Remember me
▼ Content

We have 12 years to limit climate change catastrophe, warns UN

We have 12 years to limit climate change catastrophe, warns UN03-03-2019 20:58
Tai Hai Chen
★★★★☆
(1085)
https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2018/oct/08/global-warming-must-not-exceed-15c-warns-landmark-un-report
03-03-2019 23:35
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21582)
Heard that already more than 12 years ago. Already got that T-shirt.
04-03-2019 00:05
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5196)
I though they ditch the 2030 doomsday, and push it to 2100, since the climate was cooperating enough to encourage many to take this nonsense seriously. Most every will be dead, or in wheelchairs, drooling in their jello by that deadline comes around. Personally, I think the hype has lost momentum, and most people are trying to move away from the scam, and still hold on to some dignity. Can't admit that you fell for a con-job, nor do you want to be seen as an enviro-hater. Most still want to walk away, and still care about the people, and the environment, without the 'Denier' label. There are still a lot of people, who can't admit it's a scam, or really think that they can still make it work. Kind of sad, but there are always going to be people who would rather die, fighting for, an already lost cause.
04-03-2019 01:04
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21582)
HarveyH55 wrote:
I though they ditch the 2030 doomsday, and push it to 2100, since the climate was cooperating enough to encourage many to take this nonsense seriously. Most every will be dead, or in wheelchairs, drooling in their jello by that deadline comes around. Personally, I think the hype has lost momentum, and most people are trying to move away from the scam, and still hold on to some dignity. Can't admit that you fell for a con-job, nor do you want to be seen as an enviro-hater. Most still want to walk away, and still care about the people, and the environment, without the 'Denier' label. There are still a lot of people, who can't admit it's a scam, or really think that they can still make it work. Kind of sad, but there are always going to be people who would rather die, fighting for, an already lost cause.

It's kind of like the 'end of the world' enthusiasts. Practically every year contains dates that someone predicts the 'end of the world' or 'the second coming'. So far, every single one of them has missed. Remember the end of the Mayan calendar scare, when everyone thought these ancient people's calendar came to an end, and the Sun was going to destroy the Earth? The Mayans (which still exist, you can visit them today), simply turned it into one hell of a New Era party!

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Edited on 04-03-2019 01:07

Join the debate We have 12 years to limit climate change catastrophe, warns UN:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Would You Join A New Secret Society Help Humans Live To At Least 200 Years And More ?203-01-2024 20:18
The retards at FOX news claim 74 year old rapist teacher faces 600 years behind bars004-08-2023 23:48
Another dead retard with a gun. I worked on highways for 37 years and never did this029-03-2023 13:24
Alaskan Snow Crab Population Shrinks 90% In 3 Years818-10-2022 23:07
Low temperature breaks record set over 100 years ago, proving climate change is real2801-06-2022 06:03
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact