Remember me
▼ Content

What Is Quantum Entanglement? A Physicist Explains QE for really dumb people


What Is Quantum Entanglement? A Physicist Explains QE for really dumb people25-10-2022 14:31
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2785)
The 2022 Nobel Prize in physics recognized three scientists who made groundbreaking contributions in understanding one of the most mysterious of all natural phenomena: quantum entanglement.

In the simplest terms, quantum entanglement means that aspects of one particle of an entangled pair depend on aspects of the other particle, no matter how far apart they are or what lies between them. These particles could be, for example, electrons or photons, and an aspect could be the state it is in, such as whether it is "spinning" in one direction or another.

The strange part of quantum entanglement is that when you measure something about one particle in an entangled pair, you immediately know something about the other particle, even if they are millions of light years apart. This odd connection between the two particles is instantaneous, seemingly breaking a fundamental law of the universe. Albert Einstein famously called the phenomenon "spooky action at a distance."


Having spent the better part of two decades conducting experiments rooted in quantum mechanics, I have come to accept its strangeness. Thanks to ever more precise and reliable instruments and the work of this year's Nobel winners, Alain Aspect, John Clauser and Anton Zeilinger, physicists now integrate quantum phenomena into their knowledge of the world with an exceptional degree of certainty.

However, even until the 1970s, researchers were still divided over whether quantum entanglement was a real phenomenon. And for good reasons – who would dare contradict the great Einstein, who himself doubted it? It took the development of new experimental technology and bold researchers to finally put this mystery to rest.

Schrödinger's Cat
(Credit:Nils Jacobi/Shutterstock) According to quantum mechanics, particles are simultaneously in two or more states until observed – an effect vividly captured by Schrödinger's famous thought experiment of a cat that is both dead and alive simultaneously.
Existing in multiple states at once
To truly understand the spookiness of quantum entanglement, it is important to first understand quantum superposition. Quantum superposition is the idea that particles exist in multiple states at once. When a measurement is performed, it is as if the particle selects one of the states in the superposition.

For example, many particles have an attribute called spin that is measured either as "up" or "down" for a given orientation of the analyzer. But until you measure the spin of a particle, it simultaneously exists in a superposition of spin up and spin down.

There is a probability attached to each state, and it is possible to predict the average outcome from many measurements. The likelihood of a single measurement being up or down depends on these probabilities, but is itself unpredictable.



Though very weird, the mathematics and a vast number of experiments have shown that quantum mechanics correctly describes physical reality.

Two entangled particles
The spookiness of quantum entanglement emerges from the reality of quantum superposition, and was clear to the founding fathers of quantum mechanics who developed the theory in the 1920s and 1930s.

To create entangled particles you essentially break a system into two, where the sum of the parts is known. For example, you can split a particle with spin of zero into two particles that necessarily will have opposite spins so that their sum is zero.

In 1935, Albert Einstein, Boris Podolsky and Nathan Rosen published a paper that describes a thought experiment designed to illustrate a seeming absurdity of quantum entanglement that challenged a foundational law of the universe.

Albert Einstein
(Credit: ahmed-haddad/Shutterstock) Albert Einstein, Boris Podolsky and Nathan Rosen pointed out an apparent problem with quantum entanglement in 1935 that prompted Einstein to describe quantum entanglement as 'spooky action at a distance.
A simplified version of this thought experiment, attributed to David Bohm, considers the decay of a particle called the pi meson. When this particle decays, it produces an electron and a positron that have opposite spin and are moving away from each other. Therefore, if the electron spin is measured to be up, then the measured spin of the positron could only be down, and vice versa. This is true even if the particles are billions of miles apart.



This would be fine if the measurement of the electron spin were always up and the measured spin of the positron were always down. But because of quantum mechanics, the spin of each particle is both part up and part down until it is measured. Only when the measurement occurs does the quantum state of the spin "collapse" into either up or down – instantaneously collapsing the other particle into the opposite spin. This seems to suggest that the particles communicate with each other through some means that moves faster than the speed of light. But according to the laws of physics, nothing can travel faster than the speed of light. Surely the measured state of one particle cannot instantaneously determine the state of another particle at the far end of the universe?

Physicists, including Einstein, proposed a number of alternative interpretations of quantum entanglement in the 1930s. They theorized there was some unknown property – dubbed hidden variables – that determined the state of a particle before measurement. But at the time, physicists did not have the technology nor a definition of a clear measurement that could test whether quantum theory needed to be modified to include hidden variables.

Disproving a theory
It took until the 1960s before there were any clues to an answer. John Bell, a brilliant Irish physicist who did not live to receive the Nobel Prize, devised a scheme to test whether the notion of hidden variables made sense.

Bell produced an equation now known as Bell's inequality that is always correct – and only correct – for hidden variable theories, and not always for quantum mechanics. Thus, if Bell's equation was found not to be satisfied in a real-world experiment, local hidden variable theories can be ruled out as an explanation for quantum entanglement.

The experiments of the 2022 Nobel laureates, particularly those of Alain Aspect, were the first tests of the Bell inequality. The experiments used entangled photons, rather than pairs of an electron and a positron, as in many thought experiments. The results conclusively ruled out the existence of hidden variables, a mysterious attribute that would predetermine the states of entangled particles. Collectively, these and many follow-up experiments have vindicated quantum mechanics. Objects can be correlated over large distances in ways that physics before quantum mechanics can not explain.



Importantly, there is also no conflict with special relativity, which forbids faster-than-light communication. The fact that measurements over vast distances are correlated does not imply that information is transmitted between the particles. Two parties far apart performing measurements on entangled particles cannot use the phenomenon to pass along information faster than the speed of light.

Today, physicists continue to research quantum entanglement and investigate potential practical applications. Although quantum mechanics can predict the probability of a measurement with incredible accuracy, many researchers remain skeptical that it provides a complete description of reality. One thing is certain, though. Much remains to be said about the mysterious world of quantum mechanics.

Andreas Muller is an Associate Professor of Physics, University of South Florida. This article is republished from The Conversation under a Creative Commons license. Read the original article.


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
26-10-2022 00:11
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(19854)
Spamming. Repetition (chanting). No argument presented.
26-10-2022 04:00
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(13031)
Swan reposted:Having spent the better part of two decades conducting experiments rooted in quantum mechanics, I have come to accept its strangeness.

Swan, why did you repost this? This is silly, and the author is a moron. Perhaps the University of South Florida made him an assistant professor but he doesn't know what he's talking about.

Swan reposted:Thanks to ever more precise and reliable instruments and the work of this year's Nobel winners, Alain Aspect, John Clauser and Anton Zeilinger, physicists now integrate quantum phenomena into their knowledge of the world with an exceptional degree of certainty.

Did you notice that my buddy Andreas both discussed "ever more precise" quantum mechanics instruments and namedropped people who were given a political award ... in the same sentence?

Swan reposted:However, even until the 1970s, researchers were still divided over whether quantum entanglement was a real phenomenon.

Notice that until 1970s, people who didn't understand General Relativity didn't know that it was impossible. It should have read "However, ever until the present day, people who won't learn the basics of General Relativity remain gullible to this kind of crap.

Swan reposted:And for good reasons – who would dare contradict the great Einstein, who himself doubted it?

Einstein had no doubt. It's not possible. Einstein authored General Relativity which precludes anything like quantum entanglement.

Swan reposted:Schrödinger's Cat
(Credit:Nils Jacobi/Shutterstock) According to quantum mechanics, particles are simultaneously in two or more states until observed

Swan, you should have called BOOOOOOLSCH'T.

It is not the case that anything ever acquires the magical superpower to be in two different states at the same time simply because it isn't being observed. In both quantum mechanics and classical physics, the state of anything is simply "not known" until it is observed.

You really should have stopped reading at this point, not decided to post this drivel and spam up the board.

Swan reposted:For example, many particles have an attribute called spin that is measured either as "up" or "down" for a given orientation of the analyzer. But until you measure the spin of a particle, it simultaneously exists in a superposition of spin up and spin down.

Swan, this part here makes me laugh. Now I realize that you allowed this concept of "superposition because it isn't observed" bend you over furniture and fuuq you in theazz. You fell for this idea that quantum computers have superpowers when they aren't observed ... and so they'll be able to do great things; system administrators will just ensure no one ever watches.

Way too funny.


You've got to be fuuuu'n kidding me.
26-10-2022 13:50
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2785)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan reposted:Having spent the better part of two decades conducting experiments rooted in quantum mechanics, I have come to accept its strangeness.

Swan, why did you repost this? This is silly, and the author is a moron. Perhaps the University of South Florida made him an assistant professor but he doesn't know what he's talking about.

Swan reposted:Thanks to ever more precise and reliable instruments and the work of this year's Nobel winners, Alain Aspect, John Clauser and Anton Zeilinger, physicists now integrate quantum phenomena into their knowledge of the world with an exceptional degree of certainty.

Did you notice that my buddy Andreas both discussed "ever more precise" quantum mechanics instruments and namedropped people who were given a political award ... in the same sentence?

Swan reposted:However, even until the 1970s, researchers were still divided over whether quantum entanglement was a real phenomenon.

Notice that until 1970s, people who didn't understand General Relativity didn't know that it was impossible. It should have read "However, ever until the present day, people who won't learn the basics of General Relativity remain gullible to this kind of crap.

Swan reposted:And for good reasons – who would dare contradict the great Einstein, who himself doubted it?

Einstein had no doubt. It's not possible. Einstein authored General Relativity which precludes anything like quantum entanglement.

Swan reposted:Schrödinger's Cat
(Credit:Nils Jacobi/Shutterstock) According to quantum mechanics, particles are simultaneously in two or more states until observed

Swan, you should have called BOOOOOOLSCH'T.

It is not the case that anything ever acquires the magical superpower to be in two different states at the same time simply because it isn't being observed. In both quantum mechanics and classical physics, the state of anything is simply "not known" until it is observed.

You really should have stopped reading at this point, not decided to post this drivel and spam up the board.

Swan reposted:For example, many particles have an attribute called spin that is measured either as "up" or "down" for a given orientation of the analyzer. But until you measure the spin of a particle, it simultaneously exists in a superposition of spin up and spin down.

Swan, this part here makes me laugh. Now I realize that you allowed this concept of "superposition because it isn't observed" bend you over furniture and fuuq you in theazz. You fell for this idea that quantum computers have superpowers when they aren't observed ... and so they'll be able to do great things; system administrators will just ensure no one ever watches.

Way too funny.


You've got to be fuuuu'n kidding me.


To be honest I did not read any of what I posted and as I said previously just wanted to give you something to live for in-between Thorazine shots


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
26-10-2022 16:38
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(13031)
Swan wrote:To be honest I did not read any of what I posted

Why spam the board with random nonsense?
26-10-2022 19:59
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2785)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:To be honest I did not read any of what I posted

Why spam the board with random nonsense?


It's all fact, besides if I didn't post to this board, who would? Nothing that I say stops other people from posting, but none do, why is that?


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
27-10-2022 01:42
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(13031)
Swan wrote:Nothing that I say stops other people from posting, but none do, why is that?

Because this universe only has 15% of the posters it otherwise should have.
27-10-2022 01:56
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2785)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Nothing that I say stops other people from posting, but none do, why is that?

Because this universe only has 15% of the posters it otherwise should have.


But this site has 0.0000000000000000000000001 percent of the posters of Facebook


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
27-10-2022 02:56
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(13031)
Swan wrote:But this site has 0.0000000000000000000000001 percent of the posters of Facebook

Numbers and quantities are not your strength.

If this site had only one poster, it would have 0.000000000125 of the world population. It would represent a much higher percentage of Facebook users
and this site has more than one poster.
27-10-2022 04:33
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2785)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:But this site has 0.0000000000000000000000001 percent of the posters of Facebook

Numbers and quantities are not your strength.

If this site had only one poster, it would have 0.000000000125 of the world population. It would represent a much higher percentage of Facebook users
and this site has more than one poster.


Just knowing that you fact check nonsense

Is Precious.


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
27-10-2022 16:06
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(13031)
Swan wrote:Just knowing that you fact check nonsense

Is Precious.

Just knowing that you are making an effort to write in complete sentences and/or proper grammar is precious.
27-10-2022 16:27
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2785)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Just knowing that you fact check nonsense

Is Precious.

Just knowing that you are making an effort to write in complete sentences and/or proper grammar is precious.


Says the fool who denies the last ice age quantum physics both


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
27-10-2022 16:35
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(13031)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:Just knowing that you are making an effort to write in complete sentences and/or proper grammar is precious.
Says the fool who denies the last ice age quantum physics both

You're making sharp gains. This last post of yours only suffers from punctuation errors. Your concerted effort to keep posts to one line greatly reduces the collateral spamming.

Kudos.
27-10-2022 18:12
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2785)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:Just knowing that you are making an effort to write in complete sentences and/or proper grammar is precious.
Says the fool who denies the last ice age quantum physics both

You're making sharp gains. This last post of yours only suffers from punctuation errors. Your concerted effort to keep posts to one line greatly reduces the collateral spamming.

Kudos.


Says the fool who denies the last ice age, and who denies that the Earth has a climate, and the Nazi who denies the holocaust, and who funniest yet does everything that he, she, it is told


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
27-10-2022 19:01
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(13031)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:Just knowing that you are making an effort to write in complete sentences and/or proper grammar is precious.
Says the fool who denies the last ice age quantum physics both

You're making sharp gains. This last post of yours only suffers from punctuation errors. Your concerted effort to keep posts to one line greatly reduces the collateral spamming.

Kudos.
Says the fool who denies the last ice age, and who denies that the Earth has a climate, and the Nazi who denies the holocaust, and who funniest yet does everything that he, she, it is told

Are you implying that you really aren't making sharp gains? I only notice a small handful of errors on this post of yours.
27-10-2022 20:26
James_
★★★★☆
(1150)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:Just knowing that you are making an effort to write in complete sentences and/or proper grammar is precious.
Says the fool who denies the last ice age quantum physics both

You're making sharp gains. This last post of yours only suffers from punctuation errors. Your concerted effort to keep posts to one line greatly reduces the collateral spamming.

Kudos.
Says the fool who denies the last ice age, and who denies that the Earth has a climate, and the Nazi who denies the holocaust, and who funniest yet does everything that he, she, it is told

Are you implying that you really aren't making sharp gains? I only notice a small handful of errors on this post of yours.



I thought this was about quantum entanglement. While the Holocaust did happen and 6 million Jews died, what they're not saying is that over 13 million non-Jews died and between 21 and 28 million Russians died preventing Nazi occupation.
I think it'd be safe to say that 38 million civilian casualties occurred because of the war the 3rd Reich waged against the world that were not Jewish. That makes the Jewish people one out of about every 7 people.
My Father was almost one of those non-Jews. German soldiers caught his friend but not him. I'm not sure why everything is about Israelis when they have a country now and Palestinians have become like the Jew was. Why I accept the Holocaust happened. It is only a small part of what happened and is happening.
There is an Israel today when there wasn't one before World War II or what Europeans call The War in Europe. I mean I used to live in Norway and know that Europeans and Americans are different.

But if you guys prefer to discuss quantum entanglement there is this.

May 29, 1919, is the date of a solar eclipse that caused a revolution in science. The eclipse is famous for testing Albert Einstein's theory of general relativity. Einstein was relatively unknown at the time. He had proposed general relativity in 1915, and scientists had been intrigued by the entirely new way of thinking about gravity – for example, the idea that mass causes space to curve – but no one had experimentally proven the theory to be correct.
https://earthsky.org/human-world/may-29-1919-solar-eclipse-einstein-relativity/


If that's not quantum entanglement then I would know what is. Basically the light from a distant star changes its behavior because it becomes entangled with the Sun. And when you say gravity, have you read your horoscope today?
Are the stars aligned or is Mars like Saturn is in retrograde. And yet scientists will say this changes gravity which changes how light passes through our solar system.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajgeaOt_HTQ
Edited on 27-10-2022 20:38
27-10-2022 23:27
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(19854)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:But this site has 0.0000000000000000000000001 percent of the posters of Facebook

Numbers and quantities are not your strength.

If this site had only one poster, it would have 0.000000000125 of the world population. It would represent a much higher percentage of Facebook users
and this site has more than one poster.


Just knowing that you fact check nonsense

Is Precious.

'Fact check nonsense'??????? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Try English, dude!


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
27-10-2022 23:27
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(19854)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Just knowing that you fact check nonsense

Is Precious.

Just knowing that you are making an effort to write in complete sentences and/or proper grammar is precious.


Says the fool who denies the last ice age quantum physics both

Quantum physics isn't an ice age.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
27-10-2022 23:29
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(19854)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:Just knowing that you are making an effort to write in complete sentences and/or proper grammar is precious.
Says the fool who denies the last ice age quantum physics both

You're making sharp gains. This last post of yours only suffers from punctuation errors. Your concerted effort to keep posts to one line greatly reduces the collateral spamming.

Kudos.

I disagree. There is no such thing as an 'ice age quantum physics'. Perhaps you can work on some image to try to represent this meaningless drivel.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
27-10-2022 23:47
James_
★★★★☆
(1150)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:But this site has 0.0000000000000000000000001 percent of the posters of Facebook

Numbers and quantities are not your strength.

If this site had only one poster, it would have 0.000000000125 of the world population. It would represent a much higher percentage of Facebook users
and this site has more than one poster.


Just knowing that you fact check nonsense

Is Precious.

'Fact check nonsense'??????? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Try English, dude!



Snakke check Engleske?
Edited on 27-10-2022 23:48
28-10-2022 03:25
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2785)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:Just knowing that you are making an effort to write in complete sentences and/or proper grammar is precious.
Says the fool who denies the last ice age quantum physics both

You're making sharp gains. This last post of yours only suffers from punctuation errors. Your concerted effort to keep posts to one line greatly reduces the collateral spamming.

Kudos.
Says the fool who denies the last ice age, and who denies that the Earth has a climate, and the Nazi who denies the holocaust, and who funniest yet does everything that he, she, it is told

Are you implying that you really aren't making sharp gains? I only notice a small handful of errors on this post of yours.


LOL there is nothing to be gained here, believing otherwise is where you go full schizzo, nor do I need your approval for anything. That said perhaps you can tell us all what is to be gaines here at the ass-hole of the internet? Be specific.


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 28-10-2022 03:37
28-10-2022 06:50
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(13031)
Swan wrote:LOL there is nothing to be gained here,

Sure there is. Just remember, baby steps.

Swan wrote: ..... nor do I need your approval for anything.

I think that on some level you feel you need my approval and you are working very hard to secure it.

Don't worry, I approve.

Swan wrote: That said perhaps you can tell us all what is to be gaines here at the ass-hole of the internet? Be specific.

Now, now, don't be so hard on yourself. Your presence on this site does not make it an "ass-hole" of anything. Sure, your commentary sometimes sucks the life out of unsuspecting visitors but that's just the cost of doing business.

Just hang in there. Baby steps.
28-10-2022 13:29
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2785)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:LOL there is nothing to be gained here,

Sure there is. Just remember, baby steps.

Swan wrote: ..... nor do I need your approval for anything.

I think that on some level you feel you need my approval and you are working very hard to secure it.

Don't worry, I approve.

Swan wrote: That said perhaps you can tell us all what is to be gaines here at the ass-hole of the internet? Be specific.

Now, now, don't be so hard on yourself. Your presence on this site does not make it an "ass-hole" of anything. Sure, your commentary sometimes sucks the life out of unsuspecting visitors but that's just the cost of doing business.

Just hang in there. Baby steps.


You failed to mention what can be gained here?

I pass some time laughing at retards, or at least one retard with several personalities


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
28-10-2022 16:59
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(13031)
Swan wrote:You failed to mention what can be gained here?

Well, that's because it goes without saying, but for you I'll illuminate:

If we can elevate your capacity to participate, the benefits would be incalculable.

Baby steps.
28-10-2022 19:48
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2785)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:You failed to mention what can be gained here?

Well, that's because it goes without saying, but for you I'll illuminate:

If we can elevate your capacity to participate, the benefits would be incalculable.

Baby steps.


So as I said there is nothing to be gained here, other than for you to pretend to be sociable as you have no friends on the outside of your cubicle


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL




Join the debate What Is Quantum Entanglement? A Physicist Explains QE for really dumb people:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Washington Post reports that a majority of covid deaths are happening to vaccinated people5304-12-2022 06:24
Dumb Mexican woman (redundant) falls in love online and travels to Peru to have her organs cut out by026-11-2022 05:31
Google and NASA achieved quantum supremacy in 20195020-11-2022 23:20
Quantum computing explained for idiots, you know who u r6701-11-2022 04:08
Quantum internet alliance to build unhackable quantum internet7930-10-2022 02:08
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact