Remember me
▼ Content

US Elects to Ditch Global Warming Crap

US Elects to Ditch Global Warming Crap09-11-2016 13:30
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14397)
On Tuesday, 8 October 2016, the people of the United States sent a clear message that they are tired of having belligerent warmizombies imposing religious Global Warming sermons on them and that they will elect Donald Trump if that is what is necessary to make it stop.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
09-11-2016 16:23
Surface Detail
★★★★☆
(1673)
All hail the American Idiocracy.
09-11-2016 18:38
(14397)
Surface Detail wrote: All hail the American Idiocracy.

We're happy to let the UK be the leader in saving our "climate" ...whatever that is ... from the "greenhouse effect" that is only happening in your fantasy.

How much should the UK spend on imaginary stuff anyway?

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
09-11-2016 19:32
climate scientist
★★☆☆☆
(257)
The WMO have released a report at the climate talks in Marrakech, stating that the five years since 2011 have been the warmest on record.

See here for details: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-37900400
09-11-2016 19:46
(14397)
climate scientist cited BBC News:The WMO have released a report at the climate talks in Marrakech, stating that the five years since 2011 have been the warmest on record.

Aaaah, the same lie propagated amongst the same gullible target audience of scientifically illiterate warmizombies. The opening words at the link are:

BBC News: New data released by the World Meteorological Organisation (WMO) shows that ...

... and as any sane person would have predicted, there's neither hide nor hair of any such data, much less of any margins of error.

The gullible never cease to amaze.

Fortunately for the US, Trump was elected and the US can now look forward to completely divorcing itself from the Global Warming religion crap.

09-11-2016 19:54
(14397)
climate scientist wrote: ... at the climate talks in Marrakech ...

What do they discuss at "climate" talks? Do they ever discuss what the "climate" is? Have they ever reached any agreement? The IPCC has never been able to define "climate" in any falsifiable way so I was wondering if perhaps they ever talk about that.

09-11-2016 20:45
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21592)
climate scientist wrote:
The WMO have released a report at the climate talks in Marrakech, stating that the five years since 2011 have been the warmest on record.

Only trouble is, we can't measure anything like a global temperature. We don't have sufficient instrumentation for it.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
09-11-2016 21:25
spot
★★★★☆
(1323)
Congratulations, The orange pussygrabber in chief is in the Whitehouse now. There is nothing and nobody to stop you guys from ****ing up the world now.

Just shows what being a self-confident **** can take you.

Have fun.
09-11-2016 21:32
spot
★★★★☆
(1323)
Into the Night wrote:
climate scientist wrote:

Only trouble is, we can't measure anything like a global temperature. We don't have sufficient instrumentation for it.

Sounds truthy, keep repeating that enough and dumb people might believe you. maybe that's the point.

IBdaMann wrote:
"Air" is not a body in and of itself. Ergo it is not a blackbody.

Planck's law describes the spectral density of electromagnetic radiation emitted by a black body in thermal equilibrium at a given temperature T.
09-11-2016 21:59
(14397)
spot wrote: Congratulations, The orange pussygrabber in chief is in the Whitehouse now. There is nothing and nobody to stop you guys from ****ing up the world now.

How fatalistic! How easy was it to convince you that Hillary Clinton was the world's only hope? Who convinced you of this?

Gullibility is a funny thing. How does it feel?

09-11-2016 22:03
(14397)
spot wrote: Sounds truthy

"Sounds"? The fact that you cannot immediately recognize it as true is probably not something you should be advertising.

Although you could educate yourself on matters of science, that would take work. It's likely best that you just stay living in denial.

09-11-2016 22:17
spot
★★★★☆
(1323)
IBdaMann wrote:

"Sounds"? The fact that you cannot immediately recognize it as true is probably not something you should be advertising.

Although you could educate yourself on matters of science, that would take work. It's likely best that you just stay living in denial.

Eh what, Who are you trying to convince? me? I Know that your an insane liar remember.

You won we lost have a beer and laugh at our expense. I think in the long term history will take a dim veiw of Trump but who cares when your upsetting people on the internet.

IBdaMann wrote:
"Air" is not a body in and of itself. Ergo it is not a blackbody.

Planck's law describes the spectral density of electromagnetic radiation emitted by a black body in thermal equilibrium at a given temperature T.
10-11-2016 02:35
(21592)
spot wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Eh what, Who are you trying to convince? me? I Know that your an insane liar remember.

You won we lost have a beer and laugh at our expense. I think in the long term history will take a dim veiw of Trump but who cares when your upsetting people on the internet.

Oh no, you don't to get off THAT easily!

After the Democrats subjected the gloat over the Republicans for EIGHT years, the least that can be done is to return the favor!

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
11-11-2016 02:08
Ceist
★★★☆☆
(592)
"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron." H.L. Menken (1920)

11-11-2016 05:14
(14397)
"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."

... thereafter Trump will be elected to drain the swamp.

11-11-2016 10:12
climate scientist
★★☆☆☆
(257)
Here is an article about the first few days of COP22 in Marrakech, if anyone is interested.

http://www.edie.net/news/9/COP22-climate-change-conference-in-Marrakesh-day-one-day-two-review?utm_content=bufferc0a79&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Lots of optimism, but also the recognition that there is lots of work to do - the Paris Agreement will only take us to 3.5 deg C, not keep us within the recommended 2 deg C (the 1.5 deg C limit is pretty much impossible).

People are worried about the implications of a Trump presidency on global fossil fuel emissions, however, now that the Paris Agreement has been ratified, the US is locked in to the Paris Agreement for the next 4 years (according to this article - although I read that it would 3 years elsewhere), which is about the same length of the term of Trump's presidency.

Australia has said that they will not be following Trump in trying to pull out of the Paris Agreement and that they are committed to efforts on climate change, which is also very positive news.
11-11-2016 16:26
(14397)
climate scientist wrote: Lots of optimism, but also the recognition that there is lots of work to do -

There just isn't much enthusiasm because an unfalsifiable deity cannot be changed/affected.

climate scientist wrote: the Paris Agreement will only take us to 3.5 deg C, not keep us within the recommended 2 deg C (the 1.5 deg C limit is pretty much impossible).

Gibberish. Humans cannot affect average global temperature. The Paris Agreement might as well have mandated that earth switch solar systems.

climate scientist wrote:People are worried about the implications of a Trump presidency on global fossil fuel emissions,

People are elated that a Trump presidency will eliminate US government affiliation with any and all "Climate" religious denominations.

climate scientist wrote:... however, now that the Paris Agreement has been ratified, the US is locked in to the Paris Agreement for the next 4 years

The US is not locked into anything. The US won't be doing any Global Warming worshiping.

climate scientist wrote: Australia has said that they will not be following Trump in trying to pull out of the Paris Agreement and that they are committed to efforts on climate change, which is also very positive news.

Awesome. We'll gladly let Australia be the global "Climate" leader and we'll watch how that works out for them.

The WACKY church of Global Warming is in freefall decline. We'll all be laughing about it in a few years.

17-11-2016 05:21
SamLauren1215
☆☆☆☆☆
(2)
Okay so I saw that you said there were no tangible facts for the case of global warming, so I was wondering where you got the information?
18-11-2016 00:03
(21592)
SamLauren1215 wrote:
Okay so I saw that you said there were no tangible facts for the case of global warming, so I was wondering where you got the information?

It's easy to find information on Global Warming. Just look up he doctrine from the Church of Global Warming. It's all over the internet.

The Parrot Killer

18-11-2016 14:37
(14397)
SamLauren1215 wrote:

The WACKY religious Global Warming dogma is based on the creed of "greenhouse effect."

"greenhouse effect" cannot be expressed in any falsifiable way that does not violate physics.

Join the debate US Elects to Ditch Global Warming Crap:

Remember me

▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact