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
70% of the US economy comes from the counties that voted for Biden so that could further fuel a panic if Trump the Dictator becomes a possibility....deleted Holy Link...

Trump is not a dictator. He is the President. He has filed court cases which you ignore. He has provided evidence which you ignore.

You are making up numbers again. Argument from randU fallacy. TDS. Denial of the Constitution of the United States.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
18-11-2020 23:04
(21592)
tmiddles wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

Of course he is declaring. He has filed court cases as well. Biden is also declaring. He has nothing but fake ballots to lean on.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
18-11-2020 23:04
(5196)
James___ wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
James___ wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

Then there's this;

Why hasn't that been an issue in the past? It's sad that the GOP says that the US is corrupt but it isn't. At the same time, Pennsylvania election officials have the right to prevent the vote counting from being disrupted by hostile political groups. And the GOP has shown that it will go after anyone who doesn't support their agenda.

Where in the Constitution, does it say we are going to be a socialist country? The GOP 'agenda', is the same as it always was, just like it's written in the Constitution. You damn, dope smoking, acid dropping hippies, think socialism, is Utopia. Just like living with mom and dad, never have to work, free transportation, free drug money... It would have be cheaper, and safer, to take that commie crap down to South America, instead of try to pull that crap here.
18-11-2020 23:09
(21592)
gfm7175 wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:

... and without the counties that voted for Trump, the counties that voted for Biden wouldn't have adequate food, water, and energy...

In other words, they'd be completely and utterly ****ed without rural America. Piss such people off too much, and they will stop providing the Biden voting counties with such necessities... There is already some chatter of truckers refusing to deliver supplies to major urban areas... Better hope that it doesn't snowball into something much larger...

All shipments by truck, rail, sea vessel, aircraft, powerline, waterline, etc. to or from the SOTC should be stopped. Let 'em fend for themselves.

All Democrat run cities should be laid to siege by the farmers and ranchers. No more sales of their products to Democrat run cities. Sell instead to each other, other counties and cities, or overseas. Let the Democrat run cities fend for themselves.

We all know that a city can neither feed nor house nor clothe their residents without continuous supplies from outside. Shut those supplies off. Let 'em fend for themselves. Let their own arrogance destroy them.

The Parrot Killer

18-11-2020 23:26
(21592)
Spongy Iris wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

Seems like the evidence for claims of fraud (Dominion voting software) amounts to not more than hearsay..

Nope. The person involved is the witness. That is not hearsay.
Spongy Iris wrote:
Are you confident Trump has a smoking gun???

Yes. RQAA.
Spongy Iris wrote:
All top stories on my news feed are dismissing the Dominion conspiracy.

Fake News originating from Biden and the Democrats and spread through the Associated Press and other Democrat owned news feeds.
Spongy Iris wrote:

It is. They weren't allowed to enter places where votes were being counted. That in and of itself violates law.
Spongy Iris wrote:
In any case, if fraud is proven,

Evidence is not a proof. Proofs only exist in closed functional systems like mathematics and logic. Buzzword fallacy.
Spongy Iris wrote:
it would be a constitutional crisis, would it not?

No. In the event of a State failing to properly certify it's election in time for the electoral college to meet, that State abstains. It has no electoral college members.

If enough of that happens, then the alternate method of choosing the President is executed according the the 12th amendment. If that were to take place, Trump would win.

You just simply deny the Constitution. You do not get to declare evidence invalid. You are not the king. You do not get to overrule the judges and juries of these cases. You are not the king. You do not get to just discard the Constitution of the United States or any State constitution. You are not the king.

The Parrot Killer

18-11-2020 23:26
(3314)
Into the Night wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:

All shipments by truck, rail, sea vessel, aircraft, powerline, waterline, etc. to or from the SOTC should be stopped. Let 'em fend for themselves.

Agreed wholeheartedly! Such supplies could instead be put to good use right here in the good ol' USA.

Into the Night wrote:
All Democrat run cities should be laid to siege by the farmers and ranchers. No more sales of their products to Democrat run cities. Sell instead to each other, other counties and cities, or overseas. Let the Democrat run cities fend for themselves.

We all know that a city can neither feed nor house nor clothe their residents without continuous supplies from outside. Shut those supplies off. Let 'em fend for themselves. Let their own arrogance destroy them.

Agreed wholeheartedly! Let their own darkness consume them, as they have violently rejected the light.
18-11-2020 23:31
(21592)
James___ wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

Then there's this;

Lie. Fake News.
James___ wrote:
It seems like the Republican party wants to control how the votes are counted.

Yes. The Republicans are wanting the votes to be counted according to State laws. That hasn't been happening.
James___ wrote:
That's pretty much despotism.

No. That is enforcing State laws.
James___ wrote:
What the Republican party should be doing is suing Pennsylvania while saying that Pennsylvania's methodology favors the DNC.

Which is what they are doing.
James___ wrote:
That's what would need to be demonstrated.

It is being demonstrated.
James___ wrote:

It is NOT impartial.

The Parrot Killer

18-11-2020 23:35
(21592)
Spongy Iris wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

Spongy Iris wrote:

Spongy Iris wrote:

Yes, of course the allegations are based on hearsay, is that what you're saying? Therefore sounds like frivolous lawsuit.

An affidavit is not hearsay. A witness is not hearsay. Buzzword fallacy.
Spongy Iris wrote:
Upon further review, looks like poll watchers were allowed to observe the counting process in accordance with laws.

Lie. Fake News. Denial of evidence.
Spongy Iris wrote:
"In Pennsylvania, disputes over poll watchers were concentrated largely in Philadelphia, where the Trump campaign complained its observers could not get close enough to see whether mail-in ballot envelopes had signatures along with eligible voters' names and addresses.

Ballots without this information could be challenged or disqualified, but city officials said state election law allows poll watchers only to observe the work and not audit it."

Fake News. They were not allowed to observe the work. They are allowed to audit it.

The Parrot Killer

18-11-2020 23:37
(21592)
James___ wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
James___ wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

Then there's this;

Why hasn't that been an issue in the past?

There has.
James___ wrote:
It's sad that the GOP says that the US is corrupt but it isn't.

The GOP is not saying the US is corrupt.
James___ wrote:
At the same time, Pennsylvania election officials have the right to prevent the vote counting from being disrupted by hostile political groups.

No, they do not.
James___ wrote:
And the GOP has shown that it will go after anyone who doesn't support their agenda.

Generic accusation. Bigotry.

The Parrot Killer

18-11-2020 23:37
(1643)
Into the Night wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

Seems like the evidence for claims of fraud (Dominion voting software) amounts to not more than hearsay..

Nope. The person involved is the witness. That is not hearsay.
Spongy Iris wrote:
Are you confident Trump has a smoking gun???

Yes. RQAA.
Spongy Iris wrote:
All top stories on my news feed are dismissing the Dominion conspiracy.

Fake News originating from Biden and the Democrats and spread through the Associated Press and other Democrat owned news feeds.
Spongy Iris wrote:

It is. They weren't allowed to enter places where votes were being counted. That in and of itself violates law.
Spongy Iris wrote:
In any case, if fraud is proven,

Evidence is not a proof. Proofs only exist in closed functional systems like mathematics and logic. Buzzword fallacy.
Spongy Iris wrote:
it would be a constitutional crisis, would it not?

No. In the event of a State failing to properly certify it's election in time for the electoral college to meet, that State abstains. It has no electoral college members.

If enough of that happens, then the alternate method of choosing the President is executed according the the 12th amendment. If that were to take place, Trump would win.

You just simply deny the Constitution. You do not get to declare evidence invalid. You are not the king. You do not get to overrule the judges and juries of these cases. You are not the king. You do not get to just discard the Constitution of the United States or any State constitution. You are not the king.

Do you know of witness testimony from somebody at Dominion altering votes?

As far as I can tell, they were allowed to observe the vote counting process according to election laws.

Let's see how these lawsuits go...
18-11-2020 23:38
(21592)
gfm7175 wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:

Agreed wholeheartedly! Such supplies could instead be put to good use right here in the good ol' USA.

Into the Night wrote:

Agreed wholeheartedly! Let their own darkness consume them, as they have violently rejected the light.

Send out a call to the farmers and ranchers in your area. I think they might get on board with this. The truckers already have to a certain extent.

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 18-11-2020 23:39
18-11-2020 23:41
(1643)
gfm7175 wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:

Into the Night wrote:

You 2 bird brains are absolutely insane. Do you promote mass murder in other forums too, or just this one?
18-11-2020 23:45
(21592)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

None needed. A witness is not required to testify against himself. The software has already been demonstrated of having problems...problems sufficient to throw an election. Denial of evidence.
Spongy Iris wrote:
As far as I can tell, they were allowed to observe the vote counting process according to election laws.

They weren't. Denial of evidence.
Spongy Iris wrote:

There's a long ways to go yet. This is only the beginning.

The Parrot Killer

18-11-2020 23:46
(21592)
Spongy Iris wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:

Into the Night wrote:

You 2 bird brains are absolutely insane. Do you promote mass murder in other forums too, or just this one?

Neither of us are promoting murder of any kind. Just laying siege to the SOTC and Democrat run cities.

The Parrot Killer

18-11-2020 23:53
(1643)
Into the Night wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

None needed. A witness is not required to testify against himself. The software has already been demonstrated of having problems...problems sufficient to throw an election. Denial of evidence.
Spongy Iris wrote:

They weren't. Denial of evidence.
Spongy Iris wrote:

There's a long ways to go yet. This is only the beginning.

Good luck with that
19-11-2020 03:27
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
Into the Night wrote:

This is kind of heartless isn't it?! Do you realize that you would be forcing liberal leaching parasite democrats to participate in capitalism in order to survive? They will certainly string you up on charges. Not sure what the charges would be....cruelty to animals?
19-11-2020 04:33
(3979)
gfm7175 wrote:...rural America.... they will stop providing the Biden voting counties with such necessities...
Such a weird an uninformed alternate reality you have there GFM.
What percent of the US population are farmers?
1.3%

Go watch your RED DAWN dvd again and keep dreaming of the day.

gfm7175 wrote:... Trump is correct. He won this election, and it was rigged ...There is a sworn affidavit from someone...
Was it the registered sex offender? Will you believe what the court has to say on the matter?

Sounds like you already KNOW along with Trump.

Spongy Iris wrote:... Are you confident Trump has a smoking gun???
As you can see GFM doesn't need anything else. He already knows. Verdict is in.

GasGuzzler wrote:Republicans being shut out ...It's all on video.....
For the US court to determine right? Or are you going to INFOWARS or some other venue instead?

gfm7175 wrote:
So a judge will make that finding right? Or are the courts "rigged" too?
19-11-2020 05:23
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
[b]tmiddles wrote:
What percent of the US population are farmers?
1.3%[/b]

Yeah, aren't those country bumpkins amazing? The average US farmer feeds 155 people.

So go ahead, see how long you can survive without them.
Edited on 19-11-2020 05:23
19-11-2020 05:35
keepit
★★★★★
(3058)
I guess the us would have to buy the food from other countries.
Would other countries boycott us farm goods?
19-11-2020 06:04
(21592)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

This is kind of heartless isn't it?! Do you realize that you would be forcing liberal leaching parasite democrats to participate in capitalism in order to survive? They will certainly string you up on charges. Not sure what the charges would be....cruelty to animals?

The Parrot Killer

Page 1 of 3123>

Join the debate Why I'm voting for Trump 2020!:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
$50,000 Reward For Information Leading to Convictions in Arizona Voting Conspiracy218-02-2024 00:27
Do you think the Supreme Court will ban Trump6431-01-2024 22:27
How many of the unreleased FBI-Swan Interview files does Trump have?416-09-2023 03:05
How many of the unreleased FBI-JFK assassination files does Trump have?4513-09-2023 22:50
The deep state has a choice, destroy Trump, or help him get reelected113-09-2023 01:14
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact