Remember me
▼ Content

"Unprecedented" Wildfires TODAY. Thanks to Global Warming.

Page 5 of 5<<<345
09-07-2024 17:35
Im a BM
★★★☆☆
(960)
THIS IS THE 22,222 POSTS MILESTONE!

With this post, ITN has now racked up twenty two thousand two hundred and twenty two of them.

Too bad they didn't invite GFM back for the circle jerk.

Into the Night DID acknowledge that when he joined the site almost NINE YEARS AGO, there were a LOT more active posters than there are now.

"The Church of Global Warming isn't as popular as it used to be", was the explanation he offered for the dramatic decline in participation.

My own interpretation is that the change occurred because climate-debate.com became much uglier than it used to be, before the Church of Thermodenial established its cult here.

Even as more than one new member joined climate-debate.com every week, fewer and fewer members continued to actually participate.

Eventually, even participation by cult members declined.

About half of the most dedicated disciples of the Church of Thermodenial had also dropped out by the time I got here two years ago.

My interpretation is that the site had gotten so ugly that new members joined, based on what the home page promised, but then actually looked at the nature of the discussion and changed their minds.

By then, they had lost the element of surprise. Tree huggers could see that it was a gang rape ambush, so they never even put up their first posts.

It wasn't as much fun for the Church of Thermodenial any more.

But the few that still remain can join in these circle jerks, and praise each other for their scientific genius.

Who could possibly know more about the TRUE nature of thermodynamics than an aircraft mechanic?

Oh, and don't forget to mention PILOT.

Into the Night wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Im a BM wrote: Being an aircraft mechanic, chemist, engineer, industrial process and explosive expert isn't easy. It isn't even plausible.

Yep, it's plausible. I happen to know a few. You forgot to include "pilot," by the way.

Go to your nearest Air Force or Naval Aviation base and talk to the aircraft mechanics. Many are also private pilots, and many are studying engineering at night school to get their degree and to make a killing in the private sector.

Do you think he'll get past the base guards?

However, he doesn't have to. He can talk to other aircraft mechanics who do the same thing.

Remember he thinks aircraft mechanics have no knowledge of physics...that they are stupid grunts or something. But it's the aircraft mechanic that keeps those jets flying. Many are also pilots, so they can test their work, or move aircraft around as needed.
10-07-2024 03:50
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(22251)
Im a BM wrote:
THIS IS THE 22,222 POSTS MILESTONE!

wOOt!
Im a BM wrote:
Who could possibly know more about the TRUE nature of thermodynamics than an aircraft mechanic?

The following types of people tend to know a hell of a lot more than YOU do about thermodynamics:
* scientists
* aircraft mechanics
* auto mechanics
* equipment mechanics
* boiler operators
* power plant operators
* certified HVAC technicians
* masons
* locomotive engineers
* ship engineers
* chemists
* carpenters
* plumbers
* electricians
* pyrotechnicians (including display operators and manufacturers)
* industrial technicians (including most millwrights)
* farmers (including ranchers)

ALL of them realize that you cannot heat a warmer object with a cold one, like you try to do.
ALL of them realize that you cannot create energy out of nothing, like you try to do.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
11-07-2024 01:39
keepit
★★★★★
(3330)
2 billion people are online right now but only 4 of them are on this website. Why?
Edited on 11-07-2024 01:41
11-07-2024 03:50
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14728)
keepit wrote: 2 billion people are online right now but only 4 of them are on this website. Why?

If you were counting you then the actual number of people online is 3.

If you are asking why the fLIck you are online right now, I suppose the answer is that the other three are just really unlucky.
11-07-2024 04:34
keepit
★★★★★
(3330)
ibd,
So why are you here? Do you get paid?
11-07-2024 06:26
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(22251)
keepit wrote:
2 billion people are online right now but only 4 of them are on this website. Why?

Math error: 2 billion does not equal four.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
12-07-2024 03:47
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14728)
keepit wrote: ibd, So why are you here? Do you get paid?

Are you offering to pay me?

keepit, so why are you here? It's obviously not to learn anything. So why?
Page 5 of 5<<<345

Join the debate "Unprecedented" Wildfires TODAY. Thanks to Global Warming.:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Jury duty tomorrow, banned today123-07-2024 03:54
wildfires3513-05-2024 21:25
Climate change keeps making wildfires and smoke worse503-07-2023 03:40
B-17 and Bell King Cobra collided at Dallas air show today. Story at 11013-11-2022 01:38
And In Today's News1929-06-2021 03:20
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact