Remember me
▼ Content

Traitor in the Whitehouse


Traitor in the Whitehouse14-01-2017 14:41
spot
★★★★☆
(1323)
It seems increasingly likely that the President elect is a Asset Of the FSB. Considering that many the active users of this forum seem to be right wing this seemed a good place to make my enquiry


Anyway the Right like to accuse people of being traitors. How are your feeling now that your efforts have helped put an actual Traitor into the office of President?

Thanks

xx


IBdaMann wrote:
"Air" is not a body in and of itself. Ergo it is not a blackbody.


Planck's law describes the spectral density of electromagnetic radiation emitted by a black body in thermal equilibrium at a given temperature T.
Edited on 14-01-2017 14:43
14-01-2017 18:19
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
spot wrote:
It seems increasingly likely that the President elect is a Asset Of the FSB....Anyway the Right like to accuse people of being traitors. How are your feeling now that your efforts have helped put an actual Traitor into the office of President?

You sure are right.... but not rw. From my post on another thread:
//////////
litesong wrote: Putin has successfully manipulated this american presidential election. Both Putin & T-rump admit to their mutual love fest. The only thing missing (& it might exist) is a direct plotting connection between Putin & T-rump.
Stalin, Putin, re-pubic-lick-uns..... peas in a pod....again.

Rachel Maddow reveals that Put-it-in has raped the material sources of Russia & eliminated any competition to his power, on his way to scraping $85+ billion into his own pockets. Now richer than Bill Gates, billionaire Put-it-in will work with billionaire T-rump.....(and) are about to give communist china (always small letters) & other dictatorial gov'ts, lessons in how to starve peoples & make bigger fortunes while doing evil. Any future collaboration between T-rump & Put-it-in, shall be led by Put-it-in because...... Put-it-in will..... put-it-in.
Stalin, Put-it-in, T-rump, re-pubic-lick-uns..... peas in a pod....again.

Rachel Maddow is now indicating that evidence is arising that there.... "is a direct plotting connection between Put-it-in & T-rump.
Stalin, Put-it-in, re-pubic-lick-uns..... peas in a pod....again."
14-01-2017 23:49
GasGuzzlerProfile picture★★★★☆
(1694)
What has he done that we may convict him of treason?
15-01-2017 01:13
spot
★★★★☆
(1323)
He's working for Putin basically.
15-01-2017 01:44
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
spot wrote: He's working for Putin basically....

.... & intricately!
15-01-2017 03:20
GasGuzzlerProfile picture★★★★☆
(1694)
Anything illegal or treasonous?
15-01-2017 13:02
spot
★★★★☆
(1323)
That's the thing we don't know exactly but your allies intelligence services are taking it seriously, for example Israel has stopped sharing information with you.

You not keeping up with the news?
15-01-2017 16:38
Tai Hai Chen
★★★★☆
(1085)
No evidence.

Might as well claim he is an ET from Alpha Centauri.
15-01-2017 16:39
Tai Hai Chen
★★★★☆
(1085)
There is nothing investigative journalists can't find these days. I'll just leave it at that.
15-01-2017 17:07
Tai Hai Chen
★★★★☆
(1085)
If he were a traitor he would have been in jail now. It would have been found out by intelligence or investigative journalists.

His tax returns were found, he bought Chinese steel were found, his women tape was found, all the dirt were found before November 8.

There is no more dirt.
Edited on 15-01-2017 17:07
15-01-2017 18:35
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
thc wrote: If he were a traitor he would have been in jail now.

Ah.... you're used to communist chinese (always small letters) justice. No, that's wrong. In communist china (always small letters), he'd be dead, already. That missing billionaire in China did show up. But now another billionaire is missing. But others never did show up.
Edited on 15-01-2017 18:41
15-01-2017 20:23
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(12315)
Tai Hai Chen wrote:
There is nothing investigative journalists can't find these days. I'll just leave it at that.


There is nothing investigative 'journalists' can't synthesize these days. I'll just leave it at that.


The Parrot Killer
15-01-2017 20:36
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleazy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner badnight" bluffs:
Tai Hai Chen wrote:
There is nothing investigative journalists can't find these days. I'll just leave it at that.

There is nothing investigative 'journalists' can't synthesize these days. I'll just leave it at that.


Ah.... old sick silly sleepy sleazy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner badnight" believes it good political policy to join with a chinese citizen imprisoned behind the communist chinese (always small letters) censored firewall. Good for you, "old sick silly sleepy sleazy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner badnight".
16-01-2017 01:31
spot
★★★★☆
(1323)
Its not a journalist, its an intelligence officer though.
16-01-2017 01:33
Tai Hai Chen
★★★★☆
(1085)
spot wrote:
Its not a journalist, its an intelligence officer though.


He is not an intelligence officer. He has not been one for many years. His only contacts are 4chan fan fiction writers.

https://mobile.twitter.com/trsprudence?praise=kek
Edited on 16-01-2017 01:37
28-01-2017 19:54
spot
★★★★☆
(1323)
more news on this http://www.gq.com/story/us-russia-spy-arrested-trump-putin

Funny as soon as Trump is in place these people start getting arrested or killed, its almost as if they are american agents who were betrayed.
28-01-2017 20:21
GasGuzzlerProfile picture★★★★☆
(1694)
You call this news? I think there may actually be more evidence of man made global warming than a guilty Trump. Here, let me teach you how to read and learn the difference between fact and speculation. The fowling article is speculation and I've highlighted the key words and phrases to help you learn and not drink the poison KoolAid in the future.

The thin-skinned, embarrassing, in over his head dummy that lives in the White House hates the idea of people thinking he's a puppet of Vladimir Putin and Russia. When BuzzFeed News published the now infamous dossier of intelligence reports, that though unverified, were deemed worthy of briefing both former President Obama (wow, that hurts) as well as President Trump, the Trump camp was furious. Serial liar Kellyanne Conway went on Seth Meyers and lied that Trump wasn't briefed on the information. They also have denied any and all of the connections between Russia and their campaign. But new information coming out of Russia raises some interesting questions about the validity of those claims.
It was reported yesterday by Novaya Gazeta that a Russian Intelligence Officer was arrested for working with the United States.
Sergei Mikhailov, who worked for the FSB, the successor to the KGB, was arrested in December, along with Ruslan Stoyanov, a top manager for Russia's largest cybersecurity firm, according to the economic newspaper Kommersant. Stoyanov was also charged with suspicion of treason.
...
The Russian newspaper Novaya Gazeta says Mikhailov was arrested during an FSB meeting in early December when officers came into the room, put a bag over his head and took him away.
The report goes on to say that the cause of the arrests are unclear, but they think that it may have been because the FSB believed Mikhailov tipped the U.S. off to the server company that was accused of being involved in cyber attacks in America. But Rachel Maddow offered an interesting theory on her show last night, where she basically presented the idea that if he was arrested for working with us, maybe that serves as some kind of corroboration for at least some aspects of what we have heard about Trump and Russia. Think of it like this: If that information was false, Russia wouldn't have to look for a mole and arrest them dramatically. But if some piece of that information was true? Then they would look for the source of that leak.
ADVERTISING

The main argument begins at 8:26.

And if we know then that at least some piece of info about those connections is true, then we can assume that right now, as we sit here, Russia has some amount of sway over our new President. And that is terrifying. Happy Friday.


gasguzzler, calling the jet stream the "Norwegian jet stream" is a bigoted statement. -James-
28-01-2017 20:34
spot
★★★★☆
(1323)
Other sources are available, the fact is one senior official that may well have been the source for the document got arrested and another died soon after are the salient facts, I mean I'm not saying anything I just thought you guys should know, you claim to love your country and care about it's security or is that just a fiction?
28-01-2017 21:06
GasGuzzlerProfile picture★★★★☆
(1694)
spot wrote:
you claim to love your country and care about it's security or is that just a fiction?


It seems to depend on what political party you affiliate with.

Hilary had tens of thousands of classified emails that were hacked by Russia from her illegal server, but none on the left seemed to care. She nearly became our president.

Trump wants to put up a security wall and people get hacked off because a burrito will cost 20 cents more.

I don't get it. National security is not a party line issue to me. But I won't listen to speculation. Need facts.


gasguzzler, calling the jet stream the "Norwegian jet stream" is a bigoted statement. -James-
28-01-2017 21:24
spot
★★★★☆
(1323)
Hillary is not the president Trump is.

Despite your claim National security is a party issue it in fact is because you and the people you voted for base their decisions on Alternative facts not facts.

decisions based on alternative facts will be crap decisions.
28-01-2017 21:43
GasGuzzlerProfile picture★★★★☆
(1694)
spot wrote:
Hillary is not the president Trump is.


Ahhh, but she got over 1/2 the popular as you all love to say, which speaks very loudly to the fact that national security is definitely a party line issue to the left.

There are PLENTY of suspicious deaths because of these emails...you know, things like falling off a building. But these aren't facts so go on with your love affair. I won't post the hundreds of stories.

Please define "alternative facts".

Are they like alternative fuels you also love so much?

I'm a meat and potatoes guy. I like the real deal.


gasguzzler, calling the jet stream the "Norwegian jet stream" is a bigoted statement. -James-
Edited on 28-01-2017 21:43
28-01-2017 21:57
spot
★★★★☆
(1323)
Some guy in his moms basement or a an employee of a Russian troll factory saying 2+2=5 then posting something to alt-right talk board is not the same as an intelligence report. They both might not be true but one is intrinsically more credible then the other.

An alternative fact is not a fact, as for it's exact meaning ask Kellyanne Conway she dreamed up the phrase.
28-01-2017 22:06
GasGuzzlerProfile picture★★★★☆
(1694)
spot wrote:
Some guy in his moms basement ...saying 2+2=5 ....then posting



Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!

Sounds just like our friend Lietbeer when trying to integrate climate change with current weather! Or any climate change math for that matter. I love it!


gasguzzler, calling the jet stream the "Norwegian jet stream" is a bigoted statement. -James-
28-01-2017 22:18
spot
★★★★☆
(1323)
So your not arguing with me, your not discussing what was written your just letting the fact that you put someone who might well be comprised slide? And instead you try to push my buttons and annoy me because i'm probably left of center politically

As I said you don't care about national security the implications of climate change or the economic impacts of policy, it's just



on the internet.
28-01-2017 22:26
GasGuzzlerProfile picture★★★★☆
(1694)
I'm simply pointing out the glaring hypocrisy of the left. Give me your opinion of Hilary and her illegal private server. (in a closet somewhere)

Can we have an honest discussion please?
Edited on 28-01-2017 22:27
28-01-2017 22:34
spot
★★★★☆
(1323)
You either don't know or don't care that Trump appointments are continuing to use private email-servers obviously.
28-01-2017 22:38
GasGuzzlerProfile picture★★★★☆
(1694)
Didn't know and do care. Post up a link I'd like to see that.
28-01-2017 22:41
GasGuzzlerProfile picture★★★★☆
(1694)
Never mind, I already looked it up. Difference with Hilary is she was using the private server to cover tracks about the Clinton foundation AND had classified info on it. You libs are just in a tizzy right now. Calm down, it's all gonna be OK
28-01-2017 22:42
spot
★★★★☆
(1323)
https://www.engadget.com/2017/01/25/trumps-most-senior-staff-use-a-private-email-server/

happy to oblige.
02-02-2017 20:16
Wake
★★★★★
(4031)
spot wrote:
https://www.engadget.com/2017/01/25/trumps-most-senior-staff-use-a-private-email-server/

happy to oblige.


What level of security clearance do you have? Mine is secret and I've completed military weapons programs. I am VFW.

Why are you shooting your mouth off when you know you are a liar?

There is NOTHING whatsoever wrong with using a private email server as long as there is NO CLASSIFIED MATERIAL BEING SENT OR STORED. Unlike Hillary who had 30,000 total classified messages including some that were "Above Top Secret" and containing "black ops" which had enough information in them to identify US spies. Shortly after these messages were sent both North Korea and Iran executed "enemies of the people" or "spies".

We KNOW this doesn't bother you since it isn't your skin.

We also know about how you feel for those Muslims being discriminated against for no other reason than the Quran encourages them to enslave or kill all non-believers.

And TODAY thousands of black Africans are still being kidnapped and enslaved. And with full permission of their glorious religion these Moorish Muslims are cutting the penus and scrotums off of the men so that they are easier to handle and so they cannot be used by their customers to breed more slaves.

This is the sort of things that Liberals approve of. And the media lives to keep them ignorant of these things. After all it might lose support here and there. Say in the Black Americans who discover that the Democrats are supporting the people doing this.
03-02-2017 01:27
spot
★★★★☆
(1323)
Of course you have security clearance Walter Mitty, and a Trump supporter went on the rampage in Quebec so what should we do about that?
03-02-2017 01:46
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy AGW denier liar whiner wake-up" woofed: I've completed military weapons programs.

Ah... my best benchrest 5shot handload target was 28/100ths of an inch at 100 yards. Had a 4 shot target going, that was 20/100ths of an inch, center-to-center, but the last shot opened the target up, too much.
Edited on 03-02-2017 01:48
03-02-2017 01:49
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
litesong wrote:
"old sick silly sleepy AGW denier liar whiner wake-up" woofed: I've completed military weapons programs.

Ah... my best benchrest 5shot handload target was 28/100ths of an inch at 100 yards. Had a 4 shot target going, that was 20/100ths of an inch, center-to-center, but the last shot opened the target up, too much. Rifle, stock, no reduced trigger pull.
03-02-2017 01:53
GasGuzzlerProfile picture★★★★☆
(1694)
Ms Litebeer,

Mr. Wake is the real deal and has defended your methane mouth with his life.
03-02-2017 02:58
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleazy slimy reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner gasguzlr & gazmuflr" gushed: Mr. Wake has defended your methane mouth with his life.

euros & transplanted euros (who murdered my ancestors' for their Native Tribal lands) fight for land(& other things), they call theirs...... which often isn't theirs. Yeah, the billionaires got all the rest to fight for them.
03-02-2017 19:16
Wake
★★★★★
(4031)
litesong wrote:
"old sick silly sleepy sleazy slimy reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner gasguzlr & gazmuflr" gushed: Mr. Wake has defended your methane mouth with his life.

euros & transplanted euros (who murdered my ancestors' for their Native Tribal lands) fight for land(& other things), they call theirs...... which often isn't theirs. Yeah, the billionaires got all the rest to fight for them.


Are you talking about the American Indian who were in a state of war with EVERY other tribe in this country? There were 100 tribes in California - more than in the rest of the US - and they were killing each other so fast that when the Mission chain was founded and the Priests pulling all of these tribes surround their areas and taught them how to use agriculture and farming that when the Missions left these tribes didn't return to their old ways AND THEY TOOK THE NAMES OF THE MISSIONS as a tribal name and stopped warring on one another.

But the plains Indians had full intent of killing every last member of any other tribe they came across. They were even warring against their own tribes for disagreements on who the leader should be.

Just gauls you that the filthy heathens were defeated by a new tribe doesn't it?
03-02-2017 22:08
Wake
★★★★★
(4031)
spot wrote:
Hillary is not the president Trump is.

Despite your claim National security is a party issue it in fact is because you and the people you voted for base their decisions on Alternative facts not facts.

decisions based on alternative facts will be crap decisions.


And again you present your point of view without a single reference to what you may be basing your very large mouth on.

He delayed immigration from the same countries that the Obama's security forces proclaimed "countries of grave concern" for the sourcing of terrorists because of their faulty security systems?

Maybe you are stupid enough to think that Trump in some way commanded this with his magic executive order like Obama did and was often overruled by the Supreme Court as illegal and Unconstitutional.

Well, ALL Trump did was exercise McCarran-Walter Act Of 1952 which was signed into law by Harry Truman and was last used by Jimmy Cater to throw 15,000 Iranians out of this country. Why didn't we hear a fuss about this then?

The Democrats voted in a rule to force Obama's appointees onto this country with a simple majority and now we are hearing "no fair" cries when the Republicans threaten to use their own rule on them back.

The mental illness of the left continues to show itself each day more clearly. Now more and more previous Democrats are becoming Republicans as they realize that they've been had by mental incompetents with silver tongues.




Join the debate Traitor in the Whitehouse:

Remember me

▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact