Remember me
▼ Content

Trillion dollar platinum coin



Page 3 of 3<123
21-05-2023 23:59
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
keepit wrote:
Covid was an economic and medical emergency. Sometimes the medicine makes you sick but cures you. Sometimes the cash saves you from malnutrition but later cause a slow suffering. I think it was an acceptable tradeoff.


Covid neither an economic,or medical emergency. Fauci's guidance caused all the problems. Him, and his buddies saw an opportunity to experiment and exploit. They knew from the start, that a very narrow group was ever at risk of severe symptoms. The same group that shows up in the ER every cold and flu season. The experiment was to see if the could coordinate compliance, if a really bad virus was ever released. Their ego wouldn't let them consider that most of the population would respond accordingly to the perceived threat, and not the hype and hysteria on the TV screen. We've been mislead to frequently, to blindly trust the 'experts'.

The initial lockdown scheme, almost 3 months for some, was totally useless. They started a two weeks, and kept adding on. Containment was never an option. International travel, never completely halted. The testing was never perfect, since it took a few days after exposure, to register an infection. Infected people, passed the test, and were free to resume regular activities, with a slip of paper, stating they were disease-free. Of course, by the time they got the results, they were beginning to feel symptoms. Wasn't covid, must be just common cold or flu... Masks... No requirement on using the correct, properly fitted masks, changed frequently. Just cover your face, close enough. By the time the mostly useless vaccines were approved for emergency-use, we were already half-way through the pandemic. Covid had already mutated several times, starting to show resistance to past infection. Which should have registered, that vaccines developed from early strains, would work out just the same. The mRNA vaccines were themselves, experimental. No one actually knew if they would work, or for how long. Didn't even make it through clinical trials, to find out one dose wasn't working. Increasing the dose, posed risks. Even spreading out two doses cause some serious issues. Obviously, if you taught the immune system to respond, it's going to kick in hard on the second dose. Bad enough, some people needed almost a week off from work. Still looked terrible when they returned.
22-05-2023 02:49
keepit
★★★★★
(3280)
A million people died as a result of covid and you claim it wasn't a medical emergency. Are you one who claims the election was stolen despite having lost the issue in court 61 times? Many jobs were lost and income interrupted and you claim it wasn't an economic emergency.
I've gotta ask - do you think Neil Armstrong landed on the moon and do you think the earth is flat?
22-05-2023 06:56
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14633)
keepit wrote:The money that was printed during the covid crisis was printed so that young children could have something to eat.

But why give them money to eat instead of food?

... and what COVID crisis?
22-05-2023 06:59
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14633)
keepit wrote:Believe what you want to believe. I know what i experienced.

Are you saying that what you experienced is that you died, or that you didn't die?
22-05-2023 07:06
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14633)
keepit wrote:Harvey, you're not really telling me ii almost died of a psychosomatic death, are you?

I think he's reminding you that you didn't almost die. You had, what is properly called "a nothing burger" and that you nonetheless bitched and complained, hoping for attention, hoping for love.
22-05-2023 07:08
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14633)
keepit wrote:Harvey, I'm 80 years old and i've had the flu many times and a cold many, many times. The covid felt nothing at all like cold or flu. Don't kid your self. It has very much different outcomes and different symptoms, at least for an 80 year old.

So the correct answer is that nobody died of COVID because COVID can't even kill an 80-year-old weakling. You batted it aside like the nothing that it is.

Case closed.
22-05-2023 07:13
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14633)
keepit wrote:A million people died as a result of covid and you claim it wasn't a medical emergency.

Nobody died of COVID. You know this because you have seen first hand how COVID can't even kill an 80-year-old wimp.

[quote]keepit wrote: Are you one who claims the election was stolen despite [many people claiming otherwise]?
That's me. I watched it happen. I saw much of the evidence. I heard a great deal of the testimony. I read a bunch of the sworn affidavits. I saw all of the stuff that matters.
22-05-2023 07:56
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
keepit wrote:
A million people died as a result of covid and you claim it wasn't a medical emergency. Are you one who claims the election was stolen despite having lost the issue in court 61 times? Many jobs were lost and income interrupted and you claim it wasn't an economic emergency.
I've gotta ask - do you think Neil Armstrong landed on the moon and do you think the earth is flat?


A million people died, who also tested positive for covid. It was never the primary cause of death. Took over two years to reach the one million mark. Over 2.5 million Americans died every year, before the pandemic. Couldn't find a simple total, after the pandemic was declared. Probably still wouldn't find a simple answer.

Jobs were lost, because some businesses were ordered closed. Covid restrictions and guidelines, forced other businesses to reduce staff. Wasn't the covid, it was the government response. Government paid people to stay home.

Election? Moon landing? Kind of drifting...
22-05-2023 18:04
keepit
★★★★★
(3280)
Believe what you want. I think you're just rationalizing a political agenda that got sunk.
Not that the democratic agenda is going that well.
22-05-2023 21:04
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14633)
keepit wrote:I think you're just rationalizing a political agenda that got sunk.

So, you believe the COVID hoax was real ... because what you lack in biological understanding you make up for in political obedience.
22-05-2023 21:39
keepit
★★★★★
(3280)
Baloney.

Do you think those million people would have died if they had not contracted covid?
Edited on 22-05-2023 21:48
23-05-2023 00:14
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
keepit wrote:
Baloney.

Do you think those million people would have died if they had not contracted covid?


Many of them, probably, or within a year or two... These are the same group of people who end up in the ER during flu season, fall in the shower, or screw up taking their daily meds. At 80, you should have known quite a few frequent ER visitors, who may not make it, this time...

Lot of people dodge the flu every year. They get vaccinated, take precautions. Covid was another respiratory infection, and new to the population. No one was immune. It travel fast and easy. For many, covid symptoms were mild, no different than a cold or flu. Common enough, during cold and flu season, nothing to rush to the ER over.

Just because Joe Biden proclaimed the emergency has ended, do you believe covid no longer exists? Did you stop getting your covid booster every 4-6 months? Or, do you think since you had it once, you'll never catch it again?
23-05-2023 00:24
keepit
★★★★★
(3280)
Harvey,
Do you have any statistics at all to back up those conclusions?
Edited on 23-05-2023 00:26
23-05-2023 00:55
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(22173)
keepit wrote:
Baloney.

Do you think those million people would have died if they had not contracted covid?


What million people?

Numbers spewed out by a government does not necessarily correspond to real people at all.

Undertakers didn't see any significant change. Many questioned where all these extra dead bodies were.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
23-05-2023 00:58
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(22173)
keepit wrote:
Harvey,
Do you have any statistics at all to back up those conclusions?


Attempted force of negative proof fallacy.
He doesn't have to show statistics of what didn't happen or prove a negative.

YOU have to provide valid data. You can't shift the burden of proof away. You can't use the government statistics either, since they are questionable, and that would create a circular argument fallacy. You cannot prove a statistic True just by quoting it.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Edited on 23-05-2023 00:59
23-05-2023 01:16
keepit
★★★★★
(3280)
Mine are legitimate questions. Maybe you should take a course in logic. I don't see logic in your arguments. I see politics in them though.

It seems that you doubt so many things.
What about Neil Armstrong and the moon landing . Do you think the earth is flat.
Edited on 23-05-2023 01:44
23-05-2023 02:02
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(22173)
keepit wrote:
Mine are legitimate questions.

Fallacies are not legitimate questions.
keepit wrote:
Maybe you should take a course in logic. I don't see logic in your arguments. I see politics in them though.

Inversion fallacy. It is YOU discarding logic. Logic is not a 'course'.
keepit wrote:
It seems that you doubt so many things.

Lots of people throw numbers around. That doesn't make them True. I have already described to you the requirements of any data presented before I even consider it. See the Data Mine.
keepit wrote:
What about Neil Armstrong and the moon landing.

What about it? A fine bit of piloting, if you ask me. He had a good ship and it performed well too.
keepit wrote:
Do you think the earth is flat.

No. I have already answered this question for you. RQAA.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Edited on 23-05-2023 02:03
23-05-2023 02:32
keepit
★★★★★
(3280)
Maybe if you reread the conversation.
You sound like you don't realize there is a course in college called "logic".
Take it. Maybe they can deprogram you. It's like you're a cult member.
23-05-2023 04:40
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
Into the Night wrote:
keepit wrote:
Baloney.

Do you think those million people would have died if they had not contracted covid?


What million people?

Numbers spewed out by a government does not necessarily correspond to real people at all.

Undertakers didn't see any significant change. Many questioned where all these extra dead bodies were.


Wow! Funerals was were I got the 2.4 million. Unfortunately, I could find the same source after covid. Didn't seem like funeral industry was looking to expand, or looking to hire either.
23-05-2023 06:01
keepit
★★★★★
(3280)
Sorry itn. Maybe you did answer that before. You guys all sound the same.
23-05-2023 06:38
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14633)
keepit wrote: You guys all sound the same.

Are you admitting to being too stupid to distinguish between different people *and* too stupid to find the "quote" button at the same time?

Perhaps we'll have to give you a pass more often.
23-05-2023 16:12
keepit
★★★★★
(3280)
Where's your sense of humor ibd?
23-05-2023 16:16
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14633)
keepit wrote: Where's your sense of humor ibd?

Didn't you notice that I read your post?
23-05-2023 19:22
keepit
★★★★★
(3280)
Do the 2 sides of the human brain have separate wills. They certainly don't have the same thoughts or, not completely, the same functions? Does ai have a will?
Edited on 23-05-2023 19:29
23-05-2023 19:53
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14633)
keepit wrote:Do the 2 sides of the human brain have separate wills.

They do not. The corpus callosum brings both sides into "focus" for the cerebral cortex to process.

However, I can't be much more specific than this because this is a somewhat complex subject matter and I would have to defer to the expertise of certain other individuals.

keepit wrote: Does ai have a will?

Can you think of any tool that has a will? Do you believe that someone has discovered a way to create a will (not a final will and testament) and yet has not conquered the planet?
23-05-2023 20:07
keepit
★★★★★
(3280)
ibd,
Actually, there is no central point of focus in the brain. It physically doesn't exist. The brain has several components, each having separate functions. There is limited capacity for the separate components to take over other functions if one component is damaged. Also, there is some communication between the 2 sides of the brain. One side can decide it wants to talk but the other side doesn't have nearly as much activity of that sort. So, you can probably see that there can be cross currents and cross purposes and incomplete information, relatively speaking, across the 2 sides.
One side or another is constantly making "decisions" that aren't necessarily in the best interest of the other side. For example, one side may want to write a letter, while the other side may feel the need to do the taxes. The 2 sides do their communication, respectively, and somehow a decision pops out. Not necessarily on purpose, but as a result of gravity, or electricity, or something. Hopefully you can see the analogy with computers. Think of the 2 sides as individual computers with internet connections. Chaos might ensue.
23-05-2023 20:43
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14633)
keepit wrote:ibd, Actually, there is no central point of focus in the brain.

I am thrilled to learn this. I am so sure that you are correct that I won't even ask you how this is "what we know." In fact, now that you put it that way, I wonder what I was thinking in the first place.

keepit wrote: It physically doesn't exist.

I'm sure someone checked and found that it was missing. Well, this one is solved. keepit saves the day again.

keepit wrote: The brain has several components, each having separate functions.

Wait a minute here! Are you sure about this? I think you're going out on a limb on this one. So you are saying that the brain has several components, and that each one has a separate function? That's a little hard to accept.

Let me think about it for a little while.

keepit wrote: Also, there is some communication between the 2 sides of the brain.

They came back to the negotiations on the promise that their functions wouldn't be outsourced to AI.

keepit wrote:One side or another is constantly making "decisions" that aren't necessarily in the best interest of the other side.

Things change the moment one side gets the credit card.
.
24-05-2023 00:45
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(22173)
keepit wrote:
Maybe if you reread the conversation.
You sound like you don't realize there is a course in college called "logic".
Take it. Maybe they can deprogram you. It's like you're a cult member.

Logic is not a course.
Inversion fallacy. It is YOU denying and discarding logic. The fallacies you make are YOURS.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
24-05-2023 01:08
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(22173)
keepit wrote:
Sorry itn. Maybe you did answer that before. You guys all sound the same.

The science is the same no matter who says it, though you deny and discard science.
The Constitution of the United States does not change what it says, though you deny and discard it.

We sound the same because we are quoting from the same thing.

You just deny and discard them.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
24-05-2023 01:17
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(22173)
keepit wrote:
ibd,
Actually, there is no central point of focus in the brain.

The corpus callosum.
keepit wrote:
It physically doesn't exist.

It physically exists.
keepit wrote:
The brain has several components, each having separate functions.

Only the cortex has the sense of 'will'. The other components perform autonomic functions or are support circuitry for the cortex.
keepit wrote:
There is limited capacity for the separate components to take over other functions if one component is damaged.

Very little.
keepit wrote:
Also, there is some communication between the 2 sides of the brain.

A lot.
keepit wrote:
One side can decide it wants to talk but the other side doesn't have nearly as much activity of that sort.

There are no 'two sides' of focus. The corpus callosum brings everything into a single focus and a single will.
keepit wrote:
So, you can probably see that there can be cross currents and cross purposes and incomplete information, relatively speaking, across the 2 sides.

None.
keepit wrote:
One side or another is constantly making "decisions" that aren't necessarily in the best interest of the other side. For example, one side may want to write a letter, while the other side may feel the need to do the taxes. The 2 sides do their communication, respectively, and somehow a decision pops out.

A decision of any sort involves a lot of communication between both sides. It is a single 'will' that results.
keepit wrote:
Not necessarily on purpose, but as a result of gravity, or electricity, or something.

Electrochemistry.
keepit wrote:
Hopefully you can see the analogy with computers.

None.
keepit wrote:
Think of the 2 sides as individual computers with internet connections.

The corpus callosum does not use IP.
keepit wrote:
Chaos might ensue.

Computers that are not connected do not result in chaos. Computers have no will. They cannot decide anything. Programmers tell them exactly what to do.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Edited on 24-05-2023 01:18
24-05-2023 01:18
keepit
★★★★★
(3280)
False claims itn. I still haven't figured out if you believe all the stuff you profess.
24-05-2023 01:19
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(22173)
keepit wrote:
False claims itn. I still haven't figured out if you believe all the stuff you profess.

Argument of the Stone fallacy.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
24-05-2023 01:26
keepit
★★★★★
(3280)
itn,
Just for your edification, you don't know much about the brain.
24-05-2023 02:00
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(22173)
keepit wrote:
itn,
Just for your edification, you don't know much about the brain.

Argument of the Stone fallacy.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Page 3 of 3<123





Join the debate Trillion dollar platinum coin:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
LOL did you find the missing 80 million dollar jet yet? Or was it transported to the mother ship018-09-2023 22:57
USD US Dollar, USA United States Are Deserved To Be Gone Forever !220-07-2023 22:43
The End Of The US Petrol Dollar: Fair Solution For Global Energy Crisis Of Oil Gas309-01-2022 16:51
Everybody Can Obtain The New Trillion Dollar Crypto Coin whitepapers To Become Millionaire Easily406-11-2021 03:55
Special Offer: 1 Billion US Dollars Worth Of New Currency Coin In Exchange For Media Marketing105-11-2021 22:28
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact