Remember me
▼ Content

turnoff

turnoff18-05-2023 19:28
keepit
★★★★★
(3058)
Why would my computer and monitor both turn off at the same time? It wasn't a power failure outside the computer.
18-05-2023 19:55
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14389)
keepit wrote:
Why would my computer and monitor both turn off at the same time? It wasn't a power failure outside the computer.

That's what happens when you click on "Shut Down".
18-05-2023 20:14
keepit
★★★★★
(3058)
I don't know where the shutdown button is.

I know where the power button is but there's no way i accidently bumped that. I'm kind of low tech.
Edited on 18-05-2023 20:26
18-05-2023 20:30
(14389)
keepit wrote:I don't know where the shutdown button is.

Exactly. When you don't realize that you are clicking on "shut down," you end up having both your computer and monitor turn off simultaneously, and it's a total surprise. At least you then know that you inadvertently clicked on "shut down."

It's like when you inadvertently allow a chupacabra onto your farm, you end up with dead animals, and it's a total surprise. At least you then know that you inadvertently allowed a chupacabra onto your farm.
18-05-2023 20:39
keepit
★★★★★
(3058)
OK, so where is he shutdown button?
18-05-2023 20:57
(14389)
keepit wrote:OK, so where is he shutdown button?

It's like the chupacabra. Everybody will tell you they've seen it, and everybody has crazy stories about it, but when you try to pin someone down to show it to you, all you get are scary stories.

For a picture of the "shut down" go to this link: https://us-east-1-02880055-view.menlosecurity.com/c/0/i/aHR0cHM6Ly9tLm1lZGlhLWFtYXpvbi5jb20vaW1hZ2VzL0kvNjFrSEZueHlBaEwuX0FDX1NTMTMwXy5qcGc~
18-05-2023 21:02
keepit
★★★★★
(3058)
Thanks.
18-05-2023 22:56
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
keepit wrote:

Aliens are the typical cause of this

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL

Join the debate turnoff:

Remember me

▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact