Remember me
▼ Content

Western Science - is it declining?

Western Science - is it declining?21-12-2019 06:02
Amanbir GrewalProfile picture★☆☆☆☆
(123)
lol.

Islam (Middle Eastern Universities) can never get jacked, so that is a moving vector ASSUMPTIONNNNNN.

Sweetheart, there are Eigen values out there you won't comprehend< lit. , so let's see how this thread goes.

See you on the Danube! inneh? you wish to keep it there, then keep it there.

How the Western Science will employ Young Brilliant Climatologists from Iraq and Jordan?

And what direction does research take if it is dominated by Asians?

who they want to get richer and powerful instead of community living like us sweet English people.
Edited on 21-12-2019 06:03
21-12-2019 16:10
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
Amanbir Grewal wrote:
lol.

Islam (Middle Eastern Universities) can never get jacked, so that is a moving vector ASSUMPTIONNNNNN.

Sweetheart, there are Eigen values out there you won't comprehend< lit. , so let's see how this thread goes.

How the Western Science will employ Young Brilliant Climatologists from Iraq and Jordan?

who they want to get richer and powerful instead of community living like us sweet English people.

Hmm, I used to work in an FAA repair station doing plating. The person who did all of the math for the plating process was from Iran and had graduated from the Max Planck Institute of Physics in Bonn, Germany.
When I was accused of out plating a tank, I mentioned to him about Max Planck's work in heavy metals. Basically the metallic elements in the solution absorbed the electrical charge when there wasn't enough salts in the solution.
That's how I found out about his background. That was in Phoenix, Arizona, USA.
It's possible that people migrate to where their skills are valued.
With Vesislava Todorova, she is a Bulgarian cellist and as her picture shows, she is leaving Saudi Arabia where she was employed for one month. And now she is going back to the U.A.E. https://www.facebook.com/vesislava.official/photos/a.754188491309772/2947334868661779/?type=3&eid=ARAJfknJeify3i6Fugk1LrCRCfV93TvXWM2QMOuSImENYVOCSd7dBmadoCMOskTlreLi7TqdoIBOlcnq&__xts__%5B0%5D=68.ARC3Myuw4lxxs2wb6erG27_c5Mo7wVfawIWyf-O1ssvvHkbqT7ypwKHc1x35izKGhFTvhZcykrwMIKyVKMcGwgxT-b5GwzO4lNmAEJIyRv23csIlUZ8M2o-Mkd0o1XFsXoRqijAPZ7FCB7YhN1s1Gxs5JUPM3M6r_w-zppVswugoguXHNQZjqXxApx8Cyr9GhQIkzRhUjVVr_CaPgoJCkW0Qij1c-6g7jC1Au4UbvK52M9FxZvS5vD1XplNN9dTvArzlD2cUKxMKtJdUHenYU8uLszcRlagixB0EM-zJaaJzaUcQM0uTqFhUclAKCB7e0nGkpRr3us2UYF03jwClL5_iaQ&__tn__=EEHH-R
21-12-2019 20:52
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21582)
James___ wrote:
Amanbir Grewal wrote:
lol.

Hmm, I used to work in an FAA repair station doing plating. The person who did all of the math for the plating process was from Iran and had graduated from the Max Planck Institute of Physics in Bonn, Germany.
When I was accused of out plating a tank, I mentioned to him about Max Planck's work in heavy metals. Basically the metallic elements in the solution absorbed the electrical charge when there wasn't enough salts in the solution.
With Vesislava Todorova, she is a Bulgarian cellist and as her picture shows, she is leaving Saudi Arabia where she was employed for one month. And now she is going back to the U.A.E. https://www.facebook.com/vesislava.official/photos/a.754188491309772/2947334868661779/?type=3&eid=ARAJfknJeify3i6Fugk1LrCRCfV93TvXWM2QMOuSImENYVOCSd7dBmadoCMOskTlreLi7TqdoIBOlcnq&__xts__%5B0%5D=68.ARC3Myuw4lxxs2wb6erG27_c5Mo7wVfawIWyf-O1ssvvHkbqT7ypwKHc1x35izKGhFTvhZcykrwMIKyVKMcGwgxT-b5GwzO4lNmAEJIyRv23csIlUZ8M2o-Mkd0o1XFsXoRqijAPZ7FCB7YhN1s1Gxs5JUPM3M6r_w-zppVswugoguXHNQZjqXxApx8Cyr9GhQIkzRhUjVVr_CaPgoJCkW0Qij1c-6g7jC1Au4UbvK52M9FxZvS5vD1XplNN9dTvArzlD2cUKxMKtJdUHenYU8uLszcRlagixB0EM-zJaaJzaUcQM0uTqFhUclAKCB7e0nGkpRr3us2UYF03jwClL5_iaQ&__tn__=EEHH-R

Distilled water has no salts, and therefore has no conductivity.
I don't believe you ever worked in an FAA repair station.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Edited on 21-12-2019 20:52
22-12-2019 02:32
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
Into the Night wrote:
James___ wrote:
Amanbir Grewal wrote:
lol.

Fortunately they add salts to plating solutions. Could you pass your pipe this way amigo? I could use a "hit"
23-12-2019 07:13
(123)
and what about Allah's work on this planet????

how does the MECCA fit into this circuitry?
23-12-2019 18:00
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14389)
Amanbir Grewal wrote:
and what about Allah's work on this planet????

how does the MECCA fit into this circuitry?

Great question.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
23-12-2019 21:03
(21582)
James___ wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
James___ wrote:
Amanbir Grewal wrote:
lol.

Fortunately they add salts to plating solutions. Could you pass your pipe this way amigo? I could use a "hit"

But YOU said there weren't enough salts, and the electricity was being absorbed by the water. So if there are NO salts, then all the electricity would be absorbed by an insulator???

Which is it, dude?

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Edited on 23-12-2019 21:05
23-12-2019 22:46
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
Into the Night wrote:
James___ wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
James___ wrote:
Amanbir Grewal wrote:
lol.

But YOU said there weren't enough salts, and the electricity was being absorbed by the water. So if there are NO salts, then all the electricity would be absorbed by an insulator???

Which is it, dude?

People like you, gasguzzler and ibcm are showing why Americans struggle with STEM subjects. And you'll say we sure do dude! Ever have to pull them out of your pipe so you can get a decent hit? That's probably all you guys know. Hey, if we get stoned we won't know how stupid we are.

ITN, you are aware that one aspect of science is about making observations in different locations while monitoring the weather patterns as well. When you use philosophy to rationalize the conditions of any observations which would be extremely biased, you just falsified philosophy. Party on DUDES!!
Edited on 23-12-2019 23:36
24-12-2019 00:17
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
@All, here is a screen capture off of an Cedar Rapids, Iowa tv station. It covers north to Minnesota and south to Missouri. Would need to observe Doppler radar and temperatures, precipitation etc., at specific locations. After all, where is the cloud cover or snowfall if there is any? To large of an area. Going by an area that size with numbers that will vary as well as most weather conditions, then that would be using random numbers and location which itn is suggesting being used.
Still, a known location is used and it's measurements which are public are made known, then in conjunction with the Doppler radar, we could say clear, overcast, snow on the ground, not on the ground, etc. But we don't have that and instead where offered random numbers and locations.
A Fool's Fallacy or a stoner fallacy. Since I'm not going for it then it must be stoners that are asking.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/p9r15DhM9NwrbzE96

And if anyone has ever watched a weather forecast with live Doppler radar, cloud cover is known as well as temperatures in that area.
Edited on 24-12-2019 00:30
24-12-2019 09:33
(21582)
James___ wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
James___ wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
James___ wrote:
Amanbir Grewal wrote:
lol.

Which is it, dude?

People like you, gasguzzler and ibcm are showing why Americans struggle with STEM subjects. And you'll say we sure do dude! Ever have to pull them out of your pipe so you can get a decent hit? That's probably all you guys know. Hey, if we get stoned we won't know how stupid we are.

ITN, you are aware that one aspect of science is about making observations in different locations while monitoring the weather patterns as well. When you use philosophy to rationalize the conditions of any observations which would be extremely biased, you just falsified philosophy. Party on DUDES!!

Science is not observations. It is a set of falsifiable theories.

The Parrot Killer

24-12-2019 09:34
(21582)
James___ wrote:
@All, here is a screen capture off of an Cedar Rapids, Iowa tv station. It covers north to Minnesota and south to Missouri. Would need to observe Doppler radar and temperatures, precipitation etc., at specific locations. After all, where is the cloud cover or snowfall if there is any? To large of an area. Going by an area that size with numbers that will vary as well as most weather conditions, then that would be using random numbers and location which itn is suggesting being used.
Still, a known location is used and it's measurements which are public are made known, then in conjunction with the Doppler radar, we could say clear, overcast, snow on the ground, not on the ground, etc. But we don't have that and instead where offered random numbers and locations.
A Fool's Fallacy or a stoner fallacy. Since I'm not going for it then it must be stoners that are asking.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/p9r15DhM9NwrbzE96

And if anyone has ever watched a weather forecast with live Doppler radar, cloud cover is known as well as temperatures in that area.

Doppler radar does not tell you temperature.

The Parrot Killer

24-12-2019 12:43
(123)
you mean you've got some instruments that you wanna play with during your stay here with us st STANFORRRDDD!.

maybe these are scientific and you'd burn if you touched them.

people just don't go to church that much anymore.

they should.

Join the debate Western Science - is it declining?:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
There is still no Global Warming science.38728-02-2024 23:50
A Science Test1809-12-2023 00:53
Magic or Science706-12-2023 00:29
Science and Atmospheric Chemistry625-11-2023 20:55
The SCIENCE of the "Greenhouse Effect"29105-11-2023 22:46
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact