Remember me
▼ Content

Trump Sued Over New Coal Rules

Trump Sued Over New Coal Rules14-08-2019 02:37
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
https://www.wftv.com/news/national-news/ap-top-news/22-states-sue-trump-administration-over-new-coal-rules/975640690

I don't know why the opposition for coal burning electric plants, it's not like they are the preferred generators these days. Those that depend on them, until they can switch to natural gas or something else, shouldn't be punished. Coal ash needs to be dumped, it's getting to be a problem. Natural gas is cheap and plentiful these days, and preferred for new plant builds. We still have a lot of coal in the ground, and plenty of people who want to buy it still. It's jobs, and money into the economy.

After decades of the 'Global Warming' scare and nothing substantial materializing, should America get back to work, focus on the things that are of greatest importance? I don't think the lawsuits will stand up, just annoying how everything our president attempts to do, to help the American people get back on their feet, and off welfare, gets challenged, and delayed in the courts. Mostly, silly, frivolous challenges, with no merit to begin with. The states the challenge, should pay a price, when they lose. They aren't just wasting time, but also money better used for other things.
Join the debate Trump Sued Over New Coal Rules:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Do you think the Supreme Court will ban Trump6431-01-2024 22:27
Ho Ho Ho, did everyone send in their Christmas list? A few ground rules though228-12-2023 19:16
Why exactly is strip mining for coal bad, yet strip mining for Lithium is good923-12-2023 00:11
How many of the unreleased FBI-Swan Interview files does Trump have?416-09-2023 03:05
How many of the unreleased FBI-JFK assassination files does Trump have?4513-09-2023 22:50
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact