Remember me
▼ Content

Trump Will Win Reeleection


Trump Will Win Reeleection13-08-2020 08:57
James___
★★★★★
(3173)
When the Democrats said that Republicans are supposed to meet them half way or no negotiation, they gave away the 2020 election.
If Democrats went along with Republicans in March for this round, with the presidential election nearby,
I'm not sure on this. I don't vote Republican but making a mistake this serious and planning ahead of time on using the coronavirus to influence the election, kind of a mistake.
That kind of goes away from what response is needed. They should've seen this coming and now that they're holding up a 2nd coronavirus bill, it sucks living in a country this divided to where politics matters more than getting things right.
Well played by Republicans but since they knew this was the end game, just both parties fücking America for their own benefit. The US will fall behind the European Union and China and possibly Russia as world leaders go. It's at war with itself.
Only one loser in this bunch, the US. A country fighting itself can't win.
13-08-2020 10:17
HarveyH55
★★★★★
(2403)
Being number one world leader, has only been important to democrats. They do a lot of weird shit, to try and convince other countries that we are the best at everything, regardless of cost. They are the neighbor, who has the nicest looking house, most expensive car, expensive looking clothes and jewelry. Everyone in the neighborhood thinks they are wealthy, high class people. But, they never let anyone inside the house, because there is almost nothing in there, beyond the living room. The rest of the rooms are bare minimal, and cheap. Truth is they are in major debt, living far beyond their means.

Fortunately, America isn't that bad, because Republicans try to keep us living within our means, and want to actually earn the title of world leader, not just appear to be one. We would be doing a whole lot better, without the facade, and the infighting, over what's really important, the people.
14-08-2020 21:01
James___
★★★★★
(3173)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Being number one world leader, has only been important to democrats. They do a lot of weird shit, to try and convince other countries that we are the best at everything, regardless of cost. They are the neighbor, who has the nicest looking house, most expensive car, expensive looking clothes and jewelry. Everyone in the neighborhood thinks they are wealthy, high class people. But, they never let anyone inside the house, because there is almost nothing in there, beyond the living room. The rest of the rooms are bare minimal, and cheap. Truth is they are in major debt, living far beyond their means.

Fortunately, America isn't that bad, because Republicans try to keep us living within our means, and want to actually earn the title of world leader, not just appear to be one. We would be doing a whole lot better, without the facade, and the infighting, over what's really important, the people.



You mean like Senate Majority Leader McConnell and his wife, the Secretary of Transportation having received a gift of over $30 Million from the owner of a shipping company? And that shipping company has ties to the Chinese elite with the financing and the construction of their ships all coming from China? That to me seems to be a conflict of interest.
15-08-2020 22:45
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(13295)
James___ wrote:
When the Democrats said that Republicans are supposed to meet them half way or no negotiation, they gave away the 2020 election.
If Democrats went along with Republicans in March for this round, with the presidential election nearby,
I'm not sure on this. I don't vote Republican but making a mistake this serious and planning ahead of time on using the coronavirus to influence the election, kind of a mistake.
That kind of goes away from what response is needed. They should've seen this coming and now that they're holding up a 2nd coronavirus bill, it sucks living in a country this divided to where politics matters more than getting things right.
Well played by Republicans but since they knew this was the end game, just both parties fücking America for their own benefit. The US will fall behind the European Union and China and possibly Russia as world leaders go. It's at war with itself.
Only one loser in this bunch, the US. A country fighting itself can't win.


There is no reason to compromise with Democrats or anyone else that wants to destroy the United States.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
16-08-2020 03:31
HarveyH55
★★★★★
(2403)
James___ wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Being number one world leader, has only been important to democrats. They do a lot of weird shit, to try and convince other countries that we are the best at everything, regardless of cost. They are the neighbor, who has the nicest looking house, most expensive car, expensive looking clothes and jewelry. Everyone in the neighborhood thinks they are wealthy, high class people. But, they never let anyone inside the house, because there is almost nothing in there, beyond the living room. The rest of the rooms are bare minimal, and cheap. Truth is they are in major debt, living far beyond their means.

Fortunately, America isn't that bad, because Republicans try to keep us living within our means, and want to actually earn the title of world leader, not just appear to be one. We would be doing a whole lot better, without the facade, and the infighting, over what's really important, the people.



You mean like Senate Majority Leader McConnell and his wife, the Secretary of Transportation having received a gift of over $30 Million from the owner of a shipping company? And that shipping company has ties to the Chinese elite with the financing and the construction of their ships all coming from China? That to me seems to be a conflict of interest.


Doesn't Mitch come from Kentucky? He's a republican, if he broke any laws, or did anything unethical, immoral, the left would have been all over it. I've only heard this crap from you, so not likely even newsworthy, and your miss interpretation.

This isn't Norway, we do things a little differently in America.
16-08-2020 20:19
James___
★★★★★
(3173)
HarveyH55 wrote:
James___ wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Being number one world leader, has only been important to democrats. They do a lot of weird shit, to try and convince other countries that we are the best at everything, regardless of cost. They are the neighbor, who has the nicest looking house, most expensive car, expensive looking clothes and jewelry. Everyone in the neighborhood thinks they are wealthy, high class people. But, they never let anyone inside the house, because there is almost nothing in there, beyond the living room. The rest of the rooms are bare minimal, and cheap. Truth is they are in major debt, living far beyond their means.

Fortunately, America isn't that bad, because Republicans try to keep us living within our means, and want to actually earn the title of world leader, not just appear to be one. We would be doing a whole lot better, without the facade, and the infighting, over what's really important, the people.



You mean like Senate Majority Leader McConnell and his wife, the Secretary of Transportation having received a gift of over $30 Million from the owner of a shipping company? And that shipping company has ties to the Chinese elite with the financing and the construction of their ships all coming from China? That to me seems to be a conflict of interest.


Doesn't Mitch come from Kentucky? He's a republican, if he broke any laws, or did anything unethical, immoral, the left would have been all over it. I've only heard this crap from you, so not likely even newsworthy, and your miss interpretation.

This isn't Norway, we do things a little differently in America.



Yet I served in the US Armed Forces while you didn't. And I am from Ohio. You're from Oregon. Aren't they still rioting in Portland?

AP
August 16, 2020 | 8:29 AM

PORTLAND, Ore. (AP) — A riot was declared in Oregon's biggest city as protesters demonstrated outside a law enforcement building early Sunday, continuing a nightly ritual in Portland.
https://www.boston.com/news/politics/2020/08/16/portland-police-declare-riot-push-protesters-from-building
17-08-2020 00:06
HarveyH55
★★★★★
(2403)
James___ wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
James___ wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Being number one world leader, has only been important to democrats. They do a lot of weird shit, to try and convince other countries that we are the best at everything, regardless of cost. They are the neighbor, who has the nicest looking house, most expensive car, expensive looking clothes and jewelry. Everyone in the neighborhood thinks they are wealthy, high class people. But, they never let anyone inside the house, because there is almost nothing in there, beyond the living room. The rest of the rooms are bare minimal, and cheap. Truth is they are in major debt, living far beyond their means.

Fortunately, America isn't that bad, because Republicans try to keep us living within our means, and want to actually earn the title of world leader, not just appear to be one. We would be doing a whole lot better, without the facade, and the infighting, over what's really important, the people.



You mean like Senate Majority Leader McConnell and his wife, the Secretary of Transportation having received a gift of over $30 Million from the owner of a shipping company? And that shipping company has ties to the Chinese elite with the financing and the construction of their ships all coming from China? That to me seems to be a conflict of interest.


Doesn't Mitch come from Kentucky? He's a republican, if he broke any laws, or did anything unethical, immoral, the left would have been all over it. I've only heard this crap from you, so not likely even newsworthy, and your miss interpretation.

This isn't Norway, we do things a little differently in America.



Yet I served in the US Armed Forces while you didn't. And I am from Ohio. You're from Oregon. Aren't they still rioting in Portland?

AP
August 16, 2020 | 8:29 AM

PORTLAND, Ore. (AP) — A riot was declared in Oregon's biggest city as protesters demonstrated outside a law enforcement building early Sunday, continuing a nightly ritual in Portland.
https://www.boston.com/news/politics/2020/08/16/portland-police-declare-riot-push-protesters-from-building


So what's you point? There wasn't much warring going on, why serve, other than to take advantage of the job and benefits, like you did. How many times did your boat fire on an enemy vessel? How many times did your boat get shot at? You likely did most of your servicing, on your knees...

I left Oregon in 1986, haven't been back since. No idea what's going on in Portland, other than what's on the national news, and internet. Over run by Norwegians, apparently, otherwise Trump would have sent in the National Guard, and straightened out the mess, in short order. Lucky for you, Trump likes Norway, even offered to buy it once...
17-08-2020 01:11
James___
★★★★★
(3173)
HarveyH55 wrote:
James___ wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
James___ wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Being number one world leader, has only been important to democrats. They do a lot of weird shit, to try and convince other countries that we are the best at everything, regardless of cost. They are the neighbor, who has the nicest looking house, most expensive car, expensive looking clothes and jewelry. Everyone in the neighborhood thinks they are wealthy, high class people. But, they never let anyone inside the house, because there is almost nothing in there, beyond the living room. The rest of the rooms are bare minimal, and cheap. Truth is they are in major debt, living far beyond their means.

Fortunately, America isn't that bad, because Republicans try to keep us living within our means, and want to actually earn the title of world leader, not just appear to be one. We would be doing a whole lot better, without the facade, and the infighting, over what's really important, the people.



You mean like Senate Majority Leader McConnell and his wife, the Secretary of Transportation having received a gift of over $30 Million from the owner of a shipping company? And that shipping company has ties to the Chinese elite with the financing and the construction of their ships all coming from China? That to me seems to be a conflict of interest.


Doesn't Mitch come from Kentucky? He's a republican, if he broke any laws, or did anything unethical, immoral, the left would have been all over it. I've only heard this crap from you, so not likely even newsworthy, and your miss interpretation.

This isn't Norway, we do things a little differently in America.



Yet I served in the US Armed Forces while you didn't. And I am from Ohio. You're from Oregon. Aren't they still rioting in Portland?

AP
August 16, 2020 | 8:29 AM

PORTLAND, Ore. (AP) — A riot was declared in Oregon's biggest city as protesters demonstrated outside a law enforcement building early Sunday, continuing a nightly ritual in Portland.
https://www.boston.com/news/politics/2020/08/16/portland-police-declare-riot-push-protesters-from-building


So what's you point? There wasn't much warring going on, why serve, other than to take advantage of the job and benefits, like you did. How many times did your boat fire on an enemy vessel? How many times did your boat get shot at? You likely did most of your servicing, on your knees...

I left Oregon in 1986, haven't been back since. No idea what's going on in Portland, other than what's on the national news, and internet. Over run by Norwegians, apparently, otherwise Trump would have sent in the National Guard, and straightened out the mess, in short order. Lucky for you, Trump likes Norway, even offered to buy it once...



You're a hater Harvey. Trump's daughter Ivanka was named after her mother Ivana who is from Czechia. With his other kids, Melania is from Slovenia.
To me, it's no surprise that Trump would like Norway. He likes foreigners but not Americans.
You also shouldn't bash the US Armed Forces. Serving in them isn't anything close to civilian life. An example is, why do people have rights? The US Armed Forces exist so that Americans, ie., people who live in the US can live according to what the US Constitution allows for.
The military is meant to deter aggression towards the US and not as a preemptive strike force such as W used it for.
And for myself personally, after Boot Camp, me and some friends went to Milwaukee to go bar hopping. As it turned out, there was a parade because it was Memorial Day.
One of the guys suggested pulling into formation whenever a flag passed us on the street. I had thought they were applauding the flag but it was us. We performed precision maneuvers to salute the flag and all with precision.
We accidentally became a part of the parade. At the same time, we took some pride in being in the military and in being an American. I mean today, someone probably would've posted videos of us falling into formation and presenting arms.
And for me, that was my favorite day in the military. After all, could you imagine 4 guys in uniform walking down a side walk and at the sight of every flag, showing the American flag the respect that it deserves? But you couldn't do the drill and do it because someone said, "let's do this".
Yep, I wasn't the one who thought of it and yet it was a really good idea.
17-08-2020 02:00
James___
★★★★★
(3173)
And in my mailbox is this email. It would be nice to meet a US President. The Office of the President does need to be respected.

@Harvey, you've never met a Republican politician, have you? Never have been in an actual political event. If it wasn't for being handicapped, I could've been in the same room as President Trump. And this while working for the Republican Party.
But WTF is it that you say? With me, I don't support either party because neither party is America. And with me, the US has a lot going for it and partisan politics can ruin it for everyone.
Besides, why do you think the Republican Party has my email address for? I gave it to them on their website. And you whine and cry about what? If you really want to support a political party, go to their website and get in contact with them.
Myself, I want to know how the legislative process works. Can't know that unless you actually meet politicians.
Attached image:


Edited on 17-08-2020 02:09
17-08-2020 02:09
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(7466)
James___ wrote: And in my mailbox is this email. It would be nice to meet a US President. The Office of the President does need to be respected.

Congratulations James__! ... or should I call you Top_Patriot_James__?

Well done! We definitely need more top patriots. Thanks for being one of them.










A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
17-08-2020 02:12
James___
★★★★★
(3173)
And Harvey, this is myself and Congressman Barr. He's a Republican. I had discussed the need to have CO2 in our atmosphere.
Attached image:


Edited on 17-08-2020 02:12
17-08-2020 02:21
James___
★★★★★
(3173)
IBdaMann wrote:
James___ wrote: And in my mailbox is this email. It would be nice to meet a US President. The Office of the President does need to be respected.

Congratulations James__! ... or should I call you Top_Patriot_James__?

Well done! We definitely need more top patriots. Thanks for being one of them.










As I mentioned, respect for the office. At the same time, neither you nor Harvey have had this opportunity made available to you.
As usual, I support America and not a political party. And at the end of the day, if what I do works out, I might be able to ask a woman I know to escort me to meet who ever wins the election in November.
To give you a clue, what I am pursuing started when I was in the US Navy. And maybe I like the Navy

Edited on 17-08-2020 02:27
17-08-2020 03:47
James___
★★★★★
(3173)
Food for thought. Trump's campaign does not consider Harvey55 or IBDM a TOP PATRIOT.
But they consider me as a TOP PATRIOT.
Why does President Trump's campaign consider me in such terms but neither Harvey55 nor IBDM?
I've received a 2nd email stressing this point.
Attached image:


Edited on 17-08-2020 03:48
17-08-2020 03:51
James___
★★★★★
(3173)
What the link leads to; p.s., am I the only person in this forum receiving these emails?
Harvey55 and IBDM, this is funny on so many levels. I could've been in the same room as President Trump because he was in Richmond, Ky. supporting Congressman Andy Barr. My disabilities kept me from being able to be there.
Do either of you know what it's likes saying I could've been in the same room as President Trump by participating in a Republican convention and neither one of you can say that.
And yet you guys love President Trump. But not enough to be in the same room with him. This is just fücking hilarious.
Attached image:


Edited on 17-08-2020 03:59
17-08-2020 04:04
James___
★★★★★
(3173)
What the 2nd email shows. And none of you guys have this. And it's because the Republican Party doesn't know who you are. So please, don't bother me with your politics. Get involved or just shut the fück up.
Attached image:


Edited on 17-08-2020 04:07
17-08-2020 06:19
James___
★★★★★
(3173)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_VURr6jnWQ


Just sayin'.
17-08-2020 07:10
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(7466)
James___ wrote: What the 2nd email shows. And none of you guys have this. And it's because the Republican Party doesn't know who you are. So please, don't bother me with your politics. Get involved or just shut the fück up.

James__, I have a new respect for you. If only I had known you were such a patriot. I should ask you how to vote on issues.

James__, you are a true American. I salute you.


.


A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
17-08-2020 07:15
James___
★★★★★
(3173)
IBdaMann wrote:
James___ wrote: What the 2nd email shows. And none of you guys have this. And it's because the Republican Party doesn't know who you are. So please, don't bother me with your politics. Get involved or just shut the fück up.

James__, I have a new respect for you. If only I had known you were such a patriot. I should ask you how to vote on issues.

James__, you are a true American. I salute you.


.



Please don't insult me like this. It's bad enough that when I introduced myself to Republican Congressman Andy Barr, he said "I've heard of you" and it was in a good way. Kind of why he was smiling when we had our picture taken together.
That doesn't sound right, does it? I mean I had just finished telling him why we need CO2 because it helps to protect our atmosphere from ultraviolet radiation from the Sun.
I'm sticking with science on this one. It's safe ground butt not in this forum. But was intentionally misspelled.

Edited on 17-08-2020 07:20




Join the debate Trump Will Win Reeleection:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Trump127-09-2020 00:05
Trump and Climate Change120-02-2020 23:05
Trump VS Greta, Davos, Switzerland322-01-2020 21:08
The Great President Trump14120-01-2020 20:58
Trump, Climate Change investigation?5107-01-2020 05:26
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact