Remember me
▼ Content

Why CNN posts climate change articles every day, Fox News never do?

Why CNN posts climate change articles every day, Fox News never do?12-03-2019 18:08
Tai Hai Chen
★★★★☆
(1085)
Do CNN get paid by Chinese government or what?
12-03-2019 18:34
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14366)
Tai Hai Chen wrote:
Do CNN get paid by Chinese government or what?

Who is CNN?

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
Join the debate Why CNN posts climate change articles every day, Fox News never do?:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
July 4, 2023 - Hottest day ever recorded20125-12-2023 14:11
Why are earthquakes more likely to occur at night than during the day1709-11-2023 12:39
Breaking News. Liberal turd Dianne Feinstein croaked and as such I will mourn in my030-09-2023 02:00
Breaking News- Please call 843-963-3600, if you have seen our crashed F35 Lego jet219-09-2023 14:52
fox news3516-09-2023 13:27
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact