Remember me
▼ Content

United States tornadoes today


United States tornadoes today01-03-2017 00:50
GasGuzzler
★★★★☆
(1177)
There will be some tornadoes today, possibly a couple strong ones. I just thought I would get ahead of the warmies with this quick reminder.[img][/img]


This statement of yours helps you meet your obligation to bash Trump and stick your tongue up Obama's netherpipe in one efficient sentence. Well done.

~IBdaMann~
Attached image:

02-03-2017 00:57
Wake
★★★★★
(4026)
GasGuzzler wrote:
There will be some tornadoes today, possibly a couple strong ones. I just thought I would get ahead of the warmies with this quick reminder.[img][/img]


You don't actually believe that this will prevent the three horsemen of the apocalypse from pausing like our global warming do you?
02-03-2017 01:47
GasGuzzler
★★★★☆
(1177)
Wake wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
There will be some tornadoes today, possibly a couple strong ones. I just thought I would get ahead of the warmies with this quick reminder.[img][/img]


You don't actually believe that this will prevent the three horsemen of the apocalypse from pausing like our global warming do you?


No I suppose they won't pause.....Chief Dumbass could menopause though.....

I should find the correct thread to put the below graph into, but since we're on the subject of local events, I'll plug it in here. I believe it was Chief Fullabull that was claiming record drought and rain in California? A quick google and ooops....those pesky facts!

[img][/img]


This statement of yours helps you meet your obligation to bash Trump and stick your tongue up Obama's netherpipe in one efficient sentence. Well done.

~IBdaMann~
Attached image:


Edited on 02-03-2017 01:47
02-03-2017 04:19
Wake
★★★★★
(4026)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Wake wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
There will be some tornadoes today, possibly a couple strong ones. I just thought I would get ahead of the warmies with this quick reminder.[img][/img]


You don't actually believe that this will prevent the three horsemen of the apocalypse from pausing like our global warming do you?


No I suppose they won't pause.....Chief Dumbass could menopause though.....

I should find the correct thread to put the below graph into, but since we're on the subject of local events, I'll plug it in here. I believe it was Chief Fullabull that was claiming record drought and rain in California? A quick google and ooops....those pesky facts!

[img][/img]


Little more than chaff in the wind to the Three Headless Horse's Asses. "It doesn't say CO2 anywhere so it isn't CO2". Uh, it is an important data set used in the calculations of past CO2. But I suppose he thinks that people go back in time and take air samples.

If you are willing to believe in a baseless theory because the American Medical Association approves it I suppose time travel is a done deal.
02-03-2017 06:30
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
Wake wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Wake wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
There will be some tornadoes today, possibly a couple strong ones. I just thought I would get ahead of the warmies with this quick reminder.[img][/img]

You don't actually believe that this will prevent the three horsemen of the apocalypse from pausing like our global warming do you?

No I suppose they won't pause.....Chief Dumbass could menopause though.....
I should find the correct thread to put the below graph into, but since we're on the subject of local events, I'll plug it in here. I believe it was Chief Fullabull that was claiming record drought and rain in California? A quick google and ooops....those pesky facts!
[img][/img]

Little more than chaff in the wind to the Three Headless Horse's Asses. "It doesn't say CO2 anywhere so it isn't CO2". Uh, it is an important data set used in the calculations of past CO2. But I suppose he thinks that people go back in time and take air samples.
If you are willing to believe in a baseless theory because the American Medical Association approves it I suppose time travel is a done deal.

Trying to say the west coast ain't record sopping wet by limiting a graph to the Southwest (which is strangely sopping wet, too) is like saying AGW denier liar whiners only whine. Seattle & Portland set February rain records & February Vancouver, BC was only one fifth of an inch from setting a record. Sacramento set a two month January+ February rainfall record, endangering U.S. citizens down stream from the flood-filled Oroville dam & other dams were endangered.
Don' worra "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiners wake-me-up & gaslighter". Records are meant to be broken, & they WILL be broken..... sooner than later, without AGW.

From now on, AGW denier liar whiners will volunteer to be in front of endangered dams & they'll hold the dams from breeching. All is saved!
Edited on 02-03-2017 06:38
02-03-2017 13:53
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
litesong wrote:
Wake wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Wake wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
There will be some tornadoes today, possibly a couple strong ones. I just thought I would get ahead of the warmies with this quick reminder.[img][/img]

You don't actually believe that this will prevent the three horsemen of the apocalypse from pausing like our global warming do you?

No I suppose they won't pause.....Chief Dumbass could menopause though.....
I should find the correct thread to put the below graph into, but since we're on the subject of local events, I'll plug it in here. I believe it was Chief Fullabull that was claiming record drought and rain in California? A quick google and ooops....those pesky facts!
[img][/img]

Little more than chaff in the wind to the Three Headless Horse's Asses. "It doesn't say CO2 anywhere so it isn't CO2". Uh, it is an important data set used in the calculations of past CO2. But I suppose he thinks that people go back in time and take air samples.
If you are willing to believe in a baseless theory because the American Medical Association approves it I suppose time travel is a done deal.

Trying to say the west coast ain't record sopping wet by limiting a graph to the Southwest (which is strangely sopping wet, too) is like saying AGW denier liar whiners only whine. Seattle & Portland set February rain records & February Vancouver, BC was only one fifth of an inch from setting a record. Sacramento set a two month January+February rainfall record, endangering U.S. citizens down stream from the flood-filled Oroville dam & other dams were endangered.
Don' worra "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiners wake-me-up & gaslighter". Records are meant to be broken, & they WILL be broken..... sooner than later, with AGW.

From now on, AGW denier liar whiners will volunteer to be in front of endangered dams & they'll hold the dams from breeching. All is saved!

Add Santa Rosa to the rain pour....~ 52 inches in the last year....~ 19 inches this past January.
Edited on 02-03-2017 14:23
02-03-2017 14:56
GasGuzzler
★★★★☆
(1177)
limiting a graph to the Southwest


Sorry about that. Here's the lower 48.

[img][/img]


This statement of yours helps you meet your obligation to bash Trump and stick your tongue up Obama's netherpipe in one efficient sentence. Well done.

~IBdaMann~
Attached image:

02-03-2017 15:09
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
litesong wrote:
litesong wrote:
Wake wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Wake wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
There will be some tornadoes today, possibly a couple strong ones. I just thought I would get ahead of the warmies with this quick reminder.[img][/img]

You don't actually believe that this will prevent the three horsemen of the apocalypse from pausing like our global warming do you?

No I suppose they won't pause.....Chief Dumbass could menopause though.....
I should find the correct thread to put the below graph into, but since we're on the subject of local events, I'll plug it in here. I believe it was Chief Fullabull that was claiming record drought and rain in California? A quick google and ooops....those pesky facts!
[img][/img]

Little more than chaff in the wind to the Three Headless Horse's Asses. "It doesn't say CO2 anywhere so it isn't CO2". Uh, it is an important data set used in the calculations of past CO2. But I suppose he thinks that people go back in time and take air samples.
If you are willing to believe in a baseless theory because the American Medical Association approves it I suppose time travel is a done deal.

Trying to say the west coast ain't record sopping wet by limiting a graph to the Southwest (which is strangely sopping wet, too) is like saying AGW denier liar whiners only whine. Seattle & Portland set February rain records & February Vancouver, BC was only one fifth of an inch from setting a record. Sacramento set a two month January+February rainfall record, endangering U.S. citizens down stream from the flood-filled Oroville dam & other dams were endangered.
Don' worra "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiners wake-me-up & gaslighter". Records are meant to be broken, & they WILL be broken..... sooner than later, with AGW.

From now on, AGW denier liar whiners will volunteer to be in front of endangered dams & they'll hold the dams from breeching. All is saved!

Add Santa Rosa to the rain pour....~ 52 inches in the last year....~ 19 inches this past January.

"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner gaslighter" gassed:
limiting a graph to the Southwest
Sorry about that. Here's the lower 48.
[img][/img]
[/quote] Attached image:
litesong wrote:
Ah, a follow up graph.... ending in 2010....just wonderfully up-to-date....NOT!!!
Edited on 02-03-2017 15:31
02-03-2017 15:19
GasGuzzler
★★★★☆
(1177)
I thought you said CO2 was causing more severe rainfall AND drought. If this were true, the curves in the graph would be getting wider from about 1950 and on. There's 60 years of data to disprove your theory. You're the one crying wolf. YOU show me that data that proves your point.
Edited on 02-03-2017 16:08
02-03-2017 17:06
Wake
★★★★★
(4026)
GasGuzzler wrote:
I thought you said CO2 was causing more severe rainfall AND drought. If this were true, the curves in the graph would be getting wider from about 1950 and on. There's 60 years of data to disprove your theory. You're the one crying wolf. YOU show me that data that proves your point.


Arguing with one of the three Headless Horse's Asses isn't going to solve anything. The US with the election of Trump has turned it's back on the hoax of global warming which was ONLY instituted to test whether they have been successful in miseducating the Millennial Generation enough so that they would follow their "leaders" like the sheep they have been bred to be.

You used to be able to read and write by the time you graduated from the second grade in the US. Now first year college students may never have read and entire book in their entire lives. You can get out of high school almost totally illiterate. No child left behind don'cha know?

With the institution of Brexit. Great Britain has turned it's back on the phoney claim after phony claim of the IPCC.

The world is returning to sanity and not the world where a homosexual and a transvestite are in the White House and we do not have a President blowing cocaine in front of his Secret Service guards because they are sworn to secrecy. We are going after a media that didn't report that "Senator Obama" was involved in a couple of murders and one was his homosexual Pastor who was murdered because he would not allow Obama to run for President without telling the world what he was. About the man WHO IS ON YOUTUBE admitting he had several homosexual affairs with Obama and disappeared off of the face of the Earth - undoubtedly murdered for his temerity.

This is the world of Obama and liberalism. This is the guilt ridden rich white man who would make up for slavery by enslaving the rest of the white race saving themselves of course.

The power hungry, the deviants and the criminals of this country and hence the world have lost now and forever.
02-03-2017 17:50
Surface Detail
★★★★☆
(1673)
Wake wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
I thought you said CO2 was causing more severe rainfall AND drought. If this were true, the curves in the graph would be getting wider from about 1950 and on. There's 60 years of data to disprove your theory. You're the one crying wolf. YOU show me that data that proves your point.


Arguing with one of the three Headless Horse's Asses isn't going to solve anything. The US with the election of Trump has turned it's back on the hoax of global warming which was ONLY instituted to test whether they have been successful in miseducating the Millennial Generation enough so that they would follow their "leaders" like the sheep they have been bred to be.

You used to be able to read and write by the time you graduated from the second grade in the US. Now first year college students may never have read and entire book in their entire lives. You can get out of high school almost totally illiterate. No child left behind don'cha know?

With the institution of Brexit. Great Britain has turned it's back on the phoney claim after phony claim of the IPCC.

The world is returning to sanity and not the world where a homosexual and a transvestite are in the White House and we do not have a President blowing cocaine in front of his Secret Service guards because they are sworn to secrecy. We are going after a media that didn't report that "Senator Obama" was involved in a couple of murders and one was his homosexual Pastor who was murdered because he would not allow Obama to run for President without telling the world what he was. About the man WHO IS ON YOUTUBE admitting he had several homosexual affairs with Obama and disappeared off of the face of the Earth - undoubtedly murdered for his temerity.

This is the world of Obama and liberalism. This is the guilt ridden rich white man who would make up for slavery by enslaving the rest of the white race saving themselves of course.

The power hungry, the deviants and the criminals of this country and hence the world have lost now and forever.

You're a complete nutcase.
02-03-2017 18:11
Wake
★★★★★
(4026)
Surface Detail wrote:
Wake wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
I thought you said CO2 was causing more severe rainfall AND drought. If this were true, the curves in the graph would be getting wider from about 1950 and on. There's 60 years of data to disprove your theory. You're the one crying wolf. YOU show me that data that proves your point.


Arguing with one of the three Headless Horse's Asses isn't going to solve anything. The US with the election of Trump has turned it's back on the hoax of global warming which was ONLY instituted to test whether they have been successful in miseducating the Millennial Generation enough so that they would follow their "leaders" like the sheep they have been bred to be.

You used to be able to read and write by the time you graduated from the second grade in the US. Now first year college students may never have read and entire book in their entire lives. You can get out of high school almost totally illiterate. No child left behind don'cha know?

With the institution of Brexit. Great Britain has turned it's back on the phoney claim after phony claim of the IPCC.

The world is returning to sanity and not the world where a homosexual and a transvestite are in the White House and we do not have a President blowing cocaine in front of his Secret Service guards because they are sworn to secrecy. We are going after a media that didn't report that "Senator Obama" was involved in a couple of murders and one was his homosexual Pastor who was murdered because he would not allow Obama to run for President without telling the world what he was. About the man WHO IS ON YOUTUBE admitting he had several homosexual affairs with Obama and disappeared off of the face of the Earth - undoubtedly murdered for his temerity.

This is the world of Obama and liberalism. This is the guilt ridden rich white man who would make up for slavery by enslaving the rest of the white race saving themselves of course.

The power hungry, the deviants and the criminals of this country and hence the world have lost now and forever.

You're a complete nutcase.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwgD-8Bj_Qs

https://www.google.com/search?q=picture+of+Michelle+as+a+man&rlz=1C1KMZB_enUS532US532&espv=2&biw=1422&bih=684&tbm=isch&imgil=FvzbLVOtM76swM%253A%253BvvQa3c8G2juwFM%253Bhttp%25253A%25252F%25252Fwww.zenzoneforum.com%25252Fthreads%25252F26474-Michelle-Obama-is-a-Man-Proof!-video%25252Fpage3&source=iu&pf=m&fir=FvzbLVOtM76swM%253A%252CvvQa3c8G2juwFM%252C_&usg=__l1jIe9JVVOgUJQzwEJsQGjk3dJc%3D&ved=0ahUKEwi54PvLmrjSAhXIslQKHSF3C3wQyjcIMw&ei=3EO4WLmCLcjl0gKh7q3gBw#imgrc=FvzbLVOtM76swM:

It's always easy to spot your heros. Either they're gay deviants or criminals.
02-03-2017 19:21
spot
★★★★☆
(1019)
Wake wrote:
Surface Detail wrote:
Wake wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
I thought you said CO2 was causing more severe rainfall AND drought. If this were true, the curves in the graph would be getting wider from about 1950 and on. There's 60 years of data to disprove your theory. You're the one crying wolf. YOU show me that data that proves your point.


Arguing with one of the three Headless Horse's Asses isn't going to solve anything. The US with the election of Trump has turned it's back on the hoax of global warming which was ONLY instituted to test whether they have been successful in miseducating the Millennial Generation enough so that they would follow their "leaders" like the sheep they have been bred to be.

You used to be able to read and write by the time you graduated from the second grade in the US. Now first year college students may never have read and entire book in their entire lives. You can get out of high school almost totally illiterate. No child left behind don'cha know?

With the institution of Brexit. Great Britain has turned it's back on the phoney claim after phony claim of the IPCC.

The world is returning to sanity and not the world where a homosexual and a transvestite are in the White House and we do not have a President blowing cocaine in front of his Secret Service guards because they are sworn to secrecy. We are going after a media that didn't report that "Senator Obama" was involved in a couple of murders and one was his homosexual Pastor who was murdered because he would not allow Obama to run for President without telling the world what he was. About the man WHO IS ON YOUTUBE admitting he had several homosexual affairs with Obama and disappeared off of the face of the Earth - undoubtedly murdered for his temerity.

This is the world of Obama and liberalism. This is the guilt ridden rich white man who would make up for slavery by enslaving the rest of the white race saving themselves of course.

The power hungry, the deviants and the criminals of this country and hence the world have lost now and forever.

You're a complete nutcase.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwgD-8Bj_Qs

https://www.google.com/search?q=picture+of+Michelle+as+a+man&rlz=1C1KMZB_enUS532US532&espv=2&biw=1422&bih=684&tbm=isch&imgil=FvzbLVOtM76swM%253A%253BvvQa3c8G2juwFM%253Bhttp%25253A%25252F%25252Fwww.zenzoneforum.com%25252Fthreads%25252F26474-Michelle-Obama-is-a-Man-Proof!-video%25252Fpage3&source=iu&pf=m&fir=FvzbLVOtM76swM%253A%252CvvQa3c8G2juwFM%252C_&usg=__l1jIe9JVVOgUJQzwEJsQGjk3dJc%3D&ved=0ahUKEwi54PvLmrjSAhXIslQKHSF3C3wQyjcIMw&ei=3EO4WLmCLcjl0gKh7q3gBw#imgrc=FvzbLVOtM76swM:

It's always easy to spot your heros. Either they're gay deviants or criminals.


You having a fit again? Why were you so desperate to defend Milo Yiannopoulos if homosexuality is such an issue for you?


IBdaMann wrote:
"Air" is not a body in and of itself. Ergo it is not a blackbody.


Planck's law describes the spectral density of electromagnetic radiation emitted by a black body in thermal equilibrium at a given temperature T.
02-03-2017 21:34
Tim the plumber
★★★★☆
(1285)
Wake wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
I thought you said CO2 was causing more severe rainfall AND drought. If this were true, the curves in the graph would be getting wider from about 1950 and on. There's 60 years of data to disprove your theory. You're the one crying wolf. YOU show me that data that proves your point.


Arguing with one of the three Headless Horse's Asses isn't going to solve anything. The US with the election of Trump has turned it's back on the hoax of global warming which was ONLY instituted to test whether they have been successful in miseducating the Millennial Generation enough so that they would follow their "leaders" like the sheep they have been bred to be.

You used to be able to read and write by the time you graduated from the second grade in the US. Now first year college students may never have read and entire book in their entire lives. You can get out of high school almost totally illiterate. No child left behind don'cha know?

With the institution of Brexit. Great Britain has turned it's back on the phoney claim after phony claim of the IPCC.

The world is returning to sanity and not the world where a homosexual and a transvestite are in the White House and we do not have a President blowing cocaine in front of his Secret Service guards because they are sworn to secrecy. We are going after a media that didn't report that "Senator Obama" was involved in a couple of murders and one was his homosexual Pastor who was murdered because he would not allow Obama to run for President without telling the world what he was. About the man WHO IS ON YOUTUBE admitting he had several homosexual affairs with Obama and disappeared off of the face of the Earth - undoubtedly murdered for his temerity.

This is the world of Obama and liberalism. This is the guilt ridden rich white man who would make up for slavery by enslaving the rest of the white race saving themselves of course.

The power hungry, the deviants and the criminals of this country and hence the world have lost now and forever.


Oh God......
02-03-2017 23:40
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
GasGuzzler wrote:
I thought you said CO2 was causing more severe rainfall AND drought. If this were true, the curves in the graph would be getting wider from about 1950 and on.

Oh... you didn't note the integrated area under the curve from ~ 1967 to ~ 1998 was much larger than the integrated area under the curve from ~ 1904 to ~ 1929.
Edited on 02-03-2017 23:41
03-03-2017 00:48
GasGuzzler
★★★★☆
(1177)
If your theory about CO2 causing increased rain AND drought, your chart would have to look something like this instead. I can seem to find one like this. Can you?


This statement of yours helps you meet your obligation to bash Trump and stick your tongue up Obama's netherpipe in one efficient sentence. Well done.

~IBdaMann~
Attached image:

03-03-2017 02:25
Wake
★★★★★
(4026)
Tim the plumber wrote:
Wake wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
I thought you said CO2 was causing more severe rainfall AND drought. If this were true, the curves in the graph would be getting wider from about 1950 and on. There's 60 years of data to disprove your theory. You're the one crying wolf. YOU show me that data that proves your point.


Arguing with one of the three Headless Horse's Asses isn't going to solve anything. The US with the election of Trump has turned it's back on the hoax of global warming which was ONLY instituted to test whether they have been successful in miseducating the Millennial Generation enough so that they would follow their "leaders" like the sheep they have been bred to be.

You used to be able to read and write by the time you graduated from the second grade in the US. Now first year college students may never have read and entire book in their entire lives. You can get out of high school almost totally illiterate. No child left behind don'cha know?

With the institution of Brexit. Great Britain has turned it's back on the phoney claim after phony claim of the IPCC.

The world is returning to sanity and not the world where a homosexual and a transvestite are in the White House and we do not have a President blowing cocaine in front of his Secret Service guards because they are sworn to secrecy. We are going after a media that didn't report that "Senator Obama" was involved in a couple of murders and one was his homosexual Pastor who was murdered because he would not allow Obama to run for President without telling the world what he was. About the man WHO IS ON YOUTUBE admitting he had several homosexual affairs with Obama and disappeared off of the face of the Earth - undoubtedly murdered for his temerity.

This is the world of Obama and liberalism. This is the guilt ridden rich white man who would make up for slavery by enslaving the rest of the white race saving themselves of course.

The power hungry, the deviants and the criminals of this country and hence the world have lost now and forever.


Oh God......


I know that sounds like total insanity. And it would be if it weren't 100% true.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwgD-8Bj_Qs

This man has disappeared and I'll guarantee you that he isn't in a witness protection program.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vF6HGlgzxps

http://abc7chicago.com/archive/5854125/

This was a homosexual member of the group called "Down Low" which Jeremiah Wright managed. He and two others were set up by Wright with Obama as homosexual lovers. All three of them died within a month after Obama was declared. Two of them were declared by the police as homicides and left unsolved. The third died from many side effects of AIDS but they would have been controllable if he had gotten to an emergency room on time. So it is possible that this too was an indirect homicide.

The rest of it is logical - cocaine addicts like heroin are for life. They can stop for short periods of time but the slightest stress sets them uncontrollably off again. As a musician I saw it until I was sick of it. I was in three bands and my brother one. Every one of them is dead from OD or the effects on the heart of coke. I was the only one that wouldn't touch that crap. Every one died before 50 years old.

Obama with millions at his disposal had the best medical care complete with doctor/patient confidentiality.
03-03-2017 03:20
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner gaslighter" gushed:
If your theory about CO2 causing increased rain AND drought, your chart would have to look something like this instead. I can seem to find one like this. Can you?

Presently, non-phase change, infra-red energy absorbing GHGs plus feedback effects are small excursions from natural variations plus natural feedbacks. Once natural variations plus feedbacks become small excursions from non-phase change, infra-red energy absorbing GHGs plus feedback effects, looking like your super-imposed chart, civilization will no longer be civilization.
03-03-2017 03:55
GasGuzzler
★★★★☆
(1177)
Once natural variations plus feedbacks become small excursions from non-phase change, infra-red energy absorbing GHGs plus feedback effects, looking like your super-imposed chart, civilization will no longer be civilization.


So GHGs are not yet causing floods AND drought? Can I please get a solid statement from you?


This statement of yours helps you meet your obligation to bash Trump and stick your tongue up Obama's netherpipe in one efficient sentence. Well done.

~IBdaMann~
03-03-2017 07:20
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner gaslighter" gassed:
litesong wrote: Once natural variations plus feedbacks become small excursions from non-phase change, infra-red energy absorbing GHGs plus feedback effects, looking like your super-imposed chart, civilization will no longer be civilization.

So GHGs are not yet causing floods AND drought? Can I please get a solid statement from you?

I have, but you choose to mis-interpret. Somehow, you believe if you win arguments here, then the world will know your genius. Me.... my mission is to show that large percentages of AGW denier liar whiners are old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pigs... which many are.
Edited on 03-03-2017 07:26
03-03-2017 07:32
GasGuzzler
★★★★☆
(1177)
Well first it was drought, then it started raining so it was floods. Then it was both but now it seems you're saying maybe not just yet. Then something about uncivilization, or possible no civilization at all?

Help?
03-03-2017 10:53
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner gaslighter" gassed:Help...

Jesus he'p is close, sinna! His Mercy is broad. Let us purchase His Grace with our Need, today.....Today!!
/////
Meanwhile:
litesong wrote:
As Sally Yates (& Rachel Maddow) determined long ago, Flynn's mouth was wide open with Russia (at the orders of Don't rump?) & now Flynn's gone. They say that Flynn skunked Pence. They gotta keep Pence clean because he'll have to take over AFTER "Don'T rump" gets the deep six.
To repeat: What did "Don'T-rump" know...... & when did he know it?
Oh, yeah. Sally Yates was fired by "Don't rump".... fer tellin' da truth. "Don'T rump" determines that truth ain't what I need.
As reported by CNN & later Chris Hayes of MSNBC:
White House contacts(Don'T rump, himself?) has made multiple(?) contacts with the FBI to squash reports of Trump-Russian pre-election contacts to swing election results... by unauthorized White House Chief of Staff Reince Priebus. This is direct & extensive illegal pressure to influence investigation into "Don'T rump" pre-election possibility of international collusion to break the election.
Obstruction of justice is the big starter motor that shoved Nixon out of the Presidency.
Also, six White House Aides were together, marched out of the White House for failure to pass FBI security clearances. With the inability of "Don'T rump" to timely fill positions, add another six, those six in the White House, who were security risks.
Next week the incompetent White House pukey proud pig racists will begin Chinese Fire Drills around the White House.
///////
Whoops! The Chinese Fire Drill started early. Jeff Sessions won't lead any investigation against "Don'T rump". Sessions may have opened his mouth wide enough to get him escorted out of the WH..... & to jail.
More importantly. A leaked report that Rachael Maddow reported on tonight: that follows up another leaked report that countries of origin do NOT effectively narrow lists of possible terrorists.... Homeland Security reports that strong Vetting also does NOT narrow lists of possible terrorists..... because terrorists grow to fruition WITHIN THE UNITED STATES, ITSELF.
"Don'T rump's" efforts to ban immigrates HASN'T AND WILL NOT effectively decrease terrorism within the U.S. Instantly, "Don'T rump" has shuttled off to the side his EFFORT NO. 2 to ban immigrates. Homeland Security determines banning immigrates CAN'T fight terrorism.
What did "Don'T rump" know.... & when did he know it.
Edited on 03-03-2017 11:05
03-03-2017 16:50
Wake
★★★★★
(4026)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Once natural variations plus feedbacks become small excursions from non-phase change, infra-red energy absorbing GHGs plus feedback effects, looking like your super-imposed chart, civilization will no longer be civilization.


So GHGs are not yet causing floods AND drought? Can I please get a solid statement from you?


When you are a pin-head it is difficult to explain anything you say.

I'm still waiting for it to soak through that viscuous fluid that Surface Detail calls a brain how tree ring research would indicate levels of CO2 in the atmosphere. After all, that is SUCH a difficult grasp.
03-03-2017 16:54
Wake
★★★★★
(4026)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Well first it was drought, then it started raining so it was floods. Then it was both but now it seems you're saying maybe not just yet. Then something about uncivilization, or possible no civilization at all?

Help?


Don't you have this yet? This is the method of the True Believers - you blame any weather variation on Global Warming. Even nice sunny weather. We just heard these morons telling us that an early spring was the sign of global warming. Apparently early winters causing rapid recovery of the ice sheets in the arctic were the sign of global warming as well. In California there have been 9 droughts the same or worse that the one California just went through - and each one ended in a flood just like the one we just went through. But to morons this is a sign of global warming.
03-03-2017 16:54
GasGuzzler
★★★★☆
(1177)
Somehow, you believe if you win arguments here, then the world will know your genius. Me.... my mission is to show that large percentages of AGW denier liar whiners are old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pigs... which many are.


So you are here to call people out for being conservative and will argue anything right down political party lines.

I'm not here to win any argument. I know I will not change one warmies mind.
I am here because I'm tired of bending over and paying your belief. I don't care what you believe...until you piss in MY cheerios, then I care. Believe what you want, take whatever actions you want. You are free to do as you choose.


You can ask me to do my part saving the planet when YOU have done yours. That doesn't mean spouting off on a forum. It means the only CO2 you ever contribute to air is from breathing. Myself and millions of others only see you as the hypocrites you are. Certainly you don't support Algore telling you to ride your bike, carpool, or ride the bus, as he flies away in private and VERY inefficient Gulfstream?


This statement of yours helps you meet your obligation to bash Trump and stick your tongue up Obama's netherpipe in one efficient sentence. Well done.

~IBdaMann~
03-03-2017 17:14
Wake
★★★★★
(4026)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Somehow, you believe if you win arguments here, then the world will know your genius. Me.... my mission is to show that large percentages of AGW denier liar whiners are old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pigs... which many are.


So you are here to call people out for being conservative and will argue anything right down political party lines.

I'm not here to win any argument. I know I will not change one warmies mind.
I am here because I'm tired of bending over and paying your belief. I don't care what you believe...until you piss in MY cheerios, then I care. Believe what you want, take whatever actions you want. You are free to do as you choose.


You can ask me to do my part saving the planet when YOU have done yours. That doesn't mean spouting off on a forum. It means the only CO2 you ever contribute to air is from breathing. Myself and millions of others only see you as the hypocrites you are. Certainly you don't support Algore telling you to ride your bike, carpool, or ride the bus, as he flies away in private and VERY inefficient Gulfstream?


But being a stupid hypocrite is part and parcel of being a True Believer. Do you suppose for one second that Chief Dumbass would stop using his car, taking a commercial aircraft to go somewhere or running his home heater at 72 degrees in the winter? You can go to these "climate change protests" at Cal Berkeley and see the students arrive in 1988 Cadillacs with million dollar paint jobs on them. Complete with 8 mpg in the city engines. And on the way to the "protest" they try to run bicyclists off of the road.
04-03-2017 05:53
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" woofs:... being a True Believer.

"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" TRULY BELIEVES it can get answers from people long gone.
litesong wrote:
The other day "wake-me-up" addressed someone who hadn't been around for 6 years. Now "wake-me-up" addresses another poster, AS IF THEY ARE CURRENTLY HERE, who posted ONLY ONCE & 2 & 2/3rds YEARS AGO.
"wake-me-up" needs to.... wake-up!
"wake-me-up" needs to.... wake-up!
"wake-me-up" needs to.... wake-up!
10-03-2017 00:11
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" woofs: Do you suppose for one second that Chief Dumbass would stop using his car, taking a commercial aircraft....home heater at 72 degrees in the winter...1988 Cadillacs with million dollar paint jobs on them.... 8 mpg in the city engines....run bicyclists off of the road.

In the 70's at 13,000 feet while getting 35mpg using a non-turbo small engine, I passed a dozen 8mpg vehicles chocking on the steep passes. In later years, I averaged 40mpg, enjoying 14,000 foot mountains & hiking them. A 787 airliner gets 90 passenger-miles per gallon. Yer body ain't rugalatin' itself proparly if'n ya neet 72 deg. heat.
Edited on 10-03-2017 00:42




Join the debate United States tornadoes today:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Medieval warm period was way hotter than today's climate. 1 C hotter globally. So why IPCC do not ack019-04-2019 16:33
What an Indian monsoon 130,000 years ago tells us about climate change today027-03-2019 22:27
Would Errornius (I mean Arrhenius) admit his calculation error if he were alive today?316-03-2019 18:27
Big World Cup day today.408-07-2018 00:12
After 100 years with ExxonMobil... 20 African countries no better off today1123-06-2018 20:08
Articles
Arnold Schwarzenegger: Address to the United Nations on Global Climate Change
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2019 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact