Remember me
▼ Content

Vasectomies or Spermicide Condoms

Vasectomies or Spermicide Condoms25-02-2020 19:52
mistytimes40
★☆☆☆☆
(76)
Edit: Pretty much covered in my last post and clarified.
Edited on 25-02-2020 20:12
25-02-2020 22:23
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
mistytimes40 wrote:

Why do you hate children? Two kids per household, isn't very good odds of successfully passing your family genes on to future generations. It's bad enough that to many kids die before they breed. But, we have these progressive democrats running our public schools, encouraging our kids to be gay/transgender. Neither of those progressive lifestyle choices are conducive to grandchildren, continuing the family genetic line.

Why put a limit on it. There are plenty of progressive democrat couples, unable to reproduce (thank God), for which to pass off the defectives, which were convinced to be gay, by the progressives.
25-02-2020 23:49
mistytimes40
★☆☆☆☆
(76)
HarveyH55 wrote:
mistytimes40 wrote:

Why do you hate children? Two kids per household, isn't very good odds of successfully passing your family genes on to future generations. It's bad enough that to many kids die before they breed. But, we have these progressive democrats running our public schools, encouraging our kids to be gay/transgender. Neither of those progressive lifestyle choices are conducive to grandchildren, continuing the family genetic line.

Why put a limit on it. There are plenty of progressive democrat couples, unable to reproduce (thank God), for which to pass off the defectives, which were convinced to be gay, by the progressives.

i could list about a million reasons, but you people seem to be dumber than a box of rocks
25-02-2020 23:53
mistytimes40
★☆☆☆☆
(76)
Knew i was talking to a moron when i saw (thank God)
25-02-2020 23:54
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14413)
mistytimes40 wrote:i could list about a million reasons, but you people seem to be dumber than a box of rocks

Apparently you couldn't even list one reason.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
25-02-2020 23:54
(14413)
mistytimes40 wrote:i could list about a million reasons, but you people seem to be dumber than a box of rocks

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
25-02-2020 23:55
mistytimes40
★☆☆☆☆
(76)
IBdaMann wrote:

What about why not to have children right now? You cant be this stupid
25-02-2020 23:55
(14413)
mistytimes40 wrote: Knew i was talking to a moron when i saw (thank God)

What's your native language?

25-02-2020 23:56
mistytimes40
★☆☆☆☆
(76)
IBdaMann wrote:
mistytimes40 wrote: Knew i was talking to a moron when i saw (thank God)

What's your native language?

Native language is, we aint in grammar school
26-02-2020 00:00
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
HarveyH55 wrote:
mistytimes40 wrote:

You are right HarveyH55. More kids means more consumers which increases the wealth of Republicans. After all, if the population has a natural decrease as many European countries are experiencing, it decreases the wealth of the rich. That's why they and the US needs immigrants. It protects the wealthy and their income.
An example is if the US population contracted by 10% because people had fewer kids, then stock values and portfolios would decrease as well. You are a Good Republican
26-02-2020 00:05
mistytimes40
★☆☆☆☆
(76)
Nothing against you James, but the rest seem like foreign bastards to me playing pretendo
26-02-2020 03:40
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
mistytimes40 wrote:
Nothing against you James, but the rest seem like foreign bastards to me playing pretendo

Thanks. I like checking in once in a while. One way to consider some in this forum is who are they? Ever watch the movie Deliverance with Burt Reynolds?
What you're not likely to find online is a forum where people would actually consider what it might take to bring about change. I think that's what these guys are afraid of. Have a good idea? Will it matter? If not then why care?
Or they might be motivated to do something productive and not reproductive.
What they don't understand though is that ideas can spread because people talk about them. Why I'll post on Yahoo . com. People do read those posts and some respond. And I never know, they might post the same thing to others. And if not, then it might just be like Rome. When our water supply becomes sufficiently depleted and inflation becomes a problem, with our debt in this country we won't be able to afford to do much. That doesn't matter to them.

Join the debate Vasectomies or Spermicide Condoms:

Remember me

▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact