Remember me
▼ Content

What If?

What If?26-04-2023 16:35
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14406)
What if some rogue AI code that was running on a quantum computer were to seize control of the climate?

Would it dispense climate justice at a million times the speed of light? ... or would it sequester the atmospheric CO2 and use it to fix the ozone hole?

Would the CO2 tanks in GasGuzzler's garage still be warmer than they otherwise should be, or might it already be too late?

I really need to make a graphic for this ... or would a credit card be more appropriate?
Edited on 26-04-2023 16:37
28-04-2023 02:42
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5721)
IBdaMann wrote:
What if some rogue AI code that was running on a quantum computer were to seize control of the climate?

Would it dispense climate justice at a million times the speed of light? ... or would it sequester the atmospheric CO2 and use it to fix the ozone hole?

Would the CO2 tanks in GasGuzzler's garage still be warmer than they otherwise should be, or might it already be too late?

I really need to make a graphic for this ... or would a credit card be more appropriate?

You really need to take your meds on schedule. That said you stay there in the little fantasy that Einstein created for you where nothing can travel faster than light.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

You are so far behind that no one even cares at this point

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
28-04-2023 23:04
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21597)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

You really...
Mantra 40a.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
29-04-2023 00:57
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5721)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

You really...
Mantra 40a.

LOL, I really love it how you gave up on humiliating yourself when you attempt logical thought, which is quite impossible for a slave in your situation.

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

03-05-2023 06:33
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2933)
I do apologize for my little sabbatical from Climate Debate. I'm going through another career change and I've just been swamped....well, there's that and I was pulled away to a breakout chat room where we discuss best practice tree planting to stop erosion. The good news is that it is working so well that my pond is empty, my fish are all dead, and the wind has stopped pushing my windmill, which powers my toaster, so I'm near starvation. However, I fear not. The alkalinity of my mangrove is near perfect and my AI assisted tomatoes will grow faster than the speed of light. My broccoli isn't quite superior. I am calling in a favor and getting a gamma spec reading on that tomorrow. (very special thank you to the sqealing BM)

IBdaMann wrote:

Great question but I think any troubles would simply be transitory. We could quickly reseize control and Swan could program the quantum computer he owns to return the global climate to what it otherwise should be at 10,000 times the speed of light. I'm a bettin' he'll even ask Google toss in a few extra moraines.

IBdaMann wrote:

The question that first must be answered is this; "Can AI define what a woman
is?"

From the Mary Robinson Foundation....

The gender dimension of climate change, and in turn climate justice, must be highlighted. The impacts of climate changes are different for women and men, with women likely to bear the greater burden in situations of poverty.

If AI is unable to define what a woman is, there will be no climate justice whatsoever.

IBdaMann wrote:

It is for sure too late because I guesstimated the emissivity of my tanks somewhere between 0 and 1 and my Stefan-Boltzmann calculations show they are dangerously approaching the tipping point. Damn tanks burnt my toast.

IBdaMann wrote:

Climate justice revoked all my carbon credits and awarded them to the Mary Robinson Foundation, so a credit card would be appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
03-05-2023 08:08
(14406)
GasGuzzler wrote:I do apologize for my little sabbatical from Climate Debate.

It's good to have you back. I'm sorry to learn about the windmill.

GasGuzzler wrote:The alkalinity of my mangrove is near perfect and my AI assisted tomatoes will grow faster than the speed of light.

An all-around win-win. Congrats.

GasGuzzler wrote:The question that first must be answered is this; "Can AI define what a woman
is?"

Let's see ...

IBDaMann asked ChatGPT: What is a woman?

ChatGPT responded: The term "woman" generally refers to an adult human female, usually distinguished from girls or females of other species. It typically refers to a person's biological sex, which is determined by reproductive anatomy and physiology. However, it is important to note that some individuals may not identify with the sex assigned to them at birth and may identify as a different gender. In these cases, the term "woman" may have different meanings depending on the individual's gender identity.

IBDaMann asked ChatGPT: Is it important for us to consider climate justice when we vote?

ChatGPT responded: Yes, climate justice is an important issue that should be considered when voting. Climate change has significant impacts on vulnerable communities, including those in low-income areas, indigenous populations, and people living in areas most affected by extreme weather events. These communities often have limited resources and capacity to cope with the impacts of climate change, and it is important that their voices are heard and their rights are protected.

When considering climate justice, it is also important to look at the policies and actions of political candidates and parties. This includes their positions on climate change, their plans to address it, and how they will ensure that vulnerable communities are not disproportionately affected. It is important to vote for candidates who prioritize climate action and demonstrate a commitment to addressing climate change in a just and equitable manner.

03-05-2023 23:10
(21597)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

You really...
Mantra 40a.

LOL, ...
Mantra 40a.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
05-05-2023 15:12
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5721)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

You really...
Mantra 40a.

LOL, ...
Mantra 40a.

Thank you for that important information

ULTRA MAGA

05-05-2023 22:45
(21597)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

You really...
Mantra 40a.

LOL, ...
Mantra 40a.

Thank you...
Mantra 40a.

The Parrot Killer

05-05-2023 23:47
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5721)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

You really...
Mantra 40a.

LOL, ...
Mantra 40a.

Thank you...
Mantra 40a.

More amazing information to include in your troll resume.

ULTRA MAGA

06-05-2023 02:30
(21597)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

You really...
Mantra 40a.

LOL, ...
Mantra 40a.

Thank you...
Mantra 40a.

More amazing...
Mantra 40a.

The Parrot Killer

06-05-2023 13:34
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5721)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

You really...
Mantra 40a.

LOL, ...
Mantra 40a.

Thank you...
Mantra 40a.

More amazing...
Mantra 40a.

https://www.cdc.gov/nceh/radiation/emergencies/dirtybombs.htm

https://www.nrc.gov/reading-rm/doc-collections/fact-sheets/fs-dirty-bombs.html

What is a dirty bomb?
A dirty bomb, also known as a "radiological dispersion device," is defined as a conventional weapon that has been augmented with a radioactive material. Traditionally, security experts have warned of dirty bombs' being used by terrorist groups instead of militaries.

The method of delivery could be a missile, an airplane stocked with radioactive materials or a strategically planted improvised explosive device, according to the Washington-based Center for Arms Control and Non-Proliferation.

It's a basic, rudimentary device that's easy enough to make with explosives and radioactive material, said nuclear expert Tom Plant, a senior associate fellow at the Royal United Services Institute, a defense and security think tank in London.

A variety of radioactive materials could be used, he said, including materials used in nuclear medicine and for industrial purposes. When it's deployed, the material doesn't do anything to make the explosion any bigger, he said — it's there purely to create contamination and, most likely, panic.

What damage can it cause?
Just how devastating a dirty bomb can be depends on the type and size of the conventional explosives, as well as the potency and amount of radioactive material that has been added.

The main danger comes from the explosion, not the radiation, according to the guidance on radiological dispersion devices from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

"Only people who are very close to the blast site would be exposed to enough radiation to cause immediate serious illness," according to the guidance. "Still, radioactive dust and smoke can spread farther away and could be dangerous to health if people breathe in the dust, eat contaminated food or drink contaminated water."

Discuss now, and get educated or hide in your tent in fear

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 06-05-2023 13:48
06-05-2023 16:28
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
'Dirty' bombs are possible, but unlikely. It's one of those fearmongering delusions you democrats used to sell agenda. What's ignored is that everyone involved in handling the radioactive material used to construct the bomb, are more likely to be exposed to higher levels of radiation, than those in the blast zone. The means to safely handle the material isn't cheap.
06-05-2023 22:03
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5721)
HarveyH55 wrote:
'Dirty' bombs are possible, but unlikely. It's one of those fearmongering delusions you democrats used to sell agenda. What's ignored is that everyone involved in handling the radioactive material used to construct the bomb, are more likely to be exposed to higher levels of radiation, than those in the blast zone. The means to safely handle the material isn't cheap.

LOL the only democrat here is you as I voted for Trump twice.

Silly

What would a jihadist care if they were exposed to radiation before they crashed a jet into a building? Are you stupid or something?

ULTRA MAGA

07-05-2023 04:08
(21597)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

You really...
Mantra 40a.

LOL, ...
Mantra 40a.

Thank you...
Mantra 40a.

More amazing...
Mantra 40a.

What is a...
Mantra 40a.

The Parrot Killer

07-05-2023 04:09
(21597)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

LOL the...
Mantra 40a.

The Parrot Killer

07-05-2023 13:43
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5721)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

LOL the...
Mantra 40a.

Your contributions are a welcome addition to the group, so with that I say, Thank You.

PS. Can you please attach a JPG of your best fingerpaintings? and have a tranny bud light on me

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 07-05-2023 14:34
07-05-2023 22:01
(5197)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

Silly

What would a jihadist care if they were exposed to radiation before they crashed a jet into a building? Are you stupid or something?

What silly, is think terrorists are going to go through all the hassle of acquiring radioactive material insufficient quantity to make much difference. Somebody is going to be just sitting on it for a while, before the bomb is built. Makes no sense to invest in building the bomb first, as obtaining sufficient material is not guaranteed. Either way, several people will be exposed/dying, before an attack, clock is ticking... Simpler, cheaper, just to build a bigger bomb.
07-05-2023 22:01
(5197)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

Silly

What silly, is think terrorists are going to go through all the hassle of acquiring radioactive material insufficient quantity to make much difference. Somebody is going to be just sitting on it for a while, before the bomb is built. Makes no sense to invest in building the bomb first, as obtaining sufficient material is not guaranteed. Either way, several people will be exposed/dying, before an attack, clock is ticking... Simpler, cheaper, just to build a bigger bomb.
07-05-2023 23:28
(14406)
GasGuzzler wrote:Climate justice revoked all my carbon credits and awarded them to the Mary Robinson Foundation, so a credit card would be appreciated. Thank you in advance.

I have sent Swan his and yours is being printed (the machine jammed). We'll get it out to you post-haste.
Attached image:

Edited on 07-05-2023 23:31
08-05-2023 00:59
(14406)
GasGuzzler wrote:Climate justice revoked all my carbon credits and awarded them to the Mary Robinson Foundation, so a credit card would be appreciated. Thank you in advance.

The machine has been unjammed. Here is your card. Enjoy!

I'd like your thoughts on my commercial idea.

The commercial opens with Into the Night (narrator) against a black background saying "Worldwide, the QMCM Card is already being used far more than it otherwise should be."

Then the scene cuts to gfm7175, sitting at a PC console, he smiles as he turns to face the camera, lifts his glasses and says "I was lost with other cards who never cared enough to emphatically remind me that I must pay my bill right now, although it might already be too late!"

Then it cuts to you at a cash register buying peanut butter at a typical spending location, and you show resolute concern "We QMCM cardmembers are a family; we know that if we don't take serious action to pay my bill right now, the threat will only continue to grow."

Then it cuts back to Into the Night who reflects thoughtfully "While no single qubit or moraine has the power to fix the global climate, nothing says we need to confine ourselves to Einstein's errors."

Then the camera cuts to Swan riding his bicycle past some moraines while carrying a sack of tomatoes, he turns to the camera and says "With QMCM's quantum computers handling my data security at a million times the speed of light, the FBI can kiss my ass."

Then the scene cuts to keepit: "What if AI decides it wants to print too many dollars? Won't we have a dangerously exact same amount of dollars?"

Then the QMCM logo appears on the screen and it fades to black, what do you think?

Attached image:

08-05-2023 00:59
(21597)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

LOL the...
Mantra 40a.

Your...
Mantra 1i.

The Parrot Killer

08-05-2023 01:07
(21597)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

Silly

You have to acquire quite a lot of material and go through some pretty extensive steps to create weapons grade uranium enough for a single bomb. You also have to make the bomb fusing, casing, and detonator correctly (requiring extensive machining) or the device won't work.

Plutonium is even harder, since it is much harder to obtain and purify. It's harder to make it detonate too.

Hydrogen bombs use fission bombs as detonators. You have no change to build an H bomb without being able to build an A bomb first.

This is not something you can do in secret in your back yard.

The Parrot Killer

08-05-2023 01:40
(14406)
Into the Night wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

Silly

You have to acquire quite a lot of material and go through some pretty extensive steps to create weapons grade uranium enough for a single bomb. You also have to make the bomb fusing, casing, and detonator correctly (requiring extensive machining) or the device won't work.

Plutonium is even harder, since it is much harder to obtain and purify. It's harder to make it detonate too.

Hydrogen bombs use fission bombs as detonators. You have no change to build an H bomb without being able to build an A bomb first.

This is not something you can do in secret in your back yard.

My 2-cents: The future threat is currently under development. Electromagnetic accelerator weapons. Once the technology becomes mature, it will be an easy matter for anyone to build one, at which point, no one will be immune to potential terrorism or other attacks thereof. An entire building can be vaporized by an accelerated projectile from over 100 miles away, using only electricity ... a whole lot of electricity ... but only electricity nonetheless.
08-05-2023 01:53
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5721)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

Silly

Tell the CDC and FEMA as they are both having dirty bomb drills

https://www.dhs.gov/science-and-technology/blog/2021/09/08/st-and-fema-cosponsoring-nationwide-drill-today-radiation-emergencies

S&T's NUSTL is a testing-and-evaluation facility focused on supporting the capabilities of state, local, tribal and territorial first responders. The detonation of a radiological dispersal device (or, "dirty bomb"), a nuclear detonation or even an accidental release of radioactive material could have severe consequences for individuals and families, the economy and national security. NUSTL's Radiological/Nuclear Response and Recovery Research & Development program provides responders and emergency planners with knowledge products, software-based tools, and technical guidance to enhance their planning for an emergency response to radiological or nuclear emergencies.

First responders joining online today will participate in a 90-minute training drill to test a new feature that can simulate an accidental radiological release from a nuclear power plant, followed by a one-hour after-action discussion. During the drill, the responders will test drive two newly introduced RadResponder mobile app capabilities: a custom radiological simulation feature and the new CBRNResponder mobile app.

The new radiological simulation capability—whose development was funded by S&T—is a training-and-exercise tool that allows first responders to use moveable, scalable and rotatable radiological incident simulation files for release scenarios involving radiological dispersal devices, improvised nuclear devices, and nuclear power plants. It enables first responders to create radiological simulations from the RadResponder website using an underlying source file or a preset template. First responders can view the simulated readings for alpha, beta and gamma radiation from the CBRNResponder mobile app.

You may now resume fingerpainting with the rest of the class

ULTRA MAGA

05-11-2023 18:35
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2933)
IBdaMann wrote:

The machine has been unjammed. Here is your card. Enjoy!

I'd like your thoughts on my commercial idea.

The commercial opens with Into the Night (narrator) against a black background saying "Worldwide, the QMCM Card is already being used far more than it otherwise should be."

Then the scene cuts to gfm7175, sitting at a PC console, he smiles as he turns to face the camera, lifts his glasses and says "I was lost with other cards who never cared enough to emphatically remind me that I must pay my bill right now, although it might already be too late!"

Then it cuts to you at a cash register buying peanut butter at a typical spending location, and you show resolute concern "We QMCM cardmembers are a family; we know that if we don't take serious action to pay my bill right now, the threat will only continue to grow."

Then it cuts back to Into the Night who reflects thoughtfully "While no single qubit or moraine has the power to fix the global climate, nothing says we need to confine ourselves to Einstein's errors."

Then the camera cuts to Swan riding his bicycle past some moraines while carrying a sack of tomatoes, he turns to the camera and says "With QMCM's quantum computers handling my data security at a million times the speed of light, the FBI can kiss my ass."

Then the scene cuts to keepit: "What if AI decides it wants to print too many dollars? Won't we have a dangerously exact same amount of dollars?"

Then the QMCM logo appears on the screen and it fades to black, what do you think?

IBdaMann!! I make a point to read every word of your every post. How did I miss this beauty??!! Damn near fell out of the tree stand laughing my ass off!!! That would have have been the second time you sent me to the ER!

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
Attached image:

Edited on 05-11-2023 18:42

Join the debate What If?:

Remember me

▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact