Remember me
▼ Content

Washington Post reports that a majority of covid deaths are happening to vaccinated people



Page 1 of 212>
Washington Post reports that a majority of covid deaths are happening to vaccinated people28-11-2022 03:03
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(3136)
LOL ass-holes, I told you so. Hope I get to watch you shits die

https://www.wionews.com/world/vaccinated-people-accounting-for-majority-of-covid-deaths-in-us-report-537213

A new study has found that around 58 per cent of people who have died due to COVID-19 in the United States were vaccinated or had received a booster shot. According to the analysis conducted for The Health 202 by Cynthia Cox, vice president at the Kaiser Family Foundation, more than two-thirds of the deceased had received at least one dose of the Covid vaccine. The Washington Post reported that this follows the trend that has emerged over the last year where the death rate has increased for vaccinated people.

Hey! Chingedy ching,
(hee-haw, hee-haw)
It's Dominick the donkey.
Chingedy ching,
(hee-haw, hee-haw)
The Italian Christmas donkey.
(la la la-la la-la la la la la)
(la la la-la la-la la-ee-oh-da)

Santa's got a little friend,
His name is Dominick.
The cutest little donkey,
You never see him kick.
When Santa visits his paisons,
With Dominick he'll be.
Because the reindeer cannot,
Climb the hills of Italy.

Hey! Chingedy ching,
(hee-haw, hee-haw)
It's Dominick the donkey.
Chingedy ching,
(hee-haw, hee-haw)
The Italian Christmas donkey.
(la la la-la la-la la la la la)
(la la la-la la-la la-ee-oh-da)

Jingle bells around his feet,
And presents on the sled.
Hey! Look at the mayor's derby,
On top of Dominick's head.
A pair of shoes for Louie,
And a dress for Josephine.
The labels on the inside says,
They're made in Brooklyn.

Hey! Chingedy ching,
(hee-haw, hee-haw)
It's Dominick the donkey.
Chingedy ching,
(hee-haw, hee-haw)
The Italian Christmas donkey.
(la la la-la la-la la la la la)
(la la la-la la-la la-ee-oh-da)

Children sing, and clap their hands,
And Dominick starts to dance.
They talk Italian to him,
And he even understands.

Cumpare sing,
Cumpare su,
And dance 'sta tarantel.
When jusamagora comes to town,
And brings do ciuccianello.

Hey! Chingedy ching,
(hee-haw, hee-haw)
It's Dominick the donkey.
Chingedy ching,
(hee-haw, hee-haw)
The Italian Christmas donkey.
(la la la-la la-la la la la la)
(la la la-la la-la la-ee-oh-da)

Hey! Domini

hee haw hee haw suckers


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
28-11-2022 10:29
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(20153)
Covid19 does not kill, but apparently the 'vaccines' can.
28-11-2022 12:59
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(3136)
Into the Night wrote:
Covid19 does not kill, but apparently the 'vaccines' can.


So you are so afraid of this one that you refuse to argue and create more attraction. The only thing going away fast are the vaccinated people dying of covid, you know people just like YOU.

See ya SUCKER


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
28-11-2022 19:05
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(20153)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Covid19 does not kill, but apparently the 'vaccines' can.


So you are so afraid of this one that you refuse to argue and create more attraction. The only thing going away fast are the vaccinated people dying of covid, you know people just like YOU.

See ya SUCKER


I'm not dying.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
28-11-2022 19:42
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(3136)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Covid19 does not kill, but apparently the 'vaccines' can.


So you are so afraid of this one that you refuse to argue and create more attraction. The only thing going away fast are the vaccinated people dying of covid, you know people just like YOU.

See ya SUCKER


I'm not dying.


Sure you are, everything that lives is dying. That said when you get covid again your likelihood of dying from the disease is HIGHER than an unvaxed person like me. Why? because you are a moron who does what he is told without thought.

LOL run for your fifth booster SUCKER


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
28-11-2022 19:48
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(20153)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Covid19 does not kill, but apparently the 'vaccines' can.


So you are so afraid of this one that you refuse to argue and create more attraction. The only thing going away fast are the vaccinated people dying of covid, you know people just like YOU.

See ya SUCKER


I'm not dying.


Sure you are, everything that lives is dying. That said when you get covid again your likelihood of dying from the disease is HIGHER than an unvaxed person like me. Why? because you are a moron who does what he is told without thought.

LOL run for your fifth booster SUCKER

Contextomy fallacy. Omniscience fallacy.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
28-11-2022 20:54
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(3136)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Covid19 does not kill, but apparently the 'vaccines' can.


So you are so afraid of this one that you refuse to argue and create more attraction. The only thing going away fast are the vaccinated people dying of covid, you know people just like YOU.

See ya SUCKER


I'm not dying.


Sure you are, everything that lives is dying. That said when you get covid again your likelihood of dying from the disease is HIGHER than an unvaxed person like me. Why? because you are a moron who does what he is told without thought.

LOL run for your fifth booster SUCKER

Contextomy fallacy. Omniscience fallacy.


58 percent of covid deaths in the USA are among fully vaccinated people, proving that the vaccines do indeed help kill people.

Enjoy sucker


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
28-11-2022 21:07
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(13337)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:I'm not dying.
Sure you are, everything that lives is dying.

Nope. Everything that lives is living. It's kind of rooted in the definition.

Swan wrote:[quote] That said when you get covid again your likelihood of dying from the disease is HIGHER than an unvaxed person like me.

... but for you, it might already be too late. You are more susceptible to dying than you otherwise would be if you weren't living as much as you might be.
28-11-2022 23:04
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(3136)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:[quote]Into the Night wrote:I'm not dying.
Sure you are, everything that lives is dying.

Nope. Everything that lives is living. It's kind of rooted in the definition.

Swan wrote:
That said when you get covid again your likelihood of dying from the disease is HIGHER than an unvaxed person like me.

... but for you, it might already be too late. You are more susceptible to dying than you otherwise would be if you weren't living as much as you might be.


Sorry buffoon, but every day your telomeres get shorter and you are closer to death. All that lives is born to die




According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 28-11-2022 23:08
29-11-2022 03:40
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(4522)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Covid19 does not kill, but apparently the 'vaccines' can.


So you are so afraid of this one that you refuse to argue and create more attraction. The only thing going away fast are the vaccinated people dying of covid, you know people just like YOU.

See ya SUCKER


I'm not dying.


Sure you are, everything that lives is dying. That said when you get covid again your likelihood of dying from the disease is HIGHER than an unvaxed person like me. Why? because you are a moron who does what he is told without thought.

LOL run for your fifth booster SUCKER

Contextomy fallacy. Omniscience fallacy.


58 percent of covid deaths in the USA are among fully vaccinated people, proving that the vaccines do indeed help kill people.

Enjoy sucker


Thanks to the miracle of modern medicine, and better living through chemistry, there are a lot of people just hanging on, if they take their daily meds, religiously. The get to live an almost 'normal' life, and many actually believe it. They get the vaccine, think it's just like any of the other assorted meds they take, any everything is fine. Unfortunately, their immune system isn't that strong, often a side effect of their meds, or intention do to surgery/transplants. The vaccine isn't a miracle shield. Their immune system still needs to be up to the task of fighting the infection. But, they walk around, in a delusion of being 'normal', which puts them at higher risk of getting infected. Protection was implied, but never a guaranty.

Sort of like before the vaccine, people who wanted to travel internationally, had to be tested, to prove they weren't carrying. The were also required to wear masks. Which was odd, since everyone they would come in contact with, would have passed the same test requirement... With the vaccines, the testing, masks, were replaced with a vaccination card. But, as we found out, were meaningless, with vaccine resistant strains. The resistant strains spread worldwide faster than the original.

No vaccine has ever been 100% safe, or effective. Better than nothing at all, in many cases, where the virus is particularly deadly. Covid is basically the 'sniffles' for most who were infected. 5-10 days later, fully recovered, no big deal. The focus was always on the high-risk group, those already having serious medical issues. Covid only played a minor role, in complicating a long list of health issues already barely addressed by medication.
29-11-2022 05:33
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(3136)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Covid19 does not kill, but apparently the 'vaccines' can.


So you are so afraid of this one that you refuse to argue and create more attraction. The only thing going away fast are the vaccinated people dying of covid, you know people just like YOU.

See ya SUCKER


I'm not dying.


Sure you are, everything that lives is dying. That said when you get covid again your likelihood of dying from the disease is HIGHER than an unvaxed person like me. Why? because you are a moron who does what he is told without thought.

LOL run for your fifth booster SUCKER

Contextomy fallacy. Omniscience fallacy.


58 percent of covid deaths in the USA are among fully vaccinated people, proving that the vaccines do indeed help kill people.

Enjoy sucker


Thanks to the miracle of modern medicine, and better living through chemistry, there are a lot of people just hanging on, if they take their daily meds, religiously. The get to live an almost 'normal' life, and many actually believe it. They get the vaccine, think it's just like any of the other assorted meds they take, any everything is fine. Unfortunately, their immune system isn't that strong, often a side effect of their meds, or intention do to surgery/transplants. The vaccine isn't a miracle shield. Their immune system still needs to be up to the task of fighting the infection. But, they walk around, in a delusion of being 'normal', which puts them at higher risk of getting infected. Protection was implied, but never a guaranty.

Sort of like before the vaccine, people who wanted to travel internationally, had to be tested, to prove they weren't carrying. The were also required to wear masks. Which was odd, since everyone they would come in contact with, would have passed the same test requirement... With the vaccines, the testing, masks, were replaced with a vaccination card. But, as we found out, were meaningless, with vaccine resistant strains. The resistant strains spread worldwide faster than the original.

No vaccine has ever been 100% safe, or effective. Better than nothing at all, in many cases, where the virus is particularly deadly. Covid is basically the 'sniffles' for most who were infected. 5-10 days later, fully recovered, no big deal. The focus was always on the high-risk group, those already having serious medical issues. Covid only played a minor role, in complicating a long list of health issues already barely addressed by medication.


Actually, no other vaccine in history has led to a higher instance of death from the disease that the vaccine is supposed to prevent before this one. That said there is no vaccine and what is being called such is some kind of poison. No one in the government or media wants to talk about kids dying supposedly from hepatitis. In fact, the government repealed Roe vs Wade just to distract the idiots to a new topic. The vaccine has already killed millions and will kill billions before it is thru. Population control without war.


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
29-11-2022 09:52
Nielsenbr56
☆☆☆☆☆
(32)
Actually - typical of poorly educated people - you forgot to figure the fact that many more people were vaccinated (millions) than unvaccinated (thousands) so - of course - the percentage dying will be more than those unvaccinated, though much, much less than the ratio between vax'd and unvax'd. It's simple statistics - way over your head, though.
29-11-2022 14:08
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(3136)
Nielsenbr56 wrote:
Actually - typical of poorly educated people - you forgot to figure the fact that many more people were vaccinated (millions) than unvaccinated (thousands) so - of course - the percentage dying will be more than those unvaccinated, though much, much less than the ratio between vax'd and unvax'd. It's simple statistics - way over your head, though.


Enjoy dying sucker, because the simple fact is that if 100 percent of people were vaccinated that there would still be a pandemic and that 100% of the people dying would have received the death vaccine that you did. It's simple statistics that went way over your head, though. So again a majority of covid deaths 58% came to VACCINATED MORONS JUST LIKE YOU. Have fun doing everything that your commie hero brain dead Joe Xiden tells you to do.


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 29-11-2022 14:22
29-11-2022 16:43
Nielsenbr56
☆☆☆☆☆
(32)
Sorry Swan, I'm not from your parts - so - well, educated. Of course the pandemic would exist if everyone was vaccinated, because vaccines are designed to avoid the worst effects of a disease, not prevent you getting it. Of course, you wouldn't know this because governments hide this sort of information in books.
29-11-2022 18:31
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(3136)
Nielsenbr56 wrote:
Sorry Swan, I'm not from your parts - so - well, educated. Of course the pandemic would exist if everyone was vaccinated, because vaccines are designed to avoid the worst effects of a disease, not prevent you getting it. Of course, you wouldn't know this because governments hide this sort of information in books.


Wrong sucker, because 2 of 3 strains of Polio were literally wiped out by the Polio vaccines and Polio is so rare in the USA today that hospitals no longer have the equipment to treat it. Only a fraction of a fraction of a percent of those vaccinated for Polio get polio and die from it. The fact is that you are a World class sucker who can do nothing but repeat the socialist party line like the zombie that you are.

So again 58 percent of all American deaths from covid were in fully vaccinated corpses and there is nothing that your woke fag lies can do to alter the truth that more vaccinated people are dying from covid than unvaccinated people.

I like you because you are so stupid that you do not even think, you just repeat like a parrot.

Polly want some crack?


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
29-11-2022 21:11
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(20153)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:[quote]Into the Night wrote:I'm not dying.
Sure you are, everything that lives is dying.

Nope. Everything that lives is living. It's kind of rooted in the definition.

Swan wrote:
That said when you get covid again your likelihood of dying from the disease is HIGHER than an unvaxed person like me.

... but for you, it might already be too late. You are more susceptible to dying than you otherwise would be if you weren't living as much as you might be.


Sorry buffoon, but every day your telomeres get shorter and you are closer to death. All that lives is born to die

Now you can't even define 'life' and 'death'.
You don't even know what a telomere is, or what they have to do with life or death (nothing).


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
29-11-2022 21:13
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(20153)
Swan wrote:
Nielsenbr56 wrote:
Sorry Swan, I'm not from your parts - so - well, educated. Of course the pandemic would exist if everyone was vaccinated, because vaccines are designed to avoid the worst effects of a disease, not prevent you getting it. Of course, you wouldn't know this because governments hide this sort of information in books.


Wrong sucker, because 2 of 3 strains of Polio were literally wiped out by the Polio vaccines and Polio is so rare in the USA today that hospitals no longer have the equipment to treat it. Only a fraction of a fraction of a percent of those vaccinated for Polio get polio and die from it. The fact is that you are a World class sucker who can do nothing but repeat the socialist party line like the zombie that you are.

So again 58 percent of all American deaths from covid were in fully vaccinated corpses and there is nothing that your woke fag lies can do to alter the truth that more vaccinated people are dying from covid than unvaccinated people.

I like you because you are so stupid that you do not even think, you just repeat like a parrot.

Polly want some crack?

Polio is not wiped out.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
29-11-2022 22:02
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(3136)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:[quote]Into the Night wrote:I'm not dying.
Sure you are, everything that lives is dying.

Nope. Everything that lives is living. It's kind of rooted in the definition.

Swan wrote:
That said when you get covid again your likelihood of dying from the disease is HIGHER than an unvaxed person like me.

... but for you, it might already be too late. You are more susceptible to dying than you otherwise would be if you weren't living as much as you might be.


Sorry buffoon, but every day your telomeres get shorter and you are closer to death. All that lives is born to die

Now you can't even define 'life' and 'death'.
You don't even know what a telomere is, or what they have to do with life or death (nothing).


58 percent of American covid deaths are happening to fully vaxed and now dead morons. Your agreement is just not needed.

Your telomeres are getting shorter too faggy


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
29-11-2022 22:04
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(3136)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Nielsenbr56 wrote:
Sorry Swan, I'm not from your parts - so - well, educated. Of course the pandemic would exist if everyone was vaccinated, because vaccines are designed to avoid the worst effects of a disease, not prevent you getting it. Of course, you wouldn't know this because governments hide this sort of information in books.


Wrong sucker, because 2 of 3 strains of Polio were literally wiped out by the Polio vaccines and Polio is so rare in the USA today that hospitals no longer have the equipment to treat it. Only a fraction of a fraction of a percent of those vaccinated for Polio get polio and die from it. The fact is that you are a World class sucker who can do nothing but repeat the socialist party line like the zombie that you are.

So again 58 percent of all American deaths from covid were in fully vaccinated corpses and there is nothing that your woke fag lies can do to alter the truth that more vaccinated people are dying from covid than unvaccinated people.

I like you because you are so stupid that you do not even think, you just repeat like a parrot.

Polly want some crack?

Polio is not wiped out.


Actually polio strains 2 and 3 are wiped out in the wild. Your agreement is just not needed, however your jerking off here in public is very amusing


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
29-11-2022 23:06
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(20153)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:[quote]Into the Night wrote:I'm not dying.
Sure you are, everything that lives is dying.

Nope. Everything that lives is living. It's kind of rooted in the definition.

Swan wrote:
That said when you get covid again your likelihood of dying from the disease is HIGHER than an unvaxed person like me.

... but for you, it might already be too late. You are more susceptible to dying than you otherwise would be if you weren't living as much as you might be.


Sorry buffoon, but every day your telomeres get shorter and you are closer to death. All that lives is born to die

Now you can't even define 'life' and 'death'.
You don't even know what a telomere is, or what they have to do with life or death (nothing).


58 percent of American covid deaths are happening to fully vaxed and now dead morons. Your agreement is just not needed.

Your telomeres are getting shorter too faggy

Covid19 does not kill. Covid19 is not the 'vaccine'.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
29-11-2022 23:46
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(20153)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Nielsenbr56 wrote:
Sorry Swan, I'm not from your parts - so - well, educated. Of course the pandemic would exist if everyone was vaccinated, because vaccines are designed to avoid the worst effects of a disease, not prevent you getting it. Of course, you wouldn't know this because governments hide this sort of information in books.


Wrong sucker, because 2 of 3 strains of Polio were literally wiped out by the Polio vaccines and Polio is so rare in the USA today that hospitals no longer have the equipment to treat it. Only a fraction of a fraction of a percent of those vaccinated for Polio get polio and die from it. The fact is that you are a World class sucker who can do nothing but repeat the socialist party line like the zombie that you are.

So again 58 percent of all American deaths from covid were in fully vaccinated corpses and there is nothing that your woke fag lies can do to alter the truth that more vaccinated people are dying from covid than unvaccinated people.

I like you because you are so stupid that you do not even think, you just repeat like a parrot.

Polly want some crack?

Polio is not wiped out.


Actually polio strains 2 and 3 are wiped out in the wild. Your agreement is just not needed, however your jerking off here in public is very amusing

Polio strains 2 and 3 and not wiped out.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
29-11-2022 23:51
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(3136)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:[quote]Into the Night wrote:I'm not dying.
Sure you are, everything that lives is dying.

Nope. Everything that lives is living. It's kind of rooted in the definition.

Swan wrote:
That said when you get covid again your likelihood of dying from the disease is HIGHER than an unvaxed person like me.

... but for you, it might already be too late. You are more susceptible to dying than you otherwise would be if you weren't living as much as you might be.


Sorry buffoon, but every day your telomeres get shorter and you are closer to death. All that lives is born to die

Now you can't even define 'life' and 'death'.
You don't even know what a telomere is, or what they have to do with life or death (nothing).


58 percent of American covid deaths are happening to fully vaxed and now dead morons. Your agreement is just not needed.

Your telomeres are getting shorter too faggy

Covid19 does not kill. Covid19 is not the 'vaccine'.


58 percent of covid deaths are happening to fully vaxed people, just get over it because your vaccine makes you more likely to die.

Aint life great


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
30-11-2022 02:50
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(20153)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:[quote]Into the Night wrote:I'm not dying.
Sure you are, everything that lives is dying.

Nope. Everything that lives is living. It's kind of rooted in the definition.

Swan wrote:
That said when you get covid again your likelihood of dying from the disease is HIGHER than an unvaxed person like me.

... but for you, it might already be too late. You are more susceptible to dying than you otherwise would be if you weren't living as much as you might be.


Sorry buffoon, but every day your telomeres get shorter and you are closer to death. All that lives is born to die

Now you can't even define 'life' and 'death'.
You don't even know what a telomere is, or what they have to do with life or death (nothing).


58 percent of American covid deaths are happening to fully vaxed and now dead morons. Your agreement is just not needed.

Your telomeres are getting shorter too faggy

Covid19 does not kill. Covid19 is not the 'vaccine'.


58 percent of covid deaths are happening to fully vaxed people, just get over it because your vaccine makes you more likely to die.

Aint life great

Repetition (chanting). Done here.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
30-11-2022 04:05
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(3136)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:[quote]Into the Night wrote:I'm not dying.
Sure you are, everything that lives is dying.

Nope. Everything that lives is living. It's kind of rooted in the definition.

Swan wrote:
That said when you get covid again your likelihood of dying from the disease is HIGHER than an unvaxed person like me.

... but for you, it might already be too late. You are more susceptible to dying than you otherwise would be if you weren't living as much as you might be.


Sorry buffoon, but every day your telomeres get shorter and you are closer to death. All that lives is born to die

Now you can't even define 'life' and 'death'.
You don't even know what a telomere is, or what they have to do with life or death (nothing).


58 percent of American covid deaths are happening to fully vaxed and now dead morons. Your agreement is just not needed.

Your telomeres are getting shorter too faggy

Covid19 does not kill. Covid19 is not the 'vaccine'.


58 percent of covid deaths are happening to fully vaxed people, just get over it because your vaccine makes you more likely to die.

Aint life great

Repetition (chanting). Done here.


LOL you can chant all that you want because, the CDC reports that 58 percent of covid deaths are happening to fully vaxed people, just get over it because your vaccine makes you more likely to die.

Aint life great


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
30-11-2022 09:21
Nielsenbr56
☆☆☆☆☆
(32)
Consider if 100% of people were vaccinated - then deaths from covid would be 100% of vaccinated people, right? Also, the source of vaccines is traced back to the purposeful infection of a boy with cowpox in order to minimize the chance of death and disfigurement from the much worse smallpox. It didn't stop people contracting smallpox, but the vaccine (infection of cowpox) trained their immune system to fight the smallpox virus due to the external proteins being similar. That's all vaccines do - they train your own immune system. I quite understand you are not intelligent enough to admit your error in understanding, but at least others reading this might twig how much of a moron you are.
30-11-2022 14:08
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(3136)
Nielsenbr56 wrote:
Consider if 100% of people were vaccinated - then deaths from covid would be 100% of vaccinated people, right? Also, the source of vaccines is traced back to the purposeful infection of a boy with cowpox in order to minimize the chance of death and disfigurement from the much worse smallpox. It didn't stop people contracting smallpox, but the vaccine (infection of cowpox) trained their immune system to fight the smallpox virus due to the external proteins being similar. That's all vaccines do - they train your own immune system. I quite understand you are not intelligent enough to admit your error in understanding, but at least others reading this might twig how much of a moron you are.


I quite understand you are not intelligent enough to admit your error in understanding, but at least others reading this might be able to comprehend how much of a moron you are, because the fact remains that the Polio vaccine totally eradicated types 2 and 3 Polio strains because viruses need host to survive and Polio cannot spread in a vaxxed person. Now if the covid vaccine was working as you say then the people who contracted covid would have a preexisting immunity and would be able to fight off the worst effects of the disease, instead of dying with their vaccine card in their pocket. But you go on believing that the purpose of a vaccine is so that the vaccinated person can die of the same disease that the vaccine was supposed to provide immunity for, because the average mental patient like you has had 4 covid shots that the CDC now says are creating additional covid mortality as 58 percent of new covid deaths are among the vaccinated. So enjoy dying as no one needs or wants you anyway


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 30-11-2022 14:09
30-11-2022 23:37
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(3136)
Swan wrote:
Nielsenbr56 wrote:
Consider if 100% of people were vaccinated - then deaths from covid would be 100% of vaccinated people, right? Also, the source of vaccines is traced back to the purposeful infection of a boy with cowpox in order to minimize the chance of death and disfigurement from the much worse smallpox. It didn't stop people contracting smallpox, but the vaccine (infection of cowpox) trained their immune system to fight the smallpox virus due to the external proteins being similar. That's all vaccines do - they train your own immune system. I quite understand you are not intelligent enough to admit your error in understanding, but at least others reading this might twig how much of a moron you are.


I quite understand you are not intelligent enough to admit your error in understanding, but at least others reading this might be able to comprehend how much of a moron you are, because the fact remains that the Polio vaccine totally eradicated types 2 and 3 Polio strains because viruses need host to survive and Polio cannot spread in a vaxxed person. Now if the covid vaccine was working as you say then the people who contracted covid would have a preexisting immunity and would be able to fight off the worst effects of the disease, instead of dying with their vaccine card in their pocket. But you go on believing that the purpose of a vaccine is so that the vaccinated person can die of the same disease that the vaccine was supposed to provide immunity for, because the average mental patient like you has had 4 covid shots that the CDC now says are creating additional covid mortality as 58 percent of new covid deaths are among the vaccinated. So enjoy dying as no one needs or wants you anyway


LOL, do you idiots actually believe that if you do not comment, that the truth goes away? The truth will set you free, unless you choose to be a slave to government lies


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
01-12-2022 00:34
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(4522)
Swan wrote:
Nielsenbr56 wrote:
Consider if 100% of people were vaccinated - then deaths from covid would be 100% of vaccinated people, right? Also, the source of vaccines is traced back to the purposeful infection of a boy with cowpox in order to minimize the chance of death and disfigurement from the much worse smallpox. It didn't stop people contracting smallpox, but the vaccine (infection of cowpox) trained their immune system to fight the smallpox virus due to the external proteins being similar. That's all vaccines do - they train your own immune system. I quite understand you are not intelligent enough to admit your error in understanding, but at least others reading this might twig how much of a moron you are.


I quite understand you are not intelligent enough to admit your error in understanding, but at least others reading this might be able to comprehend how much of a moron you are, because the fact remains that the Polio vaccine totally eradicated types 2 and 3 Polio strains because viruses need host to survive and Polio cannot spread in a vaxxed person. Now if the covid vaccine was working as you say then the people who contracted covid would have a preexisting immunity and would be able to fight off the worst effects of the disease, instead of dying with their vaccine card in their pocket. But you go on believing that the purpose of a vaccine is so that the vaccinated person can die of the same disease that the vaccine was supposed to provide immunity for, because the average mental patient like you has had 4 covid shots that the CDC now says are creating additional covid mortality as 58 percent of new covid deaths are among the vaccinated. So enjoy dying as no one needs or wants you anyway


You do realize that viruses aren't species-specific, right. Polio in humans may be almost non-existent, doesn't mean it's gone forever. It was just the vaccine either, changes were made, to help prevent transmissions, other than human-to-human. Humans used to be a little sloppy, with little concern for hygiene, sanitation, household pests... A virus adapts/evolves through mutations. The infection doesn't always make perfect copies to shed and spread. Most mutations never survive, fortunately.

Your 58% means nothing. Most of the people dying from covid, were dying for years, from unrelated, serious medical issues. They have been eating a fistful of meds for breakfast, just live a mostly normal life, of visiting their doctor every month or so, for tests. They are going to get any shots, take any pills, recommended. They know they aren't going to get any better. any new issues aren't going to help either.

You skip a dose, you are no longer considered vaccinated. Vax-card expired/revoked. Only the seriously ill, or mandated by employers are still getting vaxxed. Your 58% will keep growing, since there is less media fear-mongering.
01-12-2022 00:42
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(3136)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
Nielsenbr56 wrote:
Consider if 100% of people were vaccinated - then deaths from covid would be 100% of vaccinated people, right? Also, the source of vaccines is traced back to the purposeful infection of a boy with cowpox in order to minimize the chance of death and disfigurement from the much worse smallpox. It didn't stop people contracting smallpox, but the vaccine (infection of cowpox) trained their immune system to fight the smallpox virus due to the external proteins being similar. That's all vaccines do - they train your own immune system. I quite understand you are not intelligent enough to admit your error in understanding, but at least others reading this might twig how much of a moron you are.


I quite understand you are not intelligent enough to admit your error in understanding, but at least others reading this might be able to comprehend how much of a moron you are, because the fact remains that the Polio vaccine totally eradicated types 2 and 3 Polio strains because viruses need host to survive and Polio cannot spread in a vaxxed person. Now if the covid vaccine was working as you say then the people who contracted covid would have a preexisting immunity and would be able to fight off the worst effects of the disease, instead of dying with their vaccine card in their pocket. But you go on believing that the purpose of a vaccine is so that the vaccinated person can die of the same disease that the vaccine was supposed to provide immunity for, because the average mental patient like you has had 4 covid shots that the CDC now says are creating additional covid mortality as 58 percent of new covid deaths are among the vaccinated. So enjoy dying as no one needs or wants you anyway


You do realize that viruses aren't species-specific, right. Polio in humans may be almost non-existent, doesn't mean it's gone forever. It was just the vaccine either, changes were made, to help prevent transmissions, other than human-to-human. Humans used to be a little sloppy, with little concern for hygiene, sanitation, household pests... A virus adapts/evolves through mutations. The infection doesn't always make perfect copies to shed and spread. Most mutations never survive, fortunately.

Your 58% means nothing. Most of the people dying from covid, were dying for years, from unrelated, serious medical issues. They have been eating a fistful of meds for breakfast, just live a mostly normal life, of visiting their doctor every month or so, for tests. They are going to get any shots, take any pills, recommended. They know they aren't going to get any better. any new issues aren't going to help either.

You skip a dose, you are no longer considered vaccinated. Vax-card expired/revoked. Only the seriously ill, or mandated by employers are still getting vaxxed. Your 58% will keep growing, since there is less media fear-mongering.


The Polio vaccines resulted in 2 of the 3 Polio strains being eradicated. Give up you lose and you also have a higher probability of dying from covid because you are vaccinated.

Have fun dying

https://www.who.int/news-room/feature-stories/detail/two-out-of-three-wild-poliovirus-strains-eradicated

Two out of three wild poliovirus strains eradicated
Global eradication of wild poliovirus type 3 declared on World Polio Day
24 October 2019

In an historic announcement on World Polio Day, an independent commission of experts concluded that wild poliovirus type 3 (WPV3) has been eradicated worldwide. Following the eradication of smallpox and wild poliovirus type 2, this news represents a historic achievement for humanity.



"The achievement of polio eradication will be a milestone for global health. Commitment from partners and countries, coupled with innovation, means of the three wild polio serotypes, only type one remains," said Dr Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, Director-General of the World Health Organization and Chair of the Global Polio Eradication Initiative (GPEI) Polio Oversight Board "We remain fully committed to ensuring that all necessary resources are made available to eradicate all poliovirus strains. We urge all our other stakeholders and partners to also stay the course until final success is achieved," he added.



There are three individual and immunologically-distinct wild poliovirus strains: wild poliovirus type 1 (WPV1), wild poliovirus type 2 (WPV2) and wild poliovirus type 3 (WPV3). Symptomatically, all three strains are identical, in that they cause irreversible paralysis or even death. But there are genetic and virologic differences which make these three strains three separate viruses that must each be eradicated individually.

WPV3 is the second strain of the poliovirus to be wiped out, following the certification of the eradication of WPV2 in 2015. The last case of WPV3 was detected in northern Nigeria in 2012. Since then, the strength and reach of the eradication programme's global surveillance system has been critical to verify that this strain is truly gone. Investments in skilled workers, innovative tools and a global network of laboratories have helped determine that no WPV3 exists anywhere in the world, apart from specimens locked in secure containment.


At a celebration event at the headquarters of the World Health Organization in Geneva, Switzerland, Professor David Salisbury, chair of the independent Global Commission for the Certification of Poliomyelitis Eradication, presented the official certificate of WPV3 eradication to Dr Adhanom Ghebreyesus. "Wild poliovirus type 3 is globally eradicated," said Professor Salisbury. "This is a significant achievement that should reinvigorate the eradication process and provides motivation for the final step – the eradication of wild poliovirus type 1. This virus remains in circulation in just two countries: Afghanistan and Pakistan. We cannot stop our efforts now: we must eradicate all remaining strains of all polioviruses. We do have good news from Africa: no wild poliovirus type 1 has been detected anywhere on the continent since 2016 in the face of ever improving surveillance. Although the region is affected by circulating vaccine-derived polioviruses, which must urgently be stopped, it does appear as if the continent is free of all wild polioviruses, a tremendous achievement."

Eradicating WPV3 proves that a polio-free world is achievable. Key to success will be the ongoing commitment of the international development community. To this effect, as part of a Global Health Week in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, in November 2019, the Reaching the Last Mile Forum will focus international attention on eradication of the world's deadliest diseases and provide an opportunity for world leaders and civil society organizations, notably Rotary International which is at the origin of this effort, to contribute to the last mile of polio eradication. The GPEI 2019–2023 Investment Case lays out the impact of investing in polio eradication. The polio eradication efforts have saved the world more than US$27 billion in health costs since 1988. A sustained polio-free world will generate further US$14 billion in savings by 2050, compared to the cost countries would incur for controlling the virus indefinitely.

So stop making up krappola


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
01-12-2022 05:58
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(20153)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:[quote]Into the Night wrote:I'm not dying.
Sure you are, everything that lives is dying.

Nope. Everything that lives is living. It's kind of rooted in the definition.

Swan wrote:
That said when you get covid again your likelihood of dying from the disease is HIGHER than an unvaxed person like me.

... but for you, it might already be too late. You are more susceptible to dying than you otherwise would be if you weren't living as much as you might be.


Sorry buffoon, but every day your telomeres get shorter and you are closer to death. All that lives is born to die

Now you can't even define 'life' and 'death'.
You don't even know what a telomere is, or what they have to do with life or death (nothing).


58 percent of American covid deaths are happening to fully vaxed and now dead morons. Your agreement is just not needed.

Your telomeres are getting shorter too faggy

Covid19 does not kill. Covid19 is not the 'vaccine'.


58 percent of covid deaths are happening to fully vaxed people, just get over it because your vaccine makes you more likely to die.

Aint life great

Repetition (chanting). Done here.


LOL you can chant all that you want because, the CDC reports that 58 percent of covid deaths are happening to fully vaxed people, just get over it because your vaccine makes you more likely to die.

Aint life great

LIF. Grow up. You are acting like a five year old.
Repetition (chanting).


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
01-12-2022 05:59
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(20153)
Nielsenbr56 wrote:
Consider if 100% of people were vaccinated - then deaths from covid would be 100% of vaccinated people, right? Also, the source of vaccines is traced back to the purposeful infection of a boy with cowpox in order to minimize the chance of death and disfigurement from the much worse smallpox. It didn't stop people contracting smallpox, but the vaccine (infection of cowpox) trained their immune system to fight the smallpox virus due to the external proteins being similar. That's all vaccines do - they train your own immune system. I quite understand you are not intelligent enough to admit your error in understanding, but at least others reading this might twig how much of a moron you are.

The Pfizer and J&J injections are not vaccines.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
01-12-2022 06:03
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(20153)
Swan wrote:
Nielsenbr56 wrote:
Consider if 100% of people were vaccinated - then deaths from covid would be 100% of vaccinated people, right? Also, the source of vaccines is traced back to the purposeful infection of a boy with cowpox in order to minimize the chance of death and disfigurement from the much worse smallpox. It didn't stop people contracting smallpox, but the vaccine (infection of cowpox) trained their immune system to fight the smallpox virus due to the external proteins being similar. That's all vaccines do - they train your own immune system. I quite understand you are not intelligent enough to admit your error in understanding, but at least others reading this might twig how much of a moron you are.


I quite understand you are not intelligent enough to admit your error in understanding, but at least others reading this might be able to comprehend how much of a moron you are, because the fact remains that the Polio vaccine totally eradicated types 2 and 3 Polio strains because viruses need host to survive and Polio cannot spread in a vaxxed person. Now if the covid vaccine was working as you say then the people who contracted covid would have a preexisting immunity and would be able to fight off the worst effects of the disease, instead of dying with their vaccine card in their pocket. But you go on believing that the purpose of a vaccine is so that the vaccinated person can die of the same disease that the vaccine was supposed to provide immunity for, because the average mental patient like you has had 4 covid shots that the CDC now says are creating additional covid mortality as 58 percent of new covid deaths are among the vaccinated. So enjoy dying as no one needs or wants you anyway
Polio has not been wiped out.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
01-12-2022 06:05
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(20153)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
Nielsenbr56 wrote:
Consider if 100% of people were vaccinated - then deaths from covid would be 100% of vaccinated people, right? Also, the source of vaccines is traced back to the purposeful infection of a boy with cowpox in order to minimize the chance of death and disfigurement from the much worse smallpox. It didn't stop people contracting smallpox, but the vaccine (infection of cowpox) trained their immune system to fight the smallpox virus due to the external proteins being similar. That's all vaccines do - they train your own immune system. I quite understand you are not intelligent enough to admit your error in understanding, but at least others reading this might twig how much of a moron you are.


I quite understand you are not intelligent enough to admit your error in understanding, but at least others reading this might be able to comprehend how much of a moron you are, because the fact remains that the Polio vaccine totally eradicated types 2 and 3 Polio strains because viruses need host to survive and Polio cannot spread in a vaxxed person. Now if the covid vaccine was working as you say then the people who contracted covid would have a preexisting immunity and would be able to fight off the worst effects of the disease, instead of dying with their vaccine card in their pocket. But you go on believing that the purpose of a vaccine is so that the vaccinated person can die of the same disease that the vaccine was supposed to provide immunity for, because the average mental patient like you has had 4 covid shots that the CDC now says are creating additional covid mortality as 58 percent of new covid deaths are among the vaccinated. So enjoy dying as no one needs or wants you anyway


You do realize that viruses aren't species-specific, right. Polio in humans may be almost non-existent, doesn't mean it's gone forever. It was just the vaccine either, changes were made, to help prevent transmissions, other than human-to-human. Humans used to be a little sloppy, with little concern for hygiene, sanitation, household pests... A virus adapts/evolves through mutations. The infection doesn't always make perfect copies to shed and spread. Most mutations never survive, fortunately.

Your 58% means nothing. Most of the people dying from covid, were dying for years, from unrelated, serious medical issues. They have been eating a fistful of meds for breakfast, just live a mostly normal life, of visiting their doctor every month or so, for tests. They are going to get any shots, take any pills, recommended. They know they aren't going to get any better. any new issues aren't going to help either.

You skip a dose, you are no longer considered vaccinated. Vax-card expired/revoked. Only the seriously ill, or mandated by employers are still getting vaxxed. Your 58% will keep growing, since there is less media fear-mongering.


The Polio vaccines resulted in 2 of the 3 Polio strains being eradicated. Give up you lose and you also have a higher probability of dying from covid because you are vaccinated.

Polio has not been wiped out. NONE of the variants of polio have been wiped out.
Covid19 does not kill.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
01-12-2022 07:59
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(4522)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
Nielsenbr56 wrote:
Consider if 100% of people were vaccinated - then deaths from covid would be 100% of vaccinated people, right? Also, the source of vaccines is traced back to the purposeful infection of a boy with cowpox in order to minimize the chance of death and disfigurement from the much worse smallpox. It didn't stop people contracting smallpox, but the vaccine (infection of cowpox) trained their immune system to fight the smallpox virus due to the external proteins being similar. That's all vaccines do - they train your own immune system. I quite understand you are not intelligent enough to admit your error in understanding, but at least others reading this might twig how much of a moron you are.


I quite understand you are not intelligent enough to admit your error in understanding, but at least others reading this might be able to comprehend how much of a moron you are, because the fact remains that the Polio vaccine totally eradicated types 2 and 3 Polio strains because viruses need host to survive and Polio cannot spread in a vaxxed person. Now if the covid vaccine was working as you say then the people who contracted covid would have a preexisting immunity and would be able to fight off the worst effects of the disease, instead of dying with their vaccine card in their pocket. But you go on believing that the purpose of a vaccine is so that the vaccinated person can die of the same disease that the vaccine was supposed to provide immunity for, because the average mental patient like you has had 4 covid shots that the CDC now says are creating additional covid mortality as 58 percent of new covid deaths are among the vaccinated. So enjoy dying as no one needs or wants you anyway


You do realize that viruses aren't species-specific, right. Polio in humans may be almost non-existent, doesn't mean it's gone forever. It was just the vaccine either, changes were made, to help prevent transmissions, other than human-to-human. Humans used to be a little sloppy, with little concern for hygiene, sanitation, household pests... A virus adapts/evolves through mutations. The infection doesn't always make perfect copies to shed and spread. Most mutations never survive, fortunately.

Your 58% means nothing. Most of the people dying from covid, were dying for years, from unrelated, serious medical issues. They have been eating a fistful of meds for breakfast, just live a mostly normal life, of visiting their doctor every month or so, for tests. They are going to get any shots, take any pills, recommended. They know they aren't going to get any better. any new issues aren't going to help either.

You skip a dose, you are no longer considered vaccinated. Vax-card expired/revoked. Only the seriously ill, or mandated by employers are still getting vaxxed. Your 58% will keep growing, since there is less media fear-mongering.


The Polio vaccines resulted in 2 of the 3 Polio strains being eradicated. Give up you lose and you also have a higher probability of dying from covid because you are vaccinated.

Have fun dying

https://www.who.int/news-room/feature-stories/detail/two-out-of-three-wild-poliovirus-strains-eradicated

Two out of three wild poliovirus strains eradicated
Global eradication of wild poliovirus type 3 declared on World Polio Day
24 October 2019

In an historic announcement on World Polio Day, an independent commission of experts concluded that wild poliovirus type 3 (WPV3) has been eradicated worldwide. Following the eradication of smallpox and wild poliovirus type 2, this news represents a historic achievement for humanity.



"The achievement of polio eradication will be a milestone for global health. Commitment from partners and countries, coupled with innovation, means of the three wild polio serotypes, only type one remains," said Dr Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, Director-General of the World Health Organization and Chair of the Global Polio Eradication Initiative (GPEI) Polio Oversight Board "We remain fully committed to ensuring that all necessary resources are made available to eradicate all poliovirus strains. We urge all our other stakeholders and partners to also stay the course until final success is achieved," he added.



There are three individual and immunologically-distinct wild poliovirus strains: wild poliovirus type 1 (WPV1), wild poliovirus type 2 (WPV2) and wild poliovirus type 3 (WPV3). Symptomatically, all three strains are identical, in that they cause irreversible paralysis or even death. But there are genetic and virologic differences which make these three strains three separate viruses that must each be eradicated individually.

WPV3 is the second strain of the poliovirus to be wiped out, following the certification of the eradication of WPV2 in 2015. The last case of WPV3 was detected in northern Nigeria in 2012. Since then, the strength and reach of the eradication programme's global surveillance system has been critical to verify that this strain is truly gone. Investments in skilled workers, innovative tools and a global network of laboratories have helped determine that no WPV3 exists anywhere in the world, apart from specimens locked in secure containment.


At a celebration event at the headquarters of the World Health Organization in Geneva, Switzerland, Professor David Salisbury, chair of the independent Global Commission for the Certification of Poliomyelitis Eradication, presented the official certificate of WPV3 eradication to Dr Adhanom Ghebreyesus. "Wild poliovirus type 3 is globally eradicated," said Professor Salisbury. "This is a significant achievement that should reinvigorate the eradication process and provides motivation for the final step – the eradication of wild poliovirus type 1. This virus remains in circulation in just two countries: Afghanistan and Pakistan. We cannot stop our efforts now: we must eradicate all remaining strains of all polioviruses. We do have good news from Africa: no wild poliovirus type 1 has been detected anywhere on the continent since 2016 in the face of ever improving surveillance. Although the region is affected by circulating vaccine-derived polioviruses, which must urgently be stopped, it does appear as if the continent is free of all wild polioviruses, a tremendous achievement."

Eradicating WPV3 proves that a polio-free world is achievable. Key to success will be the ongoing commitment of the international development community. To this effect, as part of a Global Health Week in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, in November 2019, the Reaching the Last Mile Forum will focus international attention on eradication of the world's deadliest diseases and provide an opportunity for world leaders and civil society organizations, notably Rotary International which is at the origin of this effort, to contribute to the last mile of polio eradication. The GPEI 2019–2023 Investment Case lays out the impact of investing in polio eradication. The polio eradication efforts have saved the world more than US$27 billion in health costs since 1988. A sustained polio-free world will generate further US$14 billion in savings by 2050, compared to the cost countries would incur for controlling the virus indefinitely.

So stop making up krappola


Reads like one of those 'for just $19 a month' commercials... Did you note the 'wild' buzzword in your advertisement? No polio virus eradicated, only the 'wild' version. Which them room, just in case there is a fresh outbreak of polio.

The polio eradication efforts have saved the world more than US$27 billion in health costs since 1988. A sustained polio-free world will generate further US$14 billion in savings by 2050, compared to the cost countries would incur for controlling the virus indefinitely.


If eradicated, why the need for more donations? Where are the $14 billion future savings, if there is no more virus, other than W.H.O. stockpile warheads?
01-12-2022 13:06
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(3136)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:[quote]Into the Night wrote:I'm not dying.
Sure you are, everything that lives is dying.

Nope. Everything that lives is living. It's kind of rooted in the definition.

Swan wrote:
That said when you get covid again your likelihood of dying from the disease is HIGHER than an unvaxed person like me.

... but for you, it might already be too late. You are more susceptible to dying than you otherwise would be if you weren't living as much as you might be.


Sorry buffoon, but every day your telomeres get shorter and you are closer to death. All that lives is born to die

Now you can't even define 'life' and 'death'.
You don't even know what a telomere is, or what they have to do with life or death (nothing).


58 percent of American covid deaths are happening to fully vaxed and now dead morons. Your agreement is just not needed.

Your telomeres are getting shorter too faggy

Covid19 does not kill. Covid19 is not the 'vaccine'.


58 percent of covid deaths are happening to fully vaxed people, just get over it because your vaccine makes you more likely to die.

Aint life great

Repetition (chanting). Done here.


LOL you can chant all that you want because, the CDC reports that 58 percent of covid deaths are happening to fully vaxed people, just get over it because your vaccine makes you more likely to die.

Aint life great

LIF. Grow up. You are acting like a five year old.
Repetition (chanting).


Thank you, but I would rather be a five-year-old telling the truth than the delusional government zombie liar that you are.

LOL you can chant all that you want because, the CDC reports that 58 percent of covid deaths are happening to fully vaxed people, with vaccine cards in their pockets. So just get over it because your vaccine makes you more likely to die.

Aint life great


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
01-12-2022 17:04
Nielsenbr56
☆☆☆☆☆
(32)
Here's the real pictures (yay! pictures, no need to read words!), by country: https://ourworldindata.org/covid-deaths-by-vaccination
Stop reading commie-backed propaganda pages.
01-12-2022 19:17
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(3136)
Nielsenbr56 wrote:
Here's the real pictures (yay! pictures, no need to read words!), by country: https://ourworldindata.org/covid-deaths-by-vaccination
Stop reading commie-backed propaganda pages.


Again the CDC is saying that 58 percent of covid deaths are happening to fully vaccinated people, however I cannot argue that the CDC is actually a group of filthy communists that want America exterminated like a bug colony. So you are actually partly correct at least about the commies. LOL you are also too dumb to format a link which doesn't say much about your IQ


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 01-12-2022 19:44
01-12-2022 20:42
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(20153)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:[quote]Into the Night wrote:I'm not dying.
Sure you are, everything that lives is dying.

Nope. Everything that lives is living. It's kind of rooted in the definition.

Swan wrote:
That said when you get covid again your likelihood of dying from the disease is HIGHER than an unvaxed person like me.

... but for you, it might already be too late. You are more susceptible to dying than you otherwise would be if you weren't living as much as you might be.


Sorry buffoon, but every day your telomeres get shorter and you are closer to death. All that lives is born to die

Now you can't even define 'life' and 'death'.
You don't even know what a telomere is, or what they have to do with life or death (nothing).


58 percent of American covid deaths are happening to fully vaxed and now dead morons. Your agreement is just not needed.

Your telomeres are getting shorter too faggy

Covid19 does not kill. Covid19 is not the 'vaccine'.


58 percent of covid deaths are happening to fully vaxed people, just get over it because your vaccine makes you more likely to die.

Aint life great

Repetition (chanting). Done here.


LOL you can chant all that you want because, the CDC reports that 58 percent of covid deaths are happening to fully vaxed people, just get over it because your vaccine makes you more likely to die.

Aint life great

LIF. Grow up. You are acting like a five year old.
Repetition (chanting).


Thank you, but I would rather be a five-year-old telling the truth than the delusional government zombie liar that you are.

LOL you can chant all that you want because, the CDC reports that 58 percent of covid deaths are happening to fully vaxed people, with vaccine cards in their pockets. So just get over it because your vaccine makes you more likely to die.

Aint life great

Grow up.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
01-12-2022 20:43
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(20153)
Nielsenbr56 wrote:
Here's the real pictures (yay! pictures, no need to read words!), by country: https://ourworldindata.org/covid-deaths-by-vaccination
Stop reading commie-backed propaganda pages.

Argument from randU fallacy. Covid19 does not kill.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
01-12-2022 20:48
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(3136)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:[quote]Into the Night wrote:I'm not dying.
Sure you are, everything that lives is dying.

Nope. Everything that lives is living. It's kind of rooted in the definition.

Swan wrote:
That said when you get covid again your likelihood of dying from the disease is HIGHER than an unvaxed person like me.

... but for you, it might already be too late. You are more susceptible to dying than you otherwise would be if you weren't living as much as you might be.


Sorry buffoon, but every day your telomeres get shorter and you are closer to death. All that lives is born to die

Now you can't even define 'life' and 'death'.
You don't even know what a telomere is, or what they have to do with life or death (nothing).


58 percent of American covid deaths are happening to fully vaxed and now dead morons. Your agreement is just not needed.

Your telomeres are getting shorter too faggy

Covid19 does not kill. Covid19 is not the 'vaccine'.


58 percent of covid deaths are happening to fully vaxed people, just get over it because your vaccine makes you more likely to die.

Aint life great

Repetition (chanting). Done here.


LOL you can chant all that you want because, the CDC reports that 58 percent of covid deaths are happening to fully vaxed people, just get over it because your vaccine makes you more likely to die.

Aint life great

LIF. Grow up. You are acting like a five year old.
Repetition (chanting).


Thank you, but I would rather be a five-year-old telling the truth than the delusional government zombie liar that you are.

LOL you can chant all that you want because, the CDC reports that 58 percent of covid deaths are happening to fully vaxed people, with vaccine cards in their pockets. So just get over it because your vaccine makes you more likely to die.

Aint life great

Grow up.
The CDC reports that 58 percent of covid mortalities are among retards like you with a vaccine card, and there is nothing you can do except die. Biden appreciates your sacrifice

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 01-12-2022 21:30
Page 1 of 212>





Join the debate Washington Post reports that a majority of covid deaths are happening to vaccinated people:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
BREAKING NEWS. New covid variant XBB.1.5, more likely to infect those who are vaccinated8028-01-2023 06:41
covid vaccine42409-01-2023 04:37
So why is covid better than southwest?1401-01-2023 03:21
COVID origins 'may have been tied' to China's bioweapons program: GOP report4328-12-2022 20:17
Question for Fauci and Rand Paul about covid 19. Sir's are there any classified files on covid 191802-12-2022 13:48
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact