Remember me
▼ Content

Where's the May 1st Mayhem?

Where's the May 1st Mayhem?01-05-2022 18:49
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5196)
Did I miss the Apocalpse, or was I spared? Maybe the horde of minion overslept. Certainly they aren't attending church services. Perhaps, they came, the got scared, and fled in terror. Ashamed to let Dr. Poo notice the brown-badge of devotion in their shorts.
Attached image:

Edited on 01-05-2022 19:01
01-05-2022 19:22
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14394)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Did I miss the Apocalpse, or was I spared? Maybe the horde of minion overslept. Certainly they aren't attending church services. Perhaps, they came, the got scared, and fled in terror. Ashamed to let Dr. Poo notice the brown-badge of devotion in their shorts.

I'm certain they are swarming "the library" right now AS I TYPE THIS!

I can feel it

We won't be able to stave off the surge of alkalinity for very long. I imagine that many will have their own gamma-specs. Did Banner secure the septic tank? Did anyone clean up the hexavalent chromium or test for arsenic?

We're totally hosed.
01-05-2022 19:51
(5196)
IBdaMann wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

I can feel it

We won't be able to stave off the surge of alkalinity for very long. I imagine that many will have their own gamma-specs. Did Banner secure the septic tank? Did anyone clean up the hexavalent chromium or test for arsenic?

We're totally hosed.

The evil Dr. Poo may wait until after the sun sets, under the cover of darkness. Besides, they'll want to avoid the high temperatures, do to global warming. Not that it should matter, since they hide in their mother's air conditioned basement. Well, guess it's still a little chilly up north. I forget or summer starts a month or two earlier than most of the country. Guess I should have known it would be a night time battle, hiding in the shadows.

I'll guess the Doctor failed to summon even one minion, and there will be a deluge of liberal-tears, again. Hope he hit the Sam's Club early this week, and got the institutional size Kleenex box. Could come in handy, since South Africa has a new version of Covid spreading like a California wildfire. Should be the same here in a few days. I'm sure there were plane loads of tourist, fully vaccinated against the origin strain, who brought it over to share. It's evasive, and not as mild, even for those with two booster doses. Guess I should throw some useless, cloth, masks-of-compliance in the laundry... Biden just can't seem to catch a break. Or maybe screwing everything up, is the only thing he's ever been good at. He needs a war, to fix the economy mess he made. Pretty sure we've had troops on the ground since Obama. Who's going to teach the Ukrainians how to use the billions of dollars in hardware, when the instruction manual is in American Military English?
RE: Unambiguous definition for "May Day"01-05-2022 20:44
Im a BM
★★★☆☆
(595)
Unambiguous definition for "May Day"

Like virtually every other term, there is no unambiguous definition for "May Day"

May Day means a calendar date when Communists spend the day celebrating.

May Day is a distress signal when you are about to crash and burn.

Sometimes May Day is a calendar date for the descent into crash and burn.

June 9.

Those televised hearings are going to be AWESOME.

I hope that you go up into the real world and take a peek at them.

It will be something to celebrate.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HarveyH55 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

I can feel it

We're totally hosed.

The evil Dr. Poo may wait until after the sun sets, under the cover of darkness. Besides, they'll want to avoid the high temperatures, do to global warming. Not that it should matter, since they hide in their mother's air conditioned basement. Well, guess it's still a little chilly up north. I forget or summer starts a month or two earlier than most of the country. Guess I should have known it would be a night time battle, hiding in the shadows.

I'll guess the Doctor failed to summon even one minion, and there will be a deluge of liberal-tears, again. Hope he hit the Sam's Club early this week, and got the institutional size Kleenex box. Could come in handy, since South Africa has a new version of Covid spreading like a California wildfire. Should be the same here in a few days. I'm sure there were plane loads of tourist, fully vaccinated against the origin strain, who brought it over to share. It's evasive, and not as mild, even for those with two booster doses. Guess I should throw some useless, cloth, masks-of-compliance in the laundry... Biden just can't seem to catch a break. Or maybe screwing everything up, is the only thing he's ever been good at. He needs a war, to fix the economy mess he made. Pretty sure we've had troops on the ground since Obama. Who's going to teach the Ukrainians how to use the billions of dollars in hardware, when the instruction manual is in American Military English?
RE: Putting Jim Jordan on that committee...01-05-2022 20:54
Im a BM
★★★☆☆
(595)
Putting Jim Jordan on that committee...

As per little orange sore loser's request, they tried to put Jim Jordan on the committee.

You cannot allow an unindicted co conspirator to sit on the jury in a trial of fellow gangsters.

Soon enough, he'll be indicted too.

Aren't you guys just SICK of "winning" all the time?

June 9 is the beginning of the end for the Destroy America First agenda.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IBdaMann wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

I can feel it

We're totally hosed.
01-05-2022 22:17
(5196)
Im a BM wrote:

As per little orange sore loser's request, they tried to put Jim Jordan on the committee.

You cannot allow an unindicted co conspirator to sit on the jury in a trial of fellow gangsters.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IBdaMann wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

I can feel it

We're totally hosed.

Where have you been the past six years? Destroy America First agenda began Jan. 20, 2021, after Biden was installed. But, the democrats had been working on it for four years. You'll find all the claims were baseless, and won't hold up in court, if actual charges are ever filed. The democrats have only managed to get convictions on process crimes, or issues unrelated to their endless fishing investigations, It's just political nonsense, not criminal acts. Lies always fall apart eventually...

There is no library. There are no minion. And Dr. Poo and you, will leave, a trail of liberal tears....
01-05-2022 22:21
(5196)
Im a BM wrote:

IBdaMann wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

I can feel it

We're totally hosed.

Where have you been the past six years? Destroy America First agenda began Jan. 20, 2021, after Biden was installed. But, the democrats had been working on it for four years. You'll find all the claims were baseless, and won't hold up in court, if actual charges are ever filed. The democrats have only managed to get convictions on process crimes, or issues unrelated to their endless fishing investigations, It's just political nonsense, not criminal acts. Lies always fall apart eventually...

There is no library. There are no minion. And Dr. Poo and you, will leave, a trail of liberal tears....
01-05-2022 22:21
(5196)
Im a BM wrote:

IBdaMann wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

I can feel it

We're totally hosed.

01-05-2022 23:26
(14394)
HarveyH55 wrote:

Attached image:

01-05-2022 23:33
Im a BM
★★★☆☆
(595)
Then again, the Wizard of Oz might disagree with my suggestions.

OF COURSE I would love to see this site have the parasites removed.

The Wiz might reach a similar conclusion, despite my suggestions that it isn't really necessary.

Because it isn't necessary.

The trolls have already resorted to cannibalism.

In any case, he is finally paying attention to what goes on here.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IBdaMann wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
01-05-2022 23:55
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
HarveyH55 wrote:

Is nuclear war really a ****ing joke to you?
02-05-2022 00:24
(5196)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

You bet... There is a good reason nobody has used them since WWII, they leave a mess to clean up, and the entire gets to share in the fallout. Ground Zero people burn-up quick, everyone else on the planet gets to worry about cancer and birth defects for decades. Of course most of the glow-dust settles in a day or two. But, it settles on our food, and in our water supplies. Who ever launches, will lose it all. No chance that country will have nuclear weapons again. It's a suicide move, no gain possible.

It's every bit a joke, as Dr. Poo's threats of taking this website as his own, bannishing all that refuse to comply. I'm sure he'll treat you kindly...
02-05-2022 01:23
(14394)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

Swan, buddy, your education obviously did not include the finer points of rhetoric and literary vehicles.

Ask me how I know.

The picture Harvey posted is a tremendous example of irreverence. The two opposing concepts of massive, grim destruction and unmitigated hilarity are combined into one irreconcilable image.

Few images are as hilarious. If you are ignorantly focusing on only one component, you are missing the bigger picture as it were.

Besides, the base photo is of a nuclear test, or science research and technological development, not of war. You are in desperate need of developing your art appreciation.

Here's one for you.
Attached image:

RE: Why did I choose THIS website?02-05-2022 01:35
sealover
★★★★☆
(1245)
Why did I choose THIS website?

So, big bro, you might be wondering what a nice girl like me is doing in a place like this.

Google "climate discussion website" or "climate change discussion website" or a lot of similar keyword combinations.

Almost every time THIS website pops up first on the list.

About 1600 people were attracted enough by the idea to sign up as users.

Fewer than a dozen remain.

I have had multiple excellent communications with the website owner.

Kind of an absentee landlord who soon became a slumlord.

He had many qualms about being as fair as possible before banning anyone.

But he was more than a bit disappointed with what it became, and pretty much stayed away forever.

He is quite happy with my efforts to renovate this unique fixer upper opportunity.

No, it's not quite ready yet, but it's getting closer every day.

I can do this all decade, and I intend to.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

Swan, buddy, your education obviously did not include the finer points of rhetoric and literary vehicles.

Ask me how I know.

The picture Harvey posted is a tremendous example of irreverence. The two opposing concepts of massive, grim destruction and unmitigated hilarity are combined into one irreconcilable image.

Few images are as hilarious. If you are ignorantly focusing on only one component, you are missing the bigger picture as it were.

Besides, the base photo is of a nuclear test, or science research and technological development, not of war. You are in desperate need of developing your art appreciation.

Here's one for you.
02-05-2022 01:54
(14394)
squeal over wrote:I have had multiple excellent communications with the website owner.

So have I.

squeal over wrote:But [Branner] was more than a bit disappointed with what it became,

... so much so that he will not even sell it.

squeal over wrote:and pretty much stayed away forever.

Branner spends his time on the Danish mirror site. He's happy to let intelligent people decide what they wish to discuss on the English site.

squeal over wrote:He is quite happy with my efforts to renovate this unique fixer upper opportunity.

Just as Branner is happy to let anyone express an opinion here.

squeal over wrote:I can do this all decade, and I intend to.

What a huge surprise.
RE: "Forces of Evil in a Bozo Nightmare" - Beck02-05-2022 03:35
Im a BM
★★★☆☆
(595)
"Forces of Evil in a Bozo Nightmare" - Beck

What could motivate a person to make it their mission to prevent any discussion of the greatest threat to humanity?

Tony called them the "Broccoli Heads"

They work for the destroyer.

The jealous older sibling who is no longer the favored child.

The threat that we would ascend in consciousness to become "as gods".

They traveled a very long way to carry out the vicious tantrum.

Snuff out the baby brother while he's still in the crib.

It not just about individual mental illness, or the sissy kid who got bullied so badly in school that now its THEIR turn to be the bully.

They are truly evil and seek to sabotage hope for humanity.

And they post BEAUTIFUL pictures.

They offer love and praises, and respect the inherent worth and dignity of all.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IBdaMann wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
02-05-2022 04:34
(5196)
sealover wrote:
Why did I choose THIS website?

So, big bro, you might be wondering what a nice girl like me is doing in a place like this.

Google "climate discussion website" or "climate change discussion website" or a lot of similar keyword combinations.

Almost every time THIS website pops up first on the list.

About 1600 people were attracted enough by the idea to sign up as users.

Fewer than a dozen remain.

I have had multiple excellent communications with the website owner.

Kind of an absentee landlord who soon became a slumlord.

He had many qualms about being as fair as possible before banning anyone.

But he was more than a bit disappointed with what it became, and pretty much stayed away forever.

He is quite happy with my efforts to renovate this unique fixer upper opportunity.

No, it's not quite ready yet, but it's getting closer every day.

I can do this all decade, and I intend to.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

Ask me how I know.

Here's one for you.

What a load of crap. You are the poo doctor. Search engines don't go by website name, when ranking their response. Search engines are business, and rank sites that make money for them. They also look at content for the keywords you entered. You can put anything you want in the meta-tag, so that doesn't get you high ranking either. Website traffic figures heavy on ranking as well. Google leans way to the left, politically. Which frustrates the hell out of me at times. They rank liberal sources high, which isn't what I want most of the time. Most media gives the left version, and I'm looking for contrast, hoping the truth is some where in between. An unarmed teen, usually closer to 20 years old, but they show middle-school pictures of the 'victim'...

Your 'many' emails, are probably just polite brush-offs, hoping you'll stop bothering him. But you'll interperate them as encouragement.
02-05-2022 05:04
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
Im a Bm Wrote What could motivate a person to make it their mission to prevent any discussion of the greatest threat to humanity?

How will talking about it help.Australia is not going to play it has been very clear on that.We just do not agree with you.You can write what you like .I do.It is a very cool crisp sunny morning where I am just like it is every year.I am being picked up to do lunch at hillarys boat harbour and look at live aboard boats.You wish to believe there is a problem and that is your choice.I have proven it is mythical to my own satisfaction.Blow it out your azz fairy boy
03-05-2022 00:11
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21588)
Im a BM wrote:
Unambiguous definition for "May Day"

Like virtually every other term, there is no unambiguous definition for "May Day"

May Day means a calendar date when Communists spend the day celebrating.

Yet you denied this earlier. You are now locked in paradox.
Im a BM wrote:
May Day is a distress signal when you are about to crash and burn.

Never was used. Distress signals are either CQD, SOS, MAYDAY, three gunshots, three flares, HELP, an ELT tone on 121.5Mhz, a transponder code 7700, a data packet containing said code (along with GPS information) sent on 406Mhz, or even putting your hands on your throat to indicate you are choking. None of these signals are sent when you are about to crash and burn. You're too busy crashing and burning for that!

Distress signals are sent BEFORE you crash or AFTER you crash (sometimes automatically). Not all crashes burn. Those caused by being out of fuel, for example, don't burn at all.

You've been watching the movies too much.
Im a BM wrote:
Sometimes May Day is a calendar date for the descent into crash and burn.

Lame attempt at a parable.
Im a BM wrote:
June 9.

Those televised hearings are going to be AWESOME.

Why? Because you like to watch witch hunts?
Im a BM wrote:
I hope that you go up into the real world and take a peek at them.

You don't get to define reality for anyone but yourself. Omniscience fallacy.
Im a BM wrote:
It will be something to celebrate.

Why? Because you like to watch witch hunts?

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
03-05-2022 03:04
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21588)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

Guess you never liked Dr. Strangelove.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
03-05-2022 06:35
(14394)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:Is nuclear war really a ****ing joke to you?
Guess you never liked Dr. Strangelove.

Who can forget Slim Pickens riding the nuke?

Swan, it's what patriots do to see it through.

Attached image:

RE: The Bozo nightmare is finally over.04-05-2022 01:03
sealover
★★★★☆
(1245)
The Bozo nightmare is finally over.

Now that they finally got me on the on the right meds.

I no longer keep waking up in the middle of a puddle of the poop man's piddle.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HarveyH55 wrote:

Join the debate Where's the May 1st Mayhem?:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Freejoy.aimoo.com Will Be Closed On July 1st 2021 & I Messiah Buddha Will Disconnect With Your World 712-06-2021 06:00
1st law, 2nd law, stefan boltzman, plank1711-06-2020 16:22
New and 1st thoughts and questions7825-09-2019 19:20
Democrat Debates - the 1st Ten301-07-2019 19:15
The Solution 1st part1209-04-2019 18:39
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact