Remember me
▼ Content

Why don't they built hundreds of thousands of fusion thrusters like Wandering Earth to stop Earth'

Why don't they built hundreds of thousands of fusion thrusters like Wandering Earth to stop Earth's ti22-02-2019 16:20
Tai Hai Chen
★★★★☆
(1085)
That way, they can get rid of or at the very least significantly reduce Earth's seasons. No more hot summers. No more cold winters. Less severe hurricanes in October due to less temperature difference between the poles and the equator.
22-02-2019 19:34
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21588)
Tai Hai Chen wrote:
That way, they can get rid of or at the very least significantly reduce Earth's seasons. No more hot summers. No more cold winters. Less severe hurricanes in October due to less temperature difference between the poles and the equator.

WTF?? There will be only one season, Death. There is no life on Earth without the Sun!

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
22-02-2019 20:20
Tai Hai Chen
★★★★☆
(1085)
Into the Night wrote:
Tai Hai Chen wrote:

WTF?? There will be only one season, Death. There is no life on Earth without the Sun!

I mean reduce Earth's tilt using thrusters.
22-02-2019 21:15
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5196)
You do realize, Earth isn't perfectly round, or even symmetrical, least it's not flat (don't know why the 'believers' accused me of being flat-earth, and a 'denier'). Water and land have different properties as well, most of the surface is water. Changing the tilt, would change a lot more, than the seasons. The surface land, is a thin crust, imagine the trust needed to move the planet, would crumble most of the land as well, lava would gush out, like squeezing a pimple. I'm looking forward to a warmer climate, but think lava flowing would be a little much. Seems like the northern folk get to enjoy the cold winters, been mild down here.
RE: Why don't they built hundreds of thousands of fusion thrusters like Wandering Earth to stop Earth'22-02-2019 21:26
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21588)
Tai Hai Chen wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Tai Hai Chen wrote:

I mean reduce Earth's tilt using thrusters.

That does not reduce the temperature difference between the equator and the poles.

Ignoring for the moment the devastating earthquakes this would cause, how do you propose to build such thrusters, and how do propose to mount them? How do you propose to fuel them? The Earth isn't a solid piece.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Edited on 22-02-2019 21:28

Join the debate Why don't they built hundreds of thousands of fusion thrusters like Wandering Earth to stop Earth':

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
How exactly does an entire message board stop posting?2623-12-2023 02:25
fusion8230-10-2023 01:05
The Book That Will Stop All War Instantly: New Creation New Society New World By Bodhi Udumbara1006-03-2023 05:33
Do not engage the target, as he might actually shut up and stop divulging info1017-02-2023 20:50
Why is the F35 being built in Nagoya Japan by Nips? who are still attacking the US military3903-08-2022 13:08
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact