Remember me
▼ Content

White House says objects spotted over the US are not aliens. So, it is 100% aliens

White House says objects spotted over the US are not aliens. So, it is 100% aliens14-02-2023 02:23
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
Yup its aliens, either the short green or grey ones, or its the slanted eyes chinky ones who evolved in a separate evolution from the green or grey ones. Shhh, don't tell anyone because I do not need any more NSA types snooping around here than usual.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/its-not-aliens-white-house-shoots-down-popular-theory-objects-spotted-u-s

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 14-02-2023 02:29
14-02-2023 03:44
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5193)
Majority of atmospheric research is done with high-altitude balloons. Biden started a war on weather balloons, to save his climate-change agenda. Think some researchers are onto something, that pretty much proves it's all been a lie/scam. Our society is energy-dependent, and going 'green' is destroying all that was built, and slowing progress in a lot of countries, where burning stuff is critical to their energy needs. Going completely electric is kind of silly, and expensive. You can fill a tank with fuel, take it where you need it, and use it directly. As some countries push the 'green', it means there is more surplus equipment for sale cheap, almost at scrap value. Even with higher fuel costs, it's still a lot cheaper than the 'green' alternatives, which still require generated electricity to charge batteries. Long as there is a demand for fossil-fuels, there will be a supply, and profit to be made. Even if it's not global-government approved.

Not sure what the current numbers are, but years ago, there were around a thousand high-altitude balloons launched daily. My only interest, was from an article about a project to recover the electronics, and a tracking/locator device. Some people do it as sort of a hobby.

Biden is acting like a child, and trying to get other countries to play-pop-the-balloons. Most will just be ordinary weather balloons. Still too early in the recovery/analysis to confirm China-spy-balloon theory.
14-02-2023 04:44
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Majority of atmospheric research is done with high-altitude balloons. Biden started a war on weather balloons, to save his climate-change agenda. Think some researchers are onto something, that pretty much proves it's all been a lie/scam. Our society is energy-dependent, and going 'green' is destroying all that was built, and slowing progress in a lot of countries, where burning stuff is critical to their energy needs. Going completely electric is kind of silly, and expensive. You can fill a tank with fuel, take it where you need it, and use it directly. As some countries push the 'green', it means there is more surplus equipment for sale cheap, almost at scrap value. Even with higher fuel costs, it's still a lot cheaper than the 'green' alternatives, which still require generated electricity to charge batteries. Long as there is a demand for fossil-fuels, there will be a supply, and profit to be made. Even if it's not global-government approved.

Not sure what the current numbers are, but years ago, there were around a thousand high-altitude balloons launched daily. My only interest, was from an article about a project to recover the electronics, and a tracking/locator device. Some people do it as sort of a hobby.

Biden is acting like a child, and trying to get other countries to play-pop-the-balloons. Most will just be ordinary weather balloons. Still too early in the recovery/analysis to confirm China-spy-balloon theory.

The first thing shot down was a cover balloon, put there to be shot down so that the stock market does not panic when the octagon non balloons were shot down. We know of three of these but there may be hundreds that we do not know about. Furthermore last year the Navy ADMITTED to chasing things that violated known physics, or in other words, not Earth craft. So this is nothing new.

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

15-02-2023 03:40
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

The first thing shot down was a cover balloon, put there to be shot down so that the stock market does not panic when the octagon non balloons were shot down. We know of three of these but there may be hundreds that we do not know about. Furthermore last year the Navy ADMITTED to chasing things that violated known physics, or in other words, not Earth craft. So this is nothing new.

LOL just like I said there were hundreds of these, not three.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxn6aUwJn6Y

So, f you.

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 15-02-2023 03:44

Join the debate White House says objects spotted over the US are not aliens. So, it is 100% aliens:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Amazon, Google, Meta, Microsoft and other tech firms agree to AI safeguards set by the White House021-07-2023 19:45
FBI captures escaped inmate, while letting 1000 illegal aliens carry in 3 tons of fentanyl416-07-2023 22:51
Was the cocaine found in the White House actually anthrax spores? Because if so, this was a206-07-2023 17:49
LOL the unsecret service claims that they found cocaine in the White House and called the fire dept004-07-2023 20:42
White House ridiculed for defending Biden's economic record as 'incredibly popular:' 'Wit028-06-2023 12:33
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact