Remember me
▼ Content

What are Stacks made from

What are Stacks made from16-09-2018 04:32
Kirkieb
☆☆☆☆☆
(20)
The world is building many new Coal Fired power stations are we learning as we build them or are we closed minded and need outweighs necessity?

Stack are they made from Ceramics or something else to accept the operating temperatures?
16-09-2018 20:04
Tim the plumber
★★★★☆
(1356)
Kirkieb wrote:
The world is building many new Coal Fired power stations are we learning as we build them or are we closed minded and need outweighs necessity?

Stack are they made from Ceramics or something else to accept the operating temperatures?

Oh, God.....

If you have no clue about a subject don't comment on it. Just read around the thing then ask some questions but please learn something first, and this area is very unforgiving of not knowing any science.
17-09-2018 06:37
Kirkieb
☆☆☆☆☆
(20)
Its a forum Tim to discuss what the learned know and can share with the Laymen. Its closed minded comments like that that prevents us less educated morons the information that is current. Your obviously an education snob who feels an entitlement to ridicule those who ask a question. All the while demanding your insight is credible. Stick with Plumbing at least your learning to dig up shit.
17-09-2018 08:58
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21582)
Kirkieb wrote:

They are just reinforced concrete. Temperatures in the stack aren't that high.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan

Join the debate What are Stacks made from:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Merry Christmas, rejoice for a child is born to guide the stringing of Chinese made sweatshop lights025-12-2022 14:35
22 Reasons to be Skeptical of Man-Made Global Warming4206-07-2021 17:41
The Corona Virus NCOV COVID Made By Super Deities, Religion Gods Like For Few Reasons518-06-2021 17:27
Climate Change Made Corona Virus COVID Because People Understand Wrong About Environment System116-03-2021 18:13
God Made Corona Virus COVID So Do Not Try To Counter It, The More Trouble Will Follow316-02-2021 22:55
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact