Remember me
▼ Content

Trillion dollar platinum coin

Page 2 of 3<123>
20-05-2023 06:25
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14389)
keepit wrote:There's at least one way to understand schrodingers cat. Think of the multiverse theory of quantum mechanics.

This is not understanding the question of Schroedinger's cat. This is just understanding an unrelated fantasy concept.
20-05-2023 06:42
(14389)
keepit wrote:So the saudi "print" oil which allows them to ask for printed dollars to be transferred to them. We can transfer printed dollars to them because we have printed a platinum trillion dollar coin. This is just speculation but it points out the wierdness of the monetary systems.

The weirdness of monetary systems is explained as such:

* Humans have the concept of wealth
* A person's wealth is determined by how much others value what he has
* A currency is a unit of measure of wealth
* The value of a currency is determined by the extent to which others will accept it as payment for goods and services
* When a government prints money, the government is asking the governed to hold faith that the money is actually backed by that quantity of wealth. When the government overprints money in excess of the wealth represented, inflation results and the governed (or those using the currency) "adjust" their faith in the currency downward.
20-05-2023 13:11
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
keepit wrote:
There's at least one way to understand schrodingers cat. Think of the multiverse theory of quantum mechanics. In that theory every occurrence results in multiple results. In the SC experiment there is one real dead cat and one real dead cat. Each of us only gets to experience one or the other world (dead cat or live cat) while the other world goes on happily without us.

There has never been a SC experiment, as SC only exist in the mind

So, you do understand quantum mechanics. Majority of it only exists in the mind. It's mostly a mind game, but they do get lucky, and the imagination comes close to reality. Then, there a lot of people who seek to profit off fiction. Lot of smart people play the fantasy, refining the story, removing obvious flaws, to the point where it works, least in the mind, and consistent with the real, physical world. Quantum mechanics, is still just a fantasy game of the mind. Those of lower IQ, just blindly presume it's all real, since smart people spend a lot of time, waste research money, trying to convince each other, their fantasy makes better sense. Of course the stupid people, paying them to play fantasy games, expect to see actual, physical results, some return on their investment. What they get, is parlor tricks, to entertain their defective minds, because they have trouble separating fantasy, from reality. You don't actually need a physical qubit, to simulate how a qubit is imagined to function.

SC has nothing to do with quantum mechanics, it is just something for worthless communist professors to program their young communist with, as imaginary cats are never alive, nor dead. The simple fact is that others have reached my conclusion as well and told their professor this, but they all failed. Except for Bill Gates who dropped out and now mocks all communist professors as he now heads the NSA's computer hacking division by supplying the source code for the hacks. Edward Snowden proved this clearly and the CIA cannot kill him without what they did and do going public.

You may now resume fingerpainting.

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 20-05-2023 13:13
20-05-2023 17:48
keepit
★★★★★
(3058)
I, for one, don't care if money is backed by anything as long as it works. I would bet most people are that way. I don't really understand the principle of backing.
20-05-2023 18:27
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
keepit wrote:
I, for one, don't care if money is backed by anything as long as it works. I would bet most people are that way. I don't really understand the principle of backing.

What if it works today, but not tomorrow?

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

20-05-2023 18:29
keepit
★★★★★
(3058)
If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
20-05-2023 19:49
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
keepit wrote:
If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

The USA is 100 percent bankrupt. That equals BROKEN

ULTRA MAGA

20-05-2023 19:58
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21588)
IBdaMann wrote:
keepit wrote:There's at least one way to understand schrodingers cat. Think of the multiverse theory of quantum mechanics.

This is not understanding the question of Schroedinger's cat. This is just understanding an unrelated fantasy concept.

I find it amazing what people attribute to the argument Schroedinger made about a cat.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
20-05-2023 20:07
(21588)
IBdaMann wrote:
keepit wrote:So the saudi "print" oil which allows them to ask for printed dollars to be transferred to them. We can transfer printed dollars to them because we have printed a platinum trillion dollar coin. This is just speculation but it points out the wierdness of the monetary systems.

The weirdness of monetary systems is explained as such:

* Humans have the concept of wealth
* A person's wealth is determined by how much others value what he has
* A currency is a unit of measure of wealth
* The value of a currency is determined by the extent to which others will accept it as payment for goods and services
* When a government prints money, the government is asking the governed to hold faith that the money is actually backed by that quantity of wealth. When the government overprints money in excess of the wealth represented, inflation results and the governed (or those using the currency) "adjust" their faith in the currency downward.

A good way to put it.

Money is not wealth in an of itself, it just represents wealth, or what you can buy with it (or value). This is one of the two characteristics of what money is. The other is that it is a unit of account (you can set a price with it).

Wealth is created by capitalism. It is the only economic system that can create wealth.

When government prints money faster than wealth being created by capitalism, you have inflation. In an economic depression, such as the one we are going through now, thanks to the Democrats, wealth is not being created as fast as before. Meantime, the government is trying to print it's way out of the predicament.

The debt is too high and the government wants to not only keep itself going, it continues to expand, costing more and more. This will result eventually in a cash crash, where cash will be so worthless that people will choose another currency to use on their own.

People are already looking around for another currency.

The dollar will still be used, of course, but people will convert their chosen currency to dollars only when necessary, should that choice to move to another currency take place.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
20-05-2023 20:54
keepit
★★★★★
(3058)
The money that was printed during the covid crisis was printed so that young children could have something to eat. It was a very humanitarian effort. So, now they're trying to pull it back. That's just fine. Don't overeact to the situation.
20-05-2023 21:04
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
keepit wrote:
The money that was printed during the covid crisis was printed so that young children could have something to eat. It was a very humanitarian effort. So, now they're trying to pull it back. That's just fine. Don't overeact to the situation.

What covid crisis?

ULTRA MAGA

20-05-2023 21:34
keepit
★★★★★
(3058)
A million people died in the usa that wouldn't have died but for covid. All that despite masks and vaccines and other precautions. Who knows how much worse it would have been without all that. I had it. I'm sure i would have died without 2 vaccinations and paxlovid. It was definitely a crisis. And not a man made crisis.
Of course i'm 80 and that made it worse for me.
20-05-2023 21:57
(14389)
keepit wrote:A million people died in the usa that wouldn't have died but for covid.

Nope. Nobody died from COVID. Printing a dollar increases the number of dollars by one.

keepit wrote: All that despite masks and vaccines and other precautions.

They had to do all of that in order to maintain the plausibility of the hoax.

keepit wrote:Who knows how much worse it would have been without all that.

The hoax would have been obvious then.

keepit wrote: I had it.

... and did you die from it?

keepit wrote: I'm sure i would have died without 2 vaccinations and paxlovid.

... but you are mistaken. You are a hypochondriac.

keepit wrote: It was definitely a crisis. And not a man made crisis.

It was a hoax that was especially effective on hypochondiacs.
Of course i'm 80 and that made it worse for me.[/quote]
20-05-2023 21:58
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
keepit wrote:
A million people died in the usa that wouldn't have died but for covid. All that despite masks and vaccines and other precautions. Who knows how much worse it would have been without all that. I had it. I'm sure i would have died without 2 vaccinations and paxlovid. It was definitely a crisis. And not a man made crisis.

No one died from the common cold which is what covid is, or was before the government decided that it was lethal. None of us were ever told what the real pathogen was, but the chinks engineered it to kill only old people that cannot work in the chink sweatshops anymore and as such have no value. There are no vaccines for the common cold, never were. You kid believe whatever the government wants you to believe. Sad but true. Most of the covid deaths were murder by ventilator, how sad that you forgot so fast

ULTRA MAGA

20-05-2023 23:44
keepit
★★★★★
(3058)
Believe what you want to believe. I know what i experienced.
I also know that my best friend, a stone cold conservative (i think he might believe the earth is flat even though he's a retired ship captain) got covid and 3 vaccinations and paxlovid. He didn't think he was dying but he's only 65.
21-05-2023 01:05
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5196)
keepit wrote:

Covid didn't kill anyone. At best it contributed/complicated serious,chronic, pre-existing health conditions. Many of them would have had the same outcome with any respiratory infection. Covid moved fast, because it was new to humans, and no one was immune. It was spreading worldwide for about 3 months, before a pandemic was declared. It was during cold and flu season, and the symptoms exactly the same. Lock-down was silly, since that vast majority of the population was never at risk of dying. We new that from when it was still considered an epidemic. A lot of people could have gotten natural immunity, long before the experimental vaccine. Would have been more effective to focus on those at risk of a severe outcome to infection. Many of whom already knew the drill, since cold and flu were just as deadly to catch.

I think Dr. Fauci wanted to experiment. He knew that if nothing was done, the results wouldn't be too bad. He basically had a blank check, and free-rein to try anything he wanted. He didn't count on not getting full support of the people, to follow his guidance. Most people had already knew it was just another cold virus. Made minimal effort at compliance, when the had to. Biden had to resort to extortion, just to get half the population to get at least one dose. Lot of good too. Vaccine immunity only lasted 4-6 months. Even fully vaccinated, lot of people still got infected, died...
21-05-2023 01:22
keepit
★★★★★
(3058)
Harvey,
I'm 80 years old and i've had the flu many times and a cold many, many times. The covid felt nothing at all like cold or flu. Don't kid your self. It has very much different outcomes and different symptoms, at least for an 80 year old.
21-05-2023 02:02
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
keepit wrote:
I also know that my best friend, a stone cold conservative (i think he might believe the earth is flat even though he's a retired ship captain) got covid and 3 vaccinations and paxlovid. He didn't think he was dying but he's only 65.

LOL, I had covid at least twice, and got forced into early retirement as well. Covid is one of the best things to ever happen to me. Sure glad that I got it.

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 21-05-2023 02:17
21-05-2023 04:05
(5196)
keepit wrote:
Harvey,
I'm 80 years old and i've had the flu many times and a cold many, many times. The covid felt nothing at all like cold or flu. Don't kid your self. It has very much different outcomes and different symptoms, at least for an 80 year old.

Ever consider the 'felt different' was psychosomatic? We were hit with a lot of hype, hysteria, fear-mongering, to compel compliance. I haven't had the covid experience, but talked to a lot of friends, neighbors, and co-workers who did. None need the hospital, not many even saw a doctor, unless they needed documentation for work. My employer on needed a copy of the test results, from anywhere you could get a Q-tip shoved deep up your nose. Most told me it was like a mild cold. Some said it was worse. About the same for cold and flu, some get it worse than others. I figured there would have be at least one ER-neck-tube ICU, from all the TV hype.

Haven't heard much about the 'long-covid' scare. Figured it was psychosomatic, from the stress, hype, hysteria. Their was never a clinical test for long-covid. It was always what the victim was feeling/experiencing. Nothing that could be lab verified. Covid is seldom in the news, and long-covid faded kind of fast...

80 means nothing. It's how many prescription pills you eat for breakfast, that keep you alive.
21-05-2023 04:28
keepit
★★★★★
(3058)
Harvey,
You're not really telling me ii almost died of a psychosomatic death, are you?
21-05-2023 07:00
(21588)
keepit wrote:

Inflation is never a 'humanitarian effort'.

The Parrot Killer

21-05-2023 07:01
(21588)
keepit wrote:

Making up shit again, I see.

Covid19 does not kill. NO variant of covid so far discovered kills.

The Parrot Killer

21-05-2023 07:02
(21588)
Swan wrote:
keepit wrote:

No one died from the common cold which is what covid is, or was before the government decided that it was lethal. None of us were ever told what the real pathogen was, but the chinks engineered it to kill only old people that cannot work in the chink sweatshops anymore and as such have no value. There are no vaccines for the common cold, never were. You kid believe whatever the government wants you to believe. Sad but true. Most of the covid deaths were murder by ventilator, how sad that you forgot so fast

The Covid/SARS series of viruses is not the Rhinovirus series of viruses. Covid is not the 'common cold'. It is not flu either. That's the influenza virus series.

The Parrot Killer

21-05-2023 07:06
(21588)
Swan wrote:
keepit wrote:

LOL, I had covid at least twice, and got forced into early retirement as well. Covid is one of the best things to ever happen to me. Sure glad that I got it.

You can only get covid19 once. After that, you are immune to it.
There are a lot of false positives though. It seems many different viruses show a positive Covid test result.

The Parrot Killer

21-05-2023 07:09
(21588)
keepit wrote:
Harvey,

Obviously, you didn't die at all.

Yes, you can die from psychosomatic beliefs. You can literally will yourself to die.

The Parrot Killer

21-05-2023 13:07
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
keepit wrote:

The Covid/SARS series of viruses is not the Rhinovirus series of viruses. Covid is not the 'common cold'. It is not flu either. That's the influenza virus series.

Covid is literally covid and the flu combined, thanks to Fauci funded chink gene splicing. You may now resume fingerpainting

ULTRA MAGA

21-05-2023 18:13
keepit
★★★★★
(3058)
I don't think they printed that money to make a profit. I think they printed it to help people buy food.
21-05-2023 19:11
(5196)
keepit wrote:
Harvey,

Were you in an ICU, with a tube shoved down your throat? I don't know if you are in good health, or take a dozen pills every day, hoping to function mostly normal. You do seem to get stressed over media hype and hysteria pretty easy. Stress is a killer, and cause a lot of medical issues. Heart problems, ulcers two the the most common, for people in high-stress careers.

Some people abuse themselves most of their lives. Our bodies can tolerate a lot of abuse, but some of the damage is always permanent. Most of these people don't stop, until they have medical problems. Damage is already done. Can't be fixed, just treat the symptoms, try to be careful with what's left.

I don't see you as the party-animal in your misguided youth, drinking, doing drugs, until you pass-out in a puddle of puke. Often soiling yourself, before regaining consciousness sometime the following day. Usually having just enough time to clean yourself up, to go out and do it again.
21-05-2023 19:21
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
keepit wrote:
I don't think they printed that money to make a profit. I think they printed it to help people buy food.

How does printing money for rich people to have help poor people buy food? Be specific, and do tell us how much they gave you

ULTRA MAGA

21-05-2023 20:11
keepit
★★★★★
(3058)
Swan,
In order to get it to poor people they had to distribute it in a way that wouldn't
p-ss off too many people. The people that are bellyaching about it now just don't get it as far as hunger and lack of comfort.
Edited on 21-05-2023 20:21
21-05-2023 20:14
keepit
★★★★★
(3058)
Harvey,
I only take one pill a day (other than occasional supplements). I don't get stressed out over media hype, etc. My conversation here about that stuff is just a hobby to me.
I wasn't in the icu, no tubes, just paxlovid pills.
Also, my next door neighbor told me about having the same experience with covid.

Your speculation isn't any better than throwing darts blindfolded.
Edited on 21-05-2023 20:38
21-05-2023 21:10
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
keepit wrote:
Swan,
In order to get it to poor people they had to distribute it in a way that wouldn't
p-ss off too many people. The people that are bellyaching about it now just don't get it as far as hunger and lack of comfort.

Only it was distributed to the rich, but you can tell us how the poor people under the bridges got their share. You forgot them.

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 21-05-2023 21:12
21-05-2023 21:13
keepit
★★★★★
(3058)
It sounds like you needed an address. I can't remember what else. There are countless poor people who had an address.
Edited on 21-05-2023 21:14
21-05-2023 21:48
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
keepit wrote:
It sounds like you needed an address. I can't remember what else. There are countless poor people who had an address.

LOL all printing money does is to increase inflation massively which absolutely hurts poor people the most. You are living in a schizzo cloud where you and your other selfs create your own clueless reality.

ULTRA MAGA

21-05-2023 21:58
keepit
★★★★★
(3058)
They're trying to prevent malnutrition. The cost of that was inflation. OK. They got to eat but had to pay inflation gradually. OK.
21-05-2023 22:16
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
keepit wrote:
They're trying to prevent malnutrition. The cost of that was inflation. OK. They got to eat but had to pay inflation gradually. OK.

How did dollar a piece eggs prevent malnutrition as no poor person could or can afford this. Is it fun being a communist democrap and living in your own delusions? The fact is that Americans froze to death in their own homes this last winter because they could not afford heating oil thanks to Bidenflation

ULTRA MAGA

21-05-2023 22:38
keepit
★★★★★
(3058)
You only insult yourself with your insults.
21-05-2023 22:56
(5196)
High inflation hurts mostly the poor and working class. The wealthy can still afford the higher prices, because the have more options. The poor, and middle-class aren't going to get a cost-of-living increase in there income. Retired people on SSI, usually only get one per year, if even that.

When most of us take on debt, we are expected to make regular payments. The minimal payment is essentially just the interest owed on the balance. Most, don't care how long it takes you to pay off your balance, since it's the principle that keeps you on the hook, paying regularly. We can only carry so much debt, before just the minimal payment, is taking most of our paycheck. Our government doesn't have that limit, nor affected by inflation. The government just borrows more, to pay the interest on past debt. Printing more dollars, is just one scheme.
21-05-2023 23:05
keepit
★★★★★
(3058)
Covid was an economic and medical emergency. Sometimes the medicine makes you sick but cures you. Sometimes the cash saves you from malnutrition but later cause a slow suffering. I think it was an acceptable tradeoff.
21-05-2023 23:14
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
keepit wrote:
You only insult yourself with your insults.

So you have no comment on how 7 dollar a gallon heating oil or 12 eggs for 12 dollars helped or helps any poor person. You are an insult to the entire human race, as is Joe Biden and his crack addict Chinese whore ass licking excuse for a son is.

You cash your welfare check yet Leroy

ULTRA MAGA

Page 2 of 3<123>

Join the debate Trillion dollar platinum coin:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
LOL did you find the missing 80 million dollar jet yet? Or was it transported to the mother ship018-09-2023 22:57
USD US Dollar, USA United States Are Deserved To Be Gone Forever !220-07-2023 22:43
The End Of The US Petrol Dollar: Fair Solution For Global Energy Crisis Of Oil Gas309-01-2022 16:51
Everybody Can Obtain The New Trillion Dollar Crypto Coin whitepapers To Become Millionaire Easily406-11-2021 03:55
Special Offer: 1 Billion US Dollars Worth Of New Currency Coin In Exchange For Media Marketing105-11-2021 22:28
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact