Remember me
▼ Content

Why did global warming become climate change?

Page 2 of 2<12
27-03-2022 19:22
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21599)
duncan61 wrote:
It is nice and cool today and overcast. Good weather for humans not too hot and not too cold.I am going to define climate in my own words.If it was like this for every day forever I could claim the climate has changed as we do no longer get the hot summer days or the winter storms.The Global warming chant lost traction with most humans about a year and a half ago as it just did not happen and the Northern Hemisphere recorded some super cold weather so it is hard to convince people that we are doomed when it is iced up and places in Canada are -40C.I would rather live in the hot than die in the cold.I personally watched the slogan go to Climate change and now few mention temperature.It is Greenhouse gasses change the climate directly. Its selling well but I may see a time when it fades away in my life when it just does not happen.At all costs ignore reality and run with the predictions.I suspect Sealover is a 20 year old uni student that is just excited

You are describing a weather change, not a climate change.

A desert climate is still a desert climate. A marine climate is still a marine climate. Climate does not change. There is no value associated with climate to change.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
28-03-2022 22:01
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
Into the Night wrote:
duncan61 wrote:
It is nice and cool today and overcast. Good weather for humans not too hot and not too cold.I am going to define climate in my own words.If it was like this for every day forever I could claim the climate has changed as we do no longer get the hot summer days or the winter storms.The Global warming chant lost traction with most humans about a year and a half ago as it just did not happen and the Northern Hemisphere recorded some super cold weather so it is hard to convince people that we are doomed when it is iced up and places in Canada are -40C.I would rather live in the hot than die in the cold.I personally watched the slogan go to Climate change and now few mention temperature.It is Greenhouse gasses change the climate directly. Its selling well but I may see a time when it fades away in my life when it just does not happen.At all costs ignore reality and run with the predictions.I suspect Sealover is a 20 year old uni student that is just excited

A desert climate is still a desert climate. A marine climate is still a marine climate. Climate does not change. There is no value associated with climate to change.

LOL if climate does not change then the Earth's climate 5 billion years ago was the exact same as today. Dude you are the only human on the Earth who believes that which is why you live in a padded room
29-03-2022 02:15
(21599)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
duncan61 wrote:

LOL if climate does not change then the Earth's climate 5 billion years ago was the exact same as today. Dude you are the only human on the Earth who believes that which is why you live in a padded room
There is no such thing as a global climate. Earth has many climates.

You don't know what anything was like 5 billion years ago.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
29-03-2022 23:21
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
duncan61 wrote:

Actually I know that when the Earth was just a forming ball of gases and particles that the Earth had no climate at all, and I know that after gravity condensed the particles that eventually a climate formed and that this process constituted change. You will never know these things because your mind can not process logical thoughts.

But at least you have your own cubical to protect the others from your bean farts

30-03-2022 01:26
(21599)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
duncan61 wrote:

Actually I know that when the Earth was just a forming ball of gases and particles that the Earth had no climate at all, and I know that after gravity condensed the particles that eventually a climate formed and that this process constituted change. You will never know these things because your mind can not process logical thoughts.

But at least you have your own cubical to protect the others from your bean farts

Climates don't form. They do not change. A desert climate is still a desert climate. An climate of a hot ball of gases is still a climate of a hot ball of gases.

Climate is a SUBJECTIVE description. It has no value associated with it. It does not change. There is nothing to change.

The Parrot Killer

30-03-2022 01:46
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
duncan61 wrote:

Climates don't form. They do not change. A desert climate is still a desert climate. An climate of a hot ball of gases is still a climate of a hot ball of gases.

Climate is a SUBJECTIVE description. It has no value associated with it. It does not change. There is nothing to change.

LOL Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

How do you know that climate does not change over millions of years? Were you there. So your own circular logic determines that you are a moron
30-03-2022 01:47
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14411)
Swan wrote:Actually I know that when the Earth was just a forming ball of gases and particles

LOL, Too funny, LOL.How do you believe that the earth formed? Yawn. After all, it's what you know.

Swan wrote:that the Earth had no climate at all,

LOL LOL LOL Yawn LOL LOL! Too funny. How can there be "no climate at all"? ... or did you mean " no climates at all"? LOL LOL either way it's not possible. There's always a climate wherever you go. Whatever climate you find wherever you are is the climate that's there. LOL LOL LOL.

Yawn. You're just confusing climate with weather. LOL.

HINT: You are confusing the gas giant planets with the rock planets, LOL LOL.

Yawn.
30-03-2022 02:02
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Actually I know that when the Earth was just a forming ball of gases and particles

LOL, Too funny, LOL.How do you believe that the earth formed? Yawn. After all, it's what you know.

LOL LOL LOL Yawn LOL LOL! Too funny. How can there be "no climate at all"? ... or did you mean " no climates at all"? LOL LOL either way it's not possible. There's always a climate wherever you go. Whatever climate you find wherever you are is the climate that's there. LOL LOL LOL.

Yawn.

I already said how the Earth formed, did you forget? Are you really Joe diaper Biden?

Now on the other hand you never said how you believe that the Earth formed. So did God wave his finger like Charlton Hesston in the ten assault rifles

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee dogie
30-03-2022 02:19
(14411)
Swan wrote:I already said how the Earth formed, did you forget?

LOL LOL What a schizzo. The rock formed out of gases! LOL LOL LOL!

The earth was a chunk of something that broke off, flew through space until falling into the sun's gravity and finding a stable orbit. There might have been a major collision involved ...

... or it was formed by God on one of six particular days ...

... or it was always here.

I tend toward option A.

Gases?! Too funny. Yawn.
30-03-2022 02:32
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
IBdaMann wrote:

The earth was a chunk of something that broke off, flew through space until falling into the sun's gravity and finding a stable orbit. There might have been a major collision involved ...

I tend toward option A.

Gases?! Too funny. Yawn.

Yup in fact most of the Earths Oxygen is stored in rock and minerals.

But you knew that.

Silly girl

130 vs 85
Edited on 30-03-2022 02:48
30-03-2022 02:50
(21599)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
duncan61 wrote:

How do you know that climate does not change over millions of years? Were you there. So your own circular logic determines that you are a moron

Climate does not change. There is no value associated with climate to change.

The Parrot Killer

30-03-2022 02:52
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
duncan61 wrote:

Climate does not change. There is no value associated with climate to change.

How do you know that the climate does not change, were you there millions of years ago

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
30-03-2022 02:52
(21599)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Yawn.

I already said how the Earth formed, did you forget? Are you really Joe diaper Biden?

You don't know how the Earth formed. You weren't there to see it.
Swan wrote:
Now on the other hand you never said how you believe that the Earth formed.

He is not claiming that the Earth formed at all. YOU are.

The Parrot Killer

30-03-2022 02:53
(21599)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

I tend toward option A.

Gases?! Too funny. Yawn.

But you knew that.

Silly girl

130 vs 85

Not as a gas.

The Parrot Killer

30-03-2022 03:01
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

I tend toward option A.

Gases?! Too funny. Yawn.

But you knew that.

Silly girl

130 vs 85

Not as a gas.

The gaseous element group; hydrogen (H), nitogen (N), oxygen (O), fluorine (F), chlorine (Cl) and noble gases helium (He), neon (Ne), argon (Ar), krypton (Kr), xenon (Xe), radon (Rn) are gases at standard temperature and pressure (STP).

All gases and all found on Earth, shit even the Oceans were formed from two gasses

130 vs 80

Silly girl
30-03-2022 03:19
(21599)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

I tend toward option A.

Gases?! Too funny. Yawn.

But you knew that.

Silly girl

130 vs 85

Not as a gas.

The gaseous element group; hydrogen (H), nitogen (N), oxygen (O), fluorine (F), chlorine (Cl) and noble gases helium (He), neon (Ne), argon (Ar), krypton (Kr), xenon (Xe), radon (Rn) are gases at standard temperature and pressure (STP).

All gases and all found on Earth, shit even the Oceans were formed from two gasses

130 vs 80

Silly girl

H2O is a liquid at room temperature and pressure.
Sodium chloride is a solid at room temperature and pressure.
Potassium nitrate is a solid at room temperature and pressure.
Ammonium chloride is a solid at room temperature and pressure.

None of these are gases at room temperature and pressure.

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 30-03-2022 03:22
30-03-2022 03:26
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

I tend toward option A.

Gases?! Too funny. Yawn.

But you knew that.

Silly girl

130 vs 85

Not as a gas.

130 vs 80

Silly girl

Liquid, solid or vaporous water does not exist unless 2 Hydrogen gas atoms combine with 1 Oxygen gas atom
30-03-2022 03:33
(21599)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

I tend toward option A.

Gases?! Too funny. Yawn.

But you knew that.

Silly girl

130 vs 85

Not as a gas.

130 vs 80

Silly girl

Liquid, solid or vaporous water does not exist unless 2 Hydrogen gas atoms combine with 1 Oxygen gas atom

You seem to have a real confusion between a compound and an element, and a real confusion between different states of matter.

The Parrot Killer

30-03-2022 17:11
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

I tend toward option A.

Gases?! Too funny. Yawn.

But you knew that.

Silly girl

130 vs 85

Not as a gas.

130 vs 80

Silly girl

You seem to have a real confusion between a compound and an element, and a real confusion between different states of matter.

Water is a molecule composed of two gaseous elements. There are also 4 states of matter which are solid liquid gas and the plasma contained and accelerated in particle colliders

But you knew that already

Silly girl
Edited on 30-03-2022 17:19
30-03-2022 17:29
(14411)
Swan wrote:Water is not a compound kid, it's a molecule composed of two gaseous elements.

Swan, you're not going to win this one.

Water is a compound. Any molecule comprised of multiple elements, such as water (hydrogen and oxygen) is a compound. Oxygen (O2) is not a compound because it is not comprised multiple elements.

Silly schizzo girl.

Now you go right on over there and tell Into the Night you're sorry.

Yawn.

Oh, don't miss out on the annual "Moraines Rock" festival. Make sure to register for the uphill moraine roll. Each member of the winning team will receive some glacier ice as a collector's item since it's all disappearing.
Attached image:

30-03-2022 20:04
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Water is not a compound kid, it's a molecule composed of two gaseous elements.

Water is a compound. Any molecule comprised of multiple elements, such as water (hydrogen and oxygen) is a compound. Oxygen (O2) is not a compound because it is not comprised multiple elements.

Silly schizzo girl.

Yawn.

Oh, don't miss out on the annual "Moraines Rock" festival. Make sure to register for the uphill moraine roll. Each member of the winning team will receive some glacier ice as a collector's item since it's all disappearing.

LOL look retard too bad that there is no O2 in water just O. A simple mistake for a simpleton like you.

Water is two Hydrogens and one Oxygen, so what is this O2 that you are babbling about?

Again the symbol for Oxygen is O

You may resume wanking as usual

What is H2O full name?
H. 2. O is the chemical formula for water, meaning that each of its molecules contains one oxygen and two hydrogen atoms.

The glaciers that created billions of tons glacial moraines were composed of water
30-03-2022 21:15
(14411)
Swan wrote:LOL look retard too bad that there is no O2 in water just O.

LOL LOL Hey schizzo, yawn, you already lost the point. Why are you still running around the track?

There is O in water. There is H in water as well, two of them in fact. Did you catch that? There is more than one element in water ... or can you only count to one?

Anyway, take my word for it. There is more than one element in water. That makes it a compound, and it makes you a schizzo-retard who can't count beyond one.

... but I'll help you out. Two is what comes after one. Now you have doubled your counting range. Awesome!

... and you're still a schizzo.

Water is a compound. You were supposed to have learned that when you were seven years old, ... which I realize is a bunch of numbers beyond two.

Swan wrote: Again the symbol for Oxygen is O

That's the symbol for elemental oxygen. The oxygen in the atmosphere that you breathe is O2.

Of course, O2 tries its best to avoid the UK which is why so many Brits suffer from oxygen deficiency to the brain and have difficulty even counting, much less distinguishing between what they know and what they believe.

bloody schizzo wanker
30-03-2022 22:29
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
IBdaMann wrote:

LOL LOL Hey schizzo, yawn, you already lost the point. Why are you still running around the track?

There is O in water. There is H in water as well, two of them in fact. Did you catch that? There is more than one element in water ... or can you only count to one?

Anyway, take my word for it. There is more than one element in water. That makes it a compound, and it makes you a schizzo-retard who can't count beyond one.

... but I'll help you out. Two is what comes after one. Now you have doubled your counting range. Awesome!

Water is a compound. You were supposed to have learned that when you were seven years old, ... which I realize is a bunch of numbers beyond two.

That's the symbol for elemental oxygen. The oxygen in the atmosphere that you breathe is O2.

Of course, O2 tries its best to avoid the UK which is why so many Brits suffer from oxygen deficiency to the brain and have difficulty even counting, much less distinguishing between what they know and what they believe.

bloody schizzo wanker

So you think that your picture is a water tank? he he he

Again your claim is that water contains O2, because you flipped the Hydrogen and Oxygen requirements

And as always water created the glacial maximum

Silly girl
30-03-2022 23:34
(21599)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

I tend toward option A.

Gases?! Too funny. Yawn.

But you knew that.

Silly girl

130 vs 85

Not as a gas.

130 vs 80

Silly girl

Water is a molecule composed of two gaseous elements. There are also 4 states of matter which are solid liquid gas and the plasma contained and accelerated in particle colliders

Silly girl

Water is a compound molecule. It is a liquid at room temperature and pressure. Compounds have NONE of the characteristics of the molecules that make them up.

Sodium, for example, is a metal that is very soft and dull silvery looking. You can cut it with a butter knife. If water gets on it, things get violent. It has a boiling point (where it becomes a gas) of 1621 deg F under room pressure.

Chorine is a gas. It is very toxic and dangerous to handle. Rooms containing bottles of chlorine gas are heavily secured. It's boiling point is -27 deg F under room pressure. At room temperatures it's already a gas.

Sodium chloride is a compound molecule made up of sodium and chlorine. It is a white crystalline solid (cubic form) which can be easily crushed into fine powder. It dissolves in water up to a saturation point, where it will not dissolve any further. Mixing salt with water causes no violent reaction. It is not toxic either. We call it table salt. You probably ate some during lunch today.

Salt's boiling point is 2661 deg F, under room pressure; 1000 deg F hotter than sodium, and 2688 deg F hotter than chlorine.

The state of matter known as 'plasma' is actually quite common. You can see it in every fluorescent light. A fluorescent tube is a particle accelerator of sorts, though. The particles are electrons.

The Parrot Killer

30-03-2022 23:37
(21599)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Silly schizzo girl.

Yawn.

LOL look retard too bad that there is no O2 in water just O. A simple mistake for a simpleton like you.

Water is two Hydrogens and one Oxygen, so what is this O2 that you are babbling about?

Again the symbol for Oxygen is O

You may resume wanking as usual

What is H2O full name?
H. 2. O is the chemical formula for water, meaning that each of its molecules contains one oxygen and two hydrogen atoms.

You have already described water as a combination of two gases. That means one of them is O2. You are now locked in paradox.
Swan wrote:
The glaciers that created billions of tons glacial moraines were composed of water

What glaciers? What moraines?

The Parrot Killer

30-03-2022 23:40
(21599)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

bloody schizzo wanker

Again your claim is that water contains O2, because you flipped the Hydrogen and Oxygen requirements

Silly girl

He never claimed that a water molecule contained two oxygen atoms. YOU did.
He also never claimed that a water molecule contains only on hydrogen atom.

Silly girl.

The Parrot Killer

30-03-2022 23:57
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

I tend toward option A.

Gases?! Too funny. Yawn.

But you knew that.

Silly girl

130 vs 85

Not as a gas.

130 vs 80

Silly girl

Silly girl

Water is a compound molecule. It is a liquid at room temperature and pressure. Compounds have NONE of the characteristics of the molecules that make them up.

Sodium, for example, is a metal that is very soft and dull silvery looking. You can cut it with a butter knife. If water gets on it, things get violent. It has a boiling point (where it becomes a gas) of 1621 deg F under room pressure.

Chorine is a gas. It is very toxic and dangerous to handle. Rooms containing bottles of chlorine gas are heavily secured. It's boiling point is -27 deg F under room pressure. At room temperatures it's already a gas.

Sodium chloride is a compound molecule made up of sodium and chlorine. It is a white crystalline solid (cubic form) which can be easily crushed into fine powder. It dissolves in water up to a saturation point, where it will not dissolve any further. Mixing salt with water causes no violent reaction. It is not toxic either. We call it table salt. You probably ate some during lunch today.

Salt's boiling point is 2661 deg F, under room pressure; 1000 deg F hotter than sodium, and 2688 deg F hotter than chlorine.

The state of matter known as 'plasma' is actually quite common. You can see it in every fluorescent light. A fluorescent tube is a particle accelerator of sorts, though. The particles are electrons.

LOL So you prefer fluorescent light plasma and I prefer particle accelerator searches for the God particle and weapons applications using magnetically constrained plasma

Go pull your 80 year old light string in the trailer
Edited on 30-03-2022 23:58
31-03-2022 04:12
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

bloody schizzo wanker

Silly girl

Silly girl.

Actually the fool claimed that water contained O2 when it contains O and H2 that form H20

Simple mistake that no University grad should really be making
31-03-2022 08:07
(21599)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

I tend toward option A.

Gases?! Too funny. Yawn.

But you knew that.

Silly girl

130 vs 85

Not as a gas.

130 vs 80

Silly girl

Silly girl

LOL So you prefer fluorescent light plasma and I prefer particle accelerator searches for the God particle and weapons applications using magnetically constrained plasma

Go pull your 80 year old light string in the trailer

So you decide to just throw insults. Apparently you don't want to even admit how common plasma is.

The Parrot Killer

31-03-2022 08:08
(21599)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

bloody schizzo wanker

Silly girl

Silly girl.

Actually the fool claimed that water contained O2 when it contains O and H2 that form H20

YOU claimed it, moron.

The Parrot Killer

31-03-2022 15:11
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

bloody schizzo wanker

Silly girl

Silly girl.

YOU claimed it, moron.

LOL, again H2O = H*2+O*1 the combination of which at temps below 32 degrees F created the glacial maximum whether you want to accept that the last ice age was real or not. However explaining that the O2 used for accelerating Acetylene temps is different than the O that combines to create liquid water is difficult which explains your current academic situation where all that you are allowed to do is what you are instructed to do by others.
Edited on 31-03-2022 15:16
31-03-2022 22:47
(21599)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
YOU claimed it, moron.

LOL, again H2O = H*2+O*1 the combination of which

Which is not a gas at room temperature and pressure. It's a liquid.
Swan wrote:
at temps below 32 degrees F created the glacial maximum

Ice is not a maximum of any kind. It is just ice. It's not even a glacier. Maybe you think the crushed ice in a soda is a glacier???
Swan wrote:
whether you want to accept that the last ice age was real or not.

I really don't care. You seem to though for some reason.
Swan wrote:
However explaining that the O2 used for accelerating Acetylene temps is different than the O that combines to create liquid water is difficult which explains your current academic situation where all that you are allowed to do is what you are instructed to do by others.

Is it different. There's no getting around it, dude.

The Parrot Killer

31-03-2022 23:05
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
YOU claimed it, moron.

LOL, again H2O = H*2+O*1 the combination of which

Which is not a gas at room temperature and pressure. It's a liquid.
Swan wrote:
at temps below 32 degrees F created the glacial maximum

Ice is not a maximum of any kind. It is just ice. It's not even a glacier. Maybe you think the crushed ice in a soda is a glacier???
Swan wrote:
whether you want to accept that the last ice age was real or not.

I really don't care. You seem to though for some reason.
Swan wrote:
However explaining that the O2 used for accelerating Acetylene temps is different than the O that combines to create liquid water is difficult which explains your current academic situation where all that you are allowed to do is what you are instructed to do by others.

Is it different. There's no getting around it, dude.

LOL I love it when numbskulls like you take the time to precision quote every word that I say because they claim that they do not care. Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

If you cared anymore you would be on your knees begging
Page 2 of 2<12

Join the debate Why did global warming become climate change?:

Remember me

▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact