Remember me
▼ Content

Travel restrictions


Travel restrictions26-11-2021 19:01
keepit
★★★★★
(2448)
Travel restrictions slow the flow of travelers even though the planes fly at the same speed. It kind of sounds like co2 slowing the flow of energy from earth into outer space even though co2 doesn't change the speed of light.
I don't think travel restrictions will stop the spread of the new covid variant in the us though. There's no good news as far as covid right now.
Edited on 26-11-2021 19:21
26-11-2021 19:49
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(3908)
keepit wrote:
Travel restrictions slow the flow of travelers even though the planes fly at the same speed. It kind of sounds like co2 slowing the flow of energy from earth into outer space even though co2 doesn't change the speed of light.
I don't think travel restrictions will stop the spread of the new covid variant in the us though. There's no good news as far as covid right now.


Not sure what travel restrictions you are referring to. Joe president, lifted covid restrictions a couple weeks ago. You just need proof of vaccination for international travel. Domestic travel has been a resent negative test for a while. Kind of blows the mass vaccination scam, since the travelers, will still be mingling with the unvaxxed billions of people all around the world. The vaccines aren't 100% perfect protection. There is a new, and interesting variant out of South Africa, which appears to be vaccine evasive... The good news, is that covid is no worse than a cold or flu. Unless you are old and decrepit. Those that are at risk of a negative outcome from the annual flu, are the same people having a tough time with covid.
27-11-2021 09:47
Xadoman
★★★☆☆
(737)
Harvey, have not you heard about a novel mega-super-double-ninja variant called Omikron. They are allready shutting down travelling because of it in many countries.
27-11-2021 17:26
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(3908)
Xadoman wrote:
Harvey, have not you heard about a novel mega-super-double-ninja variant called Omikron. They are allready shutting down travelling because of it in many countries.


Yeah, but I haven't seen a list of countries, that aren't South African. Pretty sure they are suppressing, because this is the one that will make the current vaccines useless. They hope to contain it, so they can keep confidence in getting vaccinated. Lot of people won't bother, if they have to go through it all over again. Only to find out there will be another super-variant eventually. Never ending vaccinations, never knowing if it's even going to protect them. Not to mention, the vaccines do mess some people up bad. There have been deaths do to the vaccines as well. Sounds like game over to me. Think they should do, what they should have been doing all along. Just protect the high-risk people best they can. Isolate them as much as possible, to lower the risk of exposure. Instead of preventatives, they should focus on treatment. Of course, encouraging everyone else to keeping the sharing to a minimum. Flu vaccines are poor protection, just barely better than nothing at all. There is no vaccine for the common cold for a reason...
27-11-2021 18:06
Xadoman
★★★☆☆
(737)
https://www.bitchute.com/video/fANQW7iSoNzJ/

Big pharma guy says it is a gene therapy not vaccination.
Edited on 27-11-2021 18:20
28-11-2021 03:44
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(3908)
Xadoman wrote:
https://www.bitchute.com/video/fANQW7iSoNzJ/

Big pharma guy says it is a gene therapy not vaccination.


In essence, the mRNA are man-made viruses, sort of... Both invade cells, with genetic codes, that instruct them to do something different. The vaccines carry the instructions to tel the cells to make the spiked protein shell of the virus, which the immune system responds to, same as the virus. The virus has instructions to tell the cells how to produce copies of itself. Genes are the instructions are cells use to provide the normal functions. Basically, we can use the code from any gene, any species. The vaccines could also be made to be self-replicating, if they wanted. Of course, that would likely be fatal for many... It's potentially a very powerful tool these guys are playing with. I don't want to be a lab rat, while they learn just what all they can and can't do with it.

The new versions of the vaccines, we can expect them to step up the game a little. The first experiment target a specific strain. Which worked on many of the mutations, since the spiked protein shell remained mostly the same. The new vaccines will expand on that, to be broader, cover every possible mutations the can imagine. Of course, the more complicated you make something, the more likely it's going to fail...
28-11-2021 06:18
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(2809)
keepit wrote:
Travel restrictions slow the flow of travelers even though the planes fly at the same speed. It kind of sounds like co2 slowing the flow of energy from earth into outer space even though co2 doesn't change the speed of light.
I don't think travel restrictions will stop the spread of the new covid variant in the us though. There's no good news as far as covid right now.

Plus, Biden is banning travel from Africa, thus he's banning blacks from entering the country, thus he's a racist. Remember when you morons screamed and bitched at Trump in that sort of manner?? But when Biden does it it's okay...
28-11-2021 16:25
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(3908)
Omicron has already left the African continent. Over the weekend, it's been found in several European countries and Australia. It was first detected Nov. 9th, been spreading for weeks. It's still do nothing, until it becomes a problem that can't be ignored. They all knew from the start, there would be a lot of mutations, as covid evolved, and stabilized in it's new host. The vaccines were never expected to actually stop the virus, just help those with a weak immune system, Does it really make that much difference if 330 million Americans all got vaccinated, before the rest of the world. There are nearly 8 billion humans on the planet. Most of whom, have even been offered an opportunity to get vaccinated, since the rich people are always first in line.
29-11-2021 02:31
GasGuzzlerProfile picture★★★★★
(2263)
gfm7175 wrote:
keepit wrote:
Travel restrictions slow the flow of travelers even though the planes fly at the same speed. It kind of sounds like co2 slowing the flow of energy from earth into outer space even though co2 doesn't change the speed of light.
I don't think travel restrictions will stop the spread of the new covid variant in the us though. There's no good news as far as covid right now.

...Biden is banning travel from Africa, thus he's banning blacks from entering the country, thus he's a racist....


No, not a racist. Don't forget he's allowing free travel for anyone wishing to foot travel across the southern border. This would include blacks from Haiti. To sum it up, you are dead wrong gfm.


keepit, you are...the earwax of essential oils...-IBdaMann
29-11-2021 03:06
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(10662)
GasGuzzler wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:...Biden is banning travel from Africa, thus he's banning blacks from entering the country, thus he's a racist....
No, not a racist. Don't forget he's allowing free travel for anyone wishing to foot travel across the southern border. This would include blacks from Haiti. To sum it up, you are dead wrong gfm.

Correct, GasGuzzler. Biden is shipping in half of Afghanistan as well, ... only because the other half of Afghans are electing to remain in Afghanistan where there are no lockdowns, no social distancing, no mask mandates, no Democrats, no PETA, no bans on plastic straws, no mandatory participation in medical experiments, no multiple layers of government approvals, fees, inspections and permits just to open a business, no 25% income tax, no condemnation for being male, no more than seven pronouns, only two genders, no firearms prohibitions/restrictions, etc...

.


I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
29-11-2021 03:31
GasGuzzlerProfile picture★★★★★
(2263)
IBdaMann wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:...Biden is banning travel from Africa, thus he's banning blacks from entering the country, thus he's a racist....
No, not a racist. Don't forget he's allowing free travel for anyone wishing to foot travel across the southern border. This would include blacks from Haiti. To sum it up, you are dead wrong gfm.

Correct, GasGuzzler. Biden is shipping in half of Afghanistan as well, ... only because the other half of Afghans are electing to remain in Afghanistan where there are no lockdowns, no social distancing, no mask mandates, no Democrats, no PETA, no bans on plastic straws, no mandatory participation in medical experiments, no multiple layers of government approvals, fees, inspections and permits just to open a business, no 25% income tax, no condemnation for being male, no more than seven pronouns, only two genders, no firearms prohibitions/restrictions, etc...

.


Wait......only seven pronouns?


keepit, you are...the earwax of essential oils...-IBdaMann
29-11-2021 04:33
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(10662)
GasGuzzler wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:...Biden is banning travel from Africa, thus he's banning blacks from entering the country, thus he's a racist....
No, not a racist. Don't forget he's allowing free travel for anyone wishing to foot travel across the southern border. This would include blacks from Haiti. To sum it up, you are dead wrong gfm.

Correct, GasGuzzler. Biden is shipping in half of Afghanistan as well, ... only because the other half of Afghans are electing to remain in Afghanistan where there are no lockdowns, no social distancing, no mask mandates, no Democrats, no PETA, no bans on plastic straws, no mandatory participation in medical experiments, no multiple layers of government approvals, fees, inspections and permits just to open a business, no 25% income tax, no condemnation for being male, no more than seven pronouns, only two genders, no firearms prohibitions/restrictions, etc...

.


Wait......only seven pronouns?

Well, only seven ... for each language in Afghanistan, and there are quite a few.

For Dari there are these:
1. I (من) [pronounced "mon"]
2. You [formal] (شما) [pronounced "shoo-mah"]
3. You [informal] (تو) [pronounced "too"]
4. He or She (او) [pronounced "Ow"]
5. We (ما) [pronounced "ma"]
6. They (آنها) [pronounced "on-eh-ha"]
7. It, That, Those (آن) [pronounced "Aawn"]

To form the dative cases for all of these, i.e. me, you, him, her, us, them, it ... you just add "ra" (را) to the end, e.g. me = "mon-ra"

... and that's all of them. Tajiks simply do not go for the forty-seven new ones to accomodate the LGGBDTTTIQQAAPP community which hasn't quite managed to gain a solid foothold in Afghanistan.


.


I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
29-11-2021 16:55
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(2809)
GasGuzzler wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
keepit wrote:
Travel restrictions slow the flow of travelers even though the planes fly at the same speed. It kind of sounds like co2 slowing the flow of energy from earth into outer space even though co2 doesn't change the speed of light.
I don't think travel restrictions will stop the spread of the new covid variant in the us though. There's no good news as far as covid right now.

...Biden is banning travel from Africa, thus he's banning blacks from entering the country, thus he's a racist....


No, not a racist. Don't forget he's allowing free travel for anyone wishing to foot travel across the southern border. This would include blacks from Haiti. To sum it up, you are dead wrong gfm.

Ahhhh, right... one simply needs to foot travel across the Southern border in order to remain compliant... and get all the government goodies that citizens are being denied... It all makes sense now.
29-11-2021 17:07
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(10662)
gfm7175 wrote:... one simply needs to foot travel across the Southern border in order to remain compliant... and get all the government goodies that citizens are being denied... It all makes sense now.

... but they aren't compliant. I totally believe them when they say they are fully vaccinated but they aren't social-distancing and they aren't wearing facemasks.




I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
Edited on 29-11-2021 17:08
29-11-2021 17:41
GasGuzzlerProfile picture★★★★★
(2263)
IBdaMann wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:... one simply needs to foot travel across the Southern border in order to remain compliant... and get all the government goodies that citizens are being denied... It all makes sense now.

... but they aren't compliant. I totally believe them when they say they are fully vaccinated but they aren't social-distancing and they aren't wearing facemasks.



If we should probably slow down just a little bit here fellas. Forgetting one key point, I may have pounded the Southern border alarm bell a little too aggressively. Due to to the fact that Our Southern foot friends If have no intentions of staying here for any significant period of time, the health impacts they bring with may be Is insignificant as well


keepit, you are...the earwax of essential oils...-IBdaMann
29-11-2021 17:52
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(10662)
GasGuzzler wrote:Our Southern foot friends If have no intentions of staying here for any significant period of time, the health impacts they bring with may be Is insignificant as well

Totally spot on. They're just coming to mow a few lawns, out in the open air with no one around, just to make a few bucks that they can immediately take back home to their country and feed their families with compassion and dignity.

I see no need to sound any alarm ... except to themselves. They aren't social-distancing and that is really unpardonable.

Now that I think about it, they aren't wearing facemasks either, and that is simply unclean. That alone could kill us all.

Perhaps I need to think about this a little more.

29-11-2021 19:16
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(16748)
keepit wrote:
Travel restrictions slow the flow of travelers even though the planes fly at the same speed.

Nope. No one is chucking passengers out of the back of the airplane.
keepit wrote:
It kind of sounds like co2 slowing the flow of energy from earth into outer space even though co2 doesn't change the speed of light.

It does...doesn't it? You are making the same mistake here.
keepit wrote:
I don't think travel restrictions will stop the spread of the new covid variant in the us though.

There is no such thing as a variant of a variant.
keepit wrote:
There's no good news as far as covid right now.

Meh. Covid19 does not kill. NONE of the variants of the Covid/SARS series of viruses discovered so far kills.

Now if you want to imprison yourself in your own fear, take the vaccine, and wear a mask the rest of your life, that's your business.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan
Edited on 29-11-2021 19:17




Join the debate Travel restrictions:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
How To Win Against The Secret Doomdays Device, Time Travel Aliens, UFO, Technology, Exit The Matrix008-12-2021 05:56
The Best Last Method To Verify The Savior Messiah Buddha Is Using Time Travel Machine118-01-2021 11:09
You Are Living In A Trap Endless Matrix Worlds: Dejavu, Lucid Dream, Time Travel, Novels, Movies309-08-2020 04:34
Over 700 climate change activists arrested as protests disrupt travel in London020-04-2019 22:58
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact