Remember me
▼ Content

View Without the Van Alan Radiation Belts



Page 2 of 2<12
10-09-2017 08:15
James_
★★★☆☆
(801)
litesong wrote:
James_ wrote:
litesong wrote:
James_ wrote: And with star gazing, nothing you said makes me think either one of you have much of an interest in astronomy.

litesong wrote: ..."it was wondrous to see celestial objects 5arc-degrees off the horizon in the Pac. NW, that were near vertical in Australia"....
//////
It is good that James shows no ability to determine the truth of my statement.


If you're talking about a constellation led(?), etc then at what time are you watching it ?

Its good to see that James is wandering around trying to determine the meaning of, "...it was wondrous to see celestial objects 5arc-degrees off the horizon in the Pac. NW, that were near vertical in Australia....".


I think in a way this is a trick question. Aurora Australia?
10-09-2017 08:28
James_
★★★☆☆
(801)
@ITN,
There really isn't anything I can do about your bitterness. I'm not sure if what would make things right in the eyes of Native Americans is possible.
And I guess it all starts with it's not a perfect world.
10-09-2017 16:11
James_
★★★☆☆
(801)
@ITN,
I have told one woman I know that to try to impress her (a lot of women might think it's a romantic gesture) is if things work out for me to ask the British public if they could return Pocahontas' remains.
You might not know this but there is not a Powhatan tribe anymore. I would be making the request while I am a direct descendant (she's a many times removed great grandmother) I am not a Native American.
10-09-2017 18:40
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
James_ wrote:
litesong wrote:
James_ wrote:
litesong wrote:
James_ wrote: And with star gazing, nothing you said makes me think either one of you have much of an interest in astronomy.

litesong wrote: ..."it was wondrous to see celestial objects 5arc-degrees off the horizon in the Pac. NW, that were near vertical in Australia"....
//////
It is good that James shows no ability to determine the truth of my statement.

If you're talking about a constellation led(?), etc then at what time are you watching it ?

Its good to see that James is wandering around trying to determine the meaning of, "...it was wondrous to see celestial objects 5arc-degrees off the horizon in the Pac. NW, that were near vertical in Australia....".

I think in a way this is a trick question. Aurora Australia?

James shows he is totally confused about astronomy. I'm talking about "permanent" celestial objects, not "temporary" aurora.
10-09-2017 19:26
James_
★★★☆☆
(801)
litesong wrote:
James_ wrote:
litesong wrote:
James_ wrote:
litesong wrote:
James_ wrote: And with star gazing, nothing you said makes me think either one of you have much of an interest in astronomy.

litesong wrote: ..."it was wondrous to see celestial objects 5arc-degrees off the horizon in the Pac. NW, that were near vertical in Australia"....
//////
It is good that James shows no ability to determine the truth of my statement.

If you're talking about a constellation led(?), etc then at what time are you watching it ?

Its good to see that James is wandering around trying to determine the meaning of, "...it was wondrous to see celestial objects 5arc-degrees off the horizon in the Pac. NW, that were near vertical in Australia....".

I think in a way this is a trick question. Aurora Australia?

James shows he is totally confused about astronomy. I'm talking about "permanent" celestial objects, not "temporary" aurora.


Litesong,
You know as well as I do that the orientation you're talking about is constantly changing. That's like putting some guy who's been drinking in a round room and telling him to piss in the corner. :-p
10-09-2017 19:40
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
[b]James_ wrote:
litesong wrote: James shows he is totally confused about astronomy. I'm talking about "permanent" celestial objects, not "temporary" aurora.

Litesong,
... some guy...drinking... piss...
I talk about celestial objects, & now James talks about drinking & pissing. Bye, James.
Edited on 10-09-2017 19:41
10-09-2017 20:16
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(10183)
James_ wrote:
@ITN,
There really isn't anything I can do about your bitterness. I'm not sure if what would make things right in the eyes of Native Americans is possible.

Nothing. What is done is done.
James_ wrote:
And I guess it all starts with it's not a perfect world.

The world is what we make it. When evil men do what they do, the world is worse off for it.

Fortunately most men are not evil.


The Parrot Killer
10-09-2017 20:27
Tim the plumber
★★★★☆
(1295)
James_ wrote:
This view is from Senja, Norway. I think everyone will notice there are more stars and galaxies to be seen from this perspective.

https://www.facebook.com/visitsenja/videos/1903312136661873/?hc_ref=ARQSq3VkIcnYLTly7mylok2yRtwNX9LXC3i8kuTJLrR3NR4fHK4c-SFfJMkL4efu1Ow&fref=nf

@All,
One reason why I will not allow myself to become polarized with respect to global warming is being 1/2 Norwegian and having lived in Norway has allowed me to see things from different perspectives. And with climate change the goal should be to want to see the best possible solution realized.
And to restate my position once again which is mainly for wake's benefit, chances are that co2 is an intensifier in our atmosphere while waste heat is possibly the biggest threat. This includes building exciting atmospheric gases by the coatings they use to alter the frequency of light in our atmosphere.


I clicked on the link.

It took me to a video of storms and stars, a tropical or semitropical place by the looks of it. Not that many palm trees and cumulonimbus clouds in Normay.

The large number of stars is due to the lense they have used and the distance away from any city lights. And the exposure time on the photographs.

Best view of the stars is from Peru's destert mountains. Generally.

Is this the least educated population on any forum?
10-09-2017 22:03
still learning
★★☆☆☆
(244)
Tim the plumber wrote:

Is this the least educated population on any forum? [/color]


Very possibly.

Clearly the video has nothing to do with an aurora, but is instead about the Milky Way and lightning storms.

I hadn't noticed the palm trees in the linked video until you pointed them out, but if you bring it up in full-screen mode, there they are. If you follow the links associated with the video, looks like Indonesia, the Mount Bromo area, is the locale where it was taken.

Follow other links and you do have Senja aurora photos.

Good eye.
10-09-2017 23:20
James_
★★★☆☆
(801)
Tim the plumber wrote:
James_ wrote:
This view is from Senja, Norway. I think everyone will notice there are more stars and galaxies to be seen from this perspective.

https://www.facebook.com/visitsenja/videos/1903312136661873/?hc_ref=ARQSq3VkIcnYLTly7mylok2yRtwNX9LXC3i8kuTJLrR3NR4fHK4c-SFfJMkL4efu1Ow&fref=nf

@All,
One reason why I will not allow myself to become polarized with respect to global warming is being 1/2 Norwegian and having lived in Norway has allowed me to see things from different perspectives. And with climate change the goal should be to want to see the best possible solution realized.
And to restate my position once again which is mainly for wake's benefit, chances are that co2 is an intensifier in our atmosphere while waste heat is possibly the biggest threat. This includes building exciting atmospheric gases by the coatings they use to alter the frequency of light in our atmosphere.


I clicked on the link.

It took me to a video of storms and stars, a tropical or semitropical place by the looks of it. Not that many palm trees and cumulonimbus clouds in Normay.

The large number of stars is due to the lense they have used and the distance away from any city lights. And the exposure time on the photographs.

Best view of the stars is from Peru's destert mountains. Generally.

Is this the least educated population on any forum?


I guess if you're here it is. Wasn't it you that said I may not know much but that's why I'm right. It was. Of course could always say that according to you and still learning that a person would have to be stupid to post in here.
Edited on 10-09-2017 23:24
Page 2 of 2<12





Join the debate View Without the Van Alan Radiation Belts:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Max Planck and Pierre Prevost on Net Thermal Radiation and Net Heat3227-09-2019 02:43
AOC's Idiotic View On Climate Change415-09-2019 01:34
NET THERMAL RADIATION : You in a room as a reference.20113-09-2019 05:53
Black body radiation2919-08-2019 09:11
How does radiation heat CO2615-08-2019 05:38
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2019 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact