Remember me
▼ Content

Where have I been....from GretaGroupie

Where have I been....from GretaGroupie21-07-2022 16:02
GretaGroupieProfile picture★★☆☆☆
(350)
Where to begin.

The owner of the diner died. He had a heart attack in the diner. His wife is very ill, so we have all been working very hard to keep everything going. I have taken on four new shifts each week and I'm training to be the assistant manager. Not sure where this is headed. Hopefully we can make it work.

I miss you all.

Will try to write soon.
21-07-2022 20:00
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
Good luck
22-07-2022 14:42
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
GretaGroupie wrote:
Where to begin.

The owner of the diner died. He had a heart attack in the diner. His wife is very ill, so we have all been working very hard to keep everything going. I have taken on four new shifts each week and I'm training to be the assistant manager. Not sure where this is headed. Hopefully we can make it work.

I miss you all.

Will try to write soon.

Does not change the fact that you voted for Xiden because he said that he was going to crush the fossil fuel industry and he kept his promise resulting in 5 dollar a gallon gas, resulting in every American SUFFERING. So in reality this is your fault, not mine. The diner is also about to be sold to a chinese conglomerate that will make it a 24 hour convenience store that will hire only arabs and dotheads, because the chinks are too busy transporting fentanyl for the big party.

MAGA

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 22-07-2022 14:56
22-07-2022 15:58
GretaGroupieProfile picture★★☆☆☆
(350)
Thanks Duncan. I miss him, but I'm hanging in there.
22-07-2022 16:44
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14403)
Swan wrote:The diner is also about to be sold to a chinese conglomerate that will make it a 24 hour convenience store that will hire only arabs and dotheads, because the chinks are too busy transporting fentanyl for the big party.

MAGA

I'm not buying what you're selling. I don't believe your "MAGA" call is genuine. You aren't presenting any sort of Trump supporter position. You are instead presenting an exaggerated, leftist caricature of Trump supporters. You are working overtime to make Trump supporters appear petty, ignorant and racist, exactly what the Democrat narrative insists. I'm now looking at your compulsion to attack the Christian's account of a great flood in a new way.

Your inclusion of a "MAGA" call is what makes your pretense of speaking as a Trump supporter conspicuous. You might as well slap a "Trump 2024 - Mass Shootings are a Right!" bumper sticker on your car and drive around recklessly on the freeway cutting people off.

Trump supporters understand Trump supporter positions ... but you merely misrepresent.

Have a wonderful day.
22-07-2022 17:29
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
GretaGroupie wrote:
Thanks Duncan. I miss him, but I'm hanging in there.

Thank you. Pixie star. My wife and I wish you the best

duncan61
22-07-2022 18:58
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:The diner is also about to be sold to a chinese conglomerate that will make it a 24 hour convenience store that will hire only arabs and dotheads, because the chinks are too busy transporting fentanyl for the big party.

MAGA

I'm not buying what you're selling. I don't believe your "MAGA" call is genuine. You aren't presenting any sort of Trump supporter position. You are instead presenting an exaggerated, leftist caricature of Trump supporters. You are working overtime to make Trump supporters appear petty, ignorant and racist, exactly what the Democrat narrative insists. I'm now looking at your compulsion to attack the Christian's account of a great flood in a new way.

Your inclusion of a "MAGA" call is what makes your pretense of speaking as a Trump supporter conspicuous. You might as well slap a "Trump 2024 - Mass Shootings are a Right!" bumper sticker on your car and drive around recklessly on the freeway cutting people off.

Trump supporters understand Trump supporter positions ... but you merely misrepresent.

Have a wonderful day.

Says the idiot who denies the last ice age

MAGA

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

23-07-2022 00:37
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14403)
Swan wrote:Says the idiot who denies the last ice age

I'm also looking at this mindless quip of yours in a new way as well. This is an entirely leftist style of non-debate, part and parcel of their intolerance of differing views.

I think you've made yourself perfectly clear. Your leftism is totally transparent now. I now understand why you rush to support Pride paraphernalia, why you never support any of your arguments, presuming them to simply be true because they were handed to you by the people who do your thinking for you, why you deify everything emanating from Silicon Valley while making lame caricatures of Trump supporters, why you HATE the DoD so much that you refuse to learn even how it operates, why you glamorize welfare and villify people who make an honest living ... it all makes sense now.

So you ride your bike by moraines to exercise your body because, as a cerepalegic, you can't avail yourself of the internet for a cognitive workout.
23-07-2022 01:38
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Says the idiot who denies the last ice age

I'm also looking at this mindless quip of yours in a new way as well. This is an entirely leftist style of non-debate, part and parcel of their intolerance of differing views.

I think you've made yourself perfectly clear. Your leftism is totally transparent now. I now understand why you rush to support Pride paraphernalia, why you never support any of your arguments, presuming them to simply be true because they were handed to you by the people who do your thinking for you, why you deify everything emanating from Silicon Valley while making lame caricatures of Trump supporters, why you HATE the DoD so much that you refuse to learn even how it operates, why you glamorize welfare and villify people who make an honest living ... it all makes sense now.

So you ride your bike by moraines to exercise your body because, as a cerepalegic, you can't avail yourself of the internet for a cognitive workout.

Says the mental patient who denies the last ice age because he claims that the Earth has no climate to ever change.

Yawn.

ULTRA MAGA

Join the debate Where have I been....from GretaGroupie:

Remember me

▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact