Remember me
▼ Content

Trolls in heat


Trolls in heat03-02-2017 19:55
spot
★★★★☆
(1065)
"Do not rejoice in his defeat, you men For though the world has stood up and stopped the bastard, the bitch that bore him is in heat again"

Whats going on. aAl the trolls are active now, Tai, Wake Guzzler and Tim all posting at the same time, all we need is Ibdamann and tweedle dee and we have a full house.


IBdaMann wrote:
"Air" is not a body in and of itself. Ergo it is not a blackbody.


Planck's law describes the spectral density of electromagnetic radiation emitted by a black body in thermal equilibrium at a given temperature T.
03-02-2017 20:00
Wake
★★★★★
(4031)
spot wrote:
"Do not rejoice in his defeat, you men For though the world has stood up and stopped the bastard, the bitch that bore him is in heat again"

Whats going on. aAl the trolls are active now, Tai, Wake Guzzler and Tim all posting at the same time, all we need is Ibdamann and tweedle dee and we have a full house.


So you're sniveling because you are being ganged up upon by people who actually know what they're talking about.

It must be awful that your political agenda is being countered by fact.
03-02-2017 20:07
spot
★★★★☆
(1065)
no
03-02-2017 20:26
Surface Detail
★★★★☆
(1673)
Wake wrote:
spot wrote:
"Do not rejoice in his defeat, you men For though the world has stood up and stopped the bastard, the bitch that bore him is in heat again"

Whats going on. aAl the trolls are active now, Tai, Wake Guzzler and Tim all posting at the same time, all we need is Ibdamann and tweedle dee and we have a full house.


So you're sniveling because you are being ganged up upon by people who actually know what they're talking about.

It must be awful that your political agenda is being countered by fact.

Says the idiot who claims that it is colder now than at any time in the last million years.
03-02-2017 20:30
spot
★★★★☆
(1065)
Tai so obviously knows what he's talking about. It takes a super-genius to work out what exactly that is though.
03-02-2017 21:38
Wake
★★★★★
(4031)
Surface Detail wrote:
Wake wrote:
spot wrote:
"Do not rejoice in his defeat, you men For though the world has stood up and stopped the bastard, the bitch that bore him is in heat again"

Whats going on. aAl the trolls are active now, Tai, Wake Guzzler and Tim all posting at the same time, all we need is Ibdamann and tweedle dee and we have a full house.


So you're sniveling because you are being ganged up upon by people who actually know what they're talking about.

It must be awful that your political agenda is being countered by fact.

Says the idiot who claims that it is colder now than at any time in the last million years.


And yet where is your counter-evidence? That we are presently in the interglacial period instead of the actual glacial period of the ice age we are presently in?

You certainly talk a lot for someone that seems incapable of explaining anything he says.
03-02-2017 22:16
Surface Detail
★★★★☆
(1673)
Wake wrote:
Surface Detail wrote:
Wake wrote:
spot wrote:
"Do not rejoice in his defeat, you men For though the world has stood up and stopped the bastard, the bitch that bore him is in heat again"

Whats going on. aAl the trolls are active now, Tai, Wake Guzzler and Tim all posting at the same time, all we need is Ibdamann and tweedle dee and we have a full house.


So you're sniveling because you are being ganged up upon by people who actually know what they're talking about.

It must be awful that your political agenda is being countered by fact.

Says the idiot who claims that it is colder now than at any time in the last million years.


And yet where is your counter-evidence? That we are presently in the interglacial period instead of the actual glacial period of the ice age we are presently in?

You certainly talk a lot for someone that seems incapable of explaining anything he says.


According to ice core data (shown in the graph above), it is currently warmer than it has been for most of the last 800,000 years. Your claim that it is colder now than at any time in the last million years is simply a lie.




Join the debate Trolls in heat:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Max Planck and Pierre Prevost on Net Thermal Radiation and Net Heat115-09-2019 06:44
How does radiation heat CO2615-08-2019 05:38
Holding in heat1704-06-2019 19:08
What makes IPCC thinks CO2 is better than O2 at trapping heat?028-04-2019 15:40
Heat7119-04-2019 23:53
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2019 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact