Remember me
▼ Content

Well, that's another forum trolled to death.

Page 2 of 2<12
08-10-2015 19:17
trafnProfile picture★★★☆☆
(779)
Hi Earthling,

I apologize if I have misinterpreted Dr. Christy's work. Would you please be so kind as to explain his position which I apparently do not understand.

As for the "[sic]" you continually add when quoting others, I thank you for pointing out my typos. I must say that while they are annoying, they seldom distract from the meaning of the text, and that most of us do make typos every so often. In fact, I found a typo in the official Vatican English translation of the "ENCYCLICAL LETTER LAUDATO SI' OF THE HOLY FATHER FRANCIS ON CARE FOR OUR COMMON HOME." I hardly say that invalidates what the Pope had written there. However, please feel free to continue sic'ing if doing so appeals to you.
Edited on 08-10-2015 19:18
08-10-2015 19:27
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14389)
trafn wrote: That said, he is part of a grossly outnumbered minority which are worth listening to, but not, perhaps, in exclusion to the overwhelming majority of the scientific community which sees the issue contrary to his viewpoint.

Three common traits amongst warmazombies are the mistaken beliefs 1) that they speak for countless, unnamed others who are not participating in the discussion and 2) that their unfalsifiable, religious dogma, called "The Science," is actual science (and that the religious clergy are actual scientists), and 3) that science is determined by subjective "consensus" and/or by democratic vote.

Sometimes the three misconceptions become combined into the amusingly absurd assertions that the vast majority of scientific consensus believes in the unfalsifiable dogma of an apocolyptic religion.

No, really, it happens. I'm not making this up.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
08-10-2015 19:39
climate scientist
★★☆☆☆
(257)
The three common traits amongst "science-o-phobes", is that 1) they claim to make "scientific" statements that are actually not based on any science, 2) they refuse to post any links or sources indicating where their "scientific" ideas come from, and 3) they are addicted to arguing for the sake of it, even when it makes them look like complete fools.

08-10-2015 19:43
(779)
You know, on another thread I asked whether or not hydro-dam reservour's fart because of all the methane gas that they emit? This thread is at:

http://www.climate-debate.com/forum/do-hydro-electic-dam-reservoirs-really-fart-d6-e722.php#post_2561

Would anyone like to discuss the similarities between a fart and the hot air which is emitted by post content which constantly employs Religion, Repetitiveness and Redundancy. No, really, it happens. I'm not making this up.

Please let me know if you are and I will create a thread for this immediately!

The 2015 M2C2 (Global 9/11) Denialist Troll Awards

1st Place - Jep Branner - Our Stupid Administrator!
2nd Place - IBdaMann - Science IS cherry picking!
3rd Place - Into the Night - Mr. Nonsense numbers!
4th Place - Tim the plumber - The Drivel Queen!

Edited on 08-10-2015 19:44
08-10-2015 19:45
(14389)
climate scientist wrote:
The three common traits amongst "science-o-phobes", is that 1) they claim to make "scientific" statements that are actually not based on any science, 2) they refuse to post any links or sources indicating where their "scientific" ideas come from, and 3) they are addicted to arguing for the sake of it, even when it makes them look like complete fools.

So where's your falsifiable "greenhouse effect" model that doesn't violate the laws of physics? What is it about science that you fear? And when you can't provide the science you insist you have, why do you just keep arguing for the sake of arguing? Why don't you just admit that your beliefs are based on faith and be done with it? Would it kill you? ...or do you just need to argue?

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
08-10-2015 19:49
(779)
Oh dear, dear climate scientist,

Is it better to endure the slings and arrows of the childish behavior of those who employ Religion, Repetitiveness and Redundancy - the preferred Three R's of the climate science illiterate!

Or, should we just leave them in the corner and ignore them like the immature little children that they are?

Your non-response would say it all!

08-10-2015 19:55
(14389)
trafn wrote:
Oh dear, dear climate scientist,

Is it better to endure the slings and arrows of the childish behavior of those who employ Religion, Repetitiveness and Redundancy - the preferred Three R's of the climate science illiterate!

Or, should we just leave them in the corner and ignore them like the immature little children that they are?

Your non-response would say it all!

Congratulations! You have successfully converted your entire position to one big ad hominem! But wait, that's what Marxists do.

Proceed.

08-10-2015 19:57
(779)
NON-RESPONSE: please feel free to go sit in the corner!

08-10-2015 20:11
climate scientist
★★☆☆☆
(257)
08-10-2015 20:16
(14389)
climate scientist wrote:

When you have no science, I realize ya' gotta do what ya' gotta do. Look, I think everyone understands that you weren't expecting actual science to barge in here and expose you for the fraud you are. You were caught off guard. It can happen to anyone...well, anyone that is a fraud who doesn't have any science.

You're a tad late, though. The time for a "no response" was back when I pointed out that we were done, but you needed to keep on arguing just for the sake of arguing.

I'll presume that now we are finally done.

08-10-2015 20:17
(779)
Hi climate scientist,

You get a gold star for outstanding behavior!

08-10-2015 20:24
drm
★☆☆☆☆
(67)
trafn wrote:
Simply suggest that they go sit in the corner where all immaturely behaving children belong

That won't work. The only possible response is to ignore them and not respond to them. I've seen some forums that have ignore buttons where you can ignore a user and their posts are not displayed for you. It removes the temptation and saves loads of time reading gobbledygook. They may not voluntarily go to a corner, but if you ignore them they are effectively put there.
08-10-2015 20:29
(779)
Hi drm,

Yes, an ignore button would be nice. But I think after someone has been so blatantly abusive to others on a website like this, there is also some need of public recognition of their bad behavior.

Of course, people can change and they are welcome to do so in the hope that they will contribute in a more constructive manner. After all, agreement is not required, but respect is needed for and by everyone.

Edited on 08-10-2015 20:29
08-10-2015 20:43
(14389)
trafn wrote:Hi climate scientist,
You get a gold star for outstanding behavior!

The Special Olympics ramp up for another day of participation awards and unconditional supportive encouragement.

08-10-2015 21:48
(779)

09-10-2015 02:34
(14389)
trafn wrote:

09-10-2015 20:23
(779)
?
Page 2 of 2<12

Join the debate Well, that's another forum trolled to death.:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Does the forum have push notifications?007-04-2024 06:37
Spam in forum919-11-2023 23:27
Pro-Palestinian protester arrested in death of Jewish man Paul Kessler. Told you so.016-11-2023 21:56
Judge denied immunity, going to prison, which will mean death by beating or stabbing003-11-2023 20:57
General Question in General Forum.15818-06-2023 10:00
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact