Remember me
▼ Content

What It Means To Be James___

Page 1 of 3123>
What It Means To Be James___25-10-2021 16:49
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
When you go fishing, you need to have a hook. Music has hooks, all the good songs have them. You take that hook and tie it to a line. That line will pull the fishies in so you can eat them. Music has lines, especially country music. Of course there's stereotypical lines about drinking, tailgating, driving down a dirt road in the middle of nowhere, and girls wearin' good lookin' sundresses and lookin' good in their blue jeans and their hubby's cowboy hat.

[insert image of scantily clad woman here]

When you catch fish, they taste like fish. You Christians like fish too, right gfm7175?! You believe crazy shit like Jesus feeding thousands of people with a few fish and some bread. Apparently there were even more leftovers than what there was to begin with. Matthew 22:39 says "Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself". Do you love your neighbour gfm7175? I have a very attractive woman as a neighbour. I like her very much. I'd definitely take her fishing with me sometime. There's a good country song by Brad Paisley called "Ticks", but you won't listen to it because of my disability.
25-10-2021 19:01
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
gfm7175 wrote:
When you go fishing, you need to have a hook. Music has hooks, all the good songs have them. You take that hook and tie it to a line. That line will pull the fishies in so you can eat them. Music has lines, especially country music. Of course there's stereotypical lines about drinking, tailgating, driving down a dirt road in the middle of nowhere, and girls wearin' good lookin' sundresses and lookin' good in their blue jeans and their hubby's cowboy hat.

When you catch fish, they taste like fish. You Christians like fish too, right gfm7175?! You believe crazy shit like Jesus feeding thousands of people with a few fish and some bread. Apparently there were even more leftovers than what there was to begin with. Matthew 22:39 says "Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself". Do you love your neighbour gfm7175? I have a very attractive woman as a neighbour. I like her very much. I'd definitely take her fishing with me sometime. There's a good country song by Brad Paisley called "Ticks", but you won't listen to it because of my disability.

Though country music was about depressing stuff, like your dog died, caught you brother sleeping with your wife, daughter works at the truck stop (parking lot)... No matter how bad things look in your life, there is a song about somebody who's got it worse...

Oh, and if she smells like fish, probably should pass on eating it...
25-10-2021 19:51
(3314)
HarveyH55 wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
When you go fishing, you need to have a hook. ... ... ... ...

Though country music was about depressing stuff, like your dog died, caught you brother sleeping with your wife, daughter works at the truck stop (parking lot)... No matter how bad things look in your life, there is a song about somebody who's got it worse...

Plenty of country songs are about that stuff as well.

HarveyH55 wrote:
Oh, and if she smells like fish, probably should pass on eating it...

Sound advice!
26-10-2021 01:24
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
gfm7175 wrote:

It's just that Jesus thinks my time will be better spent elsewhere.

p.s., it's the Lord's will. Surely you guys understand. With Matthew 22:39, show your friend the same concern that you wish they would show you. Do care about them.
Edited on 26-10-2021 02:21
26-10-2021 02:35
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
James___ wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:

It's just that Jesus thinks my time will be better spent elsewhere.

p.s., it's the Lord's will. Surely you guys understand. With Matthew 22:39, show your friend the same concern that you wish they would show you. Do care about them.

p.s.s., https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xmRWj7gJEU
26-10-2021 02:44
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
And yet people believe. Who shall take that from them?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSif77IVQdY

And because I am me; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2b0Xi84dYY

Thing is, respect the Lord. My mother was from Appalachia.
Edited on 26-10-2021 02:51
26-10-2021 03:05
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
@gfm, the Lord hears your prayers. I can't say what that answer is. Yet the Lord hears you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CNB5OLUPM0

And this is what might be related to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwED4C5FJuo And not. Someone screwed up, right?
Edited on 26-10-2021 03:37
26-10-2021 03:22
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
And for you guys, I won't quote the Bible. It's obvious none of you have read it or have considered what it says. Might be why it doesn't matter.
26-10-2021 04:48
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
And for you gfm, when 2 men are loving each other ,Jesus is there.
Matthew 18:20;
"For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them."

Right? Or was Jesus talking about something else? I have read the Bible and other books as well.
Kind of why you guys suck in a none homosexual way.

I'll leave you guys alone. It's obvious none of you have gone to church or have read the Bible.
Edited on 26-10-2021 05:47
26-10-2021 06:06
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
@GFM, my mother was from Appalachia, care to say? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSif77IVQdY

And GFM, be mindful, my sister started a Christian newspaper. Even with math, it doesn't change where I came from. We can't forget our roots or our family or can we?
Edited on 26-10-2021 06:11
26-10-2021 08:12
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
James___ wrote:
@GFM, my mother was from Appalachia, care to say? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSif77IVQdY

And GFM, be mindful, my sister started a Christian newspaper. Even with math, it doesn't change where I came from. We can't forget our roots or our family or can we?

p.s., I am 1/2 Norwegian. Now you know the other half. And yes, I have read the Bible. After all, I am 1/2 Norwegian. Might be why I like science. It's something easy to understand.
26-10-2021 08:17
(5197)
To point out the obvious... You post the chapter and verse, but leave it up to the reader to either google it, or break open the 'book'. Which, usually turns out to be a waste of time. You post links to videos, but not a hint as to why they are relevant. Which the usually aren't, and basically a waste of time. You use of google-translate, to post cryptic nonsense, that need to be google-translated, to see just how much of a waste. Guessing that I'm not the only one who doesn't waste a lot of time on it.

Most likely your gravity wheel would have been completed, and as functional as it ever will be, years ago, if you wasted less time online. It's not like you need to go to work anymore... So, it's procrastination, for a task you lack the skill and understanding to hope to complete. You never complete a project, it can never fail... For most, failure isn't the end of the world. We try to learn something, figure out why we failed, and do better. The gravity wheel... You already know it will fail. Just like hundreds of other people, who have built the exact same design, hoping to unlock the mystery. The ozone-hole... That's settled-science, if you want funding, a job, or anyone to listen, it has to include catastrophic climate change, warming, man-made CO2. Something, the government is willing to pay for. Nobody is going to risk their grant money, or prospects of funding, on anything that doesn't mesh with what the governments are willing to pay for. They aren't looking for the truth, they are looking for political tools, and fools.
26-10-2021 16:10
(3314)
James___ wrote:
And for you guys, I won't quote the Bible. It's obvious none of you have read it or have considered what it says. Might be why it doesn't matter.

I've read it.
26-10-2021 16:23
(3314)
James___ wrote:
And for you gfm, when 2 men are loving each other ,Jesus is there.
Matthew 18:20;
"For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them."

Read that verse again; that's not what's being said.

James___ wrote:
Right? Or was Jesus talking about something else?

He was talking about something else.

James___ wrote:
I have read the Bible and other books as well.

Not very closely though, as evidenced above.

James___ wrote:
Kind of why you guys suck in a none homosexual way.

Correct. I do not engage in any homosexual activity.

James___ wrote:
I'll leave you guys alone.

I highly doubt that.

James___ wrote:
It's obvious none of you have gone to church or have read the Bible.

I have attended church services. I have read the Bible. It seems that you haven't, however. I suspect that you have opened up a Bible and paged through it a bit, but I doubt that you've ever put in any effort to comprehend it as a whole collection.
26-10-2021 16:24
(3314)
James___ wrote:

You are truly showing what it means to be James___, THAT'S for sure...
26-10-2021 16:38
(3314)
HarveyH55 wrote:
To point out the obvious... You post the chapter and verse, but leave it up to the reader to either google it, or break open the 'book'. Which, usually turns out to be a waste of time. You post links to videos, but not a hint as to why they are relevant. Which the usually aren't, and basically a waste of time. You use of google-translate, to post cryptic nonsense, that need to be google-translated, to see just how much of a waste. Guessing that I'm not the only one who doesn't waste a lot of time on it.

You definitely aren't the only one. I don't waste a lot of time on his Jamesbabble either. In fact, most of the time, I don't waste ANY time on it.

The only reason that his posts are holding any sort of relevance in this case is because this particular thread of mine is specifically focused on what it's like to be James___, and he's providing us with some very good examples of that (in Jamesbabble, of course).

HarveyH55 wrote:
Most likely your gravity wheel would have been completed, and as functional as it ever will be, years ago, if you wasted less time online. It's not like you need to go to work anymore... So, it's procrastination, for a task you lack the skill and understanding to hope to complete. You never complete a project, it can never fail... For most, failure isn't the end of the world. We try to learn something, figure out why we failed, and do better. The gravity wheel... You already know it will fail. Just like hundreds of other people, who have built the exact same design, hoping to unlock the mystery. The ozone-hole... That's settled-science, if you want funding, a job, or anyone to listen, it has to include catastrophic climate change, warming, man-made CO2. Something, the government is willing to pay for. Nobody is going to risk their grant money, or prospects of funding, on anything that doesn't mesh with what the governments are willing to pay for. They aren't looking for the truth, they are looking for political tools, and fools.

Very well said.
27-10-2021 20:09
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
gfm7175 wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

You definitely aren't the only one. I don't waste a lot of time on his Jamesbabble either. In fact, most of the time, I don't waste ANY time on it.

The only reason that his posts are holding any sort of relevance in this case is because this particular thread of mine is specifically focused on what it's like to be James___, and he's providing us with some very good examples of that (in Jamesbabble, of course).

HarveyH55 wrote:

Very well said.

Harvey made some valid points. I don't say that CO2 is causing climate change or say that something catastrophic is going to happen. Just an FYI for you 2 guys, the faster warming happens, the sooner the next cold period will start. And that should last for at least 500 years. Then again, that is my own opinion.
It's possible that when Egyptians were building pyramids that was the peak warming of this inter-glacial period.

The attached image is from UC Riverside. http://www.faculty.ucr.edu/~legneref/bronze/climate.htm

p.s., we have different opinions. Deal with it, okay?

p.s.s., if the last 8 ice ages if they happened are any indication, there would be nothing surprising that we're heading to the next ice age in about 100,000 years.
And after this, warm periods will become cooler.
The Holocene maximum might've been the tip of the iceberg so to speak.
Attached image:

Edited on 27-10-2021 20:42
27-10-2021 23:27
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
Just to mess with a couple of people in here. When the pyramids were being built, there was no Sahara desert. It was like the American Midwest. The winds that bring hurricanes to Florida probably shifted south.
Why do I say this? The air that blows across the northern African continent comes south from Turkey next to the Atlas Mountains. It's dry air. The air that brings hurricanes to the Caribbean
comes from the Red Sea which is fed by the Indian Ocean.
Yep, it's possible that a slight cooling shifted the prevailing winds from the Indian Ocean to being from the Atlas Mountains.

p.s., I always have wondered about that and it is interesting to think the kinetic energy in atmospheric gasses can have such a profound influence on the prevailing winds. Those are what drives our climate.

p.s.s., if you don't get it, a grain belt on the Northern African continent (where the Sahara Desert is) might mean no hurricanes would reach the US. They'd track further north.

A thermodynamics explanation. Hot flows to cold, right? After peak warming, there was insufficient equatorial heat flowing north. As a result, the median where they meet shifted towards the equator.
Edited on 27-10-2021 23:37
28-10-2021 00:08
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
I'm giving you guys a break. If my work proves out, kids in school will be taught what I'm doing. An example is if someone wants a PhD, they might reference my work. This is what will validate what I am pursuing.
With Bessler's wheel, in grade school? It will show basic cause and effect which is Newton's 1st law of motion. In Middle School or Junior High School, conservation of energy.
With the music, kick up the bass some.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwED4C5FJuo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nco_kh8xJDs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAqZb52sgpU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1xrNaTO1bI

And because gals Rock! ;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMJiZxw6Ef4

If you guys can't grasp thermodynamics and cyclical periods of weather, please take time to enjoy the music, okay?
28-10-2021 03:04
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
For gfm, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSif77IVQdY

It's about forgiving and having compassion for others. After all, a farmer can't command his crops to grow or can he?
28-10-2021 03:36
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
That's such a beautiful song. We can do better by each other. Kind of why Jesus died on the cross for us. It's not about ourselves but is about how we care about each other. And we still haven't learned from him.
Edited on 28-10-2021 03:37
28-10-2021 03:44
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
Christians miss what Jesus taught. And now we will return to science. It's not about his saving grace but it is as Einstein said, "science".
The guy who says "science" is a well known British scientist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V83JR2IoI8k
28-10-2021 04:03
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
Am sorry, I bought some whiskey. You'll have to forgive my previous posts. I must have been sober or something. Who would post such crap?

p.s., I have ordered drugs. They're by prescription. Don't have them yet but if I had them, would I post that Jesus saves? It's the lack of drugs talking.
Edited on 28-10-2021 04:07
28-10-2021 06:23
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
James___ wrote:
Am sorry, I bought some whiskey. You'll have to forgive my previous posts. I must have been sober or something. Who would post such crap?

p.s., I have ordered drugs. They're by prescription. Don't have them yet but if I had them, would I post that Jesus saves? It's the lack of drugs talking.

And ITN says, I'm not white. What about me? Again, I have ordered prescription
medication. I need surgery on my hand. It has nothing to do with what ITN Isn''t.
28-10-2021 07:29
(5197)
James___ wrote:
James___ wrote:

medication. I need surgery on my hand. It has nothing to do with what ITN Isn''t.

Hand surgery, do to chronic masturbation. Must be embarrassing... Thank God for medicare. Or does the VA cover that?
30-10-2021 04:51
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
HarveyH55 wrote:
James___ wrote:
James___ wrote:

Hand surgery, do to chronic masturbation. Must be embarrassing... Thank God for medicare. Or does the VA cover that?

It was the result of not cutting a board all of the way through. When I finished the cut, my miter saw wasn't up to speed and caused the board to kick out.
One of the issues of working through physical trauma. I almost cut off 3 fingers for the same reason. But considering you're healthy and do nothing, complaining about others working through it is all you have.
30-10-2021 05:07
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
Harvey, the reason I didn't cut my fingers off was because my table saw had a 10 amp motor. The wiring where I lived wasn't rated that high. My table saw simply didn't have enough juice to cut through bone. It happens.
I have one finger that looks like your dick hanging over a scrotum with no balls. Your attitude sucks.
Edited on 30-10-2021 05:12
30-10-2021 07:49
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
And Harvey, ever cut through a steak? Seeing my fingers cut to the bone was no different and I didn't die. Thing is, little bleeding.
30-10-2021 16:54
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
@IBDM, There is a way perpetual motion can work. Why it matters is that it could help me to retire in Spain. Why would I do that? They might let me try making jobs for them.
In the US, Christians say I have to marry the church. They don't know anything else. And with everyone else, ever try to do something when all people can say is "what are you going to do for me?".
Basically people want but have no interest in getting along with or working with other people. That's what those "evil" socialists do.
And what would be in it for me is using math a little differently because I would factor in heat and other variables because it would be my invention.
Kind of why I have nothing to worry about. I've done the work so might as well put myself in a position which will allow me to be successful. It takes more than having an invention.
30-10-2021 17:36
(5197)
James___ wrote:
Harvey, the reason I didn't cut my fingers off was because my table saw had a 10 amp motor. The wiring where I lived wasn't rated that high. My table saw simply didn't have enough juice to cut through bone. It happens.
I have one finger that looks like your dick hanging over a scrotum with no balls. Your attitude sucks.

House wiring should have a 15 amp breaker, or greater. But, that's the total of everything plugged in through that breaker. You draw more than the rated breaker, it trips, and you get no power, until you reset it. You never learned about electricity... And, apparently never learned how to use power tools safely.
30-10-2021 18:34
(5197)
James___ wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
James___ wrote:
James___ wrote:

It was the result of not cutting a board all of the way through. When I finished the cut, my miter saw wasn't up to speed and caused the board to kick out.
One of the issues of working through physical trauma. I almost cut off 3 fingers for the same reason. But considering you're healthy and do nothing, complaining about others working through it is all you have.

I do plenty, just don't share every aspect of my life, hoping people pay attention to me. I do all my own repairs and maintenance, when possible. Last spring was one of the rare occasions, I hired out a job. The city gave me a code violation for my privacy fence. I had been patching it together for over 20 years. Not pretty, but functional. I was looking at a lot of time, and a lot of work, needing done quickly. Paid $2,500 to have a vinyl fence installed. Not too bad, since covid money paid for most of it... Most everything else, parts are cheaper, than just having someone come out and look at whatever needs fixing. My air conditioner will be 25 years old next year, repaired it quite a few times. Hope to keep it going a long time. A replacement, would mean the complete system, with a 'energy efficient' model, with a 15 year lifespan... Fortunately, the problems were electrical, and cheap and relatively easy. The fan motor I replaced a few months ago ($188) kind of sucked. The grease seal failed, and the contractor got gummed up, and stuck on. Replaced it for $12, and all good. It's just normal stuff, people generally hire out, paid the bill, nothing worth discussing.

I have a few hobbies, most people aren't into, or even interested in. Usually best not to talk about much, since some think it's a business, and they don't see a problem requesting I do projects for them. I have my own work to do, and don't have time, and usually the same interest. Same goes with the repairs I do. Lot of people see cheap labor. I do well enough to restore function, not always pretty though, or perfect. It's my stuff, and if I can't get it to work, I'll replace. Nothing lost in trying, except time.

I got into 3D printing a couple years ago, though it turned out to be disappointing. Parts are weak, and fail/break easy. Probably could get better results, if I kept tweaking the settings. Most things take hours to print, just to see if it'll hold up. Very slow process. Have gotten back into it, and looking to make silicone molds, to cast in pewter, what I print.

Mostly, my hobbies are just for fun. But, after I retire, I can see turning a few bucks on the side, if I want to. I just want to enjoy my life, as long as possible, freely. Fame and fortune, seldom provide happiness...
30-10-2021 19:32
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
Harvey, I work through physical trauma and you attack me for it.
I could've already realized perpetual motion but an American like you created problems. He was allowed to act like he was teaching me. And that meant that I was working for him. Tesla got screwed out of his patent.
This is where if I create jobs in another country people will know it's because I was expected to give my work away.
I do think it's sad that while I am a disabled Veteran from Ohio, I will have to move to another country to have a life. It's like with you, you have an easy life and are bothered by my be willing to do more so I can have a life. And It's all because of my hearing loss.
It's a beotch trying to overcome blatant discrimination. That's where my being disabled might be a blessing in disguise, I can do the work necessary to go and live some place where I won't be attacked for being willing to work so I can have a life.
30-10-2021 20:19
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14401)
James___ wrote:And ITN says, I'm not white.

Why do you claim that you are? How did you determine your color? How do I determine what color I am? What method can I teach my children to verify their own colors?

... or does one get to arbitrarily pick one's color, in the same way that one gets to select one's preferred sexuality, race and pronouns? Can I be multi-colored, e.g. red and black?

James___ wrote: What about me? Again, I have ordered prescription medication.

You couldn't just order a pizza like everyone else?

James___ wrote:I need surgery on my hand.

Can't you just ask someone to lend you a hand?

James___ wrote:It has nothing to do with what ITN Isn''t.

It is not something that never has nothing to do with not pertaining to double negatives ... unless it isn't.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
30-10-2021 20:29
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
2 things Harvey. The guy who said I have to give my work is an American and a Christian. He couldn't work with me because preachers and politicians say the same thing, you should have what you want.
And if my invention is worth a lot of money, if he couldn't have it all then I was keeping him from having what he wanted . That's where with the science I'm pursuing, I'll ask scientists from different countries but not the US if they'd be willing to work with me. It'd be showing that things go better when people are willing to work together.
Then my saying I know of an invention will be taken seriously.
30-10-2021 22:27
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14401)

James___ wrote:Harvey, I work through physical trauma ...

Tantamount to torture, I'm sure.

James___ wrote: ... and you attack me for it.

Tantamount to torture.

James___ wrote:I could've already realized perpetual motion but an American like you created problems.

Americans ... always enforcing thermodynamics like it's a law.

James___ wrote: He was allowed to act like he was teaching me.

How silly. What could he possibly know about Van Allen belt-produced strato-formaldehyde? ... and don't even get me started on magnetosphere-induced ozone depletion. They think they can steal our research and pretend to teach us what we already know. Unbelievable.

James__, keep fighting the good fight. I've got your back.

James___ wrote:And that meant that I was working for him.

That's why we need unions, i.e. to protect us from Americans.

James___ wrote:Tesla got screwed out of his patent.

Shocking.

James___ wrote: This is where if I create jobs in another country people will know it's because I was expected to give my work away.

Revenge is a dish best served cold. When the orders come flooding in from all over the globe for your perpetual motion and your Baseless Wheel is on four-month backorder, they won't be laughing anymore. They'll be rushing to buy your perpetual motion cryptocurrency and will start devoting effort to actually solving the earth's recurring polar winter climate problems, i.e. darkness and gaping ozone hole.

Personally, I think your Nobel prize is already written, awaiting you to fulfill your destiny.

James___ wrote: I do think it's sad that while I am a disabled Veteran from Ohio, I will have to move to another country to have a life.

... or you can just get a six-pack of Coke; it adds life.

James___ wrote: It's like with you, you have an easy life and are bothered by my be willing to do more so I can have a life.

Harvey never understands why people might not want to buy a six-pack of Coke. Should I explain it to him?

James___ wrote:And It's all because of my hearing loss.

I'm sorry, could you speak up?

James___ wrote: It's a beotch trying to overcome blatant discrimination.

Spot on. When you're a victim, especially to the extent that you obviously are, they are always kicking you when you are down. It never fails; first they try to make you give your work away and then they invariably force you to move to another country to have a life. The phuuccers.

James___ wrote:That's where my being disabled might be a blessing in disguise,

That's the thing about blessings. When they're disguised, you don't know that they are blessings in disguise. You think they are the disguise and that you are not blessed. Come to find out that the disguise prevented you from seeing the blessing all along.

The same holds true for dressings in disguise as well, regardless of the type of dressing. When disguised, you can't tell that it's dressing. You might think that someone spit up on your caesar salad or that you have a termite colony in your turkey. Disguises are a real curveball. You make a great point.

James___ wrote: I can do the work necessary to go and live some place where I won't be attacked for being willing to work so I can have a life.

So the six-pack of Coke is definitely out?

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
30-10-2021 22:45
(5197)
James___ wrote:
Harvey, I work through physical trauma and you attack me for it.
I could've already realized perpetual motion but an American like you created problems. He was allowed to act like he was teaching me. And that meant that I was working for him. Tesla got screwed out of his patent.
This is where if I create jobs in another country people will know it's because I was expected to give my work away.
I do think it's sad that while I am a disabled Veteran from Ohio, I will have to move to another country to have a life. It's like with you, you have an easy life and are bothered by my be willing to do more so I can have a life. And It's all because of my hearing loss.
It's a beotch trying to overcome blatant discrimination. That's where my being disabled might be a blessing in disguise, I can do the work necessary to go and live some place where I won't be attacked for being willing to work so I can have a life.

Perpetual motion has always failed in the past. Most people understand there is no freebies in life. You want work done, you have to pay for it, one way or another.

You aren't completely deaf, least not physically. You could go to a hearing specialist, and likely get functional hearing restored, robbing you of a convenient excuse. You always list your hearing loss, and service-related disability separately, and never expand on that. Likely embarrassing, for a Navy 'torpedo' inspector...

Life. is what you make of it for yourself. Nobody is going to give you a good life, it's something you need to do all by yourself. My 'easy' life, was all my doing, I earned every bit of it. I didn't just sit around, waiting for others to make it happen for me.

It's not your invention. Your gravity wheel was designed by someone else. Your hope, is to build a working model, from incomplete diagrams. A good magician never share their secrets...
31-10-2021 11:53
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
Harvey, you forgot to mention kentucky corn whiskey and crap sack. Just not sure if you're someone I'd want to take advice from.
31-10-2021 15:58
(5197)
James___ wrote:
Harvey, you forgot to mention kentucky corn whiskey and crap sack. Just not sure if you're someone I'd want to take advice from.

You take advice from no one. I suspect you don't follow instructions either. Anybody that tells you different. hates Norwegians, and only wants to prevent you from having a life (whatever that means).

A lot of people have tried to build perpetual motion machines, every one of them, a failure. Why do you think anybody is going to buy, or fund you gravity wheel project? Before doing business, you can expect a background check. Which, often includes your internet activity these days. They are going to look to see if you are credible, or a crackpot. Are you going to be an embarrassment, or an asset. You don't seem to have the capacity to tell the difference. People are either supporting you, or discriminating against you.
31-10-2021 18:26
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
HarveyH55 wrote:
James___ wrote:

You take advice from no one. I suspect you don't follow instructions either. Anybody that tells you different. hates Norwegians, and only wants to prevent you from having a life (whatever that means).

A lot of people have tried to build perpetual motion machines, every one of them, a failure. Why do you think anybody is going to buy, or fund you gravity wheel project? Before doing business, you can expect a background check. Which, often includes your internet activity these days. They are going to look to see if you are credible, or a crackpot. Are you going to be an embarrassment, or an asset. You don't seem to have the capacity to tell the difference. People are either supporting you, or discriminating against you.

Not sure what you're talking about Harvey. I'm building at my expense. And yet you're saying I want other people to pay me for building it.
Don't you have something better to do than to attack someone who is handicapped? Kind of what I mean when people listen to preachers and politicians who say just know how good you are.
And yet when I work to have something, I'm making people like you feel cheated for not having any initiative. That shouldn't be my problem but people like you are jealous of me because I am willing to work to change my life situation.
And to repeat myself ad nauseam, conservation of energy is allowed by the 1st law of thermodynamics.
31-10-2021 20:57
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
And Harvey, my American mother was like you. It didn't matter that she caused me problems. She told me that people would screw me over as a result and it wouldn't be her fault. You see, my parents wanted me to respond by becoming a preacher.
People like yourself who use such tactics are pursuing Stockholm Syndrome. Basically I'll convert to your beliefs as a survival mechanism. Maybe you should read a book Or something. It's your leisure time, right?
Page 1 of 3123>

Join the debate What It Means To Be James___:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
What It Means To Be Norse6525-10-2021 14:19
What It Means To Be An American825-10-2021 14:09
You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.4113-10-2016 23:24
M2C2 - where all or nothing means nothing317-10-2015 05:22
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact