12-01-2023 20:22
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21559)
Swan wrote:
...deleted Mantra 40a...

40a

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
12-01-2023 20:23
(21559)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Climate is a description of how you perceive the environment around you. There is possible way to experience the entire planet, all at the same moment in time.

The so-called global climate, is a 30 year average, right? An average, is a ratio of two or more data points. But, totally meaningless if you are comparing two or more dissimilar things. The polar climate is never, ever similar to tropical climate. There is no chance of an overlap, anytime.

So you ...deleted Mantra 40a...

40a.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
12-01-2023 20:26
(21559)
Swan wrote:
...deleted Mantra 40a...
The Earth's climate system consists of air, water, land, and life (or, as they are often called, the atmosphere, hydrosphere, geosphere, and biosphere).

Climate is not a state of matter, life, or any 'sphere'.
Swan wrote:
Phenomena outside of the Earth (mainly the sun, but also cosmic dust and meteorite impacts) also affect its climate.

There is no such thing as a global climate.

The Parrot Killer

12-01-2023 20:46
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14378)
Swan wrote:Says the idiot who claims that the Earth has no climate just like the moon.

When did the moon ever claim that the Earth has no climates?
12-01-2023 21:48
(14378)
Swan wrote:LOL [since] the Earth has no [global] climate, what makes the Earth's climates different [from] the moon['s climates]?

Stupid question. The earth's climates involve a substantive atmosphere and everything that comes along with it. The moon's climates do not.

Swan wrote:The Earth's climate system, i.e. global climate, consists of air, water, land, and life (or, as they are often called, the atmosphere, hydrosphere, geosphere, and biosphere).

Incorrect. Earth consists of its atmosphere, its lithosphere, its hydrosphere and its biosphere. You are trying to hijack the term "Earth" and to substitute it with the terms "climate system" and "global climate."

You should seek the people who actually need two new additional terms for Earth and use the terms "climate system" and "global climate" with them. You could offer to throw in "quantum computing" as a bonus term for "Earth" if they really need a third.

Swan wrote: Phenomena outside of Earth (mainly the sun, but also cosmic dust and meteorite impacts) may affect Earth.

Well, duh!
13-01-2023 00:09
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Climate is a description of how you perceive the environment around you. There is possible way to experience the entire planet, all at the same moment in time.

The so-called global climate, is a 30 year average, right? An average, is a ratio of two or more data points. But, totally meaningless if you are comparing two or more dissimilar things. The polar climate is never, ever similar to tropical climate. There is no chance of an overlap, anytime.

So you also believe that the Earth has no global climate like the Moon. Seriously get medicated

Global climate is meaningless fantasy, delusional. You easily fall under the marketing spell, lacking the cognitive skills, or mental-muscle to realize it's totally made up bullshit. The lack of glacier moraines in Florida, should be a huge red flag, that not ever place on the planet experiences Arctic conditions.

Maybe you should stop medicating, and let the chemical-fog to lift. Obviously the drugs are blocking much of your 130 IQ...

LOL if the Earth has no climate, what makes the Earth different than the Moon? Really kid you need to take your pills

The Earth's climate system consists of air, water, land, and life (or, as they are often called, the atmosphere, hydrosphere, geosphere, and biosphere). Phenomena outside of the Earth (mainly the sun, but also cosmic dust and meteorite impacts) also affect its climate.

LOL none of the government shrinks have an answer.

Typical

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
13-01-2023 02:38
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5195)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

So you also believe that the Earth has no global climate like the Moon. Seriously get medicated

Global climate is meaningless fantasy, delusional. You easily fall under the marketing spell, lacking the cognitive skills, or mental-muscle to realize it's totally made up bullshit. The lack of glacier moraines in Florida, should be a huge red flag, that not ever place on the planet experiences Arctic conditions.

Maybe you should stop medicating, and let the chemical-fog to lift. Obviously the drugs are blocking much of your 130 IQ...

LOL if the Earth has no climate, what makes the Earth different than the Moon? Really kid you need to take your pills

The Earth's climate system consists of air, water, land, and life (or, as they are often called, the atmosphere, hydrosphere, geosphere, and biosphere). Phenomena outside of the Earth (mainly the sun, but also cosmic dust and meteorite impacts) also affect its climate.

Your obviously dazed and confused, and typing with a liberal-lisp... Climate, environment, and ecosystems aren't global, and aren't the same thing.
13-01-2023 02:52
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

Your obviously dazed and confused, and typing with a liberal-lisp... Climate, environment, and ecosystems aren't global, and aren't the same thing.

LOL, the confused one is you as I voted for Trump twice. Still waiting for you to describe how the Earth has no climate like the Moon has no climate, or are all the shrinks over there as confused as you are?

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

13-01-2023 04:32
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
Swan wrote:
Still waiting for you to describe how the Earth has no climate

Still waiting for your to quote one person here who said the Earth has no climate.
You can claim it all you want. Prove it to be true, or quit being such a lying douche.

Waiting.....

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
13-01-2023 06:24
(14378)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:

Still waiting for your to quote one person here who said the Earth has no climate.
You can claim it all you want. Prove it to be true, or quit being such a lying douche.

Waiting.....

All Swan has are demands for clarification of positions that are not held ... and 40a's
13-01-2023 08:05
(5195)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

LOL, the confused one is you as I voted for Trump twice. Still waiting for you to describe how the Earth has no climate like the Moon has no climate, or are all the shrinks over there as confused as you are?

You have a serious reading comprehension issue... Earth has many unique climates. There is no single, global climate, that describes the entire planet. Too complicated for your giant 130 IQ? For a global climate to exist, those conditions must exist, least occasionally, all across the planet. What's the similarities between the Arctic and the Tropics?
13-01-2023 15:13
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:

Waiting.....

IBdaMann has said multiple times that the Earth has no climate, something that you believed was not provable until I made the Moon comparison.

I eat government shrinks for breakfast and Krapp out jellybeans for your dessert.

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 13-01-2023 15:15
13-01-2023 15:24
(14378)
Swan wrote:IBdaMann has said multiple times that the Earth has no climate

I have never stated that, nor have I ever held that position.

I have always been clear. The earth has millions of climates. The earth has no global climate.

You have a serious reading comprehension problem. I think someone might have mentioned this already.
Edited on 13-01-2023 15:25
13-01-2023 15:43
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
IBdaMann wrote:

I have always been clear. The earth has millions of climates. The earth has no global climate.

You have a serious reading comprehension problem. I think someone might have mentioned this already.

LOL the government shrinks are on the run as clearly the Earth has a global climate as the Moon does not.

The fact is that what you choose to believe in order to argue has no effect on reality, and that your reality is that no one cares what you babble, except for me because as previously stated you make me smile from ear to ear.

You may now call your fellow shrinky dinky

ULTRA MAGA

13-01-2023 16:32
(14378)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

LOL the government shrinks are on the run as clearly the Earth has a global climate as the Moon does not.

40a

Swan wrote:The fact is that what you choose to believe in order to argue has no effect on reality,

You are wasting bandwidth implying that I consider reality to be merely a dependent variable, a function of my perception. It's just another bogus position you are assigning to me.

I forgot which fallacy is the "assign bogus position to opponent and attack opponent over the bogus position assigned."
13-01-2023 20:40
(21559)
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:

Waiting.....

IBdaMann has said multiple times that the Earth has no climate,

He never did. Stop making stuff up.
Swan wrote:
something that you believed was not provable until I made the Moon comparison.

40a.
Swan wrote:
I eat government shrinks for breakfast and Krapp out jellybeans for your dessert.

40a.

The Parrot Killer

13-01-2023 21:16
(21559)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

40a

Swan wrote:The fact is that what you choose to believe in order to argue has no effect on reality,

You are wasting bandwidth implying that I consider reality to be merely a dependent variable, a function of my perception. It's just another bogus position you are assigning to me.

I forgot which fallacy is the "assign bogus position to opponent and attack opponent over the bogus position assigned."
It's called a strawman fallacy. This particular combination is sometimes called a strawman ad hominem or a strawman insult fallacy.

It's just 40a all over again.

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 13-01-2023 21:18
13-01-2023 21:41
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
IBdaMann wrote:

So we agree as the Earth clearly has a climate, I knew that you would see it my way. Finally you are waking up. See when you take your meds you almost make sense.

Almost

ULTRA MAGA

13-01-2023 21:45
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
Into the Night wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

40a

It's called a strawman fallacy. This particular combination is sometimes called a strawman ad hominem or a strawman insult fallacy.

Good girl....................

ULTRA MAGA

14-01-2023 00:49
(21559)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

So we agree ...deleted Mantra 40a...

40a.

The Parrot Killer

14-01-2023 00:50
(21559)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

40a

40a.

The Parrot Killer

14-01-2023 01:16
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

40a.

LOL you know damn well that 40a does not apply in any fashion, and that 2tpdq is the wave, so stop babbling

ULTRA MAGA

14-01-2023 03:27
(5195)
So if Earth has a 30-year, global average climate, where is it? Where on earth, are the places that most closely resemble the global climate? California? An average should reflect what we experience over much of the planet surface, which is water...
14-01-2023 03:49
James_
★★★★★
(2152)
HarveyH55 wrote:
So if Earth has a 30-year, global average climate, where is it? Where on earth, are the places that most closely resemble the global climate? California? An average should reflect what we experience over much of the planet surface, which is water...

I think they were talking about your spinchter. What's its average temperature?
Should I ask GiGi or gfm?
14-01-2023 04:17
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
HarveyH55 wrote:

Let me guess, they told you that you really matter.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

ULTRA MAGA

14-01-2023 05:32
James_
★★★★★
(2152)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

I watched one porn movie and this guy did the other guy and he said what you said. Did you watch that movie to? It was about sheep, shepherds and bending over. Jews like sheep, right? Just like you and Mary Shelley's Frankenstein.
How great authors think alike.
Just odd how Mary Shelley, the Bible and the Torah all say the same thing. Her
story might've been about the resurrection of Jesus. His story like hers is about resurrecting the dead.
I am disappointed. I wanted to be "bad" but I failed.

What is wrong with placing you're "member" in the right place?
Edited on 14-01-2023 06:15
14-01-2023 06:36
James_
★★★★★
(2152)
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

I watched one porn movie and this guy did the other guy and he said what you said. Did you watch that movie to? It was about sheep, shepherds and bending over. Jews like sheep, right? Just like you and Mary Shelley's Frankenstein.
story might've been about the resurrection of Jesus. His story like hers is about resurrecting the dead.

You guys don't get this, dick another guy and he'll cum 2 life.It's porn.
14-01-2023 14:49
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

So you had fun at the Klan cross burning

ULTRA MAGA

14-01-2023 21:21
(21559)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

40a.

40a.

The Parrot Killer

14-01-2023 21:23
(21559)
HarveyH55 wrote:

There is no such thing as a 'global climate'.
Earth has many climates.

Climate has no value associated with it. There is nothing to 'average'. You might as well try to 'average' the color red and a mouse.

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 14-01-2023 21:23
14-01-2023 21:42
(21559)
James_ wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

I think they were talking about your spinchter. What's its average temperature?
Should I ask GiGi or gfm?

There is no 'average temperature'. Temperature is just temperature. See the 0th law of thermodynamics.

The Parrot Killer

14-01-2023 21:43
(21559)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

...deleted Mantra 40a...

40a.

The Parrot Killer

14-01-2023 21:48
(21559)
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

...deleted Mantra 40a...

...deleted Mantra 40a...40h...

Incoherency. No argument presented.

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 14-01-2023 21:49
14-01-2023 21:55
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

40a.

40a.

Is that really the most intelligent thing that you can figure out to say?

ULTRA MAGA

14-01-2023 22:04
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
Into the Night wrote:
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

...deleted Mantra 40a...

Your obvious fantasy is that another living human take you seriously enough to argue with you.

Not today loser

ULTRA MAGA

15-01-2023 06:20
(21559)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

...deleted Mantra 40a...

40a.

The Parrot Killer

15-01-2023 06:21
(21559)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

40a.

40a.

40a.

The Parrot Killer

15-01-2023 14:42
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

40a.

40a.

40a.

LOL at least your inane repetitive chants are consistent.

Silly girl

ULTRA MAGA

15-01-2023 20:48
(21559)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

40a.

40a.

40a.

The Parrot Killer

16-01-2023 03:20
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

40a.

40a.

40a.

LOL so you figured out that the more words that you use the dumber you seem.

ULTRA MAGA

Page 2 of 3<123>

Join the debate UN says ozone layer slowly healing, hole to mend by 2066:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Transgender dickhead as-hole jerkoff shoots up Christian school. CNN praises the loser and blames Trump028-03-2023 02:05
CO2 Is Helping the Ozone Layer to Recover113-08-2022 05:54
Are We on the Brink of a 'New Little Ice Age? Woods Hole Oceanographic15819-02-2021 02:07
High CO2 levels can destabilize marine layer clouds106-03-2019 22:01
What would be temperature near surface if there is no ozone layer in stratosphere?207-01-2019 19:26
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact