▼ Content

What is the Greenhouse Effect?

Page 5 of 5<<<345
11-09-2017 20:38
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21588)
litesong wrote:
James_ wrote:
litesong wrote:"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner badnight" is hopin' the kkk(always small letters) & the neo-nazis (always small letters) have "united the white" behind "don'T rump", who ascended to the the toilet throne of the kkk (always small letters), becoming the "grand wizard".
I hope to move to another country so I can have a life.
Many people have to leave the U.S. to have better lives, with "don'T rump" as the "grand wizard" of the U.S.

So...are you leaving too?

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Edited on 11-09-2017 20:39
11-09-2017 20:41
James_
★★★★★
(2225)
Into the Night wrote:
James_ wrote:
litesong wrote:
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner badnight" barfed: better the chances of Trump getting re-elected.

..... says "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner badnight".
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner badnight" is hopin' the kkk(always small letters) & the neo-nazis (always small letters) have "united the white" behind "don'T rump", who ascended to the the toilet throne of the kkk (always small letters), becoming the "grand wizard".

This is where I think you are ITN's wife.

You really haven't paying attention, have you?
James_ wrote:
Yet he claims to hate Europeans

I don't. It is YOU that making the bigoted statement here.
James_ wrote:
while also claiming to be educated while showing where science is falsified.

Science cannot be falsified.
James_ wrote:
You do need to hate someone, don't you ?

James_ wrote:
It's okay. I hope to move to another country so I can have a life.

How does that give you a life? Are you trying to run away from the internet?
James_ wrote:
I hear the same things from you and your husband as I do from Americans and yet I am an American. Have a service connected hearing loss.

This is the printed word. You don't have to hear anything.
James_ wrote:
If it makes you feel better even Christians think I'm a bad person because I have a hearing loss.

I could give a rat's ass whether you have hearing loss or not. Why are you using this as an excuse?
James_ wrote:
Kind of why I've taken the time to learn.

You haven't. You so far have taken the time to dream, but you have not learned anything. Considering this last post, I'm not sure your are fully aware of your own surroundings.
James_ wrote:
And even that bothers people.

I want people to learn. You are not learning. You have become paranoid.

Say what you want but you want guys to dance for you. I think that's your way of seeking retribution for what happened to Native Americans. Besides everybody in here knows you have said more than once that Newton's Theory of Gravity was falsified. But what I like about you is that you would be against me showing what happened to the Powhatan tribe because they helped British subjects. And this is because you want to show everyone I am wrong. You have to love that irony.
11-09-2017 20:52
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
""old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner badnight" bluffed: So...are you leaving too?

My Native Tribal People & Lands are here. I'm stuck here, despite actions of "don'T rump" to export all non-whites. Its good you admit you LIKE the ascension of "don'T rump" to "grand wizard" of the kkk(always small letters), uniting with the neo-nazis, & rejuvenating the re-pubic-lick-un party, so they can lick more pubics.
12-09-2017 01:44
(21588)
litesong wrote:
""old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner badnight" bluffed: So...are you leaving too?

My Native Tribal People & Lands are here. I'm stuck here, despite actions of "don'T rump" to export all non-whites. Its good you admit you LIKE the ascension of "don'T rump" to "grand wizard" of the kkk(always small letters), uniting with the neo-nazis, & rejuvenating the re-pubic-lick-un party, so they can lick more pubics.

That's hilarious coming from you. Weren't you the one earlier claiming no allegiance to any tribe?

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
12-09-2017 02:00
(21588)
James_ wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
James_ wrote:
litesong wrote:
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner badnight" barfed: better the chances of Trump getting re-elected.

..... says "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner badnight".
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner badnight" is hopin' the kkk(always small letters) & the neo-nazis (always small letters) have "united the white" behind "don'T rump", who ascended to the the toilet throne of the kkk (always small letters), becoming the "grand wizard".

This is where I think you are ITN's wife.

James_ wrote:
Yet he claims to hate Europeans

I don't. It is YOU that making the bigoted statement here.
James_ wrote:
while also claiming to be educated while showing where science is falsified.

Science cannot be falsified.
James_ wrote:
You do need to hate someone, don't you ?

James_ wrote:
It's okay. I hope to move to another country so I can have a life.

How does that give you a life? Are you trying to run away from the internet?
James_ wrote:
I hear the same things from you and your husband as I do from Americans and yet I am an American. Have a service connected hearing loss.

This is the printed word. You don't have to hear anything.
James_ wrote:
If it makes you feel better even Christians think I'm a bad person because I have a hearing loss.

I could give a rat's ass whether you have hearing loss or not. Why are you using this as an excuse?
James_ wrote:
Kind of why I've taken the time to learn.

You haven't. You so far have taken the time to dream, but you have not learned anything. Considering this last post, I'm not sure your are fully aware of your own surroundings.
James_ wrote:
And even that bothers people.

I want people to learn. You are not learning. You have become paranoid.

Say what you want but you want guys to dance for you.

I prefer to dance as a participation sport...and with a women.
James_ wrote:
I think that's your way of seeking retribution for what happened to Native Americans.

I'm not seeking retribution for what happened to the indigenous tribes.
James_ wrote:
Besides everybody in here knows you have said more than once that Newton's Theory of Gravity was falsified.

Never did. You are obviously confusing me with someone else.
James_ wrote:
But what I like about you is that you would be against me showing what happened to the Powhatan tribe because they helped British subjects.

?? HUH???
James_ wrote:
And this is because you want to show everyone I am wrong.

WTF are you talking about???

The Parrot Killer

12-09-2017 07:00
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner badnight" bluffed: Weren't you the one earlier claiming no allegiance to any tribe?

"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner badnight" diverts with a questioning lie. "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner badnight" remains an old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner.
/////// REPEATING:
//////
It is easy to see "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner badnight" earns its name, thinking that is funny.
Edited on 12-09-2017 07:05
15-09-2017 00:18
James_
★★★★★
(2225)
litesong wrote:
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner badnight" bluffed: Weren't you the one earlier claiming no allegiance to any tribe?

"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner badnight" diverts with a questioning lie. "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner badnight" remains an old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner.
/////// REPEATING:
//////
It is easy to see "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner badnight" earns its name, thinking that is funny.

Couldn't you just say that Greenhouse effect is the inverse of the stratospheric ozone effect ? This >> "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner badnight" bluffed: Weren't you the one earlier claiming no allegiance to any tribe?[/quote]
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner badnight" diverts with a questioning lie. "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner badnight" remains an old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner. << just sounds like someone isn't getting the attention at home that they need.
Page 5 of 5<<<345

Join the debate What is the Greenhouse Effect?:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
The "radiative Greenhouse effect" does not exist14015-04-2024 19:43
'Greenhouse' Effect?4930-11-2023 06:45
The SCIENCE of the "Greenhouse Effect"29105-11-2023 22:46
Nitrate Reduction - Powerful Greenhouse Gas Emission AND Alkalinity10205-06-2023 13:19
Greenhouse gases cool better and cause lower surface temperature of earth than non greenhouse gases310-05-2023 08:27
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact