Watching the Train Wreck in Slow Motion

Page 22 of 23<<<20212223>
23-12-2021 16:32
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
Xadoman wrote:
Did you convert your tokens yet Xado??

1016846.693 SFM

So now you're only a millionaire instead of a billionaire?? What happened??
23-12-2021 17:53
(3314)
Let's take a look at the price chart to see what Safemoon V2 is turning out to be:

There was a sell order last night and a purchase order this morning... First, the sell order:

22:50:11 CST --- $0.001611 (still a flat line)
22:55:13 CST --- $0.00006284 (a 96.1% decrease)
23:00:27 CST --- $0.001593 (return to a flat line... nothing to see here...)

...and now the purchase order:

03:05:10 CST --- $0.001564 (still a flat line)
03:10:09 CST --- $0.002539 (a 62% increase)
03:15:23 CST --- $0.001596 (return to a flat line... nothing to see here...)

I also suggest pulling up the Safemoon-V2 and Pitbull seven day charts and putting them side by side... Do you notice anything similar?? To me, both of them look like a flat line with varying lengths of spikes sticking out of it. Completely legitimate. Nothing to see here.
23-12-2021 18:13
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14373)
Xadoman wrote:
Did you convert your tokens yet Xado??
1016846.693 SFM

Just out of curiosity, when did you do that exactly? (time/date)

Xadoman's Wallet: 1,016,846.693 V2
Current V2 Price: $0.001629

23 DEC 2021 09:53 am Wisconsin
XadoV2 Balance (the EigenXadoV2): $ 1,656.44 or € 1,457.67

Some of your fellow V2 holders got fleeced trying to sell their tokens last night. At 10:50:11 Wisconsin time, some HODLers tried to sell and that pissed the mother-F out of the Safemoon staff who were also looking for some additional Christmas cash, and they changed the V2 price from $0.001611 (two zeroes after the decimal) down to $0.00006284 (four zeroes after the decimal), i.e. to just under 4% of its previous price, effected the sale and then returned the price to $0.001593 (back to two zeroes after the decimal) the very next interval.

That show was O-VAH! ...

Oh wait! ... Safemoon staff is following up with a special encore. At 3:05:10 Wisconsin time (a few short hours later) some people tried to buy The New V2 and "Welcome to my parlor ..." said the spider to the fly. Safemoon gathered up those purchase orders, adjusted the price upward from the $0.001564 it was showing to $0.002539, a 62% increase, effected the purchase fleecing and then returned the price to $0.001596 the very next interval.

Now the show is O-VAH! ... to a standing ovation ... of V2 staff ... and some buyers who are suddenly feeling a chilly breeze and a strange lightness in their wallets.
26-12-2021 02:08
(14373)
duncan61 wrote:I predict this day next year [10 SEP 2022] Safemoon will be at 0.0002000

I predict Safemoon will still be abandoned and that the V2 will be below $0.002
26-12-2021 02:26
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
I have multiplied 1016846.693 x .00176244 which is 1722.13.Is this the value of the Safemoon?
how do you convert that back to real money that can actually buy stuff?
Can it be converted to bitcoin so you can buy stuff?
26-12-2021 02:27
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
My prediction was wrong.0.00176244 is a lot more than 0.0002
26-12-2021 05:00
(14373)
duncan61 wrote:My prediction was wrong.0.00176244 is a lot more than 0.0002

Nope. That's not the same "Safemoon."

The Safemoon about which you made a prediction, the one whose ticker symbol was "SAFEMOON" has been abandoned and an entirely new cryptocurrency "V2" (with an entirely new contract) which goes by the ticker symbol "SFM" has been created to replace it.

HODLers of SAFEMOON are required to convert their tokens to V2 (SFM) tokens (at which time they get fleeced) if they want them to retain any value. One thousand SAFEMOON tokens become merged into one V2 SFM token.

You predicted that SAFEMOON would still be up and running but it has been dropped. It is no longer a valid table game.
27-12-2021 22:36
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1029)
I have multiplied 1016846.693 x .00176244 which is 1722.13.Is this the value of the Safemoon?
how do you convert that back to real money that can actually buy stuff?
Can it be converted to bitcoin so you can buy stuff?

Yes, this is the value right now.
I would swap Safemoon to BNB on Pancakeswap and then I would send BNB to Binance to cash out.
28-12-2021 00:11
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
So a fairly simple process.I bought some Natural gas and yesterday it was plus $869.34 so I cashed in.I then went short on Cardano and it was $304.44 now so I have cashed that in.I now have $31,136.61 to play with.I might put $10,000 in my coin wallet and play with some cryptos
26-01-2022 09:25
(14373)
I just realized how badly Safemoon (Abandoned) HODLers got reamed and are still getting reamed. Safemoon (Abandoned) management created V2 in order to start over with a new open supply of tokens. As long as Safemoon (Abandoned) was operating, they couldn't really sell new tokens to outsiders. Enter V2 and voila!, problem solved. But to really make it sweet, they could simultaneously screw the HODLers (which was always Safemoon's purpose from the beginning) by abandoning Safemoon and requiring them to "convert" their tokens to V2.

This left the HODLers in a precarious predicament which can be observed by watching the price chart. HODLers now need to watch the V2 price chart, gauge when they believe the opening of sales to outsiders will sufficiently devalue the V2 price so as to make their "conversion" occur at a favorable price. This, in turn, causes the Safemoon (Abandoned) price to fluctuate on the exchange as the Abandoned token's value fluctuates based on the fluctuations of V2 and with the resulting ever-changing rate of the conversion (which has become a wildly moving target).

Of course, it appears that Safemoon (V2) management is going to manipulate the prices for all orders anyway, to claim for themselves any profits that might have otherwise been made by the HODLers ... but then again, HODLers have always been in denial about this. They just tell themselves that they're fine with their deep losses 3x earnings.
13-09-2023 19:23
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
IBdaMann wrote:
I just realized how badly Safemoon (Abandoned) HODLers got reamed and are still getting reamed. Safemoon (Abandoned) management created V2 in order to start over with a new open supply of tokens. As long as Safemoon (Abandoned) was operating, they couldn't really sell new tokens to outsiders. Enter V2 and voila!, problem solved. But to really make it sweet, they could simultaneously screw the HODLers (which was always Safemoon's purpose from the beginning) by abandoning Safemoon and requiring them to "convert" their tokens to V2.

This left the HODLers in a precarious predicament which can be observed by watching the price chart. HODLers now need to watch the V2 price chart, gauge when they believe the opening of sales to outsiders will sufficiently devalue the V2 price so as to make their "conversion" occur at a favorable price. This, in turn, causes the Safemoon (Abandoned) price to fluctuate on the exchange as the Abandoned token's value fluctuates based on the fluctuations of V2 and with the resulting ever-changing rate of the conversion (which has become a wildly moving target).

Of course, it appears that Safemoon (V2) management is going to manipulate the prices for all orders anyway, to claim for themselves any profits that might have otherwise been made by the HODLers ... but then again, HODLers have always been in denial about this. They just tell themselves that they're fine with their deep losses 3x earnings.

LOL another new name.

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
13-09-2023 20:31
(14373)
Swan wrote: LOL another new name.

Why are you responding to a post that is more than a year-and-a-half old? Is this confirmation that you are a little slow?

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
13-09-2023 21:15
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
IBdaMann wrote:

Why are you responding to a post that is more than a year-and-a-half old? Is this confirmation that you are a little slow?

Actually with my current low hemoglobin I am actually a little slow, however you are still following,

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

13-09-2023 23:14
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1639)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Actually with my current low hemoglobin I am actually a little slow, however you are still following,

Why is your hemoglobin low?

14-09-2023 00:05
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Why is your hemoglobin low?

You know how it is, with top secret files, I could tell you, but then I would have to kill you. And Frankly Sherlock life would be far less funny without you.

ULTRA MAGA

14-09-2023 15:30
(14373)
Swan wrote:Actually with my current low hemoglobin I am actually a little slow, however you are still following

I'm one-and-a-half years ahead of you, and although from your perspective it looks like the gap is widening, that race ended last March, and the subsequent race ended one week after that, and the following seventy three ran without your participation. I have been asked to kindly request you finish up ... and leave ... so management can close that one out. I told them that you were still experiencing difficulties getting knocked off your tricycle (for simplicity, I just told them that you have poor balance).

Anyway, while you have been "spinning your wheels" as it were, the critical component of the definition of a molecule remains "bonded atoms," the adjective "amphibious" is still a synonym for the adjective "amphibian," and the FBI is still not the Defense Department or any other agency.
14-09-2023 18:10
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Actually with my current low hemoglobin I am actually a little slow, however you are still following

I'm one-and-a-half years ahead of you, and although from your perspective it looks like the gap is widening, that race ended last March, and the subsequent race ended one week after that, and the following seventy three ran without your participation. I have been asked to kindly request you finish up ... and leave ... so management can close that one out. I told them that you were still experiencing difficulties getting knocked off your tricycle (for simplicity, I just told them that you have poor balance).

Anyway, while you have been "spinning your wheels" as it were, the critical component of the definition of a molecule remains "bonded atoms," the adjective "amphibious" is still a synonym for the adjective "amphibian," and the FBI is still not the Defense Department or any other agency.

ULTRA MAGA

15-09-2023 21:53
(14373)

Swan, you're still at zero.
16-09-2023 13:49
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
IBdaMann wrote:

The only zero here is you

Market Summary
>
Apple Inc
175.01 USD
+174.88 (134,523.08%)all time

ULTRA MAGA

16-09-2023 18:19
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21559)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

The ...
Mantra 40a.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
16-09-2023 18:28
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

The ...
Mantra 40a.

At this juncture I am required to tell you, that since you are hopelessly stumped that you are allowed to call your mother for help

ULTRA MAGA

01-11-2023 19:18
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
papinomoloko wrote:
Look at iur new platform web3 gaming news

O goody goody goody a new call of duty PLATFORM

ULTRA MAGA

03-02-2024 22:38
(3314)
Sooooooooooooo I just went onto this website and they have a blurb about Safemoon execs being arrested by the DOJ for fraud... Hmmmmmmm, who woulda thunk it? I remember MANY posts over MANY months in which IBD and I were discussing and detailing the shady activity of all things "Safemoon".... Interesting....

Is Xadoman still around these parts? How about Duncan? He cheered Xado on through all of this instead of trying to help him...
Edited on 03-02-2024 22:43
04-02-2024 01:41
(14373)
gfm7175 wrote:
Sooooooooooooo I just went onto this website and they have a blurb about Safemoon execs being arrested by the DOJ for fraud... Hmmmmmmm, who woulda thunk it? I remember MANY posts over MANY months in which IBD and I were discussing and detailing the shady activity of all things "Safemoon".... Interesting....

Is Xadoman still around these parts? How about Duncan? He cheered Xado on through all of this instead of trying to help him...

Is any of this a surprise? This story is presented as though it is another scandal, but how can it be a scandal if the conman carries a big sign reading "This is a SCAM" and pays for billboards and websites that advertise nonstop that nothing about this project is to be trusted? At some point you have to acknowledge that Safemoon execs were providing a service to people who desperately want to hand their money to someone and be rid of it.

If Xadoman had ever "made it," ... is there any doubt that he would have just turned around and handed all his newfound wealth over to the next scam that promised absurd profits at zero risk ... that was run offshore outside of any legitimate exchange?
02-03-2024 03:17
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1029)
Yes, safemoon failed. Most shitcoins I bought have failed. I remember when Solana was 9 dollars about a year ago. I was bone dry then and could not buy any. Now it sits at 130. Beautiful 14x.

I bought 1 ethereum a couple of month ago at 2100. But then I started to ape into Solana shitcoins and swapped from ethereum to Solana to buy shitcoins to make better gains. Ethereum did not move and I was not patient. Now the eth is at 3400. So overall I lost again. I wanted to pull out quickly with shitcoins and aimed for a humble 5x but they only went about 3x and after that collapsed. Fortunately one of the Solana chain coins still somewhat holds. I will take initial out if it goes 3x. At the momet it is around 0,5x.

Pitbull is a long time hold. At least it is not rugged. The price has also not completely collapsed. I am not at brake even but it sits about around 0.5x .

I do not watch the market right now. I just wait till something beautiful happens
I am sure that epic gains are possible in crypto right now and will also be in the future. Crypto is here to stay. More and more people are getting into the crypto. Everybody has a smartphone( I myself have not) and so they will be eventually pulled into the cryptoland.
02-03-2024 03:36
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1029)
I just checked my phantom wallet. Turns out that one of my coins has made quite nice gains. I bought Dogwifhat 19 december 2023 and it cost 0,2 SOL. Now the total value sits at 112 dollars. Solana was around 75 back then. Turns out I have made a nice 5-7 x with this coin
02-03-2024 03:47
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1029)
What the hell, I just checked, Bitcoin is 60k again
I could have made easy 2 x playing it safely
Last time I checked it was under 30 k
02-03-2024 06:30
(14373)
Xadoman wrote: Yes, safemoon failed.

You write this as though it's somehow a surprise. Didn't gfm7175 and I tell you this for over a year? ... yet you insisted on throwing your money away, which you claimed you could not afford to do. You were given solid recommendations for your money, but you had a desperate need to watch your wealth slowly drop to zero over months as opposed to throwing in the trash and watching it drop to zero in a few seconds.

Xadoman wrote: Most shitcoins I bought have failed.

I find this hard to believe.

Xadoman wrote: I remember when Solana was 9 dollars about a year ago. I was bone dry then and could not buy any. Now it sits at 130. Beautiful 14x.

You like to point to wealth that you did not build instead when you could have invested your money wisely in real estate or in running your own business, and easily made your 14x, or 15x, or 20x, or 100x, etc.

You are a gambling addict who prefers rigged casinos.

Xadoman wrote: I do not watch the market right now. I just wait till something beautiful happens

It will never happen in crypto. Also, hypothetically, if something beautiful were to ever happen, you know you wouldn't cash out a single penny. You'd ride all of it looking to double and triple your gains until the token collapsed.

Xadoman wrote: I am sure that epic gains are possible in crypto right now

You've been sure since you joined this site. It's your debilitating delusion. It's all a scam, but a scam to which you are addicted.

Xadoman wrote: Crypto is here to stay.

Yep, as long as there's a market, i.e. gullibles who are eager to gift their wealth to others.

Xadoman wrote: More and more people are getting into the crypto.

I noticed that you aren't claiming that anyone except for those running a cryptocurrency are getting rich.
05-03-2024 13:10
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1029)
Xadoman wrote:
I just checked my phantom wallet. Turns out that one of my coins has made quite nice gains. I bought Dogwifhat 19 december 2023 and it cost 0,2 SOL. Now the total value sits at 112 dollars. Solana was around 75 back then. Turns out I have made a nice 5-7 x with this coin

It sits around 160 dollars now. Around 10x gain. Should I cash out or let it run?

I think I am going to let it run. The amount is too small to be bothered.
07-03-2024 23:42
(14373)
Xadoman wrote: It sits around 160 dollars now. Around 10x gain. Should I cash out or let it run?

You should cash out.

Xadoman wrote: I think I am going to let it run.

Not a surprise. Foolish, as usual. You should see someone about your gambling addiction, unless the reason you don't cash out is that the cryptocurrency makes it impossible for you to do so.

Xadoman wrote: The amount is too small to be bothered.

The amount is immaterial.
08-03-2024 07:40
James_
★★★★★
(2149)
IBdaMann wrote:

The amount is immaterial.

Is that because nukes are a hoax (thread)?

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/yJXRUfd4Hms?feature=share
Edited on 08-03-2024 08:29
08-03-2024 20:40
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1029)
It sits around 210 dollars. More than 10x gain.
08-03-2024 22:20
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1029)
Pitbull ate a zero.
09-03-2024 01:07
(14373)
Pitbull 13 DEC 2021: $0.000000001285

Pitbull eventually loses 25% and coughs up a zero in the process.
Pitbull later gains back a little ground, enough to eat the zero.

Xadoman wrote: Pitbull ate a zero.

Pitbull currently sits at $0.0000000001037, i.e. down ~15% from 13 DEC 2021
10-03-2024 02:24
James_
★★★★★
(2149)
IBdaMann wrote:
Pitbull 13 DEC 2021: $0.000000001285

Pitbull eventually loses 25% and coughs up a zero in the process.
Pitbull later gains back a little ground, enough to eat the zero.

Xadoman wrote: Pitbull ate a zero.

Pitbull currently sits at $0.0000000001037, i.e. down ~15% from 13 DEC 2021

Timber!!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHUbLv4ThOo
12-03-2024 13:13
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1029)
Solana sits around 150 dollars. It was under 10 dollars a year ago. More than 15x gain. I missed that train because I was bone dry back then.
13-03-2024 02:55
(14373)
Xadoman wrote: I missed that train because I was bone dry back then.

Finish that thought. Why were you bone dry?

14-03-2024 09:00
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1029)
Dogwifhat sits at 276 dollars now.

About 18x gain.
15-03-2024 01:37
(14373)
Xadoman wrote: Dogwifhat sits at 276 dollars now.About 18x gain.

But you didn't buy any ... and you wouldn't cash out if you had.
15-03-2024 03:36
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1029)
I bought with 0,2 sol when sol was at 75. Now the bought amount sits at 296 dollars. Near 20x gain.

I probably should cash out but the amount is too small to be bothered. I let it run. If it goes 5x from here then I will cash out.
Page 22 of 23<<<20212223>

Join the debate Watching the Train Wreck in Slow Motion:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Perpetual Motion9311-03-2024 18:18
Perpetual Motion Isn't Possible12031-12-2023 13:00
LOL, this video is of a Bessler Wheel demonstrating a complete lack of perpetual motion011-12-2023 20:44
If Only Perpetual Motion Was Possible 424-10-2023 23:19
The EPA's ambitious plan to cut auto emissions to slow climate change runs into skepticism106-08-2023 20:31
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact