Remember me
▼ Content

Ultra Vires - Latin for "Wisconsin will Flip for Trump"

Page 2 of 2<12
07-12-2020 08:04
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14390)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:...Trump is going to win ...
How many states will he "flip"? All 50?

I can't tell. If he flips all six then Trump wins.
If Trump gets enough States to "abstain" such that neither Biden nor Trump have 270 votes then the matter goes to the House and Trump wins in that scenario by an avalanche.

I don't know what path the State Assemblies are going to take but The result at the end of that tunnel is that Trump wins.

tmiddles wrote: Hey do you know which democrats have been convicted?

When I become curious I'll ask Into the Night.

tmiddles wrote:ITN knows somehow.

He's not totally incompetent.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
Edited on 07-12-2020 08:05
07-12-2020 09:15
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3979)
IBdaMann wrote:

How could that not be something you're interested in?

Would you say you're disinterested in the DNC plot despite what your posts here would indicate?
07-12-2020 11:09
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21588)
tmiddles wrote:
Into the Night wrote:...Some Democrats have already been convicted....
??? Let me guess what you'll say about that entirely bazaar statement. RQAA?

Contextomy fallacy.
tmiddles wrote:
Into the Night wrote:.The House is Democrat control..
Trump had a Republican House and Senate for his first 2 years.

RINOs are republicans in name only. They are really just Democrats.
tmiddles wrote:
Into the Night wrote:WRONG. Courts to NOT have authority to write law..They threw out the law.
Yes they did. They settled a conflict between two laws. Did you think I stated that they had written a new law? Like with a fresh piece of paper? No I didn't say that.

Yes you did, liar.
tmiddles wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
How do you, IBD, "KNOW" what the law is?
Read the law, stupid. It's not secret.
IBdaMann wrote:The law was exressed in English ...
Ah but it seems it is with you guys. How/where do you ITN read Wisconsin law? IBD? INFOWARS?

RQAA
tmiddles wrote:
Into the Night wrote:.. the election commission broke the law...
What would you say his chances are to win in court and what will you think if he doesn't?

RQAA

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
07-12-2020 11:11
(21588)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:What will you say when Trump wins in the legislature?
In all fours states he needs to win the presidency or in just the one state he'd needs to destroy the country? I guess I'd say that the US died faster that I though it could.

It's not dead. The States are rising up against this sham of an election.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
07-12-2020 11:15
(21588)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:...Trump is going to win ...
How many states will he "flip"? All 50? Come on let's get a prediction as you seem toknow so many things all of a sudden.

Hey do you know which democrats have been convicted? ITN knows somehow.
Into the Night wrote:Some Democrats have already been convicted. More will follow.
You tell me and then I'll alert the press.

The press already knows, but won't report it.
tmiddles wrote:
The guys who insisted NOTHING CAN BE KNOWN are now just full of knowledge it's amazing.

No one has said nothing can be known, liar.
tmiddles wrote:
Is it INFOWARS again?

RQAA

The Parrot Killer

07-12-2020 11:16
(21588)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

How could that not be something you're interested in?

Would you say you're disinterested in the DNC plot despite what your posts here would indicate?

RQAA

The Parrot Killer

07-12-2020 15:31
(14390)
tmiddles wrote: How could that not be something you're interested in?

1. pick something in which you are not curious
2. explain how it could be something in which you are not interested.

tmiddles wrote: Would you say you're disinterested in the DNC plot despite what your posts here would indicate?

Is it just me or did you change subjects right there?

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
07-12-2020 19:52
(21588)
IBdaMann wrote:
tmiddles wrote: How could that not be something you're interested in?

1. pick something in which you are not curious
2. explain how it could be something in which you are not interested.

tmiddles wrote: Would you say you're disinterested in the DNC plot despite what your posts here would indicate?

Is it just me or did you change subjects right there?

He changed the subject. He's also just asking the same questions over and over again, even though you've answered them, I have answered them, gfm has answered them, and Harvey has answered them.

He's just trolling now.

The Parrot Killer

07-12-2020 21:24
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
tmiddles wrote:

I think you meant bizarre (an adjective)? Using bazaar (a noun) as an adjunct makes no sense here...

tmiddles wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
How do you, IBD, "KNOW" what the law is?
Read the law, stupid. It's not secret.
IBdaMann wrote:The law was exressed in English ...
Ah but it seems it is with you guys. How/where do you ITN read Wisconsin law? IBD? INFOWARS?

RQAA.
Edited on 07-12-2020 21:33
08-12-2020 20:35
(21588)
gfm7175 wrote:
tmiddles wrote:

I think you meant bizarre (an adjective)? Using bazaar (a noun) as an adjunct makes no sense here...

He flunked English.

The Parrot Killer

11-12-2020 21:18
(14390)
Re: Wisonsin

If you haven't seen Phill Kline's testimony at the public hearing before the Wisconsin Assembly Committee on Campaigns and Elections then you need to listen to it, understand it and know it.

He has encapsulated all the political, financial and legal issues of this election better than anyone else thus far.

11-12-2020 21:36
(3979)
IBdaMann wrote:...Phill Kline's testimony...

Garbage in, Garbage out

"Kline's desire to investigate and prosecute Kansas abortion providers was so fervent that he was found by a state disciplinary panel to have engaged in a pattern of unethical conduct, including presenting false testimony and illegally acquiring medical records of women planning abortions.

In the end, the Kansas Supreme Court determined there was "clear and convincing evidence" to require indefinite suspension of Kline's law license in 2013."
11-12-2020 22:04
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:
Re: Wisonsin

If you haven't seen Phill Kline's testimony at the public hearing before the Wisconsin Assembly Committee on Campaigns and Elections then you need to listen to it, understand it and know it.

He has encapsulated all the political, financial and legal issues of this election better than anyone else thus far.

BINGO!! I tuned into the hearing during my lunch hour and this is what I caught, in no particular order:

** A Democrat legislator from Madison whining about covid (not the topic at hand) and the hearing being a sham.
** A Democrat legislator from Milwaukee whining about covid (not the topic at hand) and the hearing being a sham.
** A young adult speaker who identified as a politically-libertarian postal worker who talked about the concerns he had regarding how ballots were being handled and about receiving orders from above regarding backdating ballots that were received after the deadline. He also thought it was odd that ballots dwindled down just before election day, yet picked up again immediately after election day.
** Bickering about how the hearing was being conducted and the rules for it and that nothing is gonna get done if they keep bickering about it.
** A Democrat legislator from Eau Claire asking some stupid question and whining about something. Obviously, the Democrats here are not at all interested in digging deeper into anything or even questioning anything. Many of them aren't even interested in participating in the hearing ("a sham", they were calling it).
** The very good speaker that IBD pointed out (Phill Kline)... He made many good points as already described. I liked the part about the illegal ballot boxes and our laws regarding that, and I will dive into that deeper since I was also reading through the SCOTUS docket documents regarding the Texas case...

Let's just say that I found our dumbass State AG Josh Kaul's response to the ballot box issue quite fascinating... I will bold the couple of parts that heavily intrigued me... He said, and I quote:

Texas argues that voters violated Wisconsin law
when they delivered their absentee ballots to drop
boxes set up by local election officials around the
state. Officials designated these boxes as absentee
delivery sites to handle the expected increase in
absentee voting during the November election cycle.
They followed Commission advice on establishing
secure drop boxes where voters could deliver
their completed absentee ballots. Statewide, 66 of
Wisconsin's 72 counties designated these boxes, and
state legislative leaders "wholeheartedly support[ed]
voters' use" of this "lawful" method.

Lawful it was: Wis. Stat. § 6.87(4)(b)1. permits
absentee ballots to be returned through "deliver[y] in
person, to the municipal clerk."
Texas argues that
drop boxes were illegal based on its mistaken
assumption that drop boxes were "alternate absentee
ballot sites" under a different statute, Wis. Stat.
§ 6.855(1), which municipalities may establish using
certain procedures. But they were not. As section
6.855(1) explains, alternate ballot sites are places
where people vote: an alternate site is a location
where "electors of the municipality may request and
vote absentee ballots and to which voted absentee
ballots shall be returned." (emphasis added). That has
nothing to do with the locations a clerk may designate
to return absentee ballots completed in the voter's
home. Drop boxes are a location that clerks may
designate for such returns. Wis. Stat. § 6.87(4)(b)1.

Well, the AG of Texas thought that AG Kaul's load of bullshit was, well, a load of bullshit. He responded back, and I quote:

Wisconsin also argues that the fact that Wis. Stat.
§ 6.87(4)(b)1 permits absentee ballots to be returned
through "deliver[y] in person, to the municipal clerk"
demonstrates that drop boxes are legal under
Wisconsin law. Not so. The plain statutory language
cited by Wisconsin by its own terms renders the use of
unmanned drop boxes per se illegal under Wisconsin
law.
Compl. ¶¶ 110-14. Similarly, Wisconsin's
argument that the Wisconsin Supreme Court
"approved" of certain officials unilaterally expanding
the definition "indefinitely confined" to include every
voter due to COVID-19 is absurd. Wisc. Br. 30-31;
Compl. ¶¶ 115-22. In fact, the Supreme Court rejected
the unlawful expansion of "indefinitely confined"—
which does away with Wisconsin's signature
verification and photo identification requirements.
Compl. ¶ 119.

As AG Kaul HIMSELF quoted directly from the Statute (and as I verified when pulling up the Statute itself), the (absentee ballot) envelope SHALL be mailed by the elector, or delivered in person, TO THE MUNICIPAL CLERK ISSUING THE BALLOT OR BALLOTS. A drop box (an inanimate object, plopped down wherever) is NOT a municipal clerk (a person, with a specific address). I believe that Phill Kline brought up a similar point during his testimony. He also gave 'em hell about the "indefinitely confined" BS, and how there were like 3-4x more people this cycle claiming that status compared to last cycle.
Edited on 11-12-2020 22:19
11-12-2020 22:11
(3314)
tmiddles wrote:

Garbage in, Garbage out

"Kline's desire to investigate and prosecute Kansas abortion providers was so fervent that he was found by a state disciplinary panel to have engaged in a pattern of unethical conduct, including presenting false testimony and illegally acquiring medical records of women planning abortions.

In the end, the Kansas Supreme Court determined there was "clear and convincing evidence" to require indefinite suspension of Kline's law license in 2013."

So nothing to say about the testimony that he gave in WI today?
11-12-2020 22:47
(3979)
gfm7175 wrote:
I don't pay attention to the testimony of those convicted of lying.

Hearsay is already fairly worthless in court. From a liar it's also a waste of everyone's time.

But as I've said before I am waiting for the judge on this stuff. Not a time for mob rule.
11-12-2020 23:01
(21588)
tmiddles wrote:

Garbage in, Garbage out

Bulverism fallacy.

The Parrot Killer

11-12-2020 23:06
(21588)
tmiddles wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
I don't pay attention to the testimony of those convicted of lying.

Bulverism fallacy.
tmiddles wrote:
Hearsay is already fairly worthless in court.

A law is not hearsay evidence.
tmiddles wrote:
From a liar it's also a waste of everyone's time.

Bulverism fallacy.
tmiddles wrote:
But as I've said before I am waiting for the judge on this stuff. Not a time for mob rule.

You are not waiting for a judge. You've already decided there is no evidence and that any witness is making shit up.

The Parrot Killer

Page 2 of 2<12

Join the debate Ultra Vires - Latin for "Wisconsin will Flip for Trump":

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Do you think the Supreme Court will ban Trump6431-01-2024 22:27
How many of the unreleased FBI-Swan Interview files does Trump have?416-09-2023 03:05
How many of the unreleased FBI-JFK assassination files does Trump have?4513-09-2023 22:50
The deep state has a choice, destroy Trump, or help him get reelected113-09-2023 01:14
Trump appointed federal Judge Limits Federal Government's Contact with Social Media Companies306-07-2023 18:11
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact