Remember me
▼ Content

Traction


Traction29-05-2022 06:22
duncan61
★★★★★
(2003)
In my CDN newsletter this week was an interesting observation that many Media outlets have now been instructed to not show footage of people enjoying the beach on a nice day as it gives the impression every thing is O.K.I am going to enjoy the next 10 years watching nothing happen to the weather


duncan61
29-05-2022 08:45
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(12967)
duncan61 wrote:
In my CDN newsletter this week was an interesting observation that many Media outlets have now been instructed to not show footage of people enjoying the beach on a nice day as it gives the impression every thing is O.K.I am going to enjoy the next 10 years watching nothing happen to the weather

Personally, I am surprised warmizombies haven't cited the high incidence of melanoma in Australia as Climate Catastrophe directly resulting from greenhouse gas.

If I were a warmizombie trying to make a name for myself and rise to the rank of "Climate Scientist" I would have long since established the high occurrence of melanoma in Australia as a direct result of CO2 re-radiating half of all the solar energy that it "traps" and "prevents from escaping into space" right back at Aussies sitting on the beach, basking in their doom like the crowds greeting the aliens in the movie Independence Day.



I would call Australia the original Climate Ground Zero and Aussies the first, but certainly not the last, victims of Climate Change.

Then again, that would erroneously presume that warmizombies are somehow sharper than a billiard ball.

.
29-05-2022 22:42
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(4432)
Seems to be a normal year in Florida. Our wet season started on schedule. Might even be a tropical storm brewing. Just caught a little on the late night news (liberal version). The animation didn't show rotation, just looked like a thunderstorm to me. But, they do try to promote panic and hysteria...

Guess we have a new plague on the way, for the MidTerm elections, called Monkey-pox. Sounds like they've been sitting on it for a while, already a vaccine. Fortunately, it's seems to be more of an AIDS thing, spread through contact and fluids. Should be declared a pandemic soon...
31-05-2022 17:01
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3216)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Seems to be a normal year in Florida. Our wet season started on schedule. Might even be a tropical storm brewing. Just caught a little on the late night news (liberal version). The animation didn't show rotation, just looked like a thunderstorm to me. But, they do try to promote panic and hysteria...

It's still a bit dry here in the southern parts of Wisconsin. I've lost track of the number of times this Spring that the weather dicks have said that there would be rain but no rain (or effectively no rain) came. We've sure had our share of cloudy days, but the rain just doesn't come with it. We're supposed to get rain today... We'll see... heard THAT one before...


HarveyH55 wrote:
Guess we have a new plague on the way, for the MidTerm elections, called Monkey-pox. Sounds like they've been sitting on it for a while, already a vaccine.

Indeed. Some people have already been aptly calling it "Money-pox" (the "k" in 'monkey' is silent). I really do think that these "disease outbreaks" are being planned at this point. The really interesting thing about Mon(k)ey-pox is that the few cases of it outside of Africa, to-date, have only occurred in the "Team WEF" portions of the world, and NOT in any of the "Team BRICS" portions.

HarveyH55 wrote:
Fortunately, it's seems to be more of an AIDS thing, spread through contact and fluids. Should be declared a pandemic soon...

Right now, the WHO is acting like it won't be a "pandemic", for what that's worth. The CDC is saying that cases "include people who self-identify as men who have sex with men" [IOW, after translation from Liberal to English, men who practice homosexuality].




Join the debate Traction:

Remember me

▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact